Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife

"This is a story about Sam and Freddie. Who just got married, and now arrive at they're motel room"

9
0 Comments 0
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
My head was spinning at the realization of what had happened not three hours before. I married Sam. Holy lord. This could end up being the most wonderfully tortuous existence a man could ever lead.

"So what do we do now?" Sam asked.

I glanced at her and bit my bottom lip, glancing back at the road.

"Pervert!" she laughed.

We got a room, nothing fancy, just a typical cheap motel room. Not that it mattered. I wasn't there to enjoy the scenery, I was there to be with Sam. We headed upstairs and stood outside the door, just looking at it.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Sam asked, poking me in the ribs.

"This," I quickly opened the door and then picked Sam up, eliciting a squeal from my new wife. Wife!

I carried her into the room and tossed her on the bed.

"My, how traditional, Fredward," Sam said with a smile, rising to her knees. "Come here." She wagged her finger at me. Gulping, I walked toward her slowly before I got within arm's reach of her and she grabbed me by the collar, yanking me on top of her and kissing me passionately.

"Mmm, Mr. Benson," she said as she pulled her mouth away from mine.

"Yes, Mrs. Benson?" I replied. She grinned, then rolled off the bed. I was acutely disappointed.

"I'm gonna get a shower," she said. "Be back in a few." She stopped, and turned around again. "No peeking."

With that, she turned and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I fell back on the bed, sighing. Suddenly wanting to get comfortable, I pulled my shirt over my head and unbuckled my belt, then made quick work of my shoes and socks. That's better.

Laying back, I waited patiently for Sam to return, staring up at the ceiling. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the bathroom door creak open and turned my head to look.

Oh my god.

Sam was standing there in only a towel, her mass of blonde ringlets falling around her bare shoulders. I sat up quickly, staring at her.

"See something you like, Fredweeb?" she taunted.

"Come here," I said in a tone that was so low I wasn't sure if it was even my own voice.

Sam edged toward the bed, seeming a little nervous. I held my hand out to her, taking hers and kissing it softly. She sighed. I moved to sit on the edge of the bed, pulling her towards me.

"You nervous?" I asked, playing with her hair. She nodded.

"A little," she admitted.

"Me too," I replied. I kissed her softly, and she responded by tangling her fingers at the base of my hair and tugging slightly. I groaned in approval, and she moved even closer, pressing her body against mine. I broke the kiss and ran my fingertips across the edge of the towel.

"This," I murmured, "Needs to go."

Sam took a deep breath. I let her regain her bearings before I unwrapped the towel from her body, letting it pool at the floor. My gaze traveled down from her face, lower...

Wow. Puberty had been good to Samantha Puckett. Scratch that. Puberty had been good to Samantha BENSON. She had the sexiest body I had ever seen, and let's be honest, nerds watch a LOT of porn. Her body was a myriad of wonderful contradictions; thin, but curvy, firm but soft. I was gaping at her, and I didn't care.

"Freddie?" I was making her nervous.

"You're beautiful," I whispered, pulling her to me and kissing her. She moaned into my mouth as our bare torsos came into contact for the first time. God, she was so warm and soft. I fell back onto the bed, pulling her with me, and quickly rolled over so I was on top of her, never breaking the kiss. My hands moved from her hair, down over her soft neck, down the sides of her body. She gasped as I rubbed against her.

"You'd better take those off," she said breathlessly.

"Is that what you want, Mrs. Benson?" I teased.

"I don't want to get them...messy," she said, biting her lip.

Oh man, that meant I was having an effect on her. I stood up, and she propped up on her elbows, looking up at me. Without waiting for me to speak, she sat up and began unbuttoning my jeans. She made quick work of unzipping them, relieving the pressure that was building up in me. With a quick look up at me, in one swift motion, she pulled my jeans, along with my boxers, over my hips, letting them fall to the floor. My erection sprang free, and she gaped, mouth open. I tried not to grin. Sam was impressed, that was a good sign. I stepped out of my pants and came back on top of her, kissing her, both of us gasping as we rubbed against each other.

"God, Freddie," she murmured. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her jaw. My mouth trailed down her neck, over her collar bone. I sucked on it briefly, eliciting a moan from my new wife. My mouth trailed lower, and I heard her suck in a deep breath, her fingernails digging into my arms.

My god, she had gorgeous breasts. All pale and white with pink tips, large for her petite frame. My hand went to her left one, massaging it, and she moaned, arching her back. That was my cue to let my mouth cover the right one, and I did eagerly, licking and sucking and rubbing the flat of my tongue across the tip of her nipple. She was panting now, driving me crazy, grinding against me. I was rock hard, I had to be really careful not to slip inside her before I managed to put a condom on. No little Freddies or Sams running around, not for quite a few years anyway. My mouth traveled to the other breast, treating it to same pleasure as the first one.

"God, Freddie," she whimpered. "This feels amazing." She moaned again.

"Just getting started, sweetness," I murmured against her skin. I let my mouth travel further down her body, kissing her ribs, across her flat stomach, dipping my tongue into her navel. Even lower I kissed, biting at her hip bones. She was tossing her head from side to side, her breathing ragged and uneven. I could feel her hips lift off the bed, trying to get closer to my mouth. I smirked, proud of myself for the effect I was having on her.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good," I said, looking up at my place between her legs to stare her in the eyes. God, this was so hot! I looked down, and...hmm. That was interesting. I looked back up at her, grinning.

"Did you do that for me?" I asked, referring to the carefully shaped 'F' that she had shaped her pubic hair into. So that's what took her so long in the shower.

"No, I did it because I love fudge," she said sarcastically. I laughed, kissing her stomach and letting my hand trail to her thigh, squeezing it. She was shaking.

"Relax, Sam." I moved up her body to kiss her. "I want this to be so good for the both of us, baby."

"Say it again," she said.

"I want this to be good for both of us?" I asked.

"No, the part where you called me baby," she responded. I grinned.

"Baby," I said, kissing her. "My sweet, sweet baby." My hand started a steady trail down her body until I reached her sex, running my fingers lightly over it at first, enjoying the way it made her pant. I began to rub, and as she began grinding her hips against my hand, I applied more pressure.

"Oh, god...Freddie...oh...this feels so...OH!" her back arched suddenly, her hands gripping the sheets underneath her. I smirked. I guess I found Sam's sensitive spot. I purposefully rubbed the same spot over and over, enjoying the way she bucked against my hand.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

I stopped watching her face to bend down and kiss her deeply. She kissed me passionately, our tongues fighting one another for dominance, and then without warning I slid a finger inside her. Sam tore her mouth away from mine, biting my shoulder as she moaned. I felt her teeth dig into my shoulder, but it didn't make me stop or even pull back a little. I guess I'd always enjoyed the little bit of pain mixed with pleasure Sam brought to my life. Not entirely psychologically healthy, but who cares? Addictions never were healthy, were they? I was hopelessly addicted to this girl, and I never wanted to recover from it.

"Oh my god! Freddieeeeee..." she moaned as I slowly moved my finger in and out. I wanted to take my time, get her body used to it. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her.

"More?" I asked, my thumb coming up to rub her clit. She whimpered, and as she arched her back again I licked over her neck.

"God, more, please..." she begged. I added another finger, but held still as I noticed the way she hissed in pain.

"Hurt?" I asked, worried. She shook her head.

"A little," she responded. Her hands went to the back of my neck, pulling my head down to kiss me.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked as I broke the kiss.

"Yeah, I want you to stop fingering me," she said. Shit! I had hurt her! I was acutely disappointed, until she spoke again.

"I want you inside me. Now." she said.

"But, Sam, I don't want to hurt you..." I began, stopping short as she kissed me roughly, biting my lip so hard I could taste a little bit of blood. I jerked away, my head snapping back. "Ow! Sam that hurt!"

"Then we're even," she quipped spicily, grabbing my dick and slowly pumping it up and down. I moaned into the crook of her neck. She could be downright evil when she wanted to be. I fucking loved it. "I want you inside me, Freddie. I don't care if it hurts...I..."

"You what, baby?" I asked, trying to focus as she continued to play with my dick. It wasn't easy, my brain was starting to go foggy.

"Well...I mean...I want you to be as close to me as you can possibly can. I...I love you. I want to feel you inside of me." God, I was hard as a rock now. Hearing her tell me she loved me...nothing turned me on more than hearing those three little words. Except what her hand was doing to my dick right now. I could feel my lower body twitch.

"God, Sam, you'd better stop or we're not gonna get there at all," I said, shuddering as she continued stroking me. I pushed her hand away. "Where are the condoms?"

"In my duffel," Sam responded. I got up and walked over to her duffel bag, fishing through it. I turned around with a look of amusement on my face when I heard Sam whistle.

"What was that about?"

"You have got one fine ass, Benson," Sam said, propped up on her elbow, grinning at me. I watched her eyes travel over my body, trying not to smirk as I watched her lick her lips. She stood up, walking over to me, and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my mouth to hers, pressing her body against mine. My hands went to her lower back, pressing her body against me and grinding into her hips. Without warning I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist, and walked her over to the bed, coming over top of her, kissing her mouth, her jaw, her neck, my fingers tangling through her long blonde hair. She broke the kiss, gasping.

"Put the condom on, Freddie," she said. I got up on my knees, ripping open the foil packet with my teeth, and she watched as I rolled the condom over my erection. I laid back down between her legs.

Ready?" I asked, kissing her.

"Yes," she whispered. "Come on, baby."

It was a little awkward at first, lining up our bodies the right way, but then I tentatively pushed inside her a little bit. She sucked in a sharp breath.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she breathed, nodding. "I love you."

I kissed her. "I love you too." God, she was so warm and tight, it was hard to keep my head on straight. I pulled out a little bit, then thrust deeper into her, feeling a little bit resistance as I encountered the proof that she'd never been with anyone else.

"Last call, baby," I said. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I just have to get used to you...you're so big," she said, forcing a smile. "Come on, just do it..."

"I don't want to hurt you, I...Sam!" I moaned as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled her hips to mine, forcing me in all the way. I had felt a slight resistance and a popping, but the sudden rush of being buried deep inside her was unlike anything I had ever felt, light-headedness and dizziness overtaking me. Sam had taken matters into her own hands because she knew I was hesitant to cause her pain, and I was supremely grateful.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded, smiling. The smile wasn't forced this time. She kissed me. "Make love to me, Freddie."

I moaned, burying my face in her neck as I began to thrust in and out of her.

I felt her hips grinding against mine and a loud moan escaped her lips.

"Oh my god, you feel so good," she groaned, her nails digging into my shoulders. She'd probably leave marks, but fuck, WHO CARED? She could cover my entire body with marks and I'd just beg for her to do it again! "Oh my god, Freddie..."

"Sam...fuck...this feels so good..." it was so hard to hold out, to not explode. "God..."

"Freddieeeeee..." she bit my shoulder, and the pain and pleasure mixed together was unreal. We began to move together faster, all signs of pain from Sam gone.

"Sam...god...I'm gonna..." Christ, just hold out a little longer, Freddie!

"God, Freddie..." she moaned. "I'm so close! Oh my god..."

I bent my head to lick over her breasts, driving her further to the edge. The last thing I wanted was to explode before she'd had a chance to reach her peak. I tried to angle my hips a different way. I was no expert, but I'd read a few anatomy books and seen more than my fair share of porn. I guess the angle worked, because her back suddenly arched, her head going back, mouth hanging open. Her fingernails dug into my back and she let out a long, drawn out moan.

"Oh god, Freddieeeee..." she gasped, her body shaking underneath me. I felt her inner walls clench around me repeatedly, and that was all it took to send me hurtling over the edge. I buried my face in the crook of her neck as I exploded, shuddering.

We were still for a moment, the both of us waiting for our heartbeats to slow down. I pulled out of her and deposited the used protection in the trash can next to the bed, then pulled her into my arms.

"You okay?" I asked, kissing her neck. She sighed happily.

"Better than okay," she responded, snuggling against me. "Was it...good?"

I grinned. "It was great. How about you?"

She bit her bottom lip. "I had no idea anything could feel that good." she kissed me sweetly. "I love you. I'm so glad we did this."

"What, had sex?"

"No. Got married," she responded. "Nub." She yawned.

I kissed her softly. "Love you, Mrs. Benson."

She laughed. "It may take me awhile to get used to that."

Published 
Written by Rarere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors