Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My very first group sex

"My first experience with four men"

76
18 Comments 18
220k Views 220k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Legendary Story
I had been with my boyfriend Jack for about two years, before my very first experience with group sex. It started off slowly- we always enjoyed watching porn together, and it went from being one on one sex, to one girl with two guys... and slowly the groups got larger, until we were watching one woman with five or six men.

He’d lie next to me on the bed, after finding new porn for us to watch, and his hands would start to run over my toned body as I lay beside him naked, my skin already tingling with anticipation. He’d start off slowly, his fingers running over my sensitive nipples, eliciting a small moan from me. His fingers would slowly trail down my stomach and gently brush my shaved pussy, making my back arch, trying to push down onto his fingers. The first time, both he and I were shocked to find out how wet I was, but I couldn’t help it, the image of the woman in the centre of so many men drove me wild. With each video we’d watch, I would become more and more turned on. And with time, I’d notice that when we fucked while the videos were on, he came harder than he’d ever cum before.

It was unspoken between us for several months; neither one of us wanting to ruin the fantasy. But eventually, one afternoon when his fingers were buried deep into me, driving me wild with his dirty talk, we decided to make it a reality. Neither of us wanted to ruin the relationship, but we’d realised by now it was something we had to try. I asked Jack to find the men for us, and surprise me one day.

About two months went by, before my boyfriend came home from work one day and suggested we go out for some drinks and dancing. Every time we drink together we end up horny and having fantastic sex, so I put on a sexy little black dress, a pair of heels, and some black lacy underwear for when we came home. I give myself a quick once over in the mirror, running my hands over my firm stomach, smoothing down my dress. As a few thoughts of what is to come later tonight, I grin to myself as I fixed my brown hair up in a ponytail, and we walk out the door.

As we were sitting in the back of the cab, he leans over and whispers to me, “I’ve invited some friends along, is that ok?”

I look at him, surprised but delighted, assuming he is speaking of his friends I’ve met before, who I get along with famously and are always good for a fun night out.

I smiled at him and told him, “Of course thats fine, as long as I get you alone later”, giving him a sly wink.

As we walk into the bar, he waves at three men sitting at a table. I realise that I haven’t met any of them before, and he introduces them as Paul, Cameron and Jason. I give each of them a smile as I shake their hands, trying not to notice how attractive they all are. My boyfriend has an athletic build and I think he has a fantastic body, but he looks tiny standing next to Jason, who is extremely broad, and obviously spends a lot of time at the gym. On the other hand, Paul is extremely tall and lean. However, the one who attracts my eye is Cameron – he has a similar build to Jack, but is quite a bit shorter, only a few inches taller than my 5’6. But what strikes me about Cameron are his eyes – they are bright blue, and give him a permanent cheeky look.

I shake each of their hands as Paul says, “It’s nice to meet you Sarah, we have heard a lot about you!” with a twinkle in his eye.

“Nothing bad I hope!” I say, grinning at him and taking a seat in between Jason and Jack.

Several cocktails later, I’m feeling happily buzzed and we’re having a great time. Jack turns and smiles at me, and asks if I’d like a shot. I hesitate briefly, until I hear the boys cheer.

I smile and turn to them and say, “A round for everyone then!” and turn back to Jack and give him a light kiss on the lips, before he flags down the waitress.

As he orders a round of tequila, I feel Jack’s hand rest on my leg under the table, and start to caress my thigh. I feel the corner of my mouth turn up slightly, knowing that the alcohol must be starting to take some effect. I reach under the table and squeeze his hand against the bare skin of my thigh, guiding his hand up and down my exposed leg.

Unexpectedly, I feel a hand on my other thigh, and I jump slightly. Not caressing my leg, but just sitting there softly. I look up at Jason, but he is appearing to intentionally not look at me as he continues to chat to Cameron.

I glance at Jack, slightly panicked, but as he sees Jason’s hand on my thigh he smiles at me, leans into my ear and whispers, “Surprise.”

Jack kisses my ear softly and runs his lips down my neck, in the way he knows turns me on. As my eyes close slightly as I feel a ripple of pleasure shoot down my body straight in between my thighs.

With the three men continuing to talk, but all sneaking glances at Jack and I, I feel the hand on my thigh start to caress my skin, his fingers trailing across my leg up to the hem of my dress and back down to my knee. Finally realising what these men were here for, I blush, not sure what to say. Jack, seeing my embarrassment, whispers into my ear,

“You don’t have to say anything, they all know what we want. If you’ve decided you don’t want to, just make your excuses to go to the bathroom, and when you come back we’ll leave.”

I sit in my seat, paralysed, unsure about whether to get up or not. But as I shut my eyes, and all I can see is the last porn we watched yesterday, with a woman being completely ravaged by three men, and with Jacks hand on one thigh, and Jasons hand on the other, I feel myself getting more and more turned on. I make up my mind, and grin and look up at Jack, then over to the men around me as I flag down the waitress for one more drink to give me some liquid courage.

Jason takes my smile as encouragement, and his strokes up my leg get higher and higher each time, pushing up the hem of my dress. I feel Jacks hand match his strokes, as both hands move in synchrony up my bare legs, until they are touching the edge of my lacy panties with each stroke, but not quite touching my pussy, driving me crazy.

I was trying to pay attention but I mustn’t have been doing a very good job, as Cameron says “Sarah? You with us?” and my consciousness snaps back to reality, and I realise I’ve been daydreaming, rocking my hips with each movement of their hands. I look up and see all the men grinning at me, and thought I’d feel myself start to blush, but I was too turned on to care.

Jack looks at me, my cheeks flushed, my eyes shining with lust, and smirks slightly, “Is it time we moved on?”.

“I think thats a good idea”, I state, “Or I may implode”, grinning at Jason as he gives my thigh one last squeeze and slides his hand out from under the table.

We flag a taxi big enough to hold the five of us, with Jack insisting I sit between Cameron and Paul in the back 3 seats, with Jack and Jason sitting in front of us, facing the back. I feel my confidence grow as my last drink kicks in, and I put a hand on each of the mens thighs, giving them a quick squeeze. Cameron takes my head in his hand and kisses me, softly at first, then more passionately, as Paul leans in behind me, sweeping my hair off my neck and kissing it softly. As I let out a small moan, Camerons hand reaches up and caresses my tits through my dress, squeezing them roughly, as my hands roam across the already hard bulges in their pants. Paul moans as my hand caresses his hard cock through the fabric of his pants, and bites me softly on the shoulder, reaching around my back to squeeze my other breast, pulling it out of my dress and pinching my nipple.

We spend the few minutes of the cab ride like this, and I sneak a look over at Jack and James, who are rubbing their cocks through their pants, with looks of lust on their face. We pull up outside a hotel, and Cameron grins at me and places my breasts back inside my dress, as we all go into the hotel and into the elevator.

I push Jack up against the elevator wall and push my body against his and kiss him deeply and whisper breathily into his ear “God this is hot, you even got a hotel room”.

He runs his hand up my leg as he says “We need a big bed for the five of us!”, and I shiver at the thought of what is about to come.

We walk inside the room and we’ve barely got in before Jack pulls my dress up over my head, and leaves me standing in my black bra and panties, my luscious tits spilling out of my bra. He leads me to the bed, and lies me down on my back, kissing my neck, down my stomach, then down my legs, missing my pussy and I moan in frustration.

He laughs, and says, “Don’t worry, your pussy will get plenty of attention”, and waves over the three men. I look up, surprised, as he pulls a chair up to the end of the bed and sits down. “I just want to watch you first baby”, he says, getting comfortable.

The men waste no time in pulling off their clothes, and climbing onto the bed, their cocks all standing up straight. I barely have time to feel nervous, before all three men start running their hands over my skin. I almost cum then and there, the feel of three sets of hands caressing me turns me on more than I could have imagined. Paul starts kissing my stomach, Jason undoing my bra as my tits finally spill free. I moan as Jason and Cameron each take a nipple in their mouths, grazing them with their teeth, as Paul kisses down and over my panties. I can feel the soft material rubbing against my already dripping wet pussy and it is driving me wild, as I involuntarily buck my hips up to his mouth. He chuckles, and taking the hint, pulls my panties off and spreads my legs, exposing my pussy coated in juices.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

He starts to softly lick around my pussy, teasing me further, not touching my clit. I grind my pussy into his face, desperate for him to make me cum. He easily slides one finger into my waiting pussy, as Cameron presents his cock to my open waiting mouth.

I moan loudly around Camerons cock, as Paul slides two fingers into my pussy, slick with all my juices. Encouraged, Paul takes my clit into his mouth, sucking softly on it, making me moan louder, and increase my tempo on Camerons cock, pushing it deep into my throat to match each fingerfuck I’m getting from Paul. I start to feel my pussy get wetter and my legs start to shake, as I feel my orgasm building up. Pauls fingers continue to fuck my pussy as deep as they will go, curling up with each thrust, and I feel a finger from his other hand rub against my asshole. Knowing Jack must have told them what I like, I push down against his finger, encouraging him, as his finger slides into my ass, lubricated by my pussy.

I take my mouth off Cameron and use my hand to pump up and down his cock, as I start to scream. Jason’s tongue and teeth caressing my nipples, Pauls fingers fucking my pussy and ass with alternating movements, and his mouth on my clit too much to bear, as I’m pushed over the edge and I cum, my back arching and my toes curling as the pleasure rips through my body. I lay still for a moment, my body shaking with aftershocks as the mens hands continue to run over my body.

“Let me see how good you are at that Sarah”, Paul says, bringing his hard cock up to my face. Despite my monstrous orgasm, I’m still incredibly horny and I take Pauls cock into my mouth with vigour. Jason moves down to my pussy and asks me to get on all fours. I momentarily take Pauls cock out of my mouth as I flip over, getting up onto my hands and knees. “Keep sucking those cocks Sarah, but while you do, I want to see you play with your pussy”. I hear a moan come from the end of the bed, and look over to see Jack, cock in hand, stroking himself slowly, looking at me with pure lust. I slowly slide my mouth down Pauls cock as he presents it for me, holding onto the base, then look over at Cameron and motion for him to bring his cock over too.

As I take Camerons cock into my mouth, I use my free hand that isn’t holding me up to reach down between my legs and slowly rub my clit, still tingling from Pauls assault on my pussy. Jason spreads my ass cheeks for me, as he kneels behind me to watch me as I put two fingers into my pussy, using my juices to rub my clit. I feel like such a slut, sucking two mens cocks and fingering myself so another two can watch, but instead of making me embarrassed, I just feel another gush of pussy juices run over my fingers and I start to rub my clit a little faster.

“Thats right baby, I want you to cum for me” Jason growls, and leans down and bites my asscheek, squeezing them as he keeps them spread for me. I moan around the cock I have in my mouth, I’m so lost in my world I’m not even sure whos it is as I alternate between them. I go back to fingering my pussy, surprised at how easily my fingers slip in and out, as Jason moves his mouth to my asshole, flicking it, and as I moan and start running my fingers over my clit again, he uses his tongue to press harder on my tight hole, and begins to push it into my ass in time with the rubbing of my clit. The instant his tongue hits my ass, I start to feel myself cum again, and I scream as once again the waves rush through my body.

Before I’ve even finished coming, I feel Jasons cock press against my pussy and slide in slowly, until his cock is pressed as deep inside me as it can go. I barely have time to adjust to this before he starts fucking me hard and fast, his hands grabbing onto my hips to keep me steady. I turn my mouths attention onto Paul, my mouth being pushed onto his cock with each hard thrust from Jason, using my free hand to pump Camerons cock. Paul grabs my ponytail and pushes me down onto his cock, forcing it to hit the back of my throat, as Jasons intensity increases, and he fucks me faster, his balls slapping against my pussy with each thrust. I realise I’m being used as a fucktoy for these men, and I couldn’t be more turned on.

Jason starts to moan as I feel his cock get harder in my pussy, and I spur him on, tightening my pussy around his cock as it slides in and out of me. I take Pauls cock out of my mouth and purr “Cum for me baby, I want you to cum HARD”.

At my last word, Paul groans loudly and pulls his cock out, and I feel spray after spray of cum hit my back, leaving ropes of cum all over me, as he uses his hand to pump out every last drop.

Cameron doesn’t give me time to rest before he flips me over, running his hands over my stomach and moving down in between my thighs. He runs his fingers over my glistening pussy, before running his fingers down over my asshole.

“May I fuck you here?” he grins, knowing full well what my answer will be.

“Please..” I whisper.

“Please, what?” he says, continuing to grin.

“Please fuck my ass” I moan, thrusting my hips up off the bed.

Cameron slides two fingers inside my pussy, then presses one softly against my ass, letting it relax before sliding it in slowly. As it relaxes, he slides in a second finger, and I moan as it stretches my ass. As he quickens the tempo, I feel the slight pain turn into pleasure as I buck my hips against his fingers. As he takes his fingers out, he uses his tongue to lubricate my ass, before getting up to kneel and lift my legs up to his shoulders.

He pushes his cock against my small ring, slowly. As it slides in I first feel pain, then I feel it pop in as it gets past the tightening, and then I feel nothing but pleasure as he slowly starts to pump his cock in and out of my warm, tight ass.

I reach over to get Pauls cock, but he shakes his head, “I don’t want to cum just yet, youre too good at that baby”, as he winks at me and reaches his head down to suck on my hard nipples while Cameron continues to fuck my ass, getting deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Cameron reaches down and starts to finger my pussy as he fucks my ass, something Jack has never done to me before, but it feels incredible. I let out a loud moan, and Paul reaches down and rubs my clit slowly, causing my body to shudder as I get stimulated three ways. It is only seconds before I feel myself start to cum, and I feel my body spasm as it rips through me and I scream out. My ass contracting around Camerons cock pushes him over the edge, and he starts cumming instantly. He pulls his cock out of my ass quickly, and brings it to my face. As the first string of cum hits my cheek, I open my mouth and catch his cum as it hits the back of my throat, swallowing it all, and licking the cum off my lips.

I hear a growl, and see Jack finally get up from his chair, and Cameron sinks down on it next to James, who is hard again, stroking his cock while watching us.

Jack pulls me up and grabs me roughly, and whispers “I want to see you ride Paul, he’s been waiting a long time for this”.

I smile, and push Paul down onto the bed, climbing on top of him and sliding down on his hard shaft. I beckon over Jack, pulling his cock straight into my mouth as I start to ride Paul, my tits bouncing up and down in front of him.

I ride him slowly at first, picking up tempo as I find my rhythm, but it isn’t long before Jack pulls his cock out of my mouth and moves behind me, pushing me down so I’m lying on top of Paul. While Paul continues to fuck me, Jack slides his tongue over my ass, then pushes his finger in deep, so easily.

I am so turned on it takes me a second to realise what he wants to do, but then I look up, panicked – “No Jack! Theres no way I can take both of you!”.

Jack pulls me up and says roughly “You know you can, I’ve never seen you so turned on. I desperately need to fuck your ass, trust me, you’ll love it”.

As he pushes me back down onto Paul, I realise I want to at least let him try. Paul stops moving while Jack positions himself behind me, pushing the head of his cock slowly into my ass. I cant even scream, the feeling is so intense. Theres pain, yes, but theres also this intense pleasure, that only comes with feeling so full. It’s like nothing I’ve ever felt before, and it only gets more intense as they start to fuck me, slowly at first, until they gain their rhythm.

I collapse against Paul, helpless, as the pleasure shoots through my body, as their cocks impale me, alternating between my pussy and my ass. It doesn’t take long before my first orgasm rips through me, and even less time before the second one comes. I scream that im going to cum again, as I hear Paul moan below me and his cum shoots into my pussy, just as I start to cum, my pussy and ass contracting around their throbbing cocks.

Jack pulls me back off Pauls cock and lies me on my back, and beckons over Cameron and James, who are both hard again.

“Would you like all of our cum, baby?” Jack says, rubbing his cock over my tits as I lie back.

“Mmm, yes please” I moan, running my hands over his cock as the other two men stand beside me on the bed.

I use my hand to pump Jacks cock, as Cameron and James stroke themselves faster and faster. Jack cums first, his cum pumping into my open mouth, onto my waiting tongue, as I hear Cameron groan and the other two mens cum hit my body, one string hitting my tits, the other cumming all over my stomach.

I moan as they finish pumping their cum all over my willing body, using my fingers to scoop some up into my mouth, grinning up at the men, hoping this isn’t the last time I have a gang bang.

Note: this is my first written admission. I’d love to hear what you all think, even if its constructive criticism. xox

Published 
Written by sultrysiren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments