Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mary Janes

"Its ALWAYS about the shoes"

35
17 Comments 17
19.5k Views 19.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
"Baby? Come here! I wanna show ya what I got!!" I yelled to him from the bedroom window. He had just gotten home and he was in for a treat.

The Mary Janes were the finishing touch. But they weren't your typical Mary Janes. These were 6inch stiletto Mary Janes and I loved them. I could've worn them only and still felt sexy.

A red and grey plaid pleated mini, white suspender fishnet stockings and a fitted, white, buttoned down shirt completed my look. With a white merrywidow corset on underneath, I had to undo the top 4 buttons to display my tits. My normally outrageous curly brown hair had been straightened within an inch of its life and pulled back into a ponytail.

I did a once over in the bathroom mirror and felt myself getting wet. I looked fucking hot.

I had been teasing my boyfriend by text message ever since they delivered my Mary Janes. I played with myself twice thinking about what I was going to do to him. Or rather, what he was going to do to me!

I headed to the stairs and made my way down cautiously. The Mary Janes were fairly easy to walk in, but navigating the stairs were pushing my limits. These weren't heels, they were handles. They weren't meant to be walked in.

I rounded the corner into the kitchen and got a BIG surprise. There stood my boyfriend's brother. Right beside my boyfriend.

I stood there in shock. They stood there in awe.

I watched two pairs of eyes sweep up and down my body. I watched two bulges form in their pants. Both of them were pitching a tent!

"Wh..What do you think of my halloween costume boys?" I scrambled for the first possible reason why I would be wearing a getup like this.

Matt was the first to speak. "I wanna go to the Halloween party YOU'RE going too! That's fucking hot!" He elbowed his brother and said, "You are a lucky bastard! Where can I get me one of these?"

Holy shit! How embarrassing! I felt the warmth rising in my face, spreading across my chest. My nipples got hard and if I had panties on, they'd be soaked. The romp I had planned with the boyfriend was turning into something else!

My boyfriend turned to his brother, "For old times sake?" I was a bit confused as to what he meant, til they both moved towards me. I quickly clued in.

"Back off boys!" I snickered at them, holding up my hand, thinking I could joke my way out of this.

"She's loves it in her ass. You'll have to try." My boyfriend spoke to his brother like I wasn't even there!

While they both stalked me, I backed my way into the living room. The Mary Janes made me much taller than my normal 5'10 which made my ass almost go over the back of the couch. It would've been a very compromising position with no panties on.

"Soooo... Is thi..is something you guys have dd..done in the past?" I stammered out. I was feeling a little apprehensive, but turned on at the same time.

Matt reached for my ponytail, yanking my head back. "Built-in leash. I love it when they do that." The smirk on his face made my pussy cream that much more.

"The schoolgirl look is nice. She keeps it interesting." Speaking to his brother, my boyfriend slid his hand up my thigh. Finding no resistance and no panties he slipped two fingers into my sopping wet cunt. All my attention was on his fingers plunging in and out of my pussy. Using his thumb on my clit sent me into a shuddering orgasm.

My shirt was taken off and my tits were displayed. Matt sucked and nipped on one hardened nipple before moving to the other. The boys stripped, but before I could sneak a peek at Matt's dick, they moved me bodily to the couch. My legs pushed high in the air by my boyfriend, he licked me from my tight pucker to my clit in long swipes of his tongue.

Using his tongue, he stabbed at my tight asshole, making me moan. Matt took the opportunity to sink his cock in past my lips. My tongue flicked around the mushroom head of his cock while my nails scratched the underside of his balls.

His hands gripped my head and he pushed his hard dick deep into my throat. My boyfriend picked the same time to drive his cock deep into my pussy. I felt his balls slapping my asshole. I fought the gag reflex and let them build a rhythm pistoning in and out of my mouth and pussy.

My boyfriend held my Mary Jane heels in his hands, pushing my legs back, til my knees are touching my shoulders. He pounded my pussy, drilling his cock into me with that hip roll he does, making my clit throb. Matt reaches, using his fingers, strums my clit. My back arches and my pussy contracts hard around my boyfriends cock throwing us both into a massive orgasm.

My boyfriend fell back on the couch, releasing my poor quivering legs.

"Have at her. I'm done." he said to his brother.

"What the hell! Why wasn't I invited to the games?" A new voice made us all jump.

Matt moves fast, ripping his cock from my mouth, leaving a string of saliva from my mouth to his dick.

"Holy fuck Jay! You scared the shit outta me! Do you not knock?" as my boyfriend yanks up his pants.

"I DID! You guys were too busy 'gettin busy'" My boyfriend's younger brother was eyeballing my tits hanging out and I could tell he was getting hard.

LovelyBrownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyBrownie

His pants were starting to strain from the pressure. I couldn't help but lick my lips.

"Thats quite the show you've put on for my brothers Angel. But are ya ready for me?" Jay looks me up and down.

"I dunno? Have you got what it takes?" I smiled my challenge at him. Although I was only 3yrs older than he was, I always thought most younger guys only had stamina going for them. Thats why I always aimed for the older guys. I preferred quality over quantity. And older men usually delivered. Jay was in the younger male category as he was 12yrs younger than Matt and 15yrs younger than my boyfriend. Must be my lucky day! I was getting quality AND quantity!

"Get on your knees Bitch. You can show me if you can suck a cock." Jay undid the top button on his pants and pulled his cock out, waving it invitingly to me.

I crawled off the couch, moving towards Jay and his dick. I stopped for a millisecond, checked over my shoulder and looked at my boyfriend to see if he was enjoying the show. I know my ass and pussy was visible from under my skirt. And I could feel his cum trickling out and down my inner thighs. I was about to give his younger brother a blowjob of a lifetime.

My mouth closed over the end of Jay's dick and sucked it slowly like a lollipop. I pulled back and popped the head out of my mouth. Sizing him up, I licked from root to tip ending with my tongue running under his helmet, bathing the underside of his cock. I felt him stiffen and heard him groan as my tongue swirled.

"Wow. You lucky bastard! She's good." Jay said to his brother. Holding Jay's hard dick, I turned and looked over my shoulder. My boyfriend was sitting in the recliner rubbing his hard on through his pants watching the show. Matt was behind me with his phone, taking a picture of my wet pussy.

"Bro? Where's your lube? I need to try that ass." Matt asks his brother. I felt my pussy flood, the excitement of what was going to happen made me realize I shouldn't be doing this. It was rather dirty to fuck your boyfriends brothers while he sat back and watched. But that was exactly what was going to happen.

My boyfriend got up and came back a minute later with the lube. Throwing it to his brother he said,

"Here, thats her favorite. Go easy on her. I'd like to have her in working condition tonight." And then he sat back down to watch. His hand rubbing on his crotch while I stared at him open mouthed and in an excited state of shock.

Oh my god! How the hell does he know I wanted to do this? I was always too shy to bring up this sort of thing with him.

I was lifted onto my feet and bent over the back of the couch. Jay lined his cock back up with my mouth and Matt got busy working a lube covered finger into my ass.

"God, she's tight. I can't wait to stick it to her."

"I don't care. She knows how to suck a cock. She can stay right where she is."

Back and forth, they kept a running dialogue. Matt worked my tiny asshole, while I slobbered over Jay's dick. When I started to move my hips in time to Matt's fingers and moaned around Jay's cock, Matt figured I was ready. Slathering the lube to his hard on, he lined up to spear my tight rosebud.

"Ohhhhhh sonuvabitch!" He moaned, "Thats tight. Damn! She has a grip on her!" I flexed my pelvic muscles around his cock feeling him jerk further into my ass.

"Shit! I'm cumming!" Jay moaned out his orgasm and exploded in my mouth. I sucked and licked it up, swallowing the load.

Matt was pulling his cock all the way out and plunging it back into my ass. His cockhead rubbing the outer ring of my rosebud deliciously, making me groan. I tightened my sphincter on his outstroke making him hate to leave. Dropping a hand down between my legs, I pushed two fingers into my cunt and convulsed into another orgasm. My groaning made Matt's hips twitch as he plowed one last time into me, painting the inside of my ass with his spunk.

Jay walked back into the livingroom carrying four beer from the fridge.

"This deserves a toast!" Jay says, handing out the beer and winking at me.

"To Mary Janes!" lifting my foot and showing them off. I cheered and clinked bottles. I looked to my boyfriend. The lust and gleam in his eyes told me this wasn't over by a long shot. The evenings fun was just beginning.

I love my Mary Janes!
Published 
Written by TheDevilsWeakness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments