Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Second Threesome

"My Wife's second threesome with my best friend and I"

19
4 Comments 4
36.0k Views 36.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

The Second Time

  It was late at night and my lovely wife Carol, best friend Greg, and I had spent most of the day together. Greg and Carol had even snuck kisses and who knows what else at various times during the day. We were getting ready for bed an Carol put on a purple nightie that accentuated her large 36 DD breasts perfectly along with some purple panties that were French cut and just see through enough to make out some pubic hair.

 With her long blonde hair flowing over the nightie, it was one of my favorite out fits. Greg went to our bathroom to take a shower and we settled into bed. We were making small talk and I was feeling her out on the prospects of another threesome, (which I knew the answer based on what went on all day), and she seemed more than receptive. We laid there waiting for Greg to come out and my heart raced as well as hers as we heard the shower turn off. After what seemed like forever Greg came out of the bathroom and I told him to get in bed.

  Greg slid I bed wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. As he did my normally shy wife leaned over and started to passionately kiss him while simultaneously rubbing him through his shorts. At the same time he was grabbing a breast and rubbing it. Carol broke off her kiss and moved her head down to his waist and they both pulled off his shorts and his massive hard on sprang up like a missal from it’s hidden silo. I watched in amazement as my wife grabbed his huge erection at the base and placed her mouth over it and watch it disappear into her mouth. I was in a trance and I watched her bob her head up and down on his huge cock. I started to play with her butt and legs and slowly slid her panties off. I gently rubbed her defined crevice between her legs to find it was already soaking wet.   I bent down to taste her sweet nectar with my tongue and right before I pulled my face away I stuck my tongue in her second hole and she jumped a little but kept on her assault on his cock.

  Carol finally broke off her blowjob and Greg sat her up in the bed. Greg then pulled off her nightie and threw it on the floor. Carol then turned over on her right side to face me. I had already stripped off my shorts and t-shirt. Carol and I started making out and we could feel Greg scoot up behind her. I played with her breasts as we kissed and as she stared to let out slow moans I figured he was playing with her pussy. I reached down to find his hand over her golden triangle. Our hands worked together to pleasure her and he kissed her back and the back of her neck as we kissed. Then all of a sudden his hand disappeared but I felt his cock in it’s place. Greg rubbed it up and down it’s crevice. I broke off my kiss so I could watch her face. All of a sudden she made a face like she was being impaled and she let out a low load gurgled moan. The look on her face was so beautiful and exciting I will never forget it. I reached back down to feel his dick sliding in her and watched her arch herself and adjust her body to meet his size. I kept asking her how it felt but she could not answer. I went back to kissing her as Greg penetrated my lovely wife from behind. His hand was on her hips and he was sinking it deep. Greg pulled his body up some and she rolled not quite on her stomach but at an angle as Greg continued his assault.

  Soon Greg pulled out and turned her around so they could kiss, I took this opportunity to slide my swollen dick inside my wife. The feeling was incredible as I penetrated her from behind and she never broke her sexy kiss as I started to stroke her in rhythm. Her pussy was incredible and you could start to smell the sweet smell of sex in the air. I pulled out and Greg crawled between her legs to taste her sweet nectar. I positioned myself on her right side and held my cock in my hand and she eagerly sucked it inside her mouth. It wasn’t long before Carol’s body ripped through an intense orgasm and she let go of my dick long enough to call out “Oh God” “OH YES”. I thought she would break my dick in to with her hand. Greg sat up and pulled her up and he laid down on his back and then pulled her head down to his waist and she wasted no time in resuming her expert cock sucking on his now purple headed 9” monster. I slipped behind her stuck my tongue in her pussy and she jumped. It was the most wonderful tasting thing I have ever taste I could taste all of our juices and smell all of our mixed smells together in her pussy. I repositioned myself and sunk my swollen cock home doggie style and started to pound her. You could hear our skin slap and I drove it as deep as I could and the site of her licking and sucking his cock was almost more than I could handle. I wished it could have been on camera so I could relive it whenever I wanted.

  Fearing I would lose my load too quickly I pulled out and positioned myself where I could watch her suck his dick up close. I literally was inches away and I intently watched Carol’s expert cock sucking up close. Then without warning Greg put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my face next to my wife’s so Carol and I started kissing with his dick between both of our lips. I was a little nervous and unsure of this move but instincts took over and Carol broke off her kiss and she watched as I did my best to take his entire length in my mouth.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

It was such a different feeling than I thought it would be and I understood now why Carol liked his cock so much. As I slowly sucked and licked his and her hands were on the back of my head as it seemed they both enjoyed the sight. As I struggled to take all of him I wondered how she managed to work all of that impressive size not only length wise but thickness because he is pretty thick around as well as long.

  I soon pulled off because I wanted to see more penetration into my wife. Greg continued lying on his back and carol straddled him. I watched as Carol grabbed his raging hard on and placed it at her tunnel entrance. I watched mesmerized and she placed the head almost inside her lips and then slowly slid down over his massive dick. I could hear her let out a gasp of air then moan as she sank down on him. Then she grabbed both of his hands and leaned forward and they would whisper then kiss. As they continued in this position, I placed my face inches from their coupling taking in the sight and smell. I watched in pure ecstasy as the lips of her pussy would pull down as she pulled herself up and then push back forward and she sat back down. I could see the veins on his dick and the sight of it sawing in and out of my beautiful wife was one of the greatest things I have ever seen and my cock was already about to explode. Then I started licking them both making sure to give equal time to cock and pussy. It seemed like they both seemed to enjoy that.

  They made love for a very long time in this position before she got off of him and then Carol rolled onto her back. I crawled between her legs and gave a quick lick and suck to her pussy and then pulled my way up her body to kiss her. I entered her with one long swift stroke. I placed my right hand under her butt to squeeze it. I was so close to exploding that it wasn’t funny. Then I could feel Greg’s hands on my balls as I was pounding my wife. I slowed down to give him better access and allow him to pleasure us both. Then I could feel his tongue returning the favor licking us both. I just don’t know how he could hold out with out cuming because between the feel of my wife’s tight cunt and the feel of his tongue on my shaft and knowing he was also eating pussy, I almost lost it again. I had to stop to keep from blowing my load too early. I pulled out and moved to the side to let Greg have his turn.

  Carol still laying on her back with her legs spread opened wide and Greg crawled between them. He started to lick behind me again but did not stay there long before he climbed up and mounted carol again. This time he too sank his cock home in one stroke and buried it home. It wasn’t long before Carol ripped through a series of orgasms. She tried to keep it quiet and would kiss him hard but she let out some gurgled moans and finally on one orgasm looked into his eyes and said” Oh Baby, Yes YES OH GOD! YES”   Awaaaaaa YES and then tried to swallow his tongue. My wife was in pure ecstasy. I also think he might have come in her during this point but I am still not sure to this day. Heck, I hope he did! Meanwhile I was carefully stroking my dick near her head being careful not to come.

  Greg pulled out and rolled to the right side and I took his place. My cock sank home in no time and as I stroked her she came again and kissed me telling me how much she loved me. I told her I love her and about that time Greg shoved his cock in our faces and Carol swallowed his shaft. This was all I could take. I helped her lick as little but the feeling between my legs was so intense I couldn’t take it any more. I pulled out and grabbed my cock and shot a gallon of my come all over her belly and her tits. As I jerked on my cock Carol and Greg both grabbed it and help me finish it off. As I pulled away I saw Greg rubbing my come into her belly and tits. Now Greg crawled between her legs and sunk his cock home again. I watched their bodies move together in unison and watched him do his hip move and bring her to yet another powerful orgasm. He stayed on top of her for a long time with sweat dripping on her and every now ant then he would get harder and their skin would slap. I was up on the bed trying to stroke my dick back to life as I watched the truly Greatest Show on Earth. That damn circus has nothing on this!

  The continued in the missionary position and she continued her orgasms. He was trying to climax but couldn’t for some reason. (Maybe because he had already come in her? Still not sure to this day.) Meanwhile I was nearly hard again and as I watched them make love I came again on her left shoulder and tried to hit a tit with it.

They continued to kiss passionately and then he would break the kiss to hover above her and pound her harder, then low down and kiss again. I lost count at the amount of times Carol came but like the first time it was a bunch of them. Finally they whispered something, (they had been whispering all night) and she embraced him and he pulled out and went to the bathroom. To this day I don’t know what was said or happened and if he came in her that night. I suspect and hope he did. Greg went back to the couch and Carol and I cuddled together, exchanged kisses and I Love Yous and went to sleep.

Published 
Written by sbk1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments