Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Spirits of Halloween

"Halloween.. the official way to be a whore."

26
9 Comments 9
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Roma and her stepmom often play together and on a rather frequent basis; will go clubbing so they can get their pussies well reamed to get their fix, which like a drug never lasts. 

A little background might be nice. Roma’s mom split up with her father shortly after delivering the beautiful bundle of joy. She was a hard woman that loved to be fucked and children simply could not be part of her life; plain and simple. So Roma’s father, a man’s man, but with a heart and soul, gladly accepted full responsibility for this beautiful innocent child. Yes, he loved his daughter and soon fell in love with another woman, who would then become Roma’s stepmom … well, actually, the only Mom that she ever knew.

Thus, she has always referred to her stepmom as simply, Mom! Mom raised Roma as if she were her own and when Roma was still only a toddler, her father was killed in an industrial accident. Without Mom, Roma would be a ward of the state and Mom would never stand for that. She had grown to love her as if she were her own.

The two of them are as close as can be and due to Mom’s youthful appearance, they are often mistaken for sisters. Mom is now 49 years of age, but looks to be in her mid 30’s. The two of them are closer than most sisters and their relationship over the years had evolved into one of not only bi-sexual playmates for each other, but total sluts for particularly young men who can ejaculate and be ready for repeat action in 20 minutes or so.

Roma’s Mom is 5’8” with a slim figure except for her DD boobs. This blonde cougar has a pert little ass and absolutely killer legs! This mixes well with Roma being 5’7” and her substantial D cup titties.

This Halloween the girls decided to go clubbing. That is code for these tramps to go trolling for some young cocks; but pussies will do either of them quite nicely as well.

With Roma dressed as a sexy school girl, she wore her hair in pigtails. She looked so delectable with her tiny thong showing off her “to die for” ass and her long, toned legs tantalizing beneath her short mini-skirt. She topped off her slutty look with a white blouse tied below her rack that was displayed so beautifully; the top three buttons were undone and without a bra her dark areola and always hard nipples could not have attracted more attention if she had just gone topless. In sum, Roma was dressed to get her cunt filled with cock and the more the better for this slut.

Mom was looking delicious as hell, costumed as a sexy vampire. Her tits were made for sucking, her ass so perky and her awesome legs, while clad in sheer black stockings with her garter belt peeking out from her shorter than short skirt and 4 inch heels, made her legs even more sexy and spreadable; and oh did she plan on having her legs spread open tonight!

The two made their way to “The Villa,” which is a private club that caters to drinking, dancing and hook ups. No sexual activities were permitted on the main floor of the villa, but they have big private rooms on the lower level provided for more intimate activities.

The ladies took up positions in the cocktail lounge to enjoy their alcoholic beverages, as if their inhibitions needed to be loosened up. From their perch they were able to flash their titties, sexy legs and the occasional “accidental” exposure of their cunts, should they find an interesting target. 

Suddenly, Mom spotted a group of teens that appeared to be young college students enjoying their visit to The Villa, while dancing and drinking. She whispered her discovery to Roma, stating that she already had her eye on two of the five young men, who were keeping company with two scrumptious young ladies. Mom surmised that they could certainly have some fun with these young people. She was totally consumed by the prospect of having these young men pounding their cunts, as well as their ability to recover and to drop another load in their hot pussies in short order. 

Perceiving that this young crowd could hardly afford the high price drinks, Mom walked over to this group and offered to buy a round or more for the group. What a deal? Free drinks and getting to spend time with these obvious sluts, with the possibility of fucking the whores? There obviously was no down side for these guys.

Roma and Mom soon were dancing with this group and the groping of the women’s tits, asses and cunts threatened to have them banned from the dance floor. Talk about dirty dancing? It looked like an international affair out there with the Roman hands and Rushin fingers. Roma and her Mom were dry humping on the legs of various dance partners, while the boys were reaching inside their tops, getting hands full of bare tits. These horny women humped their cunts to such an extent that they left wet spots of pussy juice along the thighs of several of their dance partners.

Now, what about the young ladies accompanying the five guys? While appearing shy initially, they too would soon prove to be sluts. As it turned out, they were more than ready for spending time in the lower level fucking and sucking everyone in the room.

So Mom and Roma rented a room in the basement that was large and had two beds to accommodate the sexual needs of this group. Once they entered the room, it was no time at all before Mom had stripped totally nude along with the two young bulls she had picked out while thinning the herd upstairs. In no time at all one of them, after fingering her needy pussy, soon had his young cock buried to the balls in this sexy babe, while the other had his cock fucking her mouth and bumping into her throat.

Meanwhile Roma began working on the two young women. She slowly and sensuously was stripping the girls of their clothing and naturally she was groping their titties, tracing circles around their nipples and down their torsos with hot kisses and a trailing wet tongue.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

The girls soon caught on and began groping each other as well as the hot body of their mentor. 

With this erotic display of fem lovers was going on before them, the other three young men, without any prodding had all whipped out their young cocks and were jacking off, slowly stroking themselves to rock hardness.

Once the young ladies were naked and writhing in pleasure on one of the two beds in the room, Roma had positioned one girl on her back and the other sitting on her young friend’s face, while Roma got between the splayed legs and devoured her young cunt! The young girl’s pussies were producing copious amounts of girl ejaculate that was being slurped up quickly.

The boys taking care of Mom had switched places several times in the first hour. They each dumped a load in her mouth and another in her juicy clutching cunt. 

So Roma got two of the stroking cocks to plug into the young girls and now they were pumping in and out of these sweet young vaginas. But it didn’t take long for one stud to straddle his girl’s chest and push his rather lengthy cock down her throat. It was obviously her first deep throat experience as she gagged and coughed against his penetrating shaft. He was holding her hand down as he pumped her throat and groaned loud and long when his cock gave her his massive load of hot, sticky cum. She gagged and coughed and struggle against his spurting cock, but wasn’t able to keep his load from slithering down her gullet and into her tummy. When the young stallion finally finished filling her belly with cum, he pulled out of her throat to let her take a breather.

Then Roma went to her Mom and did a muff dive on her cream filled cunt sucking down all the boys cum dumped inside her quim, while putting on a show for the boys gawking in disbelief. But one boy took the initiative and got behind Roma and started to fuck her aching pussy. At the same time he stuck a thumb in her ass to get it ready for penetration. Then just before shooting off, he spit on her asshole and quickly shoved his sizeable cock deep into her ass. A moan escaped Roma’s lips, which made the boy’s cock explode, dumping a huge load of cum in her ass. Roma could feel his pulsing cock in her ass as it spurted its load. It was a feeling that she loved and was the catalyst for the wonderful orgasm that followed. The boy felt Roma’s sphincter grip his cock during her orgasm, an experience he’d never had before and would never forget. It was his first ass-fuck and he didn’t even know the gorgeous blonde’s name!

She then lured two of the young studs closer, positioning one on his back on the bed. Then she had Mom slide her insatiable pussy down his rigid shaft, riding the lad cowgirl style. Bending Mom forward, pressing her big jugs into the young man’s chest, she then positioned another cock at her back door. Not having any lube handy Roma improvised and used the only liquid around … beer! She took the boy’s cock in her hand and guided it into the rear passage of her Mom. She then taught the two boys how to move in sync to give Mom’s ass and cunt the most pleasure possible. Finally, Roma positioned a third fucker to stand before Mom and use her mouth as a fuck hole. She smiled, admiring her work as Mom was the recipient of the only triple penetration of the night! 

One of the young women, a brunette, was about 5’5” with not much in the boobs department, but had a sexy ass and great legs. She was bi and the more adventurous of the two. She had her bush neatly trimmed into a V strip. The other girl was about the same height and again, not much for tits, but oh my what a cute little butt and shapely toned legs! This young lady was a ginger and her bush was neatly trimmed.

They both loved all the action each of their respective pussies were receiving both orally and the cocks the little sluts actually craved, but neither wanted any of the guys to cum in their pussies. Roma, kind of acting like a traffic cop, made sure the lads blasted their loads on the girls’ pussy lips, tits and faces. She had each of the girls hover and lick the salty leavings from each other’s breasts, cunts and faces, which generally led the girls into yet another session of passionate kissing and sharing.

Despite all of the directing, Roma didn’t cheat herself out of her more than fair share of cocks invading her cunt and asshole. Following one of her numerous anal fucks, the brunette finally worked up the nerve to have her first anal experience. And so with the creative solutions of saliva, beer and her own juices from the young girl’s cunt, mixed with some tongue and finger probing, Roma once again took a young man’s cock in hand and guided and fed it into the girl’s dark hole. This time she did allow the still horny bastard to blast his load into her body, just in time with her first anal orgasm.

Suddenly, being so turned on by watching her friend’s anal cherry being popped, the red head volunteered to take the skewer treatment with one of the boys fucking her cunt and the other her mouth. Again the payloads were deposited on the red head’s ass and face.

As a grand finale, Roma arranged for the five boys to surround the girls lying on their backs on the bed. The young men were then instructed to rub themselves off and coat their girl’s bodies with cum. For all seven participants, this was their first ever bukake experience. And of course, Mom and Roma cleaned the girls licking their bodies clean of all the ejaculate.

And so was the reports of a most unholy night of debauchery for Roma and her Mom; one that began with a couple of drinks in the lounge around seven PM and ended at roughly two AM with the two sluts returning to Roma’s house and spending the rest of the night intertwined sucking, kissing, probing and groping each other’s bodies until dawn.

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments