Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sea, Sun and Sex Vacation - Part Two

"My amazing vacation continues with my boyfriend setting me up with two men."

24
3 Comments 3
17.3k Views 17.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words
My boyfriend John and I continued drinking and chatting by the pool until dinner-time with Chris and Mark, the two men we had befriended. In our tipsy, holiday mood we hadn’t bothered to go back to our chalets to change, leaving me still naked under the short beach dress. There didn’t seem to be any need for modesty now that the other two men knew that Chris had fucked me in a toilet stall earlier that day. My pussy had stopped leaking, and I had wiped away the dried sperm on my thighs.

After we had enjoyed a light meal at the bistro, a disk jockey announced music for dancing on the open-air floor. It seemed that this particular dance area was meant to encourage some sexy goings-on and all the tunes were slow, sultry numbers. The DJ kept making suggestive comments as he urged the young holidaymakers to have a good time. It was dusk, and the lighting around the floor was soft and unobtrusive.

As on the previous evening, the men took turns to dance with me, only this time there were three of them of course. Again, the drink had been flowing and I seemed to float on waves of uninhibited pleasure. I felt like a character in a film: dancing under the stars, in the sultry night air, with three men taking turns to feel me up at every dance. I love close-up dancing; swivelling my hips against a man’s firm body, sliding my mound up and down his thigh, until his cock hardens against me.

The thin sundress offered my otherwise naked body very little protection from their roving hands – not that I wanted it. I had given up all thoughts of good behaviour by then. If I had been less affected by alcohol and the holiday atmosphere, I might have noted the early signs of the extreme sexual desire and sluttishness, which were to take hold of me in later years.

In the dim lighting and crush of bodies, my ass and boobs were being freely stroked and, during each dance, the men drew my hand onto the bulge of their erections. It seemed to have been taken for granted that I was up for it after Chris had told the other two about our fuck in the toilet stall, and John was obviously turned on by it all. Other couples were very uninhibited and I noticed that they were also enjoying a good grope.

My breasts were swollen and tingling from all the caressing, and my nipples were constantly erect. At one point, when I was with Mark, I had pulled down his zip, slipped my hand in and I was stroking his hard cock with my fingertips as we shuffled to the music. I wanted to do more but my hand had little room to move. We had drifted close to the young DJ at his music desk and our eyes met.

I suddenly realised that my dress had ridden up and that he must have a perfect view of Mark’s hand on my bare ass, as well as spotting that my hand was inside Mark’s fly. Anyway, his white teeth flashed as he gave me a knowing smile, a broad wink and the universal hand gesture for jacking-off. He was very handsome and I surprised myself by returning his smile and wink.

About an hour passed, and then when I was dancing with John he managed to get his hand between our bodies, up my dress and onto my pussy. The shock of his fingers on my damp, throbbing clit made my legs buckle for a second. That seemed to settle it for him. He led me back to the table nodded to the other two and we set off for our chalet, supposedly for a nightcap.

As we strolled back, Chris slipped his arm around me, “Oh by the way, while you were dancing, the DJ sent over this card for you. You must have made an impression on him,” he chuckled.

It was the disk jockey’s business card. I turned it over and read the scrawled note on the back. It was an invitation for me and a friend to a private party at his chalet the following evening. I felt my cheeks redden, and was glad that the dusk hid my blushes. As if I didn’t have enough men on my plate! John of course beamed happily at the prospect.

When we arrived at our chalet I was still wondering if John was determined to go all the way and let the two men fuck me. He poured us drinks, settled down in the sole armchair, and Mark and Chris sat on each side of me on the bed. We were all very merry, and chatted and laughed for a while. Then they began caressing me, just jokingly at first.

I half-heartedly resisted and wriggled around evasively while they stroked my arms and legs, pretending to tickle me but brushing my breasts with their hands. I could see their erections bulging through their trousers, and I had to keep pushing my short dress down, drawing it even tighter against my breasts. Mark commented admiringly on my nipples which were trying to bore through the thin cotton.

The atmosphere was crackling with sexual tension, and it seemed as if John was willing them to continue. How far would he let them go? Was he just going in for some more petting as had been happening on the dance floor or was he definitely planning for the three of them to fuck me. I was pretty sure however that it wouldn’t stop with just some groping.

Even then, I didn’t think he would actually let the two of them screw me, although of course, my horniness was revving up by the second. I still hadn’t showered and I was sure that they could smell my aroused pussy juices as they mingled with my perfume and the fresh sea air.

I had fantasised for years about doing it with more than one man, and the here was the perfect opportunity to try it again. If John wanted to see these two fucking me, then I was going to enjoy it. I suddenly realised that to be fucked by these two studs while he watched would be an added excitement for me – another indication of my developing exhibitionism.

Although the two men were breathing heavily and obviously excited, they were taking their time. When I saw John stroking his cock through his shorts it became clear that Chris and Mark had been given the go-ahead to put on a show for him but they seemed to be nervous about going too far.

Of course we had been drinking all day and we were floating on clouds of alcohol and lust. I wondered what John was up to.

I was breathing very heavily as Chris ran his hand along my thigh. My mind wrestled with competition between my sense of modesty and the demands of my churning pussy and firm clit. I struggled to make a decision. I could end it now or I could venture into the unknown territory which I was desperate to explore. Fuck it, I thought. Let’s find out what it’s like to have three men fucking me. I had made my decision. I was extremely horny and was determined to go with the flow.

Abandoning my half-hearted attempts at resistance to their playful hands I lay back submissively on the bed. With one smooth movement, John was beside me. He pushed my sundress up my body until the thin material was bunched around my neck and my naked body was at their mercy. I knew that I was about to receive a good fucking.

My gangbang fantasy was about to come true. The emerging slut in me wanted to be used; to be fucked by these three men until the hunger in my greedy body was satisfied. Although this vacation was stripping away all my previous concepts of good behaviour and I was thoroughly enjoying my new slutty persona, I still had enough of a conscience to tinge my anticipation with guilt. But that vanished very quickly when Chris and Mark started fondling and sucking both of my already very aroused breasts. The men quickly undressed and in seconds, a warm naked body settled on each side of me with a third between my legs. It was an amazing feeling to have three hard, throbbing dicks pressing against my body and I suddenly wanted to touch them. Totally scrapping any pretext of modesty, I reached out and felt for their stiff cocks.

Mark and Chris were at my sides and moved their bodies to help me. For the first time in my life I was holding two, big, hard cocks in my trembling fingers. It was a strange but exciting experience, and I gently ran my fingers up and down the hot, silky shafts, glorying in stretching the yielding skin from the bulging glans. Both were sticky with pre-cum and I eagerly smeared it into the spongy tissue with my fingertips.

Three pairs of hands started their caresses all over my body and it was every bit as good as I had fantasised. My erogenous zones quivered with delight from the attentions of six hands and three mouths. Every inch of my flesh was alive with sensations and my brain struggled to focus on the different areas being stimulated; the insides of my thighs, my stomach and my breasts – especially my nipples. John was gently finger-fucking me but carefully avoiding my clit.

I realised that instead of them just quickly fucking me, John was organising it to tantalise and arouse me to a peak. He sometimes did that with our lovemaking and he knew how wild and uncontrolled I could become when frustrated. There was perhaps a touch of control or sadism in it but it certainly always worked in bringing me to a state where I was desperate to be fucked and really gagging for it.

Fingers stroked, pulled and teased; lips left wet trails over my breasts and down my stomach. The two at my sides took turns to deep kiss me. John slid back a little and his warm wet tongue started a slow progress up one of my legs. I shuddered with anticipation, longing for it to arrive at my clit.

After pausing occasionally to nibble at my flesh, his tongue glided up the inside of my thigh and paused, only to move down again. I twisted and wriggled, thrusting up my hips in wanton abandonment. I didn’t usually initiate dirty talk, but I heard myself muttering,

“Lick my pussy, please. Oh, please lick my clit.”

His mouth was dominating the sensations I was receiving from the other two, and he continued to tease me until I was near breaking point. I was desperately pumping the cocks I held in a tight grip. After tasting the soft flesh of my inner thighs for what seemed like an eternity, I felt his warm breath on my dripping pussy. His tongue made tantalising little circles around my clit, the tip getting closer, closer, just a breath away from the throbbing nub. Then it moved and parted my flushed, swollen outer lips. I moaned and pushed my pussy at his face, desperate for more and his tongue slid in deeper.

As John’s tongue penetrated me, I felt my moistness escape, flooding it and letting him taste me. I could hear the slurping and sucking sounds while his tongue slithered and spiralled inside me in a slow, lazy movement. It was teasing and tormenting me when I was really longing for a big hard dick. My jerky hip movements seemed to dislodge his tongue, and I groaned with frustration.

Then at long last it flicked the pulsating nubbin of my clit. After the long build-up, my body’s reaction was intense. The erotic shock exploded in my head and my body went rigid.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

Then I screamed and arched my back like a cat as the first orgasm of the evening engulfed me.

My screams had barely subsided and my heart was still fluttering when Mark mounted me. I heard John murmur, “Give her one, Mark, she fucking loves it.”

I felt the unmistakable touch of a hard cock probing at my wet pussy. Slowly and steadily my lips were parted by the silky knob – then a hot, stalk of rubbery flesh slid deep inside me. My body jerked as I was impaled and filled – the roof of my cunt stretching to accommodate him.

Mark’s shaft squeezed juices from my pussy and they trickled down the inside of my thigh. As part of my new sexual learning curve I was surprised to note that I was still horny despite my orgasm and my body was responding very eagerly. Of course, I was accustomed to my body being left alone after an orgasm with a single lover.

He began to move; calmly, smoothly, fucking me with long, steady strokes. Despite my very recent release, I was still on a high plateau of sensitivity and I sighed contentedly, wrapping my legs around Mark’s narrow waist. Meanwhile, Chris was kissing me and stroking my breasts, sucking and gently pinching the nipples as they rose to attention. I groaned as I lost myself in the sensations.

With my eyes closed, I felt him move. His hands gripped my head and I felt the sticky head of a cock brush my lips. Instinctively I reached out and took it into my mouth and its length and thickness swelled rapidly as I ran my tongue up and down the veined shaft.

I did my best to suck it but all the attention being given to my pussy and breasts made it almost impossible for me to concentrate. I was breathing so heavily that I had to keep opening my mouth to gulp in air. Mark was good and he kept up the steady, uninterrupted rhythm, which is so important for arousing a woman; as opposed to the wild, uneven lunges that some young men favour. Just as I was rising to a new peak, he speeded up and with a series of jerks, filled me with his warm cum.

The mattress swayed as Mark drew out and moved away. Chris slipped his cock from my mouth, pulled me to my knees and slid between my legs so that I was straddling him. He put an arm around my waist to hold me steady, and then with the other, he delicately stroked between my pussy lips, folding them open. His thumb flicked my clit, and the shock made my grunt. Just when I expected his fingers to enter me, he pulled me down slowly over his thighs. I lowered my hips towards his lap and felt his damp cock probing between my legs.

I sank further down, he pulled me slightly forward, and a quiver ran through my still-hungry pussy as a large firm cock pushed up at me. M y cunt was awash with Mark’s spunk and Chris’s cock slid easily into me as I pushed down on it. Greedily I moved lower until he was fully into me pressing against my cervix. My ass came to rest on his legs, and there was some discomfort as his cock impaled me. But my pussy quickly stretched to accommodate him and gripped his shaft lovingly.

I put my hands on his hairless, toned chest for support. Well, well, I mused; this would be the third time in less than twenty-four hours that this stud had fucked me. Although, to be accurate, I was fucking him this time.

Leaning forward on my arms to steady myself, I squirmed down and began to ride him hard and fast . I was soon gasping for air and my head thrashed from side to side as I pumped my quim on the big cock. His hands instinctively came up to grab my breasts but I managed to guide his right hand to my needy clit. I was panting heavily and sweat trickled down my face and dripped onto my breasts. The bed creaked under my onslaught as I strained for another orgasm.

I became aware of John moving behind me. His hands pushed my thighs wider where I straddled Chris, who helped by opening his own legs further against mine until my knees were wide apart and I was sprawled forward onto his chest. I knew what was happening when the newcomer shuffled forward between Chris’s legs to approach me from behind.

I reached back and put my hand over my ass. It was still tender from my first DP the previous day and I was wary of having it penetrated again,

“Not in there,” I muttered.

John’s voice whispered in my ear persuasively, as he leaned over me,

“Come on Jill, don’t be a prude, you loved it last night and you’ll enjoy it again.”

“Oh will I? It’s not your asshole that’s getting a big dick up it, is it?” I gasped.

My words were choked, because Chris was playing with a nipple and my hot clit, while his cock throbbed inside me. My head was swimming.

“Come on, babe,” John pleaded. “I’m putting plenty of slippery sun oil on my cock and in your little asshole.”

As he spoke, slippery fingers pulled the cheeks of my ass apart and probed gently at my opening. I was awash with sensations and suddenly felt powerless. Part of me wanted to resist, and if I hadn’t had Chris working on me, I probably would have. I winced when one of John’s fingers slipped past my anal ring for about an inch and stopped. Chris raised me slightly by the hips and I felt his cock move against the invading finger through the dividing membrane. The sensation was strangely exciting as different nerve ends were triggered.

Taking my silence for agreement, John pushed another finger into my slowly yielding ring, making me gasp from the discomfort. I drew deep, hissing breaths through my nostrils in an attempt to calm my nerves. The air was thick with the musk of my arousal and sweat mingling with the sweet smell of the sun oil. After gently using the two fingers to dilate me, he withdrew them and I felt the tip of his cock poised at my ass.

Slowly, ever so slowly, John pushed into me and I tried to breathe deeply. I felt a painful stretching, and then the head plopped past my sphincter. After that, it didn’t hurt as much as I had expected, probably because I was relaxed and very aroused. When he was halfway in he stopped, but some strange reaction made me push back at him until I was completely filled by two cocks. It felt as if one single, huge dildo was impaling me between my legs.

We were still for an instant, then Chris started first as he eased his cock half-way free of my clinging pussy. Feeling the movement, John also eased back, and then both started a synchronised fucking action as I lay motionless on Chris’s chest, supporting some of my weight with my knees and forearms. As the pleasure started sweeping over me, I had time to realise that I was receiving my second double penetration in twenty-four hours – what a slut!

I heard myself making little mewling sounds as their cocks fucked me hard. I slipped my hand down between our sweat-slick bellies to reach my demanding clit and stroked it vigorously as sharp sparks of delight flashed through my body. The room filled with our animal-sounding grunts and moans. More sweat had broken out on my brow, and the salty liquid stung my eyes as it dripped down. Our three bodies, linked as one, writhed, slithered and pumped. I could feel my juices and Mark’s cum being squeezed out of me to flow down Chris’s cock. I found it impossible to lie still and kept trying to swing my hips to meet each of their thrusts. As if from a distance, I heard myself making weird wailing sounds.

I wasn’t the only one who was highly excited and gradually the two cocks increased their pace. Each strained to bury itself in me as John and Chris grunted and thrust as if competing to see who could penetrate me more fully. In the balmy air, our sweat intermingled as we exchanged fluids, and my ears echoed to the slap of skin against skin.

My second orgasm came as a shock. John had just kissed my neck, whispering how good my tight ass felt. I was at such a high peak that the little sensual caress was enough to push me over the edge and I came explosively. The orgasmic clutching and releasing of my pussy seemed to go on forever.

Eventually, the sensations from the two hard bodies moving against me became too much to take and my orgasmic shrieks changed to whimpering pleas for them to stop. However, both men were too far-gone to heed me. No doubt further excited by the spasms of my pussy and ass, and my erotic screams, they continued to pound me mercilessly.

John erupted first and I was amazed at how his spunk felt so much warmer in my cool rectum than in my hot pussy. Chris had the harder task of pumping up from beneath me, and when John slowly eased his cock out of my tingling ass, Chris paused. Then he surprised me by rolling me over onto my back without withdrawing. He hoisted my legs over his shoulders and proceeded to fuck me vigorously, revelling in the better position. He came within a few minutes, smiled down at me, and kissed my lips before wearily rolling off.

I was left alone for a moment basking in the afterglow of my powerful orgasm. The room was strangely silent after all the noise we’d been making and I could hear the chirping of crickets through the open window. Mark was sprawled in the armchair, gently stroking his cock, which was semi-hard again after watching me being fucked. The other two sat on the edge of the bed, recovering from their exertions. Eventually, John broke the spell by getting to his feet and pouring us some fresh drinks.

I was of course leaking cum from both openings and my fingers told me that my stinging asshole was still gaping open. So I quickly gulped down a large glass of vodka and tonic, and excused myself to go to the bathroom where I gave myself a bit of a wipe down. I suddenly realised that I was still wearing my stilettos. Too weary to be bothered taking them off, I wrapped a bath towel around me in a token show of modesty.

When I returned, the men were still naked and chatting happily. John was looking very pleased with himself and called me over to where he was sitting in the armchair. When I reached him, he grabbed the towel and pulled it away, leaving me standing naked again except for my heels. He slapped my ass,

“You don’t need the towel, Jill,” he laughed. “The night’s still young and we have only cum once to your two, so you owe us one. Not that you won’t be getting a few more, eh, lads?”

I had a feeling from their expressions that the other two men were slightly embarrassed at the way he was treating me. I looked at him, and all at once felt irritated by the way he was behaving as if he owned me. The vodka was going to my head and I suddenly felt an urge to assert myself instead of taking John’s instructions and being treated like a sex-toy. Stepping away from him, I walked across to where Chris and Mark sat side by side on the bed. I wet my lips with my tongue and smiled at them,

“Anyone fancy a blowjob?”

TO BE CONTINUED.

Copyright © 2014 - By Jillbaby

Published 
Written by Jillbaby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments