Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nate and Ariana Chapter 3

"Ariana takes Nate to a frat party so she can fill her desire for a threesome"

13
6 Comments 6
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
When Nate and Ariana were in the boutique together Nate let his shy, geeky exterior down. Ariana’s attention and their sexual exploits together gave him a confidence he had never experienced before.

However, when he walked out the door, his shield went back up; his confidence gone. He was a computer geek, and he knew how people looked at him. He wasn’t one of the jocks or popular guys on campus. He was jealous of them. They were so confident with girls. He knew he’d never have a relationship with Ariana. He was simply a boy toy to her, but that was fine with him. The sex was fantastic! He entered that store a virgin, stumbling upon it, and left with a new job and a patient sexual teacher.

Ariana saw the changes in Nate when he left the store. She saw his shoulder slump and Nate no longer had his strong, straight posture. She saw the funny and charming young man that he was. She knew he needed to be with a woman his own age. Some might call her a cougar. After all, she was nearly 15 years older than him, but their relationship worked well.

Ariana started to ask Nate about events at the college. She was formulating a plan that would benefit them both. She knew that Nate being seen with her would improve his “street cred” with the other guys on campus, and have some girls start noticing him. Meanwhile she would be looking for another young man to quench the desire that had been building in her.

Ever since she granted Nate his first anal sex experience a few weeks ago, her craving for two men at once had grown. It had been a few years since she had allowed herself to give in to the desire. Then life happened. She had opened her business and grew busier. It was called being a responsible adult and while she enjoyed a healthy sex life, it was pretty tame by comparison to her earlier years.

Ariana suggested some outings to Nate. First it was a ball game, then a couple of parties. Nate was hesitant at first, but when he saw the reaction he got when Ariana was with him, he was far more eager to take her along with him.

One evening, as they were driving around, Ariana spotted a fraternity house having a party. The party had spilled onto the lawn and the half naked men were abundant. It was a warm evening, meaning most of them were wearing just shorts. She liked what she was seeing and thought she might find some good candidates for her ménage a trois.

“Why don’t we crash that party?” Ariana asked.

“I’ve never been to a frat part,” Nat replied. “I don’t fit in with that crowd.”

“Well, you should. You are smarter and better looking than these guys. I bet there are lots of things you and I could teach them,” Ariana responded with a wink, followed by a long passionate kiss.

Nate’s pants began to tent, revealing the effect the kiss had on him. Ariana’s hand stroked him through his pants, whispering, “You never know, you might have another new adventure if we crash this.”

Nate didn’t need any more convincing. He nearly leapt from the car, rushing around to open Ariana’s door for her.

Ariana took Nate by the hand, leading him up the walkway. Drunk frat boys let out a few whistles and the requisite lewd comments toward Ariana. They barely acknowledged Nate.

Ariana lead the way, pulling Nate behind her. She spotted a boy who thought he was a man. He was one of the guys that was used to girls hanging all over him, as was evidenced by the two busty bimbos that stood on either side of him.

“What’s a geek like you doing with a hot piece of ass like this?” he called as he grabbed Ariana’s ass.

“Fucking my brains out, which is something you’ll never get to do,” Ariana responded as they kept walking. She knew he wasn’t used to anyone talking to him like this, judging by the hoots and hollers that came from the crowd around him. She hoped that she had taken him down a few pegs.

Nate and Ariana entered the house, finding the beer keg. They each got a drink. Ariana lead him to what served as the dance floor in the house. Nate was visibly uncomfortable. This was not his normal crowd. He knew he didn’t fit in with this group. Ariana didn’t care. She wanted Nate to step out of his comfort zone and meet new people. Besides, she knew she had a pretty good chance of meeting a young man that she could invite to join them.

As they danced, girls began to notice Nate a bit more. Not that he was a terrific dancer, but the fact that he was with Ariana made everyone around him take notice. Some of the girls didn’t care that he was dancing with someone else, they came up to him, running their hands over him, grinding on him, grabbing his ass, being far more forward than anyone he had met before. His arousal was becoming very apparent to Ariana as she felt his erection pressing against her.

“Go ahead. If you want one of those girls, go for it,” Ariana told him.

“No, no, no,” Nate replied quickly.

‘It’s OK Nate. It doesn’t hurt my feelings. We’re not exclusive. You can be with whoever you want.”

Nate blushed, but he was not confident enough to try to be with any of these girls. The only one he had been with was Ariana.

Ariana was gathering her own crowd. Several of the frat boys were making their way toward her. A couple had been outside when she did her verbal smack down. They gave her plenty of attention, bumping and grinding on her. She turned around, putting her back to Nate, pressing his favorite body part against his now hard erection.

The blood drained from Nate’s face when Ariana whispered, “I want to choose one of these boys to join us. I’m craving some extra cock tonight.”

Nate stammered, but was unable to respond.

“Oh, don’t worry sweetheart, you can handle sharing me. All we’re doing is adding. You can handle that, can’t you?”

Ariana reached back, grabbing his hard pole. Nate simply groaned.

Ariana chose the young man she wanted. He was the opposite of Nate. He was self assured, sexually more aggressive and very concerned about his physical appearance. Everything about him said frat boy.

He seemed a bit nonplussed when she said, “My friend and I would like you to join us for a threesome. I need some good fucking tonight.”

His response was simple, “I have a room upstairs if you’re ready.”

Ariana looked at Nate, who had a bit of a deer in the headlights look, but nodded his consent. Ariana made small talk as they walked up the stairs. His name was Bradley.

As soon as they entered the room, Bradley was all over Ariana. She had to get him to back off. This was a threesome, not him getting his rocks off. He may be used to young girls who don’t know what a good lover is, but Ariana did and she was going to make damn sure she got what she wanted.

Ariana was stroking both men through their pants. Their obvious bulges made her mouth water. She undid both their pants, pushing them down, allowing their hard poles to spring forward. She wasted no time getting on her hands and knees, alternating her mouth between them. How she missed have two cocks to play with and two men to please her.

Ariana was stroking Nate as she sucked Bradley. She felt the familiar tightening and slight expansion that meant Bradley was about to cum. She pulled her mouth off, shooting his cum on her face, instead of in her mouth.

Bradley groaned. He had counted her swallowing his load. He was disappointed, but her mouth was amazing. He was reveling in the aftermath when he heard Ariana say, “Looks like we have a Johnny cum quickly here. Darlin’, if you have any hope of putting that thing in me tonight you better figure out how to pace yourself and that pleasing a woman is just as important as getting your rocks off. Nate can show you if you don’t know how.”

“I know how to please a woman!” Bradley exclaimed.

“Well, then you better start showing it or we’ll show ourselves out and party without you.”

Ariana resumed her attention to Nate.

EllieSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieSun

The dribbles of pre-cum tasted amazing.

Bradley moved behind her, sliding her skirt up to expose her wet pussy. She had decided to forgo panties, hoping she’d get a good fucking. Bradley’s fingers began working her wet slit. She groaned around Nate as she teased him. Her mouth slid over the head of his cock, her tongue circling the head, teasing the slit. Her mouth slowly slid down until his full length was covered. Nate wanted to grab her and use her mouth like he used her pussy, but this new type of oral sex was a different kind of ecstasy.

Bradley was using one hand to caress her sensitive nub, causing little spasms to go through her body. His other hand had three fingers buried in her wet and eager hole, pumping her hard and fast. Part of her wanted to give in to Bradley’s hands, but the larger desire to make Nate cum took over. She could tell he was holding off from stroking in and out of her mouth so she increased her pace. She began a full on assault. Her lips slid up and down his shaft, taking him deep into her throat, allowing her to taste the salty drops dipping from the sensitive slit.

Ariana could no longer hold back. The orgasm flooded her body. The vibration from her moans reverberated on Nate’s already overly sensitive member. He came with her, filling her mouth with his sticky liquid. Ariana eagerly gobbled him. The familiarity they had with each other enhanced the experience, and the knowledge of what was to come caused a second orgasm to hit her. Bradley did not stop fingering her. His hand was covered in her juice. She rode the orgasm to its end.

She licked Nate clean, leaving his semi flaccid cock glistening. Bradley lifted his fingers to his mouth, tasting her sweet nectar, while inhaling her scent. His cock had begun to harden while he played with Ariana, but now it was at full staff. He was ready for more and wanted to bury his hardness anywhere she’d let him.

Bradley lifted Ariana, laying her on her bed. He quickly stripped her of her clothes, waiting to get a look at her body.

Nate was familiar with her body, her wants, and her needs. He began working her nipples with the amount of pressure and tightness that she liked. He knew how to make her cum simply by working her tits. His tongue teased one nipple, while the other one was pinched, and tugged on. He made her cum in no time.

Bradley had been watching while running his hands across her naked flesh. She shivered as his fingers brushed sensitive areas, but didn’t linger. Bradley didn’t even realize what he was doing because he gaze was fixed on Nate and how he had made Ariana cum with such expertise.

“Damn dude. That was fucking awesome. How did you do that?”

Ariana responded for Nate. “He’s been fucking me for months and I have taught him how to truly please a woman. I’m sure those young women you are with are happy with what you do, but you can always get better. You have much to learn. If you’re smart, you’ll listen to Nate.”

Nate showed Bradley where Ariana’s most erogenous spots were and how to make her cum the hardest. When Bradley listened to Nate as to how to give Ariana’s pussy a tongue bath that made her scream, Bradley was rewarded with a face full of her juice. She ground her pussy against his mouth while he delved his tongue into the deepest recesses of her womanhood.

Ariana felt like a wet noodle, but her desire had not been quenched. She wanted both of them fucking her.

Ariana asked Nate to grab her bag. When he saw her remove the lube, his hands went straight to her ass. He loved burying his cock in her tight hole. She rewarded him with incredible orgasms each time. Ariana handed Nate the lube, instructing him to lie on the bed. She lubed his pole, making sure he was hard and slick, then handed the bottle to him to get her ready for his entry.

Bradley wasn’t sure what was going to happen.

“Darlin’ when he’s got that nice hard cock up my tight ass, you get my pussy. But, I don’t know where that cock of yours has been or who it’s been in, so if you want to dip it, you better wrap it. I’m sure you’ve got a night stand full of rubbers to slip on.”

Bradley didn’t have to be asked twice. While he scurried to the nightstand, Ariana spread her ass cheeks, lowering herself onto Nate while he held her hips, the initial penetration giving the pleasure/pain response that put her close to the edge. She eased herself up and down Nate’s shaft while Bradley hurried to slide the rubber on.

Ariana’s ass adjusted, allowing the pleasure to take over. She laid back, her back resting on Nate’s chest.

“Plant that fuckstick in my wet pussy,” Ariana told Bradley.

Bradley groaned as his cock slid in, but not nearly as loud as Ariana as her body now felt fully stuffed. The craving was just beginning to be satisfied.

Nate reached around, working Ariana’s nipples as he did shortly before. Sandwiched between the two men, there was little she could do but let the sensations take over.

Each thrust into her body gave way to new feelings. The men settled into a rhythm that brought her great pleasure. Nate’s manipulations of her nipples brought the first orgasm, causing her to tighten both holes around the corresponding shaft. The moans coming from the trio seemed to take over the room. Sweat mixed with cum filled the air.

Ariana asked them to slow their pace to give her a moment to relax. They did so reluctantly. Each of them wanted hard and fast.

Ariana gave herself a few minutes to recover, then let her desire go full throttle.

“Fuck me. Fuck me good and hard. I want my pussy and ass full,” Ariana cried.

Each man obliged, filling her hard and fast. Nate continued to finger her tits, while Bradley worked her already overly sensitive clit.

Ariana came hard, clenching the sheets on each side of her.

“OH FUCK YES!” she screamed, completely unaware of anyone around them or the possibility of someone hearing them. “FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY PUSSY! GIVE ME THOSE HARD COCKS!”

Nate was the first to cum when Ariana clenched around him in a way he had never experienced before. Her ass had never been so tight. He could not hold back. Cum shot into her stretched hole, leaking out as it continued to fill her.

Bradley continued pounding Ariana’s dripping cunt. Nate lay sated and unable to move. He had never cum so hard before. Ariana was not done. She asked Bradley to stop for a minute. She climbed off Nate, turned around, presenting her sloppy ass to Bradley. “Are you ready to fuck my ass?” she asked.

Bradley slipped easily in. She was well lubricated between the lube itself and the cum that Nate had filled her with. She told Bradley she wanted a good hard fuck. Bradley eagerly obliged.

Nate slipped between Ariana’s legs, using his tongue to stroke her clit and tongue her raw hole. She seemed to taste different tonight; sweeter. Her heightened arousal and sheer animal sexuality was so enticing. He was happy to tongue her to another intense orgasm to see this side of her.

Ariana was pushed to the brink. She had to cum. Bradley pounding her already well used hole combined with Nate using that skilled tongue of his was more than she could handle.

A primal groan emitted from deep within her while she came. Bradley groaned with her as he reached his peak in unison. He grabbed her hips, giving her a few more thrusts as he milked the last of the cum from his own cock.

Bodies collapsed and tangled together in the afterglow. Stroking, petting, kissing, sucking, body touching body.

After they dressed they descended the stairs back to the party. Nate had a new spring in his step and a confident smile. It didn’t take long for other party goers to notice him.

Published 
Written by Cherism
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments