Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Payment

"When Claire breaks down she must think of a way to thank her saviours"

11
4 Comments 4
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I drive fast down the dusty road, since there is no one around. Some people may be nervous to drive in such a deserted area but I enjoy the quiet. Only problem with that is, if you run into any difficulty, there's no one around to help you.

When my engine starts to make a chugging noise I glance at the gas valve and see it's nearly empty. Shit. I pull over to the side of the road as my car starts to slow.

Turning the engine off, I fumble for my phone to call for help. No signal. Great. I climb out of the car and glance to the left, then the right, there were no cars in sight.

Sighing, I climb back into the car and kick back in my chair, settling in for a long wait. I don't how long I sit there, it must be no less than an hour. I dose off a couple of times but become suddenly alert when I hear gravel crunching behind me.

I spin around in my seat and see a car pulling up behind mine. I am wary about getting out of the car but the young man who approaches my window seems nice enough, so I roll it down.

He leans down, bracing one arm on the roof of my car, and smiles. "Having a bit of trouble?"

"Um yes. I've run out of gas." I say.

"Well we can give you a lift to the nearest gas station if you like. It's only about twenty minutes away." Still smiling.

We? I look back at his car and see another man leaning against the passenger door.

He must have seen my hesitation because he says, "Don't worry, we don't bite."

I laugh nervously but slowly climb out of the car. I start to follow him to his car but come to a halt when he stops a few paces from the boot of my car.

"You know," He says, slowly turning towards me, "If we're going to give you a lift, we're going to need some form of payment."

"Oh..." I pause, startled. "I have some money..." but, before I even finish, he is shaking his head.

"Not that sort of payment." As he moves closer to me I realise what sort of payment he means. I study him and his friend. Both tall and toned, around my age, with easy smiles. I shrug and agree. I'd only recently broken up with my boyfriend and what better way to get over him than having sex with a couple of good looking guys.

Once I'd agreed, the first guy called out, "Come on, Sam."

The second guy, Sam apparently, saunters over and wastes no time in pulling off my shirt. I shiver in the cool air as my breasts are exposed. As I'm not wearing a bra, my nipples are already hard from the cold. Sam only looks at them for a minute before getting to work on pulling off my jeans. The first guy, on the other hand, bends down and takes a nipple into his mouth.

I moan as he licks and sucks, shuddering when his teeth graze it.

AriahDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriahDoll

I arch into him as he switches to the other nipple, making sure the pleasure is split evenly.

I'd completely forgotten about Sam until I felt him run his fingers over my wet pussy. I gasp lightly as he presses against my clit and hear him whistle in appreciation. "Damn, Kyle, she's soaked already." I felt the vibrations of Kyle's chuckle against my breast.

Sam pushes two fingers inside me, causing another moan to escape me, as Sam continued to work my nipples. It isn't long before the sensation of Sam finger fucking my pussy and Kyle sucking on my nipples makes me crave for a cock to stretch my pussy.

When Sam spreads my juices on my clit and pinches, I groan, "I need your cock, now."

"Which one of us are you talking to, love?" Kyle asks with a laugh.

"Any... just... now." I pant.

Kyle reaches for his zipper and says "No problem." He lifts me up onto the boot of my car so my hips are level with his. I only get a fleeting glimpse of his rather large cock before he enters me in one quick thrust.

I moan as he fills me and spread my legs as wide as I can. He holds my hips still as he starts to fuck me. Slowly at first, he pulls his cock nearly all the way out before thrusting back in hard, but he soon starts to pick up the pace until he is pounding my pussy.

He doesn't last long before shooting his seed deep inside me. He grunts and jerks his hips, balls slapping against me, before pulling out. I only get a quick glance of Sam's cock, shorter than Kyle's but thicker, when he suddenly flips me over and enters me from behind.

I groan gently as he stretches me with his thick member. He doesn't give me much time to adjust before starting to fuck me, hard and fast. One hand rubs my clit, while he leans over me, whispering in my ear, "Come on, Baby. Cum for me, loud and wet."

As his hips slam into mine, his free hand comes down hard on my ass. I moan at the delicious pain and feel myself getting closer. He continues to spank me as his hips grind into mine and soon I'm cumming, screaming as he sends me over the edge.

"That's it, Baby." He keeps fucking me through my orgasm but he doesn't last long after that. As the aftershocks roll through me, he slams into me one more time before emptying his load in my pussy.

I collapse forward onto my car, my knees like jelly as I hear them do up their trousers. Kyle chucks me my clothes and says, "Come on, we'll get you some gas now."

Published 
Written by SMurphy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments