Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nate and Ariana Chapter 4

"Nate introduces his new girlfriend to Ariana, who teaches the new girl a few things."

13
9 Comments 9
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
After their threesome at the frat house, Ariana saw a difference in Nate. His confidence increased. He began to become more aware of fashion and changed how he dressed. He even trimmed his hair and switched from glasses to contacts. Ariana missed the geeky young man that first walked into her store several months ago.

Their romps in the store after hours became less frequent, stopping entirely when Nate found his first girl friend. Ariana continued fucking the young man from their threesome at the frat house. She was getting her needs met, as was Nate.

They had settled into a comfortable friendship, with Nate often asking her for dating advice, especially sexual advice. Ariana had been his only lover prior his girlfriend, Emily.

One evening, as they were closing up, Nate confided to Ariana that he was sexually frustrated. Emily would not participate in any type of oral sex. Ariana had taught Nate the joy of receiving a sensual blow job, as well as the ecstasy of giving a woman an orgasmic tongue bath. He wanted to share these with Emily, but she was too afraid. He asked for Ariana’s advice.

“Would you like me to talk to her?” asked Ariana.

“How would that work? You just tell her to suck my dick?”

“ I can be far more tactful and discreet than that. Why don’t you two come to my house for dinner?”

“What would I tell her?”

“Just tell her that your boss has invited you to her home for dinner. It doesn’t have to be complicated.”

Nate reluctantly agreed. He knew how sexual Ariana was. He was afraid that his sexy and confident boss would intimidate Emily.

They agreed on Friday night since the shop closed earlier on Fridays. As the days grew closer, Nate’s hesitation became more apparent. Ariana did her best to reassure him.

When Nate and Emily arrived, Ariana was modestly dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. This was far different from the attire she wore in the store. Nate let out a breath of relief. Ariana shook Emily’s hand, while doing a once over of Nate’s new girlfriend. At first glance she appeared to be a good match for Nate. Her petite frame complimented Nate well. Her golden blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes contrasted Nate’s dark hair and green eyes. She was curvier than Ariana was, but it brought out a hidden sexiness.

As they ate dinner, a comfortable camaraderie settled over the room. All three were talking and laughing. Ariana threw in some sexual innuendo here and there to get the mood started, causing Nate’s pants to begin tenting beneath the table. He had no idea what Ariana had planned.

A few glasses of wine had everyone mellowing, allowing the conversation to flow more freely.

“The two of you would make beautiful babies together,” Ariana stated.

Emily blushed and stuttered slightly at the comment. Ariana continued.

“Well, I’m certain the two of you are having sex. Nate talks about you and your sexy body all the time.”

“Thank you,” Emily replied, unsure how to respond to the comment.

“Did Nate tell you that he and I have been lovers?”

Nate spit his wine across the table. He hadn’t expected Ariana to share this information. He hadn’t delved into this subject with Emily.

Emily’s face was fully flushed as her anger level grew. “WHAT? No he didn’t tell me! What the hell Nate?” she exclaimed.

“It’s OK Emily. We have not been together since the two of you met. I was his first and only lover before you. I spent time teaching him how to please a woman and not just get his rocks off. I hope he is a patient lover with you.”

Emily’s anger level diminished upon hearing that Nate and Ariana were no longer lovers, but she stammered at Ariana’s question.

“Uhhhmmm, he is a wonderful lover, but……he is the only man I’ve ever been with,” Emily replied while blushing bright red.

“Oh sweetheart, it’s OK. There is no reason to be embarrassed. We’re all adults here. I was a virgin once too,” Ariana laughed.

Emily felt a bit more at ease, until Nate spoke. “Emily won’t let me lick her pussy.”

“NATE!! How can you talk about our most private moments just like that?”

“Emily, I really want to please you and I know you would enjoy if you’d allow me to do it. It’s because I love you. Maybe Ariana can help you feel more comfortable with it. Please, just let her talk. Please baby?”

Ariana interjected into the tense situation. “What if you and I go talk privately, Emily?”

Emily was still blushing but agreed to a more intimate conversation with Ariana. She felt maybe the woman would understand her apprehension.

They went to Ariana’s bedroom.

As they sat on the bed, Ariana asked, “So why won’t you let Nate give you such great pleasure? Trust me. It is the most amazing feeling. Once you try it, you may never want to stop.”

Emily blushed, looking at the floor as she answered. “I’m afraid I might smell….. down there.”

“That is a perfectly normal fear and women have to deal with it, but I can assure you, the fragrance you give off when aroused will arouse him and make him want you even more. If you feel uncertain, just make sure to clean your pussy with a washcloth before you become intimate.”

“Really? It really won’t turn him off?”

“No, I assure you that he won’t be turned off at all. Remember, I’ve made love with Nate, and he has performed oral sex on me, and it’s amazing.”

Emily was quiet, but Ariana could tell she was pondering what she had been told.

“Is there anything else you’d like to ask me?” Ariana quizzed.

“Uh, well, you see… Nate wants me to suck him, but I’m not sure I can. What if he cums in my mouth? I’m not sure I can do that. What if I gag? I’m just not sure that I’m ready.”

“Again, your feelings are normal. Just be honest with him. Tell him you don’t want him to cum in your mouth. When you are ready to try it, share that with him. He is patient and will take his time as you get used to new things.”

“Really? You think he’ll be OK with it? I don’t want to lose him, but I’m not very experienced, so I’m rather scared. “

“Sweetheart, I guarantee you he’ll be patient with you.”

The women talked a little longer, Emily asking a few more questions. As their conversation ended, the women embraced. Ariana heard an intake of breath from Emily.

“Emily, if you are open to it, why don’t you raise your skirt and I will give you my honest opinion if I feel there is anything that might turn Nate off.”

Emily was hesitant for nearly a minute. Just when Ariana thought she had scared the young woman off, Ariana stood, pulling her skirt up.

Now it was Ariana’s turn for an intake of breath. It had been a few years since she had been with a woman, but this young woman had her ready to dive in head first and lap up what was hidden by the little cotton panties.

Ariana knelt in front of Emily, her hands on Emily’s hips to slide the panties down her legs.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

Ariana inhaled the scent of her moistening sex. Her mouth watered. She wanted to dart her tongue out, but she refrained.

“Do you masturbate, Emily? Don’t be ashamed to admit it. More people get themselves off than you realize.”

“Yes. I have used my fingers a few times.”

“Show me how you pleasure yourself.”

Emily hesitated, but Ariana talked her through it. Slowly her fingers trailed down to her sensitive clit. As she began to make slow circles around the protruding nub, her arousal became apparent.

Ariana’s impulse took over, her hand joining Emily’s circling the precious bud. Emily gasped…..at first. As Ariana’s mouth got closer to her and Emily could feel the hot breath on her skin, her heart rate quickened as her arousal grew.

Ariana looked up at Emily for an indication as to whether or stop or proceed. Seeing Emily’s chest heaving with anticipation, she lowered her mouth over the hot spot. When Ariana’s tongue hit the sensitive clit Emily let out a loud moan, attracting Nate’s attention.

He walked to the bedroom startled by what he saw. Ariana was lapping at the sweet spot between his girlfriend’s legs. His hand rubbed the quickly growing hard on, then unzipped his pants to stroke himself as he watched. When he saw Emily’s legs grow shaky as she neared her orgasm, he groaned. Ariana heard the moaned and stopped for a moment to motion him over.

Nate didn’t waste a moment. His tongue joined Ariana’s, eagerly exploring the treasure he had been denied.

When Nate’s tongue joined Ariana’s, Emily’s eyes snapped open. She looked down to see two heads between her legs. Her head was swimming with desire and the feeling that she should stop this, but for the life of her, she couldn’t imagine why.

Ariana told her to get on the bed. Both Nate and Ariana, who eagerly returned to giving her the greatest pleasure she had ever known, soon joined her. The orgasm the rocked through her body was a new sensation she had never experienced. Nate had made her cum numerous times, but this was different. Even her own fingers had never caused this sort of reaction before. Ariana was right. She wanted this feeling to continue forever.

As the tongues pleasuring her slowed, Emily felt her entire body shudder from the intensity of the orgasm. Her desire was higher than it had ever been before. Nate and Ariana were on either side of her, stroking her boy. She looked down and was greeted by the site of Nate’s fully erect cock. She wanted to be fucked. Her pussy was dripping and throbbing.

Her hand traveled down to the member she wanted buried deep inside of her. Nate groaned as her hand closed around him.

“Oh baby. I want you so bad. I want to feel your mouth around me. Please baby,” Nate said pleadingly.

He was shocked at Emily’s response. “I’d love to, under one condition.”

“What baby? Anything. I want you so badly.”

“Please promise me you will be gentle. It’s my first time and I’m not sure what to do. Please tell me you won’t cum in my mouth.”

“That’s it baby. That’s easy. Thank you.”

Ariana softly gave Emily instructions on how to please Nate. She didn’t mention she knew what Nate liked, but rather, she told Emily how to use her hand to stroke the shaft while she sucked, how to vary her pace, as well as relaxing so she could take Nate deeper into her throat. Nate groaned with pleasure as his beautiful girlfriend sucked his already hard member.

Ariana was behind Emily, stroking her clit occasionally, rolling her nipples to heighten Emily’s arousal, as well as her own. Her taste of Emily’s sweet pussy had left her hungry for more.

Nate’s moans were coming faster and faster.

“Baby, if we don’t stop, I’m going to cum soon. Your mouth feels so damn good.”

Emily was in a lust filled daze as she rolled to her hands and knees, opening her legs, offering herself to Nate. He slowly slid into her tight, wet snatch.

Ariana had quickly shed her clothes allowing her to slide one hand to her own pussy, while rubbing Emily’s with her free hand. Pure lust and desire filled Emily’s eyes and she reached out to Ariana, stroking her skin. The desire propelled her mouth and hand forward as she reached to lick and touch Ariana.

Ariana moved, positioning her slick hole in front of Emily’s mouth. Nate stopped thrusting as he watched Emily lower her mouth to Ariana’s clit, touching her tongue to the tender nub. They both gasped as tongue met skin; Ariana from ecstasy and Emily from the shock that she was licking another woman’s pussy.

The hesitation didn’t last long. Emily’s mouth fully covered Ariana’s sensitive and wanting area. Ariana brought her hands to her chest, pinching and tugging at the neglected nipples. Nate went back to thrusting his engorged pole as deeply as he could. His current lover was licking and sucking his former lover. The shy woman that he walked in the house with had been replaced by a lust filled tiger. It took everything he had to control himself from pounding into Emily.

The moans from the two women increased, and Ariana’s breathing was becoming harder. Nate knew she was close to cumming. His cock pulsed at the though, finally pushing him over the edge. All control was lost as his next thrusts shot his hot cum deep inside Emily.

He cried out as he came, grasping Emily’s hips as he drove into her. Emily, in turn, lapped at Ariana’s drenched hole with a new fervor. Nate filled her fully, causing her to clench around him. The tightness spurred her on as she climbed toward her own orgasm.

“Oh yes, lick my pussy. I’m so close! Make me cum!” Ariana begged for her release.

This was all Emily needed to urge her on. Her tongue worked faster, giving the last bit needed to push Ariana past her limit. As she flooded Emily’s face with her luscious juices, Emily inhaled the feminine aroma, allowing herself to go free, clenching tighter around Nate’s softening member.

As the women screamed through their shared orgasm, Nate looked on with pleasure. The lusty woman that had been unleashed made him love her even more. He knew, without a doubt, that she would allow him to love her fully during future sexual encounters.

Emily was fully in the moment as she licked Ariana until not a drop of cum remained anywhere on her skin.

The threesome collapsed into a heap on the bed, bodies and limbs tangled together. As the hormonal high began to wear off, Emily grew embarrassed by what had just transpired. She attempted to put herself back together and cover as much skin as she could. Her attempt to flee the room was quickly halted.

“Sweetheart, there’s no reason to be embarrassed. You allowed yourself to let the pleasure take you. That’s the way sex should be. It’s meant to be enjoyed and fun. Allow this man to show you how fun it can be,” Ariana stated.

Emily still struggled with wanting to flee. Ariana snaked a finger into Emily’s full hole. There was a combination groan and gasp. She brought the finger up to Emily’s mouth, allowing her to taste her fluid mixed with Nate’s.

“Oh. It’s salty. That’s not what I expected,” Emily responded as she sucked the juice from Ariana’s finger.

Emily relaxed, allowing herself to caress and be caressed.

“That was some talk you two had, “Nate said laughingly.

Published 
Written by Cherism
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments