Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My new math tutor

"I got my results. Again I failed in mathematics. I got disappointed. I went to the headmaster’s room"

3
1 Comment 1
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I got my results. Again I failed in mathematics. I got disappointed. I went to the headmaster’s room. She suggested me to get a private tutor. I told her that I knew no one. He told me that she knew someone who might help me. She told me that her elder daughter had just finished her college. Teaching me might give her some experience. So she asked me to come to her house on Sunday.

 

I went to her house. I rang the door bell and a beautiful lady opened the door. She was wearing a sleeveless top with jeans shorts. I told her that the head master had asked me to come. She smiled and said,” So you are the lad who needs my help! Come in.” as I came in she shut the door. I looked around the room. It was very neat and wonderfully decorated Then she told,” What are you looking around. This not where am gonna teach you. Come to my room.” I asked her where the mam was. She said she had gone out and would come by night. She said,” You don’t worry. Till then I’ll be teaching you some basics.” As she was saying this she gave me wicked smile.   She took me upstairs. She asked me if I had brought any books. I said no. Then she smiled and said,” You wont be needing it. I’ve something else where you can use your mighty pen.” I was confused because I hadn’t brought anything. We came in front of a closed door. She knocked on the door. Some one from inside shouted,” Who is it?”   “ Its me Neena. Open the door!”   The door opened. I saw a girl totally naked. She had a vibrator in one hand and a big green dildo in the other hand. She stared at me from top to bottom. Then both of them pulled me inside and closed the door. I saw a computer. It was on and a lesbian movie was going on. I turned around and saw both of them nude.” Now its your turn…” Reena said. Both of them pushed me on the bed. Neena started remove my shirt while Reena pulled my pants down along with my underwear All three of us were naked. Neena tied my hands to the arms of the bed. Reena spread my legs apart and tied them too. I was place like a big X on the bed. They both stood over the bed on my either side and started kissing and fondling each other. From my position I could see their shaven pink pussies and the wetness inside them.   As they kept kissing each other, they started rubbing each other’s clits. Neena rubbed her toe over my rock solid cock. I wanted to touch them but I couldn’t. They were teasing me to death. They stopped kissing and came down to me. Reena pulled the foreskin down my shaft. She massaged it gently. Neena took something in her hand. She turned it on. It was a vibrator. She gave me a wink and placed the vibrator near the tip of my helmet. My already paining rod started to pain a lot. It was painful but yet more pleasurable. Reena started licking the top of my helmet just opposite to the place where the vibrator was punishing me. The sensation of the vibrator and the soothing licking pleasured me a lot.   I couldn’t open my eyes to see what was happening. The vibration and licking got more intense and I could hear them shouting,” Come baby… come baby…shoot it out…..” Neena threw away the vibrator and both the girls sucked my cock very hard.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Some one started give me a hand job and I came on their faces. I opened my eyes. I could see my cum all over their faces as they licked each other’s face clean. I also saw an amazing thing. My manhood was swollen I had never seen it so fat. They both again started sucking my half dead cock and brought it back to life. Reena and Neena took turns and swallowed my cock deep into their throats one by one.   Reena stood up and kiseed me on my lips. She explored my mouth with her salty tongue. Neena at the same time gaggled as she took my cock into her throat. Reena   sat over my face making her pussy easily accessible to my mouth. As I ate her pussy I felt a warmth around my dick. Neena’s pussy had engulfed my entire cock. She jumped over the bed. I matched her rhythm and thrust my cock depp into her as she came down. Reena stated to move her pelvic up and down my face as I ate her pussy. She began to moan louder and with a sudden gush filled my mouth with her juices. I drank some of it. She was forcing her love canal on to my mouth. She was kissing me with her pussy lips. I explored as deep as I could into her pussy with wet tongue.   She then untied my hands. I got up and kissed both of them. I then removed Neena from my dick. I saw it but couldn’t feel it. I quickly untied my legs and stood aside the bed. I pulled Neena towards me and bent her with her face between Reena’s legs. I inseted my rod into her hungry pussy. I ramped into her she was moaning louder with pleasure,” Deeper… deeper… fuck me like a doll… fuck me…or will fuck you….split me apart with your bazooka…” I ramped into her pussy drilling it deeper and deeper like a jack hammer. Finally she gave out a cry,” Oh… God…. I’m coming….” And exploded all over my cock. The warm jet of her juices made me more horny. I pulled out my cock out and thrust it into Reena’s mouth who was enjoying seeing her sister being ramped by me. She took it gladly deep into her throat.   Then it was her turn. I pulled her near the edge of the bed. I parted her legs apart. Then I slid a finger into her arse as I licked her pussy. Then I entered another finger and made her arse hole wider. Then   I slowly pushed my thing inside her arse hole and started moving in and out. I began to increase the pace. Then I switched to the jack hammer mode and started ramping into her. She started screaming loudly,” Oh….no… I’m gonna die… you r splitting me…. Oh…god…” she bit her hands. Neena got up and placed her face over Reena’s face and said, “ Eat this….” She took a vibrator attached dildo in her hand and pushed it inside her sister’s pussy. As she did this Reena shouted and bit Neena’s pussy harder. Neena moaned and switched the vibrator on.   Reena was dying with pain and pleasure. Neena and I kissed each other as I was ramming her sister’s arse. Then all three of us came together. We divide and laid on the bed. I was between them. They both laid their heads on my arms facing me. I fondled their hair as the explored my body with their hands. Neena fondled with me cock hair and my balls. Reena played with my chest. I said,” I’m looking forward to get coached by you both.. you are talented.” We kissed each other slept with no space between us……    
Published 
Written by nishana
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments