Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Threesome With A Lesbian Couple

"True story about a night with my childhood friend, and her older girlfriend"

24
7 Comments 7
37.2k Views 37.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story
There are certain things on every guy's checklist, and having a threesome is one of those things. It's usually not something you can plan, and typically happens in the spur of the moment. While I've had my share of sexual partners and experiences in my young life, I had yet to have a threesome with two girls.

While I was growing up, I became friends with my next door neighbour Sarah. We were the same age and always hung out after school and on weekends. I learned early in high school that Sarah wasn't into guys and while I hadn't really grasped the idea of having a gay friend, I never looked at her any different. Her parents were not exactly thrilled with the idea and ended up kicking her out of her house right after high school, which made us lose touch for a long period of time.

A few years passed, and while at the mall one afternoon, I saw Sarah for the first time in years and went over and had a conversation with her. She was excited to see me, and we talked for about half hour about what we each had been up too. I informed her that I had graduated college and was just working part time in the city. Sarah's story was a lot more interesting, as she had travelled the country and ended up back in the city. She had begun dating this woman, who was more than a decade older than us and had moved in with her upon returning.

We exchanged numbers and went on our separate ways, and later that night I sent her a text. “Hey Sarah! Glad we ran into each other today and I'm happy to hear that you're doing well. Your girlfriend is a lucky woman, and hopefully I get to meet her sometime soon!”

The next morning, I woke up to a text from Sarah that read, “You looked really good yesterday! If I wasn't gay I would have had some thoughts! LOL anyway, would love for you to come over and have a drink with Diane and I sometime.”

While I was a very sexual person and had a pretty dirty mind, Sarah and I had never really been like that with each other. I looked over the part of her text saying that if she wasn't gay, and couldn't help but trying to figure out what she meant by that. Would she have made a sexual joke in the first text to each other? Did she always want to have sex with me? Am I reading too much into this? Are just some of the ideas that rolled into my head. Over the next couple weeks, our texting frequency had picked up a little bit. Nothing too serious, but that soon changed after Sarah had a little too much to drink one night.

Her text was a little tough to read thanks to the alcohol, but it read, “I'm not sure if I should be texting you this right now, but you were always there for me during school and stuff, and too be honest, I had a little crush on you growing up. Diane and I were talking and would love for you to come over really soon.”

Since Sarah came out as a lesbian early in high school, I had never really thought about her in a sexual way. I know that she had sex with a couple guys, but it still never hit me that she was a sexual girl. She was average height, a little over five foot, and had a curvy body. She use to have long brown hair, but over the years that developed into a black medium length, modest looking hairstyle. She had a very nice ass, and if I had to guess, her chest was around a 34C.

Over the next week, our texting conversations became a little more adult oriented and we both went into some deeper detail about our sexual encounters over the years. She was really interested in my stories, more so than any of my guy friends, because of the fact that she was getting off on the idea of her childhood friend having sex with some good looking girls. She told me that her first time with Diane was in a threesome with her girlfriend at the time. I of course asked a few more questions and she took pride in the fact that she had taken part in her share of group sex activities and really enjoyed sharing a person with another girl. We talked a little longer and set up a date for this weekend to have drinks at her place.

I made the twenty minute drive to the address she provided me, and walked up to the front door. After ringing the bell, the door soon opened, and a woman answered wearing a summer dress, with plenty of cleavage on display.

“You must be Kyle,” she said while smiling. “You're even cuter than Sarah had told me about! Come on in.”

I smiled as I walked past her into her home. “Thank you very much. You're very sweet eh?” I replied in a somewhat flirtatious way, “Sarah sure knows how to pick the gorgeous ones!”

Diane blushed and led me by the hand to her living room. She told me Sarah was just running a quick errand and would be back soon. She sat next to me and we chatted for a couple of minutes, as she had begun telling me a little bit about herself and how she ended up here.

“I got married to a guy pretty young and just wasn't happy. We had a strong sex life, but I just wanted something more you know? I got divorced and ended up experimenting with a couple girls and really enjoyed it. Then came across Sarah through a friend and we ended up falling in love.”

“That's awesome, you guys seem pretty happy together and I'm glad you found each other.”

Diane chuckled a little and replied with, “Don't get me wrong, I still miss a hard cock once and while, but yeah, she always told me you were very understanding and supportive of her. That's so rare to find.”

She opened a bottle of wine and we had nearly finished it ourselves, before Sarah arrived and entered through the front door. Diane got up to greet her and I was able to check out her body. Her bum was covered by the loose clothing of the dress but she seemed to have a nice backside, to go along with her well above average chest.

“Glad you made it! And glad you didn't start without me!” Sarah exclaimed as she hugged me.

“Start... without you?” I stuttered.

She pointed to the near empty bottle of wine and replied, “It was a joke!”

The two lovers sat next to one another on the couch and I took a seat in the recliner next to Sarah. We finished another bottle of wine, and I noticed Diane was starting to become a little more touchy with Sarah. Nothing major, just rubbing her back and the occasional graze of her leg. We continued joking and I noticed that Diane had her legs spread a bit and I could see her upper thigh on her far leg. I did my best to not stare but eventually she caught me looking at her long tanned shaved legs, and began toying with the hem of her dress. We made eye contact briefly and she bit her lip while smiling, while I looked away and tried to hide the fact that I was blushing.

“Looks like we could use a refill here,” Diane said, as she stood up and grabbed the two empty bottles of wine. Before leaving, she put her left hand on Sarah's cheek and bent over giving her a long kiss with plenty of tongue on display for my benefit. Sarah laid back as Diane's hand moved from her cheek down the left side of her body, feeling all her curves on the way. As the kiss broke, they both smiled at one another and Diane left the room.

“Sorry about that,” Sarah said while blushing. “She gets... well... pretty horny when she drinks.”

“Never apologize for that! I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the show!”

As Sarah turned her head, I grabbed a pillow from beside me and placed it on my lap, covering up my hardening cock. I was fully aware that the two girls kissing in front of me were both lesbians, and in a relationship, however I was also aware of the fact that I had been exchanging sexual toned texts with Sarah for the last week, and that in the past, they had both been with guys.

Diane returned to the room with a new bottle and refilled all of our glasses. She took her seat back in the corner of the love seat and this time intentionally sat down with her legs apart. She caught me looking once again and this time, raised the bottom of her dress up enough, that I could see the baldness above her pussy. She was not wearing underwear, and the pillow on my lap, got noticeably higher.

“So babe, Kyle seemed to like your little kiss to me before you left a minute ago,” Sarah said with a smile on her face.

“Oh yeah?” Diane replied with a bigger smile and a naughty look on her face.

“Well, I mean... It was kinda hot... I am a guy after all and seeing two girls kiss in front of me is going to be a turn on!”

“So we turned you on is what you're saying?” Diane questioned.

Before I even had a chance to answer, she grabbed Sarah's head, pulled her on top of her, and began making out. I now had a perfect view of Sarah's ass in jeans, and Diane's pussy that was on full display with her legs on either side of Sarah. This was a new situation for me, and I had no idea what to do. Do I join in? Start jacking off? Sit perfectly still and hope they forget I'm there?

Sarah broke the kiss and looked back at me and said, “Hope you don't mind us taking a little conversation break...” She then stood up, unbuckled her jeans and slide them off to the floor. “It only took you twenty three years to see my ass eh?!”

“It... uhm... was well worth the wait...” I replied, as I stared at her perfect thong covered ass.

Diane began touching herself under her dress, and repositioned herself to the other side of the couch so her head was beside me. Sarah got back on top of her, and pulled the straps of her girlfriend's dress down, freeing her plus size tits. She alternated between each nipple, teasing them with her tongue, and lightly biting on each one. You could tell that they fucked a lot, because Sarah knew exactly what made Diane moan, and gave her the most pleasure. I moved the pillow from my lap, and began rubbing the outside of my now hardened cock through my shorts.

Sarah had made her way down to Diane's bare pussy and began to eat her out. I moved up to the edge of my seat to have a better view, and could see her slowly trace her tongue along her clit, before wrapping her lips around it and lightly sucking.

Diane was moaning lightly, and she turned her head to me and said, “Did you expect this to happen when you showed up?”

“No not at all,” I replied, all the while watching my childhood friend slide her index finger deep into her older girlfriend's wet pussy. “I knew you girls had a strong sex life, but I'm very glad to be here now!”

“Well remember... ahhhh... what I told you about how I craved a hard cock once and a while?” Diane asked between her moaning. “Well Sarah and I discussed it, and we want you to join in with us. I mean... ahhhh... don't stop baby... She told me about the stories you had, and how you seem to have a great handle on how to fuck...”

“Are you serious?” Was the only thing I could think of to say.

Sarah lifted her head, but kept finger fucking Diane and said, “I kinda wanted you in high school, and when I saw you the other day, I knew you'd be perfect for us!”

Diane rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her ass in the air. She rested her chin on the arm of the couch and said, “It looks like you're enjoying what you see... why don't you let me see what you're packing there.”

I slowly stood up and unbuckled my shorts and let them drop to the ground. I looked back at Sarah and her tongue was sticking straight out as Diane bounced her ass off of it. Her eyes met mine and she smiled. I hooked the elastic of my boxers and slowly slid them down over my hardening cock, as it sprung free.

“Oh wow...” Diane said, as her eyes widened at the sight of me. Sarah removed her tongue from Diane's ass, but kept fingering her pussy.

“I always knew you were blessed in that area Kyle!” Sarah said, before turning her attention back to the rim job she was giving.

Diane reached out with her left hand and grabbed me by the base of my dick. She began lightly pumping me up and down, and ran her thumb over the dribble of pre-cum that had leaked out. I took a step forward and Diane lifted her head and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. She sucked on it hard and then pulled it out of her mouth making a “POP” sound.

“Mmmmm... keep licking my ass baby...” Diane encouraged Sarah who was tracing her tongue all the way around Diane's asshole. Diane then aimed my cock down and spit on the shaft, catching some of it with her hand and began to lube up me up, making it easier for her hand to slide up and down.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

She then pointed it up, and ran her tongue from my balls all the way back to the tip, before putting her mouth back onto it. Diane bobbed her head up and down for another minute or so, and then rolled onto her back, before her moaning really picked up.

She removed my cock from her lips and looked down and said, “Oh my god babe... keep you're tongue on my ass...” before she put my cock back into her mouth and closed her eyes.

Sarah had moved to the floor and had her head angled down so that her tongue would still have access from that angle. Diane reached down and began furiously rubbing her clit, before removing me again from her mouth, with a trace of saliva running from her lips and my tip.

“OH MY GODDDDDDD!” Diane yelled. I looked down just in time to see her pussy squirt out onto Sarah's shoulder and the floor.

As Diane caught her breath, she looked up to me and smiled, “Oh by the way... I'm a squirter,” she said sarcastically. “Whenever I have anything in or around my ass, it happens.”

“That was incredible,” I said, as I looked back at Diane stroking my spit covered cock.

“Yeah... we're ass girls what can we say!” Sarah said, as she removed her finger slowly from her girlfriend's pussy. “And you haven't seen anything yet!”

I was about to find out what she meant by that remark. Diane caught her breathe and fell onto her knees in front of the couch and took me back in her mouth. Sarah crawled up and put her hand on Diane's lower back before getting on her knees next to her. Diane removed my cock from her mouth and aimed it to the left, and that was enough of a signal for Sarah to put her lips around me. She placed her right hand on the base of me and took me deep into her throat right away. Diane began licking my balls and then crawled behind me. She tapped me on the inside of the right leg as a hint to spread it out farther. She then turned her body around, moved her head under my balls, and began licking as Sarah bobbed up and down. The feeling was amazing and I threw my head back in pleasure. I felt the tongue on my ball area move away and then felt a pair of hands on my ass and a tongue plunge right into me. This was a new feeling for me, and I moaned out in pleasure.

Sarah removed my cock from her mouth, giggled and said, “I think he likes it babe!”

My cock was covered in spit as I received a blowjob/handjob combination from a lesbian, and her older girlfriend had her tongue flicking in and out of my smooth ass. This was way too much for me and knew I was going to cum soon.

Not wanting to be rude, or ruin the night with a misplaced cumshot, I announced to Sarah, “I'm going to cum...”

I was expecting things to slow down for her to prepare, but her sucking got harder and Diane's tongue started moving faster. I moaned one last time and shot a hard stream of cum straight into Sarah's throat, making her gag a little bit. She then moved her lips to the tip of my cock and began jacking me off, catching the last couple streams into her mouth before she removed her hand. I was now standing straight up, and Diane was still licking me, as Sarah crawled on her knees around me, and pulled her mouth away from me. I collapsed on the couch and watched the two girls swap my cum into their mouths. What was even hotter to me, was that each girl just had a tongue in someone's backside, and that seemed to make things hotter for them as well.

“Holy fuck...” I sighed out, as the girls broke the kiss. Even though I had just came, I was extremely horny and took control. I looked straight at Sarah and said, “It's your turn to cum now.”

I stood her up and helped her lift her shirt over her head. I looked down and still on her knees, Diane was removing her girlfriend’s soaking wet thong. I reached down and felt a small landing strip of hair just above her pussy, before reaching behind her and undoing her bra with my one free remaining hand.

“Wow... you've done that before...” Sarah said, surprised at my ability to quickly undo her bra.

I smiled and said, “Yeah once or twice I guess... No big deal!”

Diane rose up to her feet, kissed Sarah again, and told me to lie down on the couch. The woman just made me cum by having her tongue in my ass, so I was in no position to argue! I took my place on the couch, with saliva running down the back of my leg, and my now semi hard cock on my stomach. I watched as the two girls again kissed over me, and Sarah placed her right leg over my head and lowered herself down to straddle my face. She had both hands on the arm of the couch for support and I began tasting her sweet pussy for the first time. She started grinding down on my tongue and rocking back and forth, allowing me to just stick my tongue out and let her ride it. I had both of my hands wrapped around her thighs, pulling her down more onto my tongue. As I was focused on the task at hand, I felt Diane's naked body get on top of me, and her large tits on my chest. I heard Sarah moan louder, and felt the tip of Diane's tongue against the tip of mine. I realized that she was back to work on another ass, this time it was her girlfriend's instead of mine.

I lowered my face and said, “Wow, you girls really are ass girls eh?”

They both giggled, except Sarah's was more of a moaning giggle. I went to work on Sarah's clit, lightly sucking and working my tongue around every angle.

“Holy fuck baby, keep fingering me...” I heard Sarah moan out.

I knew she wasn't talking to me, and I knew there was no finger in her pussy, so the only option was that Diane was fingering her asshole. This made me lick faster and then I noticed that Diane had inserted a finger into her pussy as well with her other hand. I felt myself get hard under Diane's body and she was lightly teasing me, rocking her body up against me. Sarah's moaning was getting louder and she was about to cum.

“Oh my God... Don't stopppppp... I'm cummmmmming!!”

I kept working on her clit until she had settled down, removed her leg from beside my head, and collapsed on the floor. Diane was now sitting at the end of the couch with my right leg on her lap. I wiped the juices off my face, sat up, and saw Diane was staring at my back to life cock. Her hand was rubbing the inside of my leg, and working its way up to my thigh. Sarah sat up, saw Diane’s hand teasing me, and moved closer to the couch, allowing her hand to fall onto my chest.

“I think we should continue this...” Sarah said, while looking back at Diane.

Diane nodded her head in agreement and spit onto my cock. With her hands still on my legs, she ran her tongue up the entire length of my cock and back down, getting it nice and wet.

“Can I fuck him first babe?” Diane asked Sarah.

“Absolutely you can. I want to watch him fuck you.”

I sat up on the couch and Diane positioned herself on my lap with her tits in my face. She had one hand on either side of my shoulder, and my hands fell onto her hips. I felt a hand point my dick straight up and made eye contact with Diane as she lowered herself onto me. She was really wet, but it still took a couple tries for her to adjust to my size. She gasped as she felt all of the seven plus inches inside her, and slowly began rocking back and forth. Sarah was still on the ground, and went between my legs to get a front row seat. I felt her tongue on my balls as her girlfriend was riding me. Her tongue was going from Diane's ass, to the bottom of my shaft in a rhythm that matched our fucking.

“Oh my God!” Diane moaned out, as her riding got a little bit harder. “This is way better than our dildo!”

I smiled a bit and began thrusting upward every time I was fully inside her. Sarah made her way up and sat beside me, running her hands on my chest and began kissing Diane again. Her hand found its way between her own legs and she started getting herself ready for me.

“I want to fuck him now!” she exclaimed.

Diane slammed down on me one last time, and slid off my cock. While she was standing, she bent over at the waist and took the entire thing into her mouth, tasting her pussy in the process. Sarah laid back on the couch with her head on the armrest, and spread her legs wide. I positioned myself between her legs, and slowly entered into her, as she slowly took each inch of me. Diane wasted little time and straddled Sarah's head, so she could face me. Sarah began moaning as she was getting fucked, and was licking her girlfriend's pussy at the same time. What a multi-tasker she was being!

“Mmmmm... I love watching your big cock slide in and out of her tight pussy.” Diane said to me, as she looked me straight in the eye.

She leaned forward and put her right hand on Sarah's clit, which she began to rub at a faster pace. Sarah was getting close to cumming, as her moans were getting louder, despite being muffled due to the wet pussy on her face. I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders, and began slamming into her harder. Diane was moaning along with her, and Sarah's entire body shook as she had a hard orgasm. I slowed down on my thrusting into her, and saw her creamy cum all over my cock. I pulled out of her, and Diane leaned down and took it into her mouth, cleaning it all off. She removed her legs from around Sarah's head, and stood on the side of the couch.

“I need to cum now!” she said. “This is so hot, I really want to squirt again... Kyle... are you into anal at all?”

“I'm not sure what you two are into... but I don't mind giving it, if that's what you're asking..”

They both laughed and Diane replied, “Of course... wouldn't have it any other way!”

Sarah stayed laying down on the couch and spread her legs apart again. Diane got on the couch on her knees, leaving her gorgeous ass up in the air. I licked her ass, leaving lots of spit there for lubrication. My cock was still really wet from Sarah's cum, so as I stood up, I positioned it right against her tight hole and slowly pushed forward.

“Ahhhhhh...” Diane cried as she was adjusting to me in her ass. “Don't stop...”

I slowly got all of myself into her, and stayed still for a couple seconds, allowing her to once again, adjust before I could start fucking her. Diane lowered her mouth back onto Sarah's pussy, and Sarah's eyes rotated between her girlfriend between her legs, and her childhood friend fucking her girlfriend's ass. I began to fuck Diane and the lubrication from the spit was working, as she was starting to moan out in pleasure. I began fucking her like I would a pussy, and was going pretty hard from behind. Sarah slid out and stood beside me, lifting Diane's one leg up into the air. She took her other hand and began rubbing her clit. Diane was moaning very loudly now, and as I looked down, all I could see were her big tits swaying back and forth and her eyes closed in pleasure each time I went fully into her.

“Keep going... I'm so close!” she yelled out.

I continued fucking her and Sarah leaned over and spit onto my dick as it was thrusting into her.

“OH MY GODDDDDDD!”

Diane squirted all over my legs and I never stopped fucking her ass. She continued to moan out as Sarah was rubbing my chest and stomach, trying to get me to cum faster. I looked at Sarah and kissed her for the first time in my life. Kind of funny looking back, that I fucked her before actually kissing her. I could feel that I was about to cum, and as my moaning got louder, Sarah's hand was ready for when I pulled out. I had one final thrust into Diane's ass, and removed my cock. Sarah grabbed it and began jerking it up and down as several streams of cum shot out onto her girlfriend's ass and back. Once the final drop was out, I collapsed on the couch, Diane, with a back full of cum, fell onto her stomach on the couch, and Sarah dropped down to her knees beside the couch as we were all spent.

I broke the silence by saying “Well this was fun. You guys are great hosts!”

They both laughed as they were catching their breath and rolled their eyes. Diane cleaned the cum off her back, as Sarah and I got dressed. Diane put her sundress back on, and the girls walked me to the front door. I hugged them both goodbye and made my way out to the car with a huge smile on my face. We exchanged texts the following day, and Sarah thanked me again for always being there for her, and for giving her and Diane one of the greatest sexual nights of their relationship.

Published 
Written by _HungBiGuy22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments