Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My summer holidays in the US

"Lola's side of the story written by dfjohn"

64
15 Comments 15
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
dfjohn wrote a story about my summer holidays in the US (Neighbors' niece). Here is my side of what happened.

I first met the Johnsons when I was ten years old, or so. They had just moved in as the new neighbors of my uncle in San Diego. I never saw Mrs. Johnson and later I found out that Mr. Johnson was a single father with a single son, Dave. Their house was much bigger than uncle’s one, and soon Dave and I became friends. He was so kind to invite me to play in their yard and pool during the summer breaks, which I usually spent in California. Those three weeks in summer were a welcome break from my daily life in Tokyo. Dave was a nice boy, 10 months younger than me with short blonde hair and a broad smile that revealed his braces. I did not feel awkward when I was around him. Boys in Tokyo tend to be real jerks.

Dave was a single child and one summer he confessed to me that he always wanted to have a sister. Every other year I would also spend Christmas holidays in California. The Johnson’s decorated their house and Mr. Johnson once told me that Dave spent extra efforts in the years that I would come.

Being with the Johnson’s felt very comfortable for me. Mr. Johnson became like an uncle, and I happily took the role of a ‘twin sister’ for Dave. We played, joked, ran together. He took me to the movies. Every year I was longing for this time with him.

When I was 16 I already had reached my full height of 5’6”, while Dave was still in his growing pains. Pool time in their yard was one of my favorite summer past times and every year I bought a new bikini. Over the years my bikini fashion changed and became more daring.

That summer I realized that he would look at me with an unknown sparkle in his eyes when we hung out at the pool. I found that extremely enjoyable.

Over all those years, Dave had become a very close friend of mine, but I never felt anything special for him.

Back in Japan I found out that Japanese boys stared at me in a similar way as Dave did. My hormones started raging in Japan and I decided that I was going to satisfy them. I don’t want to go into the details here, but that winter (the year that I did not spend Christmas in San Diego) I lost my virginity to a high school baseball player. It was not the most pleasurable experience to say the least, and when we broke up after a few weeks I wasn’t in the mood of looking for another boyfriend.

When spring came I was longing for the next summer in San Diego. I remembered how Dave would admire my body and I deliberately bought a quite tiny bikini for that summer. Of course my daddy (my mother left us when I was age 14) didn’t know anything about that. I snuggled the rainbow colored cloth into my luggage the morning we departed for Narita airport.

My father was very concerned about my health, and so I had a pretty good travel health insurance. Even when the slightest headache hit me, uncle Sven would take me to the family doctor. Over the years he saw me growing up and becoming a lady. He told me I could contact him anytime about anything. I trusted him, and even before I left Japan to head for San Diego, I emailed him and asked him about that pill I have heard of. Call me calculating, but better safe than sorry, I thought.

That summer (I was 17) was awesome. Mr. Johnson trusted us completely. In a sense, we betrayed that trust, but sometimes love is stronger than blind obedience. And also, I did not hurt Dave, and he did not hurt me.

That summer David made me the woman I am now. He made up thousand times for that stupid baseball player. He gave me the attention that I was longing for. He let me drink his passion. Each day, when Mr. Johnson left us alone at home, we would devour each other. We would make up for all those weeks and month we were separated. We were madly in love.

Back in Japan, I would satisfy my hormones with other partners (as Dave would do in the US), but we emailed and skyped as much as we could. Sex is different from love, and I was in love with this one boy across the ocean!

The next amazing thing happened this year. As usual, I would visit my uncle Sven in San Diego. On the first evening, I had dinner with him and his family, but for the very next morning I already had a date with Dave.

Over the years Dave and I had developed kind of a ritual for our first meeting every summer. I would wear a bra with a front hook for my 32 B breasts, a blouse and a knee long cotton skirt without pants. I rang the bell and immediately Mr. Johnson opened the door.

“Hi Lola, nice to see you this year! How are you?”

After we exchanged some friendly chit-chat, he pointed to the stairs.

“Dave is in his room. I am off to work and see you tonight?”

I rushed past Mr. Johnson and ran upstairs. I was so hot, I already felt my wetness leak out my lips. I wanted Dave so badly. On top of the stairs, I turned around and I could see that Mr. Johnson was still holding the door knob in his hands as he was staring at me. Did he sense something? I waived at him.

“Good bye Mr. Johnson.”

“Good bye Lola….and behave…okay?”

Did he really not know, or at least guess what we were doing in Dave’s room? I cut that thought short and knocked at Dave’s room.

“Come in, sis.”

He was still in his bed, a thin linen covering him. I saw a bulge at his groin, but I pretended I did not see it. I came to him and gave him a sisterly kiss on the forehead.

“How are you today, bro?” I went to the window to look outside, like every year on our first date. I knew he would look at my butt with lust and desire. When I started wiggling my butt, it was the signal for him to get out of his bed.

Wordless, he approached me and ran his hands all over my body. He kissed my neck and whispered sweet nonsense into my ears. He let his hands glide under my blouse and unzip the bra.

“Have you had guys back home?”

“Hmm, I did…..and you? I whispered back.

He cupped my breasts and played with my nipples.

“A few….”

He pressed his hard groin against my butt.

“Every time I did it, I was thinking about you.”

He lifted my skirt and ran his hands over my cheeks and between my legs.

“Me, too. Nobody even comes close to your manhood, Dave.”

Like every year, that was the time I reached back and pulled down his boxer shorts. His freed cock quickly found his way into my love hole and he fucked me until filled me up with his hot jizz. Often, I would cum first, but this year the timing of his hard and quick banging was perfect and we came simultaneously.

Dave and I promised each other to be the only one to have unprotected sex with. This was our way to keep healthy beyond any doubt and we both kept this promise.

So I had no cum in my pussy except his, and which was now leaking out of me and running down my legs. It felt so good!

We then relaxed on his bed, took a shower and had a coffee together. Then, for lunch, I was back with my uncle and his family.

This summer, Dave and I met every day. We would wait until his dad would be out of the house and fuck wherever we could. In the pool, in the kitchen, in the garage.

Something unusual happened after the first week. Dave’s father as usual told us when he left for work, and Dave and I jumped into his bed and he put his hot rod into my waiting and itching pussy.

That time, Dave was taking me very slowly in missionary position. His rod slid into me and his belly rubbed my clit. I had my legs spread wide and wrapped my hands around his strong shoulders. I pushed my hips upwards to maximize his penetration. How much I loved to devour his cock in its full length! Dave had a technique that allowed him to keep the same pace of thrust until he came. And boy, did he come! After an amazing long time of continuous pumping and rubbing my clit he let out a loud groan and I felt his load filling my pussy.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

The jerking movements of his cock became slower and he rolled off my body. Even though I had not cum yet, I knew that Dave would caress my wet pussy and he would smear his cum that leaked out of me over my clit and take me to my own orgasm.

Dave just wanted to start and I was waiting for his finger to scoop some cum out of my pussy, when suddenly the door to his room opened!

Both Dave and I jerked up. Our hearts racing, we saw it was his father. Instinctively I grabbed Dave’s blanket and I covered my cummed pussy and my tits. Dave covered his manhood with his hands.

“Hey, what’s up?” Dave’s dad sounded so normal. No surprise, no scolding, no angry shouts. As if he had known that we were fucking and had waited outside until we were finished. He just stood there, and I saw a big bulge in his trousers.

“Son, why don’t you sit over there?” He addressed his son and pointed to a chair. It wasn’t a question as much as it was an order. Dave got up, still covering his now limp penis and obeyed.
Dave’s daddy had a warm smile on his face when he slowly came closer to me. I could not take my eyes off his groin and I got very excited. The initial fear and shock of being caught subdued and the desire to cum returned. I took a quick look at Dave who was sitting in his chair with his eyes wide open, still covering is private parts with his hands. All he could do is shrug his shoulders in a gesture that he didn’t know what to make of the situation either.

With a warm tone in his voice, Dave’s dad reached out and took the corner of the blanket in his hand.

“May I?”

I realized that he was a grown up man and must have seen many naked women. He was a divorced dad and for sure had found pleasure from woman many times after becoming single again. So, I figures that I had nothing to hide from him. I let go the blanket and with a swift move he uncovered my naked body.

He moaned and with a quick move unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. While he stepped out of them, he also removed his boxer shorts and his huge cock was completely erect and pointing straight at me. He knelt on the bed and spread my knees to look at his son’s cum that was still streaming out of me and onto the linen. He sucked in air between his teeth in appreciation of what he saw.

He then peeled out of his shirt and revealed his muscular chest that I have seen during many joint swimming sessions in the pool.

Without a word, he spread my knees wide. I did not resist in the slightest way. He let out a hiss and then another moan. His eyes were fixed on my dark, hairy triangle.

When I saw his desire for me, the last resistance broke. I reclined, lying again on my back and I spread my legs as wide as I could and let him gaze at my wetness. I even pushed my hips a bit upwards and he got the invitation. He took his meat, which was even bigger than Dave’s in his hand and slowly lowered its tip.

I was anticipating that his immense manhood would cause pain when he would thrust it in me (because I hadn’t cum yet, my pussy was still tight). A short glimpse at Dave, and then I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip waiting for the feeling of a hard cock penetrating me.

But when he pushed slowly into me, it was pure 1000 % pleasure! He slowly glided into me without any resistance.

As I had never had another man’s cum in my pussy, and never had had a threesome, I did not know what to expect. But it was so much more wonderful than I ever could have dreamt.

Dave’s dad was a good lover and he slowly increased his pace. Long strokes in and out while he grunted at every move. I moaned, too.

After a while (I knew that Dave must have been looking at us), I opened my eyes
"Your dad's even bigger than you."

He was still just looking at us and did not dare to move. Dave’s dad smiled down at me. I nodded and he quickly pulled his cock out and pushed back in as hard as he could. I returned the smile to him.

“Keep fucking me!”

His efforts became more and it seemed that he did not want to disappoint me. His powerful trusts made me moan more and more. His rod slipped in and out of my lubricated pussy and the rhythmical stretching of my vagina walls was an incredible feeling.

Dave was now stroking his cock, which regained its size slowly. His father had his face close to mine all the time and I could see the desire in his eyes. I pinched my nipples and that made him change his attention. He bent his back and lowered his mouth on my tits. I enjoyed his tongue on my nipples.

Even though I was close to cumming, I also wanted to ride Dave’s dad. I like cowgirl style.

“Shall we switch?” I asked him, and with a smile, he rolled sideways, taking me with him. Without his immense cock leaving my pussy, I was on top of him in a second. I rode him the same pace as he had thrusted his cock in me. Slow and deep. He grabbed my hips and made me engulf his flesh to the utmost depth.

Both Dave’s dad and me were now looking at Dave. His cock was now again full size and he furiously stroked it.

"Maybe I can help relieve him too" I said, nodding at Dave.

“What position would you like?” Dave’s dad inquired.

“Doggy!” and with that I got off his cock. It made a slapping sound when the cum-covered rod hit his belly. He slid out under me and as soon as he was behind me, he shoved his hot rod again in me. I adjusted the angle of my hips and he could thrust in deeper.

Dave came in front of me, and I opened my mouth. Dave always loves it when I suck him, and he slowly pushed his hips forward until the whole length of his cock was deep in my mouth.

It did not take long and I could feel his balls contract.

“Cummmmmm.” I let out a groan and I received his warm juice onto my tongue.

Dave’s dad started moaning and pushing harder and in the same moment I could feel the stream of hot cum entering my pussy – the second time this morning. It was so powerful that I also came in an explosion that shook the whole bed.

I was still between the two men. Dave had his cock in my mouth and his dad’s was in my pussy, but I collapsed on the bed.

It seemed that Dave’s dad needed to go to work, because he jumped off the bed and dressed.

“Thank you guys for the treat!” he said smiling.

"No need to thank us, it was our pleasure." I replied after I could breathe again. Without a word, but with a wink to his son, he left and closed the door behind him.

Dave and I were both on the bed and I gave him a salty kiss.

“Your cum, my lover.”

He scooped a bit of the cum from between my legs and offered it to my mouth.

“And his cum, my lover.” He replied with a dry smile.

While I licked it from his finger I could not help wondering how Dave must feel. He just saw his father fuck his lover - me. And this lover had enjoyed it immensely. Was Dave jealous? Was he envious?

“Dave, you were great!”

“How about him? …my dad…was he ‘great’, too”? I could hear some pain in his voice.

I sensed that our relation was at a crossroad. We knew from each other that we had our other lovers to satisfy our hormonal urges. But we were always faithful to each other what our feelings concerned.

Today Dave had seen the lust in his father’s eyes and how willingly I responded to his love-making.

“Dave”, I ran my hand through his short hair, “I love you and I feel something for you that I don’t feel with anybody else.”

He nodded. “Me, too.”

“When your father took me, it was special, too, because you were there and you saw me doing it….True, it was a special great feeling, but it was special because you were here, too.”

“I believe you.” Dave said and then he kissed me. I was still lying on my back on the bed, when he got up from the bed and on his knees in front of me. He took my hands. After he swallowed, he said that one sentence every girl is looking forward to.

“ Lola, do you want to marry me?”

Published 
Written by DaughterofSamurai
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments