Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbor's niece

20
6 Comments 6
32.5k Views 32.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I knew my neighbor pretty well. His niece, Lola, would visit from Japan once or twice a year, so it was no surprise when he told me she was coming to visit.

Lola was a pretty, 21 year old Japanese girl. She was about 5'6" , dark hair, brown eyes, and skinny.

My 20 year old son had a thing for her. I would always catch him checking her out when she was around.

A couple of days after she arrived, Lola and my son started hanging out a lot.

She spent most of the day at our house. I didn't mind, but after a few more days I noticed they spent most of the time in his room with the door closed and locked.

I wondered what they were doing in there. I wanted to find out. So I told them I was going to work one morning. I got in my car, and drove a few blocks down, turned, and parked. I called my office, and told my boss I couldn't make it. I waited about a half hour, then I walked home, so they wouldn't hear me pull back up to the house.

I quietly sneaked back into the house through the back door. I tiptoed upstairs without making a single noise. I got to my son's room, and slowly, and quietly turned the knob. I knew they wouldn't have thought to lock it, because they had no reason to lock it. And opened it a crack, hoping they wouldn't notice, and looked in.

I could see his bed, and them on it. They were having sex.

I was shaken, but at the same time, I wasn't. I watched while my son fucked Lola. He was going slow.

My cock was getting hard from watching. I was as hard as a rock when my son finally thrust in one last, hard time. And let out a loud groan. Anyone could tell he was cumming. Finally after about a minute he got off of her and layed next to her.

From my angle I could see his cock. He wasn't wearing a condom. I couldn't see her pussy from the angle I was at, but I knew it had to be full of his cum. It was turning me on even more the more I thought about it.

I had to see it for myself. I pushed the door open the rest of the way. Lola and my son jumped and tried to cover themselves with his blanket. But I stopped them. They looked up at me.

I told my son to get up, and to go sit next to the bed. He jumped out of his bed, grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to the bed.

I climbed up, onto his bed. I grabbed Lola's legs, and spread them. I looked down at her pussy, and saw a small stream of my son's cum leaking out. That got me even more excited. I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and had them, along with my boxers off, and on the floor. Then I pulled my shirt off and dropped it to the floor too.

I grabbed my hard cock, and put it to her still gaping pussy, and pushed the head in. Her pussy was warm, and quite tight for having just been fucked. And it was very wet. I could feel my son's cum in her. I pushed kind of slowly into her wet pussy. Her pussy was very wet, and my son's cum added to the wetness of it. It felt great. I practically glided right in.

After the entire length of my cock was in her, I pulled back out, and pushed back in a little harder, and faster. She let out a soft moan. I pulled back out and thrust back in a little faster.

TheresaJordan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheresaJordan

She smiled and let out another soft moan.

She looked over at my son sitting next to the bed, and said "Your dad's even bigger than you." He didn't move, or say anything. I smiled down at her.

I quickly pulled my cock out and pushed back in as hard as I could. She smiled up at me and told me to keep fucking her. I wasn't going to disappoint, so I started to fuck her pussy hard. She moaned as I thrust in and out of her hot pussy.

I looked over at my son. He was just watching. He put his hand on his cock, and started to stroke it slowly.

I kept fucking her good and hard. I leaned down, and started to suck on her tits. I sucked on the left one first, then I sucked on the right, then back to the left.

She was moaning and groaning as I sucked her tits, and fucked her. In between her moans she asked me if I wanted to switch places. I nodded, and in one quick roll, she was on top of me.

She started to ride my cock. She didn't slow our pace down at all. I looked up at her, and watched her ride my cock as hard as she could. I grabbed her hips, and met her thrusts with my own.

I looked over at my son. He was now stroking his cock furiously.

Then I looked back up at Lola. Then I saw her look over at my son too.

She looked back down at me, and said "Maybe I can help relieve him too" and nodded to my son.

I smiled and said, "Okay."

She said "Let's change positions."

I asked her what position we should do. She said doggy style. I said okay, and she got off of my cock, and I slid out from under her.

My son sat on his pillow and I got behind her. I shoved my cock back into her pussy with one quick, hard thrust. She let out a loud moan. I quickly started fucking her pussy again, and got back to our pace.

She lowered her head down, and took my son's cock into her mouth while I was thrusting in and out of her pussy hard and fast. She sucked his cock, taking a little more of it in with each stroke. Soon she was taking the entire length of it into her mouth.

It was an erotic sight. I could hear her moaning around his cock.

It didn't take very long before she stopped bobbing her head on his cock, and he let out a loud groan as he filled her mouth with his cum.

It turned me on so much that it caused me to start cumming in her pussy. It added to my son's cum that was already in her pussy.

Right after I started to flood her pussy, she had a powerful orgasm. She moaned as loud as she could with my son's cock in her mouth and a mouthful of cum.

She milked every drop of cum from my cock. And finally, after our climaxes subsided, she swallowed, and collapsed onto the bed, pulling my cock from her pussy in the process. She was out of breath.

I looked at her pussy, and saw a steady stream of a mix of our cum leaking from it. I got off of the bed, and quickly got dressed again. I thanked them for the good time.

Lola said, "No need to thank us, it was our pleasure."

I left my son's room, and closed the door to give them their privacy. I thought to myself, I wonder if this will became a regular occurrence.

Published 
Written by dfjohn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments