Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Week off Work

"My week off work is capped off with three younger men."

49
36 Comments 36
39.5k Views 39.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
As one cock loosened my ass, another spreading open the salmon pink interior of my pussy and the last plugging my naughty little mouth, I could only think about the build up that lead to this moment.

I was midway through my twenties, and already had accomplished a lot for a young woman, as I had become the secretary of a rather large banking firm. The only problem with the job that I had is, I worked pretty long hours and by the end of my working day, I would be too exhausted to even contemplate having any “fun”. It was usually dinner for one, a quick soak in the bath, television, then bed. The levels of stress that I had, drove my fiancé away months ago, I was left completely alone in my apartment longing for some male attention.

The loneliness and complete lack of any sexual relief was beginning to take its toll. I had to get a couple of breaks from work. I put in for a couple of days break, which the boss allowed me to have the entire week off, for being such a hard worker in his eyes. Little did I know this week would change my life forever.

I began the week with a nice long lay in, a bit of time relaxing at home on the couch petting my cat, before my mischievous night began. I set my eyes on the nightclubs although this wasn’t at all ideal, my mom had told me as a teen never to go clubbing on my own as I would be the prime target for the weirdo’s of the world. I chose the easier alternatives of pubs and taverns, as these places are far easier for the staff to keep an eye on everyone. I thought this idea would be a bit lame because all the younger meat would be out partying and having a good time clubbing, I was right, the only men I saw in the pub were guys twice my age. Just to save myself from looking awkward I bought myself a drink and sat down as far away from anyone as possible. I finished the drink in a world breaking speed and left, on the way home picking up a cheap bottle of wine to have by myself.

When I returned home, I crossed pubs and taverns off the list, these places were fun when you were having a quiet social drink with family and friends. There was only one other option, hit the clubs alone, or the easiest option buy a toy, which I didn’t want to. The next day I would begin scouting the local nightclubs just to get a taste of the nightlife again as it had been years since I had been to any club. I would begin at Rosco’s which back in the day was the best club, but about a year ago a new club called Havana opened and was the latest trend.

My second day of my week off work, I did the exact same as the day before, but with one little twist, I dressed up as sexily as I could without looking a total slut. I then hit the clubs, Rosco’s as I mentioned before was the best club back in the day, but by god how it had changed. It was so dull in here, the booze was way overpriced, the music was terrible and there wasn’t a single attractive bloke in the joint. It was pretty much just as lame as the pub, I quickly downed my drink and left to visit this new Havana bar. Now this was more like it, music was good, atmosphere was good, booze was cheap and there were a lot of horny young men. However I wouldn’t be on the prowl just yet, I was going to wait until Friday before I chose the man to finally douse my needs.

Each night of the week, I kept returning and eyeing up the guys who I thought might be single and available. I started to pick up on faces too. These must have been the regulars, but how were they affording to come here every night? It might be cheap but clubbing every night of the week will definitely burn a hole in your pocket. I quickly forgot about that thought and remembered the reason I was here, it was my last chance as it was Friday night. This night I would have to do other things to get attention, I quickly recognised the best way was to get up on the dancefloor.

Immediately I grasped the attention of a stud eyeing me up on the edge of the dancefloor. He danced his way over to me and asked me I wanted a drink. I replied with a sharp “Yes” and followed him to the table where he and two of his friends were sitting. He asked me for what drink I wanted and dashed off to the bar as I sat between his friends. I began to ask them questions about their friend, it turns out they were all younger than me and at Uni. There was Ryan, the boy who had gone to get the drinks, Reece and Harry or Haz for short. They all had similar looks to them, black hair and blue eyes and pretty muscular. I asked if they were related in anyway, it turned out Reece was Ryan’s cousin but Harry was no relation. Just as it began to get quiet again between the three of us, Ryan returned with the drinks, I had a quick glimpse at mine as a safety precaution, nothing had been slipped in, so I began to make conversation, asking them what they were studying. Ryan and Harry kind of shocked me when they said Graphic Design, they didn’t look like the sort of people to do stuff like that, then again I thought anyone to do with Graphics would look geeky. Reece was doing Financial studies, which upped his score in my books... obviously.

I began a bit of harmless flirting with Ryan as he was the one who “discovered” me, I learned rapidly he was a very charming young man, telling me that I didn’t look at all twenty-five.

TessaXXXPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TessaXXXPosh

I could have sat there all night, being fed compliments from the three boys, but unfortunately the night had to come to an end. I asked Ryan if he wanted to come stay at mine for the night, with a cheeky smile on my face. He gave me a sharp reply similar to the one I had given him earlier. We staggered up to the taxi depot, and paid for a ride back to my place, I started to question why the others were in the taxi but didn’t give the driver any of their destinations. This was quickly stopped by Ryan kissing me, I was amazed by how great of a kisser he was, I didn’t want to let his tongue go, but unfortunately we had to as we had reached my apartment block.

We piled out of the taxi whilst Harry paid the driver. We stumbled up the stairs, thankfully I’m only on the first floor, and to my apartment. It took me a couple of attempts but I finally managed to unlock my door, and let the men come inside, I directed Ryan to my bedroom and told the others to make themselves at home on the couch. I made my way to my room to see that Ryan was already in the mood with a pair of my black laced panties in his hand and his other hand in his pants. I gave him a funny but seductive look and told him that he was a very bad boy. I wasn’t really into kinks like BDSM but then again I couldn’t resist saying that to him. I kicked the door shut and moved over to him, climbing onto the bed and kissing him.

I began to unzip my dress and dropped it underneath my legs, revealing my white bra with rose patterns and matching lace thong. Ryan began to take his shirt off as quickly as he could. I started to kiss down his muscular torso, over his six pack and down to his bulge, I began to slowly pull his jeans down whilst at all time keeping eye contact. His cock sprang free, oh my how big he was. He definitely had a couple of inches on my ex, still shocked by what I had just seen, I unclipped my bra and let my perfect C cup tits loose. Looking up at him, I slowly started to take his cock into my mouth, he lied back with pleasure. All of a sudden the door burst open, I looked over my shoulder to see the other boys stood there, bottle of wine in hand and cocks out. I licked my lips and invited them over to the bed after they poured us a glass of wine each.

I returned to sucking Ryan off whilst each of my hands were on the others. They were all groaning with pleasure as I alternated between cocks. I thought I would never be part of group sex and here I was sucking three erect cocks. Ryan moved off the bed, and I was left with two dicks in my face, I felt the lace thong sliding down my legs and thighs, and a soft tongue start to lick my extremely wet pussy. This sensation wasn’t to last very long though as the tongue was replaced with a much harder and bigger tool. There he stood with his cock at my entrance, I stopped sucking, looked over my shoulder and mimed “do it” to him. I bit my lip with force as I felt him penetrate me for the first time, and regained my position of sucking the others cocks.

The boys seem to have a set-up for this as they all moved away from me after five minutes of fucking. Ryan returned to the bed and laid on his back, commanding me to get on top of him and start riding. Ever since I started having sex I loved riding cock, so I did what he said, I then began to feel another dick being pressed against my skin, this one against my asshole. I started blushing as I had never had anal before, he slowly pushed his dick into my ass and yelled “god damn this is tight”. I cried out in agony as he started to pump his meat inside my ass, I heard Reece’s voice call out “never had it in the ass before then babe? There’s a first time for everything” I just nodded at him as he advanced towards me with his cock in hand. He was about to plug me up for good, I was airtight and my moans were muffled on Reece’s cock, it was only a matter of time before I came.

They unplugged me and switched around, Reece was now laid on his back, I was about to return to position when I was stopped, “Reverse cowgirl” Ryan instructed. Reece held his erect meat up and I lowered myself down, making sure he entered my ass, Harry climbed on top of me and started to screw my tight pink pussy whilst Ryan plugged my mouth again. Here I was, as one cock loosened my ass, another one spreading the salmon pink interior of my pussy, and the last plugging my naughty little mouth, I could only think of the build up to this moment.

I had never even thought of being part of group sex never mind a gangbang, but here I was with three lovers, each of them making me their dirty little whore, and all I can think about is how I got here and have my mouth water at the thought of doing it all again. I loved the sensation of having more than one cock thrusting in and out of my holes whilst my screams of pleasure distorted on another man. But the best feeling of them all is feeling each hole being filled up with the cum that I truly deserved after tonight’s performance.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments