Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My three girl - one guy sex party

"A wild story from my days at university"

43
20 Comments 20
40.0k Views 40.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
My second year at uni was legendary. We were young and hot and constantly horny. My bicurious house mate Megan and our later addition Mathilde from France would go out on the prowl and if we couldn’t latch on to another young hottie, we would just go back and lick each other all night. Sometimes word got round we were having a party and girls would bring their girl friends just to be part of the action. It was not unknown to have up to seven dripping wet pussies at our house and after a few glasses of wine we would play strip poker and then naked twister.

For those new to my stories, I should briefly describe myself and my two friends with whom I shared. I’m five feet three and at the time had almost waist length blonde hair and 34DD boobs and a nice round bum. The brown-eyed Megan was a couple of inches taller than me, with shoulder-length brown hair, pert boobs and a peachy bum. Mathilde was Megan’s height, also with small breasts and an even perter bottom! She had long brown hair and lovely hazel eyes.

This story is about one of those odd times when we got a guy in on the action. Megan and Mathilde might have preferred girls, but like me, they wanted to sample a nice stiff dick once in a while. The trick was to find a fit guy, who could stand the pace. You would think guys would jump at the chance as three hot girls propositioned them as they left the gym. You would be amazed how shy some blokes are though. I distinctly remember one excuse.

"Oh ummm…no sorry - can’t make tonight! I promised my mate I’d help him revise.’

Revise?! Fuck revision - you can do that in the day. We wanted to party. I mean, when you’re actually asking them and the other two are pouting and fiddling with their zips and buttons. We didn’t leave any doubt in their minds that we wanted to fuck. Maybe we scared them off, I don’t know. It was their loss. We did have to let some buff dudes slip through our fingers, but what can you do?

On this particular evening we didn't have much trouble though. It went like clock work or should that be cock work? The three of us had been together in the house for about two weeks. We had had a couple of lesbian get togethers but we hadn’t involved any men at that point. We were slipping down a bottle or two of beer and Megan suggested we look for a nice fit guy to bring back to share it with.

“Just say if you want some cock Megan!” I said, laughing.

“Well why not!“ Said Megan, a change is as good as a rest.“

Mathilde giggled and looked at me excitedly. I knew she had been with a guy, but I wasn’t sure if she would be up for a reverse gang bang.

“What do you think Mathilde? Shall we see if we can pull a fit jock?” I asked.

“If you like… I won’t complain!” She said.

“Is that the plan then?” Asked Megan. “Where shall we go?”

“The gym,” I said. All the fittest guys will be there and we can just pick one off!”

“Hmmm… let’s go!” Said Mathilde, enthusiastically.

Megan and I laughed and we all headed for the uni gym.

I was in my white hot pants and white T shirt with ‘Too Hot to Handle’ across the front. Megan was in red hot pants I think and a crop top and Mathilde had on a short denim skirt and a little off the shoulder number.

I guess we were in luck that night. It wasn’t always so easy, as I said. We hung around the entrance and this particular guy stood out. He had dark, slightly curly hair and was very buff. He was kind of cute too.

“Hey I know him,” whispered Mathilde, nudging me.

“Yeah?”

“Yes, he was in my Classics lectures last year.”

“Hi! Is it busy in the gym?” I asked, thinking of something to say.

He looked at me and his eyebrows raised and he looked at my boobs and then glanced at Mathilde and Megan and smiled.

“Well, it’s not bad actually. You girls going in?”

“Why? Don’t you think we’re fit enough?!” Asked Megan, slyly.

“Ha ha no… you’re perfect. I was just saying.”

Mathilde gave him a shy glance and fluttered her eyelids.

“Maybe you could come and hang out with us a little bit?” She said in her silky French accent.

“Hmmm…you girls looking to party eh?”

“Oh yeah definitely!” I said.

“OK, well I’ll just grab my shower and I’ll be out in a bit,” he said.

“What’s your name?” Asked Megan.

“It’s Andy.”

We introduced ourselves and he said he was doing Sports Science, which made sense. He did vaguely remember Mathilde but had dropped out of that subject mid semester to concentrate on his main subject.

“Well that was easy,” said Mathilde, licking her lips.

“Wow he’s so cute!” Exclaimed Megan.

“Isn’t he just.” I said.

We went for a little walk and chatted as we leant against the wall next to the campus book shop and then made our way back to the gym, feeling decidedly horny in expectation of a rampant evening. If the other girls were anything like me, Andy was going to get properly fucked.

“You ready then Andy Pandy?” I said.

“Yeah! Where we going?” He asked.

“Back to ours, is that OK?” I said.

“Yeah… but is there any other guys or…?

“Just you.” Said Megan, in a way that must have made his spine tingle.

“Are you feeling fit Andy?” Asked Mathilde, with a cheeky smile on her face.

“Well, yeah. I’m all pumped up now, after the gym.”

Mathilde skipped towards him and gripped his left biceps.

“Oooh! Check that out!” She said.

Andy was a bit ripped and a pat of his torso revealed a nice washboard stomach. He smelled nice after his shower too. We arrived back at our house and we cracked open four beers and I filled a bowl with Doritos or something like that.

We sat around and got to know a bit more about our guest and I have to say he was really charming. He was obviously very comfortable with the opposite sex. Ever since I first went with a guy I was fascinated about what turns them on and one of the reasons we chose just one guy was so we could enjoy teasing him and making him cum and have a good time ourselves.

Megan stood up and casually sat on Andy’s knees and stroked her beer bottle against the inside of his leg.

“Ooh Megan’s feeling frisky!” I said.

“I’m just seeing how firm he is… his legs I mean.”

“Ah Megan. I think you mean his cock,” said Mathilde.

“I’m sorry about my friends Andy,” I said. As I spoke I walked towards him and stoked his hair back and smiled. He had lovely brown eyes and they were darting around my body and one hand was stroking Megan’s arm.

“Can I get you another beer Andy?” I asked.

“Hmmm…OK Danielle, please.”

I popped the cap and handed him the cool beer and I stared into his eyes as he took a long gulp and wiped a little from his chin, after it had dribbled down.

“You’re a messy pup Andy,” I said.

Mathilde stood behind the chair he was sitting on and we all began to play with him. Mathilde ran her hands through his hair, Megan put one hand inside his shirt and I perched on the edge of the chair and ran my right hand inside his leg. He was so firm. He looked between me and Megan and I smiled at him as I gently fondled her boobs. Andy’s Adam apple bobbed and my hand accidentally on purpose brushed the outline of his cock, which was coming on nicely, if you know what I mean.

“Do you like it when girls touch each other Andy?” Asked Megan.

“I…I do yes!”

“Hmmm…come here Megan.”

I gave my house mate a kiss and then looked at Andy to see his reaction. I could see that he was now flustered and I guessed his cock was getting properly hard. I wanted to see it.

“Do you like my boobs Andy?” I asked, seductively.

“Yes…I do They're amazing actually.”

I looked at my two friends and licked my lips.

“What about Megan and Mathilde? Do you like pert, smaller ones? Tell me Andy.”

Andy looked from one girl to the other and I think the penny had begun to drop that he was going to be our plaything for the night.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

There wasn’t going to be any let up in how much we played with him or how we played with him. I was making the rules up as I went along.

“I think we should take our tops of girls,” I said.

“Yes, let’s have a boob off!” Said Megan, cheerfully.

“What’s a boob off?” Asked Mathilde.

“Andy can compare our boobs,” confirmed Megan.

“Yes Andy, I think you should fondle and kiss our boobs to see who’s you like the best. Just because mine are the biggest doesn’t mean I win. You can be honest!”

“Wow! Did I just die and go to heaven!” Said Andy, torn somewhere between excitement and disbelief.

We all started to take off our tops and bras and Andy shuffled in his chair awkwardly.

“Feel free if you want to loosen off Andy,” I said.

We all watched, wide-eyed and Andy took a gulp of beer before standing up and unzipping his jeans. As soon as they came down, I felt a shiver down my spine when I saw the truncheon in his boxers.

“Wow! He’s packing wanger!” I said, between sips of beer.

I allowed my bra to fall away and stood in front of him, before pushing Andy back into his chair. Now topless we all clambered onto the chair and one by one, we pushed our boobs into his face. I was first. His breathing became immediately deep and feverish as my soft breasts squished around his nose and lips. I could feel his cock pressing through his boxes and the other two girls stroked him through the cotton as they took turns to smother his face with their tits.

“Come on Andy,” I said, as we hoisted him to his feet and set about taking off the rest of his clothes. His cock sprang over the top of his boxers and waved around, throbbing and bobbing with his intense arousal. Megan was the first to drop to her knees and gave him a noisy blow job, while me and Mathilde took off our shorts and skirt respectively.

Andy had a great body. He was lean, but toned with great arms and a sexy V shape from the back and Mathilde and I helped ourselves to handfuls of him, squeezing his ass and stroking him between his firm thighs.

“Let me have some Megan,” I said, nudging my friend out of the way.

Andy’s cock was hot and throbbing as my lips covered the end. He was so hard and yummily smooth and meaty. I sucked him and licked his slit until a drop of precum oozed from the end.

“Let me…LET ME!!!” Shouted Mathilde with such enthusiasm and almost wrestled me away from Andy’s manhood in an effort to get her share of his cock.

I stood up and stroked his soft, downy chest.

“Hmmm…there’s plenty to go round. Suck him good baby,” I said as I stroked the French girl’s hair.

“I can’t believe this is happening! I’m going to wake up in a minute,” said Andy.

I cupped his balls and Megan snogged him. It was full on tongues and everything and I wondered how long it would be before we saw Andy’s cock explode with spunk. Me and Megan joined Mathilde and I wondered if it was even possible for three girls to suck one guy at the same time.

“Triple blow job!” I said.

“Hmmm go on Danny, let’s all go down on him.

“Sit down Andy. We’re all going to suck you together!” Declared Megan.

“Oh fuck!” He said

Me and Megan started to lick the end of his dick as more precum oozed from the tip. I closed my fingers round the end and milked a bit more out. Mathilde looked at Andy and then licked the clear fluid away and then gave me a lingering kiss, allowing me to share a little of his salty juice.

Andy’s hands were all over me as I kissed his face, while the other two were rubbing his cock and balls.

“Would you like to fuck me first?” I whispered.

“Oh fuck yes! I can‘t wait Danielle.”

“I’ll ride you then. Just tell me before you cum and I’ll jump off and swallow it, OK?”

“You’re just too good!” Said Andy. His face was flushed and beaming like he had just won jackpot on the Lotto.

“I’m going in girls. Me and Andy are going to fuck.”

“Yay! Go Danny! Go Danny!” Cheered the other two.

I took Andy’s hand and stroked his fingers along the groove of my pussy lips. I was really wet and he just stared at the glistening juice on his fingers before I licked it off.

I stood on the chair and bent over, wobbling my boobs in his face then I squatted over his cock until I felt the tip begin to enter my tight little pussy. I made a little yelp as I felt his engorged penis begin to stretch my cunt lips. Fortunately, I was nicely lubricated with my girl juice and in no more than a few seconds I was going up and down on his ram rod hard cock.

“Aaah Aaaaah Andy…oh fuck,, you’re so hard!”

“Hmmmmm…. Danielle…so good! Oh yesss!”

My juicy cunt was enrobed around his dick and it felt so fucking good. It was quite a warm night and our smooth young bodies slid against each other beautifully. I grabbed two handfuls of his hair and Andy nuzzled into my neck, breathing hard and making me wetter and wetter.

“Oh yessssss! Aaaaaahhhhh frig!” I cried as I popped with a mini orgasm and my pussy just began to melt on his cock.

“Ah Danielle, your pussy feels so good!”

“Yes Danny, fuck him baby!” Said Megan urging me on.

“Ooh Danielle. Go girl!” Said Mathilde

I was breathing deeply and my hair was all over his face as I thrust myself onto his dick. Andy was beginning to groan wildly and I could feel his cock begin to swell inside me and the throbbing grew harder and harder.

“Aaarrrh aaaaaaaaaah Danielle… yes… I’m going to cum!” He said.

I lifted myself off and Mathilde and Megan massaged his balls gently as I took his cock between finger and thumb and wanked him sharply with my mouth clenched around the end. I could hear his groans turn into growls and for a few seconds it felt like his cock was going to burst in my mouth - the end was so bulbous. A second later he shot load after load of creamy hot spunk down my throat. He just came and came. I could feel his pulse racing through the length of his cock as my fingers still held him tight and I swallowed every drop, just like good girls should.

I turned round and beamed at my two friends, because I hadn’t spilled a drop.

“Ooh perfect finish!” Said Andy.

I turned to the other girls and laughed.

Even as the little dribble of post ejaculate came out of his dick, Megan was sucking him gently.

“Three girls remember Andy,” I said. “Maybe I should give you another beer."

He looked down at Megan, who’s head was bobbing up and down.

“Keep him hard baby,” I said.

Mathilde smiled the dirtiest smile I’ve seen and her naughty French mind was no doubt imagining how good his cock was going to feel inside her wet pussy. She rolled her white panties down revealing her dark trimmed muff and knelt on the chair, stroking his cock gently.

“Don’t go soft on me Andy,” she said seriously.

“I won’t,” said Andy.

We all paused briefly for beer and I stroked my bottle up the thick vein under his cock.

“I want him to fuck me from behind!” Exclaimed Megan, firmly.

“Stand up Andy. Mathilde wants it doggy!” I said, with a grin from ear to ear.

“Ooh this is so fucking hot! Said Megan, who was sounding a bit tiddly.

Mathilde bent over the chair and we cheered on the super fit male student as he fucked our sexy friend. Watching his huge, hard dick splice her wet cunt was so hot! He fucked her so good. Mathilde had a massive orgasm, coating his thick pole with her slippery, white girl cum. I loved the way his ass cheeks went firm as she thrust his dick into her and me and Megan slapped him until they glowed pink. Andy was one fit stud and we didn’t think he was going to cum but Mathilde let him finish over her face. It makes me wet even now, just recalling how he stroked himself until the cum coated Mathilde's smiling face. It was so hot! We got so messy. We had beer and spunk all over the place before the evening was out.

We did let him have a little rest before he fucked Megan. We let him stay the night because it was the early hours before we had finished, chatting about nothing and sharing naughty stories. He left in the morning with another story to tell. If anyone would believe him!

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments