Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Innocence

"Kaitlynn receives multiple fucks at a party she was invited to."

8
1 Comment 1
23.0k Views 23.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Kaitlynn smiled mischeviously as she slipped into her black lace panties. Turning around and pulling down her lacy black mini skirt, which matched her pink corsette top that had a black lace design on the edges. Kaitlynn was a petite girl with long honey brown hair that was curled, beautiful hazel eyes, a clear complexion, and last but definitely not least, a perfect rack and backside.
She measured about 36D but her top made her look as though nothing could contain her breasts which were practically spilling over. Sheer black thigh highs with pink bows at the top covered her legs and on her feet were a pair of Mary Jane styled heels with a pink bow on the backs of her ankles. She wasn't usually dressed like this but tonight she was going to a party with her girls. It was expected to be the best party of the year considering not only those who were invited but the theme: Naughty Innocence. 
When her friend, Iris, told her about it she didn't quite grasp the idea, but after further explaining she
understood that the theme was to take a usually innocent look and make it naughty. It took Kaitlynn several days to put together what she had on and she loved it. Grabbing her car keys, she went out the door and to her car to pick up Iris and the others. As she pulled up to Iris' place she honked several times to signal she was there.
After waiting 10 minutes she still had not come out. Kaitlynn stepped out her car and used a key Iris gave her to enter. She called out her name but no answer was heard. She listened to see if her friend was possibly in the shower but she heard no water. But there was a sound. She couldn't quite tell what it was so she went upstairs to her friends bedroom and knocked softly, No answer. She put her ear to the door and listened. After several long seconds she could hear something. It sounded like faint moaning.
Kaitlynn grinned, "Iris must be fucking herself." She thought but upon opening the door she saw Iris was definately not fucking herself. But someone was fucking Iris over a small decorative couch. Iris' moans were much more audible now that Kaitlynn was in the room. Her friend begged the man to fuck her harder and to fill her with his hot cum, writhing her hips and panting as he gripped her hips tightly.
Kaitlynn felt a tingle go down her spine and down to her clit, which made her bite her lip to hold back a moan. The man fucking her friend was well built, tall, and had a gorgeous face. His black hair slicked back with sweat, he grunted like a beast in a battle. Her friend pushed her face into the pillows in attempt to muffle her high pitched moans but it didn't help much.
Kaitlynn rubbed her thighs together in hopes that the tingling between her pussy lips would stop as her friends man plowed Iris' pussy like his life depended on it. Only seconds went by when she heard her friend scream and the man groan as he shoved his dick as deep as he could and fill her friends pussy to the point that cum was oozing out. Iris collapsed on the back of the couch and the man slid his dick out and leaned against the couch.
Kaitlynn was glad they were finished because had they gone any longer she would have ripped her costume off and joined in their fuck-fest. Kaitlynn got herself together and cleared her throat to finally get thier attention. Both jumped and tried to cover themselves.
"Damnit, Kait! You scared the shit out of me. I thought you were Chris." Iris' glared as she gathered the mans clothes.
"God forbid that happen." Kaitlynn laughed. The man pulled his pants over his still very hard, and very big cock and pulled his shirt over his head.
"See you later, Iris." he mumbled and walked away. As he passed Kaitlynn he made sure to give her a good look-over, smirking as he went. When he was gone Kait walked over to her dressing friend.
"Who was THAT?" She asked.
"His name is Derrick. He has a big dick." Iris smirked.
"No shit," Kait laughed, "You still going to the party?"
"After a energizing fuck like that? Hell yeah." Iris winked, "Besides, we need to get you some dick to celebrate you're getting rid of Tyler. turn around and let me see what you've got on for tonight." Kaitlynn did a slow circle, making slight poses to show off her curves.
"Sexy!" Iris remarked with a nice spank on the ass. "Let's go."
After picking up their other friends and pulling up to the party, each girl exited the car. All of them had extremely sexy costumes. One girl had somehow squeezed into her old uniform from middle school, except now the navy blue skirt was just barely covering her pussy and didn't even attempt to cover her ass. The white button-up top suffocated her already huge breasts and she had fishnets that led down her 6-inch black strap heels. Her long red hair was put up into a bun and she wore glasses on her shining brown eyes that may have once been nerdy but made her look even sexier.
Another girl wore a scarlet and gold Kimono that was so short that you could see her garter belts that held up her red fishnet stockings. Her black, red, and gold bra matched the red contacts she wore that was speckled with gold and was easily seen and were pushed up by large golden ribbon tied around her waist to keep her Kimono together. Matching gold heels with little red dragon designs covered her feet as her hair was in a long black braid.
Lastly, there was Iris. Her costume might have been the best, if not the sluttiest. She wore a black fur bikini top that only covered her nipples with a matching skirt that didn't even cover any of her pussy nor ass. A black see through thong could easily be seen with black garters trailing down to her black thigh highs. On her feet were boots with the same fur covering them. She had black gloves with what looked like claws on them. On her head were cat ears on her hair was golden cascade of blonde flowing down her back. Her peircing blue eyes were lined with black eyeliner which made her look more cat-like.
As they stepped into the party many heads turned to inspect the newest guests. A number of guys dropped their conversations with their girlfriends and made their way towards Kaitlynn and her friends. Although the girls discussed they would stay together, that meant nothing as soon as guys and even girls came left and right trying to strike up a conversation, dance, or even openly fuck them.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee


Kaitlynn found herself talking to a guy who was well tanned, had curly chocolate hair, slightly big muscles and a crazy sexy pair of boxer briefs that definately displayed his large package. She lost track of her friends as he lead her to a quieter corner and asked her about basic stuff like where she was from and how she came about hearing of the party. She spoke little of her background and told him that her good friend told her about the costume party. she had to admit the conversation wasn't very interesting and she felt a huge need to find her friends.
She told him she was sorry but she had to find her group of friends and he insisted on helping her find them. She just went along with it and started to head towards the dance floor that was packed with people all dressed (if that is what you would call it) in very provocative costumes. She could hardly see anything between the bodys pushing against each other, let alone her friends. Her guy friend asked her if she would dance with him for a little while and that he is sure her friends are fine.
Knowing it would take forever to find them in this she agreed. At first they danced with a slight gap between them but as more people started to flood the floor she wrapped her arms around his neck, and his around her waist. They went in unison with the heavy techno beat. After several minutes of hypnotizing music and the feeling of their hot skin touching, Kaitlynn let herself become one with him. arching her back and grinding her hips against his groin.
He let his hands drop to her ass and lifted her, taking Kait by surprise. But for some reason she didn't care. In fact, she wanted him to hold her more. She wrapped her legs around his waist and grinded her pussy against his abs as he took her lips into a very deep kiss that nearly took all the air from her body. They stopped and took a breath, looking into each others eyes. The man smirked and trailed a hand under her skirt and rubbed two fingers over her clit through her thin panties. Kaitlynn trembled slightly and pushed her face into his neck. Taking this as an invitation the man ripped off her panties and ran his fingers up her slit and into her already wet hole. She gasped, arching her neck backwards as she could feel the sensations run through her body. The pleasure was all she could feel as her senses went hazy, but one thing she realized before being enveloped with lust was that almost everyone was now naked and fucking. She even saw her friends being pummeled by some of the guys and girls who swarmed around them in the beginning. She was in the middle of a huge orgy!
Before she could think anymore her guy ripped open her corsette and started sucking and biting her perk nipples. Kaitlynn groaned as she tried to concentrate on keeping her arms around his neck. A girl Kaitlynn recognized from earlier came over and helped the guy turn her around. He held Kait's legs apart as the girl licked from her stomach to her sopping wet pussy. She had never been with a girl before but she wasn't going to stop her even if she wasn't being held by a strong man. The woman inserted two fingers and curled them up to rub against her g-spot as she licked Kait's clit with a pointed tongue. Kait moaned loudly but it couldn't be deciphered from any of the other moans and groans being made all across the room. The woman then signaled the man to let Kait down, having Kait lay on her back as the woman lowered her pussy down on her face.
Even though she had never licked pussy she didn't hesitate to drink up all the girls flowing juices, as the woman sucked the mans rock hard cock. Kaitlynn swirled her tongue over the womens swollen clit, running it down to her hole. The women began to grind her pussy against Kait's face, encouraging her to be a little more rough. Sucking hard on the womens clit and inserting two fingers. The women must have been enjoying it because soon after, she came. Giving the mans cock one last lick and then giving Kaitlynn a deep kiss, the women gave a smirk and dissapeared between the bodies.
Kait looked up at the man and he gave her a wink as he grabbed his cock and gave it a few slow
strokes. If she could get any wetter, this was definately doing it. Biting her lip, she motioned him with a finger. He knelt down, spreading her legs wide and sliding his dick along her sopping slit. Kait gasped loudly as he shoved his 8 inch cock deep inside her. She could feel the tip graze against her g-spot exactly, making her scream in pleasure. Pummeling her pussy hard, he groaned loudly and filled her with a huge load of hot cum.
"Thanks." he replied, kissing her on the lips and leaving. Immediately another man kneeled between her legs,sticking in his average dick and sucking her large perky nipples. He fucked her very roughly and didn't take very long before he came and left without so much as a nod. Before she could think of getting up a man and women who looked like they were together knelt down over her. The man stroked his cock and rubbed it over Kaitlynn's lips. The women licked and sucked her nipples,
occasionally giving them a hard bite. Kait yelped and began to run her fingernails softly against the mans cock.
He pushed his girth even deeper down her throat, as the other woman ran her tongue down to her cum covered pussy. The feeling of her throat being filled and her pussy being licked clean by a
women sent her body on a overload, making her cum hard. Simultaneously, the man blew his load into her throat, splashing against ther tongue and some landing on her check. Both the man and women got up and left her panting. That night Kaitlynn got fucked by 7 more men and 2 women, filling her pussy with a extremely large load of cum and leaving her clit, nipples, and throat sore.
Afterwards, her and her friends made their way back to the car, driving to Iris' place. They talked of the wonderful fuckings they all recieved, some of them showing off the cum dripping out their beet red pussies and assholes. Every year after they all made sure to go to this annual party to get their pussies, asses, and throats pummeled by countless men and women.
Published 
Written by NaughtyLioness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments