Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Slut

"Part 6"

6
2 Comments 2
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
After school ended, we all piled into my car and I drove us back to my house. I was really excited to see what would happen between me and these gorgeous girls. I pulled into my driveway, and got out of the car. I opened Ella’s door so that she could get out and was rewarded with a kiss. I then went around to the other side and opened Lily’s door, and got another kiss as thanks. I put my arms around their shoulders and we walked to the door. I opened the door and let the girls walk in first, since I was taught “ladies first.”

They sat down on the couch, and I went to the kitchen to get us drinks. I came back with three cans of sprite (my favorite soda) and handed one to each of the girls before sitting down in between them.

I opened my can, took a sip and said, “now what?”

Both girls put their cans on the table, stood up in front of me and Ella said, “now you do as you wish with your two sluts.” Ella emphasized the last two words and was motioning towards Lily.

“Is this true?” I asked Lily.

“Yes it is, Ella told me everything and it sounded like fun so I told her to set this all up.”

“So you’d like to be my second slut? You think you can handle it?”

“Yes, Master,” Lily responded.

“We’ll see about that,” I said. This means that you are subject to the same rules and regulations as Ella, and that you get the same rewards and punishments. Is that clear?”

“Yes Master,” they replied in unison.

“Good. Ella it is your job to fill Lily in on all of the rules… but do it later. Right now I want to play with my two sexy sluts.”

“Yes Master. Don’t forget horny too, Master, we’ve been waiting all day for you to play with us.” Lily nodded along in agreement as Ella spoke.

“Well then, maybe I should make you wait even longer to teach you who’s in charge here.”

“Please Master, have your way with us now,” Ella pleaded.

“Yes Master, please don’t tease us any longer. We know that you’re in charge,” Lily agreed.

“Very good, now take off your tops, bras, and skirts. Leave on your panties and the vibes.”

The girls started stripping for me when I got an idea.

“Do a slow striptease for each other, I want my sluts all revved up when we play.”

They slowed down and started teasing each other, talking off their clothes so slowly that I could tell that they wanted to jump on each other and rip them off. I could tell from their faces that they were getting really horny, and I was sure that their pussies were already soaked.

When they were both naked except for their panties, I retrieved the remotes that Ella had given me earlier and turned them both on. I put them on low to start and both immediately closed their eyes and started moaning.

“Do my sluts like that?” I asked. Neither girl could respond but both nodded that they did. I turned the vibes up to medium and the girls started getting louder. Ella started begging me to fuck her and Lily was moaning so loud that I was happy that we were alone in the house.

I put the vibes on high and ten seconds later Ella asked me if she could cum. I replied that she couldn’t yet and turned both vibes off. The girls’ eyes shot open and they both looked at me waiting for my next command.

“Panties off and put the vibes on the table.”

Both girls quickly did as they were told and then remained standing next to the table.

“Ella come over to me,” I said.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

She did and I kissed her and whispered into her ear, “it’s time for Lily’s initiation, follow my lead.”

She kissed me back and whispered, “this should be fun.”

With Ella still at my side, I looked at Lily and said “it’s time for your initiation. You have to earn the right to be my slut by pleasing me and Ella.”

“Yes Master, I’ll do anything you say,” Lily replied. I looked over at Ella and she had a devilish smile on her face as if she was plotting what to do to Lily.

I grabbed her wrist and said to her, “remember Ella, I’m in charge. You’re above Lily, but you’re still under me.”

She turned to me and said, “that sounds like a sexy sandwich to me, can we please start now?”

I turned back to Lily, “get on the floor on all fours.”

Lily did this and I turned to Ella and said “put your pussy in her face, she has to learn how to please both of us in order to complete initiation. Ella gladly positioned herself accordingly and Lily started eating her out.

While I watched this, I got undressed and then started playing with Lily’s pussy. I rubbed her clit a little bit to make sure she was good and ready for me. When I was satisfied, I tried entering her pussy but felt resistance.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up from Ella’s pussy, “you’re a virgin, Lily?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure that this is how you want to lose it?”

“This is how Ella lost it, isn’t it?” she asked rhetorically with a wink.

I let go of Lily’s hair and she went back to pleasing Ella. I focused on taking Lily’s virginity and thrust my cock forcefully into her pussy, breaking her hymen. When I broke it, Lily picked up her head and screamed out in pain. Ella grabbed Lily and kissed her, mumbling that it would feel better soon. I just kept going, Lily asked for this and she was going to get it. I started her off slowly until the pain went away. Once she started moaning and resumed licking Ella’s pussy, I picked it up. I started fucking Lily harder and faster and I rubbed her clit for good measure. By this time, Ella had already came and Lily was moaning and thrashing in pure delight.

When Lily eyes started rolling back in her head, Ella said to her, “make sure you ask for permission before you cum. We are never allowed to cum without permission from Master.”

Lily looked at me over her shoulder and pleaded with her eyes for permission to cum.

I ignored it and said, “you must ask for permission verbally or you may not cum.”

Through moans Lily managed to ask “may… I… please… cum… MASTER???” She cummed herself as she shouted the last word.

I looked over at Ella and said, “you failed in your teaching and for this you both will be punished. This better not happen again, sluts.”

“Yes Master. Never again,” they both replied.

“Good. Lily you’ve passed initiation, you are now officially my second slut.”

“Thank you Master, I won’t disappoint you,” she replied.

“Now if you two beautiful ladies are still horny, I’ll ask you to accompany me to my room where we will continue the festivities.”

Ella jumped at and said, “I can’t get enough of you babe, I need more. Lily come on, the night is still young.”

We entered my room at 6:00 pm and stayed in bed all the way until we woke up for school the next morning. What a night it was!

As usual, comments are greatly appreciated

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments