Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly Lust (Part 6)

"Jacquie is rewarded by her Mistress with a mind blowing Gang-bang experience."

10
3 Comments 3
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Neighborly Lust (Part 6)

Don Abdul ©2010

The thought of being fucked by a group of strangers really turned me on. It felt just so dirty, exciting, and adventurous. My cunt was practically buzzing with sexual need as my head filled with images of sucking all three cocks, licking and sucking the two women’s pussies. Hopefully have my mouth, ass and pussy filled with cum too as I am used over and over until I pass out from exhaustion.

Santos was standing by the couch and beckoned me to come on over, determined to play the role of the ‘bitch in heat’ so perfectly I swung my hips raunchily as I sauntered over to rendezvous with Santos. I shocked my audience by breaking into a Marilyn Monroe style Happy Birthday tribute whilst feeling up Santos and fumbling with his gabardine pants. The audience burst into applause as I finished and then slid my hands into the back and cupped his ass, pressing my tantalizing cleavage into his awesome abs through his unbuttoned shirt front.

As his pants fell away, I followed in its wake, kneeling down first to trap his erect member in my mouth for a very brief re-acquaintance, and then I let go to help him step out of the tangled mass of clothing around his ankles.

Once he was free of his pants I returned to my teasing oral ministration to his throbbing manhood. I swirled my tongue all over the pre-cum covered head and then took the entire length of his huge phallus into my mouth. I held my breath as he travelled right into my throat. “Mmmmm!“ I heard him moan as I wickedly flexed my tonsils and heightened his pleasure.

I was so excited to have his cock back in my mouth, and as his pheromone pervaded my nostrils my pussy turned into a puddle of juices. I squeezed my swollen cunt lips together tightly and felt a rush of excitement and butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

I stroked his strong calf muscles with my right hand and caressed him right up to his balls, which I gently squeezed as my head bobbed back and forth on his steely cock.

“Oh fuck!” he groaned and almost lost balance as his knees went weak from the kilowatts of pleasure I was delivering to his cock. In our excitement we had completely forgotten the couch that was just behind him. I paused and glanced behind me towards our audience. They were in various stages of undress, they were touching each other even as they watched Santos and I perform.

Santos sat at the edge of the couch and then leaned back and opened his legs wide to accommodate me. I resumed my oral adoration of his beautiful cock, and it wasn’t long before he was breathing hard and groaning like a man possessed. I was so fired up by his manly love cries that I reached for my chest and unbuttoned my school uniform shirt, unclasped my bra and tweaked my throbbing nipple.

“Aghhh!” I let off a series of muffled moans as I graduated to kneading my tit like pie dough. I was bent over his cock with my head bobbing up and down so fast my pigtails were all over the place.

Celestee_Greey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celestee_Greey1

My ass was stuck right out in the air and as my short skirt flipped even higher I could hear a couple of whistled cat calls. My cunt lips twitched and I felt a fugitive rivulet of pussy juice trail down my inner thigh.

I was in heaven as his cock grew even thicker and harder filling up my mouth like never ever before. I couldn’t take the growing need in my cunt anymore, so I let go of my tit and stuck 2 fingers in my pussy. It felt so great because I was already so dripping wet and encountered no resistance as my fingers plunged right into pussy and began fucking and rubbing and alternately circling my clit.

It was my first ever gangbang and it felt so strange, but wonderful to have a well endowed man in my mouth while a crowd of people watched as I performed like a two bit whore. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks and my ass cheeks as though someone had spanked me very hard.

“That bitch sucks a mean cock, don’t you think?” I distantly heard Gabrielle remark to someone. I couldn’t make out what else was said but I heard Omar breathlessly say, “Dayum! She is so fucking hot I can’t wait to tear her slutty ass to pieces.”

Whereas I have never been accused of not giving a great Blow Job, I will never know for sure if it was my oral dexterity or the heat in the side comments that did it but it surely cheered me on to deep throat on Santos’s cock one more time, and as I did all hell broke loose.

He grabbed my pigtails in either hands and shoved my mouth down on his cock so far my chin was squashed against his balls; then his hips thrust up and his head flipped back as he growled like a giant cat and flooded my mouth with his thick hot cum.

The sheer violence of his orgasm excited me so much I pinched my clit and felt a shockwave right through my body as I quickly followed in his wake with my first orgasm of the evening.

I guess our performance was such a turn-on for everyone, as my tremors subsided and Santos calmed down, I could tell that we had managed to get them all hot and horny. Gabrielle was lying with Paige who was sucking on her tits and rubbing her cunt While Max licked her cunt. Omar was taking it all in as Gabrielle rubbed his huge black cock which pointed threateningly at the ceiling like it would blast off towards the heavens any minute.

Gabrielle kissed Omar briefly and then whispered to him, “Omar darling, your wishes just came true. Go ahead and feed the bitch your oak tree while Birthday boy here recovers.” She excused herself and came over to the couch where she kissed me deeply and passionately, sharing the taste of her husbands copious cum and making my head spin with passion. My legs had turned to jelly under me and I was about to crumple into a heap when she spanked me hard on my ass and steered me in the direction of the horde of sex hungry guests.

To be continued…
Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments