Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbors With Benefits - Part One

"She wanted more sex and she was sure a swinger's club would satisfy her wish."

37
14 Comments 14
31.4k Views 31.4k
9.5k words 9.5k words
Famous Story
I closed my legs tightly together. I wanted to retain the hot load of cum that was deposited deep within me. The man who had just fucked me, lay beside me. He was gasping for air, like a drowning man breaking out of water. He should be, he had just given me the best sex of my life. My pussy was dripping his cum and my juices, into a puddle. I had just orgasmed, and for the first time in my life, I had squirt, not much, but I did. My partner and our mattress was wet.

I glanced over to see my husband, in the throws of orgasm, splashing his cum over another woman's breasts. I smiled, knowing how much our sex lives had improved since we found a swinger's club. Later tonight, we would be reliving our experience as we ourselves had sexual intercourse together.

I need to start at the beginning.

My name is Lucinda Wellington. I'm married to Raymond Wellington. You could say our marriage started as a 'shotgun wedding'. Ray knocked me up when I was eighteen. My Papa was some kind of pissed when I confessed. Mama wasn't happy either, it was so obvious that she was sad. Mama was able to settle Papa down, but not before he threatened to pound Ray into a pulp.

Ray wanted to be there when I broke the news, but I insisted I would do it alone. I knew my father, and he would have done something rash. "Better for everyone," I said.

Ray and I had been dating since we were juniors in high school. We had picked out the ring, but Ray needed a couple hundred bucks more before he could purchase it.

Papa cooled down by the next morning. He wanted Ray to come for dinner that night. He wanted to know what's next. Mom already knew Ray and I had picked a ring. I wanted to surprise Papa, but that idea was out the window.

I called Ray right after breakfast. We discussed what had happened the previous night. I told him that Papa still didn't know about the ring. Ray was relieved that my father had cooled down, but was still apprehensive about coming over. "He won't get pissed again, will he?" he asked.

I assured him that Papa would not. Papa had a habit of blowing up and then thinking about it and calming down. All mama said was, "Things happen that Papa and I have no control over. You're an adult now, you made a decision, along with Ray. Now we all will do our best to give your new baby a happy and healthy life."

Mama and I would spend the day planning for the baby. We looked through magazines, picking newborn clothes that would work with a boy or girl. Ray and I wanted to be surprised by the baby's gender. We could buy the proper clothes later.

Mama was happy now, and both of us were giggling like school girls. "Oh gosh, I forgot about dinner! What should I make?"

Ray loves my Mom's pot roast. "Make your famous pot roast, you know Papa and Ray love it."

Papa was cordial when Ray arrived. I could see Ray was nervous, his eyes were darting between Papa and I.

Papa extended his hand, "Relax. What is done, is done. After we eat we can talk about the future."

Ray relaxed, "Thank you, Sir."

Dinner was on the table and we were all seated, that's when Ray stood up. He twisted my chair around and dropped to his knee, his hand holding the ring. "Lucinda, will you marry me?"

"Yes... Yes I will!"

Mama was crying and Papa's eyes were glassy. All of us were surprised by Ray.

We had a normal, but quick, wedding with all the normal trimmings. My belly wasn't showing yet. Papa was so proud as he handed me off to Ray. I was so happy that I was the wife of Raymond Wellington. His kiss, at the front of the church, and in front of everyone, meant so much.

We had a great reception and we spent our honeymoon looking for an apartment. We couldn't afford much, but we did find a nice garden apartment.

Lacy Dean Wellington was born six months later. Lacy, my mother's name, and Dean, my father's name. Grandma and Grandpa Wellington couldn't be more proud and happy.

Ray succeeded as a carpenter. Enough that he started his own construction company, which was very successful also. Between his working so hard, and being so tired when he arrived home, our sex life began to suffer. It improved when he hired a construction manager. She was able to take over and Ray spent more time with Lacy and me. It helped, but the damage was done to our sex lives.

Sex dropped to maybe once a month. I know Ray was frustrated and so was I. We fantasized before and during sex. That helped, during the act, but didn't decrease the time between. I was becoming frustrated. I bought a dildo and a vibrator. Masturbation gave me some relief, but having Ray's warm body and cock was what I needed. I needed to be fucked, period.

One day I was visiting with my next door neighbor, Brooke. Brooke and I had become friends. They had moved in three months ago. Her daughter and Lacy had become very good friends. We were sitting in the family room and I saw a magazine lying on a shelf below a lamp. Lifestyle, I wondered what style of furniture and furnishings were in this magazine. I picked it up and was about to open it, when Brooke took it from me.

"Just some trashy magazine, you wouldn't like it," she said as she threw it in the trash bin. "Ty brings all his unsolicited magazines home to look at before he tosses them."

I didn't believe her, there was no reason for her to take it from my hands. We visited and gabbed, until it was time for me to go home and fix dinner. "Lacy, remember to come home by five. You have to set the table before Daddy comes home."

Brooke and I hugged, and I left.

When I got home, I went straight to my computer. Being a somewhat naive thirty year old woman, I was curious about that magazine. I searched and up came a bunch of websites and explanations of the word, 'lifestyle'. Most of it was about swingers. I added magazine to my search word and then I knew. Brooke and Ty must be swingers, or why would they have that magazine in their house?

I started to read about the 'lifestyle'. I read descriptions of what went on at their parties. It seemed like a majority of the swingers had sex problems in their marriages. They described how having other partners helped them. Some admitted to just liking other people to fuck. I could relate to the 'problems at home' part. I didn't know how I would feel about having sex with another man or Ray having sex with another woman.

I clicked and went to an actual swinger website. I was asked to enter my zip code. I entered a zip from a neighboring city. The website then returned a list of clubs located there. I clicked on a club to see what they were about. There was a lot of information about their activities, and when they meet. I read a few of the member's comments. Most comments told about how much fun they had. Almost all described the sexual activities that they were involved in. Most said that they, 'went home happy and had great sex'. I read one comment where their situation was almost the same as Ray's and mine. After swinging they were very happy, their sex life was now very fulfilling.

Reading about the lifestyle was turning me on. I made sure I cleared my browser's history. I didn't want Ray to see that I was looking at swinger websites. I was horny, I wanted some relief, so I went into my bedroom. I stripped naked and took out my largest dildo. Ray was at work, and Lacy was still in school. My pussy was sopping wet. My dildo is thick, but it slid right inside of me. As I masturbated, my thoughts jumped around a lot. I thought of what it would feel like to have another man fuck me. Some of the comments were from women who had sex with other women. I wondered what that would be like.

My day dreaming, of fucking a strange man, was making my body tingle, just like sex with Ray used to be. With one flurry of clit rubbing, I climaxed. It was the best climax I had in a long time while masturbating.

That night Ray wanted to have sex. I gave him one of the best fucks he had in a long time. He commented on how good his climax was. I could tell, I was full of his cum.

"We'll have to do this more," he said. "What got you so hot? You haven't fucked like that since Lacy was born."

"You know I love you. I just wanted to fuck like we used to."

Ray went right back to having sex about once a month. I masturbated daily, always thinking of different men fucking me at a party. I read more and more about the lifestyle. I went to a website that looked interesting. I read their rules, when they held parties, and how much it cost. Was I seriously considering swinging? I really didn't know. My marriage needed help. Would me fucking another man help? Ray fucking another woman, would that help? I needed answers to those questions.

I was thinking of how I could broach the subject of swinging. A swinger movie could possibly be the icebreaker. No harm in trying. Ray enjoys watching porn with me. Usually we had great sex afterwards, if the movie wasn't boring.

The next day I drove to a porn shop. I was hoping no one I knew would be there. I looked at a few babydoll outfits and decided to buy a white transparent one. It came with a bra and panties. I looked for, and found a DVD of swingers that looked interesting. It was all amateurs who submitted their recordings, trying to win money. It should be good, normal everyday people, making porn.

There were a couple of men who were checking me out. I gave them a little show by swinging my ass as I walked. I locked eyes with one, and he smiled at me. I returned his smile. I might as well act like a slut while in the store. I paid for my purchases with cash. I wanted to protect my privacy. Before I reached the door, one of the men approached me and asked if I would like to go have a drink or coffee. I politely declined. I was flattered that a strange handsome man wanted to pick me up. I've seen myself in a mirror. I am happy with the way I look. My figure hasn't changed that much, my weight has stayed the same. My boobs still do not sag, and my nipples stand out. I looked very hot for a woman of thirty.

I hurried home and opened the DVD. I wanted everything to be ready when Ray and I went to bed. I prepared Ray's favorite supper, pot roast. Just like my mother made. Lacy came home, and went right to her bedroom to do her homework. Ray showed up around five. He was home early.

"Nice to have you home early," I said. "Any reason why?"

"Sam, had everything under control, so I shoved off. Maybe you and I can go to Freddie's and have a drink after dinner."

"I'd love that, maybe Lacy can go over to the Halper's while we are gone. I'll call Brooke and see if it is okay."

Brooke said, "Sure, send her over. Shena will be excited. You and Ray have drink for Ty and me."

Dinner turned out great. Ray ate his fill as usual. I don't know how he can eat so much and not have any fat. I would look like a whale if I ate as much as him.

Lacy and I cleared the table, then Lacy left to go next door. I watched until she was safe in Brooke's house. The neighborhood is safe, but I'm just a worrywart mother.

I went into the master bath and fixed my face. Along with some sexy perfume, I put on new lipstick. I looked good as I glanced at myself in the mirror. Ray would be proud of me. I walked to the entry foyer, Ray was waiting for me.

"Well, hello sexy! You all dressed so spiffy for little 'ole' me or are you meeting someone else?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I teased. "Maybe there will be some hunk at the bar I could pick up. You wouldn't want me looking like an old washer woman, would you?"

"Yah, right. I won't let that happen. You are just as beautiful as the day I married you. You are a lot hotter though. You are aging well, my very own thirty year old MILF."

I knew that MILF stood for, Mother I'd Like to Fuck.

"Play your cards right and this MILF will fuck your brains out tonight."

Ray and I walked to Freddie's. It was one of the last neighborhood bars left in our suburb. There were the usual guys at the bar. The tables had families eating at them. I hiked my ass up on a empty bar stool, Ray sat next to me. Ray ordered our drinks and we talked as we drank. Ray said how he had been approached by a large out of state construction company. They were interested in expanding into our area. They would rather purchase a company, rather than start one from scratch. He had meetings set up for next week to discuss their proposal.

"You want to sell? What will you do for work afterward?"

"I have been thinking about it. I know I haven't been there for you and Lacy like I should. My company is the largest and has the best reputation in the area. They threw out a dollar amount that was more than fair. Of course I would be obligated to work for them for one year. That way their people would learn how I made the business work. My take home pay would be almost double what it is now. We'll talk again after I find out more next week."

"I'm excited about you being home more. I know you will do what is best for us."

A few of our neighbors were at the bar. We all moved to a big table so we could talk. The women bunched up together, so we could gossip. The men talked shop, as usual. At half past nine, we all split up and went home. The night was warm, so Ray and I walked back home.

Brooke was there. "Lacy was tired, so I brought her home and she went to bed. I hope you don't mind."

"Thank you, Brooke. You are such a good neighbor to have. What can I do for you in return?"

"Nothing, I did it because I love you guys. You would do the same for Shena."

Brooke got up and left. I checked on Lacy, she was sleeping soundly. Ray was already in our bedroom.

"I have to get ready for bed, will you wait for me?"

"You better hurry, I'm tired now, those drinks have made me sleepy."

I hurried into the bath. I stripped in record time, refreshed my perfume, spraying a tiny wisp onto my landing strip. I had stashed the babydoll lingerie in the bath before time. I pulled on the sheer panties. I put the bra back on the shelf and slipped the babydoll over my head. With a little twisting and pulling, I had it on perfect.

I looked in the mirror. I could see my boobs through the thin sheer material. My dark nipples pushing the sheer material out. My panties were sheer enough to see my landing strip. I looked hot. Ray would be pleased when he saw me. I was starting to get horny.

I walked into our bedroom, Ray looked up and stared. "What the hell? Babe, you sure look hot in that outfit. When did you get that? I didn't give that to you. Come to bed, I want to take that off."

"I got it today, along with a DVD. I hope you will like the movie as much as you like my lingerie."

I had Ray's attention now, he was interested in having sex with me. I turned the TV on and loaded the DVD player. I crawled in bed next to Ray. In the beginning, the DVD was almost like a documentary. Ray had a quizzical look on his face when the interviewer started asking very intimate questions. The first couple talked about their lack of sex drive. They talked about opening up their marriage to others. Then there was footage of them at a swing party.

There were two more couples interviewed, and we saw them in action. The interviewer then switched to the movie. We saw a title on the screen, the real action was about to begin.

Couples were migrating from their cars to a mansion's front door. As each couple entered, the host introduced them to the others. There were doctors, lawyers, teachers and even a single man introduced by name only. He must have been a clergyman. There were maybe twenty couples there, along with several single women (I had read on websites that single women were welcome, single men, not so much).

The atmosphere spoke rich, the home spoke money. The host must be a very rich man. The couples ages ranged from twenties to sixty, maybe even seventy. All were dressed to the nines. A waitress was walking around with a tray filled with glasses of wine. She was dressed in a transparent nightgown, which showed off a very nice figure. Her tits were small, but her nipples were very long and taut. When everyone had a drink in their hand, she sat down.

I was watching Ray's reaction to the movie. He was watching intently. He didn't have a hardon yet, but I could see a bump in his pj's.

Now the move turned very serious. Men and women were pairing off and ascending the stairs. The bedrooms must be up there. The man, who I thought was a clergyman, took the hand of the waitress and led her up the stairs. Ray was looking at her ass as she walked up the stairs. I must admit, she had a beautiful butt.

The camera followed them and at the top of the stairs was a huge room. Mattresses were scattered everywhere. Men were stripping women and vice versa. Soon all were naked and some couples were already having sex. There were cocks and pussies everywhere. Some of the men were sporting some nice big cocks. Ray has a nice sized cock, but a few of these men were bigger. I wondered what it would feel like to have a big cock like that in my pussy.

There were two black couples there. The women were being fucked by white guys. The black dudes were pounding white pussy. I liked the color contrast. Would I take a black cock if the opportunity presented itself? My pussy tingled at the taboo thought of a strange black cock fucking me.

I felt very wet, I knew my panty crotch was soaked. Ray was naked next to me. I looked at him and he removed my gown. He kissed my tits and sucked on my nipples. I was watching a couple on the TV screen. He was kissing and sucking his woman's tits, I felt like he was doing it to me. I raised my hips as Ray removed my panties. He noticed how wet they were.

We positioned ourselves so we could watch the TV and fuck at the same time. Ray's cock slipped into me with little effort on his part. It felt so good in me. I wanted to be fucked more. I needed to feel Ray's cock throbbing in my cunt as he pumped his cum deep in me. I couldn't get pregnant, I had been on birth control after Lacy was born, until Ray had a vasectomy. Lacy would be our only child.

I watched Ray's eyes, he was intently watching a black woman being fucked.

"She's pretty hot isn't she?" I asked Ray. "She sure can fuck."

"Yes she is and she sure can."

I felt Ray's cock pulse as he watched her.

"Would you like to fuck her?" I asked him.

He looked at me kind of dumbfounded. "Of course not, I'm married to you."

"What if you had a hall pass, would you fuck her then?"

He looked me square in the eyes, "Only if you would take a hall pass from me."

He had answered my question. He would like to fuck a strange woman, but only if I would fuck a strange man.

"Would you like to find a group of swingers, and join them for a night? Just to see what it's like?"

"I don't know, maybe... okay," he answered, not sure of me or what I had asked him.

"It would be okay with me too. I think you would like a strange piece of ass. I think I would like a strange cock also."

I turned the movie off. We hadn't completed the first sex scene. As we fucked, Ray and I talked about how we would feel fucking different people. My pussy was dripping my juices around Ray's cock. The sheet was getting wet under me and I didn't care. Ray's cock was harder than I ever remembered. The both of us were so hot and horny.

"Would you fuck a black woman so I could see?

"Yes I would. God, you've made me so hot tonight honey. Would you like to fuck a black man's cock?"

"I think I would. I like the idea of his black cock fucking in and out of my white pussy."

"Let's do it," Ray said. "Would you make the arrangements. I still have to work."

Ray and I continued to talk of how we would feel watching each other fuck someone else. We are now onboard with each other on opening up our marriage to others.

Ray and I fantasized about having sex with others. He whispered into my ear, how good it would feel for me to have another man's cock tight in my pussy. How good it would feel to him to slide his cock into another woman's slippery, wet and hot pussy. I was building to an orgasm. Ray slammed his cock hard into me and I crashed over the edge and had a body shaking orgasm. My pussy was clenched on Ray's cock as he pumped rope after rope of cum up into me. His throbbing cock let me know that I was his woman tonight.

Ray and I stayed locked together. Ray's cock normally goes limp in seconds after he comes. This did not happen this time. Ray stayed hard and started to fuck me again. He was done though, I could feel it. Now his cock slipped out of me. His cum leaking from me. We put our arms around each other and hugged. He kissed me goodnight and we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, my pussy crusty with dried cum. The sheets were still damp. I got out of bed and headed right for the shower. My pussy was sore from the pounding it took from Ray's cock. We had never fucked like that ever.

I toweled myself off and walked back into my bedroom. I put panties on along with a pair of short shorts. I didn't feel like a bra today, so I put on a light blouse. I stripped the bed and stuffed the sheets in the washer.

There was a note on the table, "Thanks for a very good night. This is a new journey we are about to undertake. Make sure you are still on board. If not, we will stop now. I love you." Ray.

I sat down, drinking a cup of coffee. I asked myself, did I want to go forward? Did I want to open our marriage to others? Would I feel jealous if I saw my husband, his cock deep in another woman's pussy?

I analysed each question and answered myself truthfully. Yes, I would like to try this. Yes, we should open our marriage up, at least to try other sex partners. I wouldn't be jealous of another woman having sex with Ray. I hoped he wouldn't be jealous of me enjoying another man's cock.

I sent Ray a text, "im onboard I love u 2"

I went about my day as usual. Lacy was off to school for the day. About 2 PM I sat down and rested. My mind wandered back to last night's movie. My pussy was getting wet just thinking about it. I went into my bedroom, stripped nude, and replayed the movie. I watched the men fucking the women. Every time a cock would sink into a pussy, I would drive a finger deep into my cunt.

When the black cocks sunk into white pussy, I fingered myself hard. I reached and took out a big black dildo of mine. I plunged it deep into me and fantasized I was being fucked by a black cock. "Fuck me... fuck me with your big black cock... stick it deep into my pussy," I was fantasizing out loud. I was building for my orgasm. I shoved my rubber cock deep and rubbed my clit. I had a fantastic orgasm. When I pulled the cock out, there was a sucking noise. My pussy was very wet. I felt good, my hornyness was satisfied.

I was motivated so I sat down at my computer and looked up some local swinger clubs. Most were to close to home, I didn't want any swinger neighbors seeing Ray and me at a party. I found an interesting club about an hour away. I read every word on their website. I didn't find anything that would make me think twice about joining them. They even had a 'tryout' fee that was less than the normal party fee. There was a 'contact us' tab that I clicked on.

"Well, this is it Lucinda, you are going to sign Ray and yourself up at a swingers club."

I filled out the form, answering all the questions honestly. There was a box that needed to be filled in with a short message on why we wanted to join. I was honest and typed that our sex life was almost nil and that I needed more sex. I was of the opinion that sleeping with others would spice up my marriage. My husband is onboard and wants to do this also. I hit send. Another screen popped up, "Your message has been sent. We work, so we will respond by phone, later tonight. Thank you."

Well that's that. Ray will be home if and when they call. My pussy was wet just from the idea of what may happen in the near future.

Ray was home from work, dinner was done and Lacy was next door with Shena.

"How was work today?"

"Okay, I guess. I couldn't stop thinking about how great our sex was last night. If a movie can do that, what will an actual experience do for us?"

"I sent a message to one club today. They should be calling us tonight. I'm just a little on edge, maybe because this is so not typical for us."

"We don't have to go through with it if you have any doubts. I would like to go at least once to see what goes on."

"So would I. I get wet just thinking of what may happen to me, to us."

We talked for quite some time. My pussy was really wet and I could see a big lump in Ray's pants.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

I was hoping for some more sex tonight.

Lacy came home, kissed us both goodnight and went up to bed. Shena and Lacy are such good friends and so good for each other. They challenge each other to excel in school. Lacy has been at the top of her class in many subjects. Brooke says the same about Shena. Together they rule their class.

It was close to 9 PM when the phone rang. I felt light headed with a thrilling sensation in my pussy as I answered, "Hello."

"Yes, this is Lucinda... Thank you, Maude, it's nice to meet you too... Yes, I did send the contact form... Yes, we are interested... Next Saturday... We can be there early... Cash only, okay... Okay, I'll call for the address, just before we leave... Oh, thank you, you sound sexy also... Yes, he's a handsome stud... That's between you and him... Really... That's hot, I can't wait to meet him... Good night to you too."

"What did she say?" Ray asked.

"The next party is this Saturday. Cocktails at 8, the party starts at the same time. There's a cash bar and waitress. It is a real club atmosphere, dancing with music by a real DJ, lights and everything. There is even a stage with a stripper pole for those so inclined. There is a padded stage for those who want to have sex in the bar. If you want to use the separate 'adult encounter' area, you have to pay extra. That is where the real sex party/orgy happens.

"We have to show up at seven-thirty. Maude do a simple background check, to keep out the 'crazies'. We have to read the rules and pick a 'safe word'. Since this will be our first time we get in for half price. The 'adult encounter' area charge is fifty bucks more, and no discount. They take cash only and we have to sign a binding 'non disclosure agreement'. That's about it except we have to call for the address before we leave."

I could see that Ray wanted to hear what else was said.

"Well, Maude said I have a 'sexy' voice. She wanted to know about you. If you were handsome and as she put it, 'a guy who can fuck a girl right'. She asked if she could fuck you. She said her husband Steve, lifts weights and is muscled nicely. He has a thick eight inch dick and the ladies love it. She was sure he would want to fuck me. She seemed very interested in you. I'll bet she fucks you our first time there."

I was horny, so was Ray. We headed into our bedroom and closed the door. We watched the end of the first swinger scene, and then enjoyed another. The second one was hotter than the first. Ray was beside himself when he fucked me. He gave my pussy a pounding like it never had before. I don't remember how many orgasms I had. After the third, I gave up, they were coming so fast. Ray pulled out at the last second and sprayed his cum over my face and tits. I scooped it up and sucked my fingers clean. I sucked my nipples clean too. Tonight's sex with Ray was so good. I hoped that it would continue.

We slept good that night. Ray was still at home when I woke up. He had made and packed his lunch. He was having a bowl of cereal when I walked into the kitchen. He was late for work, so he gave me a rushed kiss and disappeared out the door. This was so unlike Ray, being late for work was his pet peeve.

The rest of the week went as usual. I was exhibiting some apprehension as Saturday drew nearer. Lacy picked up on it, I told her it was because she would be at Grandma's for the weekend and I would miss her. She was satisfied with my answer.

Grandma picked up Lacy Saturday morning. They jibber-jabbed about what they were going to do the weekend. My mom had everything planned and Lacy was very excited. Mom and I talked about nothing in particular over a cup of coffee. Mom called Lacy, they were heading out to see a movie. We said our goodbyes, gave kisses and hugs, and they left.

Ray had gone to the hardware store to pick up a new bathroom sink fixture. The one in Lacy's bathroom was in bad shape. He planned to install it Sunday morning, so Lacy would be surprised when she came home.

Now I was now alone with my thoughts. I sat on my bed and asked myself this question, "Do I really want to have sex with a strange man? Do I want Ray to see me being fucked by a stranger? If I see Ray's cock in another woman's pussy, will I be jealous? Will I get angry?"

I lay back on the couch, looked at the ceiling above me, thinking.

I think I really would like to try another cock. Ray has the only cock I've ever fucked in my whole life. Ray seeing me fucking different men will probably only make him hotter for me. That I wanted and is what all this is about. Me being jealous, never, I have complete confidence in myself and Ray. No, I wouldn't be angry at Ray, just like he wouldn't be angry with me.

Mentally I was ready for tonight. Bring it on baby. Ray came home and we ate a light supper. He joined me in our shower. Ray had remodeled the shower making it huge. We didn't need a curtain or door, the water could not splash out. We each had separate water controls and shower heads. Ray built a custom stainless steel rainhead. It was large enough to shower two people. We used a lot of water when we showered together. Ray put his arms around me and hugged me. Water poured over both of us. I was so happy. 

After our shower, Ray shaved his whole crotch area. His cock and balls were in plain view. Being a nice guy, he saved my pussy and ass crack. I think he just liked to feel my pussy with his fingers.

After our showers we went our separate ways to get dressed. Ray was ready way before I was. No bra tonight, my tits were still perky enough. My panties were sheer, my landing strip could be seen, same with the top of my slit. My black garter belt and stockings went on next. I looked in the full length mirror and struck different poses. I was sexy and pretty damn hot. My little black dress was next. It hugged my body, showing off every curve. It was low cut in front and on the sides. I was showing a good portion of sideboob to anyone who looked. I've been told that I have one of the finest bodies around. My mirror proved their point.

I met Ray in the kitchen. He was dressed for clubbing. His hair was just right, not mussed up, but not perfect. Jeans with a tucked in T-shirt, covered by an unbuttoned jean shirt. God he looked hot! He's a very handsome man. The women would be all over him tonight.

The look in his eyes when he saw me, said it all. I was wondering if we would even get to the club tonight.

"You are beautiful and so damn hot! I'll bet you won't be off your back tonight."

"Shut up! I'm not that hot. Let's go, Maude will be waiting for us."

I called Maude and she gave us the address. Ray entered it into our navigation system and we were on our way. When we arrived we could see that the club was a regular dance club. There was a doorman, but there was no line of people. The valet took our car and we walked to the door. "Lucinda?" Asked the doorman.

"Yes," I replied.

He opened the door and led us inside the club. "Please wait here, I will tell Maude you are here."

He disappeared and returned shortly to his station outside.

A very pretty woman with a knockout figure walked toward us. I couldn't help but notice how she smiled as she looked us over.

I checked her out also. She must be forty-five, maybe a year or two younger. She was dressed to fuck that was for sure. If anyone needed a description of a slut, Maude would fill the bill. Her dress was totally transparent and she wore nothing underneath. Her tits were still nice, just a slight sag. Her belly was flat, no stretch marks. Her nipples were on the top half of her breasts, and were very enticing. It would be interesting to see how she behaved tonight.

"Hello, how are my friends tonight?" Maude had a very strong voice. "Welcome to our club, please follow me to my office.

Maude walked in front of us and we followed. On the way I could see that Ray was checking her ass out. She did have a nice swing to her. I had a suspicion that Ray would be balls deep in her pussy tonight!

Maude read us the rules and we signed a paper saying we had read them. We each had a copy. She made us read the Non-disclosure Agreement. It was written in legalese and then explained in plain English. If we disclosed what people do in the club or their names, there were consequences. Our membership would be terminated, and we could be fined or taken to arbitration. I could see that Ray wasn't happy, but he signed. I signed my copy also.

Maude thanked us and filed our agreements away. She told us the fee for tonight and if we wanted too, we could pay for the 'adult encounter' area. Ray handed her the cash. Maude stood up, "Please come with me and I'll show you around."

It was almost time for the club to open. Maude explained the different areas to us. She also said, "Sex may be performed anywhere in the club. The only restriction is the 'adult encounter' area. That is pretty much reserved for an orgy or orgies. Usually around eleven the adult area is full of people and you won't believe what can go on there. Some people have the best fantasies and carry them out there.

When the tour was over Maude said, "Please go to the bar, the first drink is on the house."

Ray and I sat at the bar and sipped our Manhattans. The DJ started playing music and couples started to come to the bar. They knew we were newbies and they made us feel right at home. Everyone was dressed for the club. The guys pretty much like Ray, but the women dressed totally different. I thought I looked like a slut, some women made me look like the 'church lady'. I really can't describe how slutty and whorish they looked.

The bar was busy, the drinks were flowing and people were dancing. I noticed the women outnumbered the men. This might be interesting. Soon the dance floor was packed. That's when Ray took my hand and led me into the melee. We danced for maybe five minutes, when a woman started to dance with Ray and me. It was fun and her dance became more suggestive. She kissed me and grabbed Ray's cock. Soon I felt her tongue forcing my mouth open. I relaxed my jaw and we French kissed. Then she kissed Ray, waved goodbye and danced away.

"Wow, what was that?" I asked. She is some kind of flirt."

Ray took my hand and we went back to the bar and sat down. We ordered another drink and watched the crowd.

Maude and a man came over to see us. I could tell he was Maude's husband Steve. His shirt had a hard time hiding his muscles. He didn't have a neck, he was one mass of muscle. Steve patted my ass and left his hand there. "Hi there missy, you must me Lucinda. I'm pleased to meet you, I'm Steve."

God, the man looked strong. His hand covered my whole ass. Rob was in Maude's bear hug and she was trying to kiss him. She finally pulled his head down and went to work on his lips.

"What's your nickname sweetie, Lucinda sounds so formal."

Ray calls me 'Lulu'.

"That's sweet, Lulu. Let's dance."

He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. I have to admit, he was a very good dancer and we danced quite a few dances before he led me back to my stool. Ray was not there. he must be dancing with Maude. I looked around and he was nowhere to be seen.

"Maude probably has him between her legs by now. Don't worry he will be back."

Steve sat down on Ray's stool and ordered me another drink. I had a good buzz already, but one more wouldn't hurt. I must say that between the drinks and dancing with Steve, I was starting to loosen up and feeling a little horny. When Steve kissed me, I kissed him back. When Steve's tongue touched my lips, I opened my mouth and invited his tongue in. Our tongues danced harder than we did on the dance floor. Steve knew how to kiss and it wasn't long before he had his arms around me.

Steve's hands were big, but he was a gentle giant when his hand cupped my breast. My dress gave him total access to my boobs. His hands were warm and felt good. The air conditioning had the bar very cold. Steve kept kissing me and fondling my breasts. I was becoming more horny and then I remembered Maude's words, "He has a thick eight inch cock."

My pussy was suddenly very wet. I knew that it wouldn't be long and Steve would be pounding my pussy. The more I thought about it, the more horny I became. Soon I was moaning into Steve's mouth. Steve let go of my breasts and slipped his hand up my dress. I had panties on and he stopped when he felt them. His fingers reached for my waistband, he pulled my panties down as I lifted my ass off the stool. He didn't try to hide what he was doing. Any one could see what was happening and I didn't care. Steve dropped my wet panties on the bar.

Steve now had full access to my pussy and he took advantage of that. I felt his finger rub my clit. I moved and his finger slipped into my very wet pussy. His finger was a lot bigger than Ray's, it felt almost like a thin dick. I leaned back on the stool, Steve's hand behind my head so I wouldn't fall. He proceeded to finger fuck me good now in that position. Then I felt another finger in me. Now it felt like I had a nice sized cock in me. Steve continued to finger fuck me. We were drawing a crowd.

Some woman was egging him on. "Fuck her good Steve. Give it to her, she likes it."

I didn't know what to make of this. I wasn't embarrassed, I was more aroused. I liked it that people could see me having sex, even if it was just finger fucking. I didn't want to cum on Steve's fingers, I wanted to cum on his cock.

I leaned up and kissed him. I was hot and ready. I whispered in his ear, "Please fuck me. I want your big cock in me."

"Okay, Baby, you're going to get Stevie's monster in your pussy."

Steve picked me up and carried me over and sat me down on the padded stage. He lifted my dress up to my waist. I heard a couple guys groan. Another said, "She's so hot in those stockings, I'm going to fuck her next."

At that point I would have taken them all on. I was so fuckin' hot and turned on. Steve lifted my dress up, my boobs falling as the dress slid over my shoulders and off. A woman cupped my tits. Another sucked my nipples. This continued until Steve was naked.

I felt Steve spread my legs. I instinctively brought my knees up to my shoulders. A young woman spread my wet pussy lips and guided Steve's monster cock to my cunt. Steve's cock head was against my opening. We both were very wet, Steve's pre-cum lubricated his cockhead and my pussy. Steve pressed his hips forward and his cock slipped into me. I heard groans from those around us. Steve started to fuck me now. His big cock fit my pussy, but very tight. Now I had a woman on each side of me. One was sucking my tit and the other one was kissing me. Soon she too was sucking my other tit.

I loved what was happening to me. Three people were having sex with me at the same time. Steve starting pumping hard and I started to build for an orgasm. My pussy was full of cock and I was almost to the edge. I felt a sharp slap on my tit, then the other tit was slapped. The slap sent tingles from my boobs to my clit. I went over the edge.

"Oh, god, fuck me Steve, drive that cock of yours up my pussy. I'm going to cum."

Steve knew how to bring a woman to her best climax with that beautiful cock of his. He worked it right, bringing me sensations I had never felt before. I had one orgasm after another. Steve worked his cock deep in me, suddenly he held his cock still in me. My pussy walls were were rocking and rolling from the throbbing of his cock. Then rope after rope of cum was squeezed between his cock and my pussy walls. There was no room inside of me. His cum was squirting out around his cock and running down my ass crack. I had just been fucked by the best cock ever. Sorry Ray, but he has the best cock, and he fucked me well.

Steve pulled his cock out of me and went down on me. Steve ate my pussy and cleaned up every drop of his cum.

"Now you're ready for Jimmy. Jimmy has something you have never had before."

When Steve left me, Jimmy kneeled between my legs. I looked down and saw Jimmy's cock. It looked like a big onion perched on top a cigar. His dick was thin, but his cockhead was huge. Much bigger than Steve's or Ray's. I didn't think it would fit through my pussy opening.

"That won't fit in me, don't even try," I said.

"Yes it will, ask any woman in here, I've fucked them all."

The woman sucking my tits, said, "You'll love it Honey. He can do things to your pussy that you never dreamed of."

Jimmy lined his cockhead up and pressed it against my vagina. I felt the pressure increase as he pushed harder and harder. I looked down, my labia were stretched thin. His cockhead was slowly entering me. Jimmy pushed harder. My pussy was uncomfortable, but there was no pain. Suddenly my pussy snapped shut as Jimmy's cockhead exploded inside of me. I had an immediate orgasm. Jimmy started to fuck me. Is this how a woman feels when she is being fisted. Jimmy's cock felt like I had a bowling ball up my cunt. As he pushed and pulled his cock within me, my pussy walls expanded and collapsed. The sensations were like none other. He pulled his cockhead back, I could feel it inside, trying to escape through my vagina's opening. His cockhead was tight against me inside, we were locked together, his cock had tied us together. The sensations were tremendous. I was building to orgasm again. How could one man's cock bring so much pleasure to my cunt.

Jimmy started to work his cock and that worked my pussy. Sensations were streaking throughout my body. My legs, ass and torso felt like electricity was passing through me. The tingling was intense. I crashed into another orgasm, then another. I was being fucked and fucked good. Jimmy sped up his pistoning action, his hips and ass almost a blur he was hammering my pussy so fast.

The sensations that I was feeling brought on one orgasm after another. I was holding my breath, the sensations were so great. I must have blacked out because when I opened my eyes we were surrounded by bodies. Jimmy grabbed my leg and turned me over, his cock snug in me, never leaving my pussy. I was laying on my belly. He lifted my hips and started to fuck me doggy style. His bulbous cockhead rubbing me inside. I was going to cum again. A woman slid herself under me and licked my clit. That did it, I screamed as I had the best orgams of the night. I said 'Orgasms', one didn't end when another started. They were continuous.

Jimmy was pounding me hard now, he wanted to cum too. His cock hammered into me, Jimmy was howling, "I'm cuming, fuck me bitch, I'm going to blow my cum up your cunt. C'mon bitch, fuck me." Jimmy shot his load into me. I was full of air and cockhead. Jimmy's cum was locked inside of me, Jimmy had drawn his cock back, tight inside. The woman under me said, "Pull your cockhead out Jimmy, I want to suck your cum from her pussy. I felt a pressure inside me, Jimmy was pushing on my ass and pulling his cock back at the same time. I felt his cockhead squeeze down, just like it did when he entered me. My labia was stretching again. Then he was out. His cock falling on the woman's forehead below me.

I felt her arm over my ass. She pulled her mouth tight over my pussy and she pressed her other fist into my abdomen, I queefed loudly. Jimmy's cum rushed out of me and into her mouth. She sucked me dry. Jimmy's cum was now in her belly. She pushed me over onto my back. She didn't quit licking me until I was clean.

Another man's cock was in me and I climaxed. A man with a fairly big cock fucked me and I screamed when I had an orgasm on his cock.

I stood up, retrieved my clothing and dressed again. My panties were on the bar with my half finished drink. I stumbled my way to the ladies room, then back to my stool and sat down. I was spent, I was tired and I was totally fucked out. I didn't want anymore sex tonight.

There was more action on the mat now. Another woman, legs spread was being fucked. I watched for awhile as she too came over and over. The man pumping his cock in her climaxed, filling her pussy with his cum.

I smiled, I felt like I had met my calling. I was a cock whore. I wondered how Ray would react to that. Ray came walking towards me, he didn't look in any better shape than me.

"Your panties are on the bar," he said.

"I know, and they can stay there," I replied. "You look like you were either fucked real good or you have been dragged around for ten miles."

"I was almost fucked to death by Maude. After her there were others, maybe four women. They knew how to keep me from cumming and I fucked everyone of them. My last fuck, she wanted me to cum in her and I did. I filled her pussy and then some. I'm tired, can we leave. We'll call Maude within the next few days. She wants to know how we liked our night at the club."

"Okay, honey. Will you put my panties on me. I don't think I can bend over without falling."

Ray slipped my panties up my legs and over my ass. I picked up my purse and we left the club. Ray drove us home. It was 4 AM when we arrived.

We stripped and crawled between the sheets. Lying there, I thought back on tonight. I was fucked for four solid hours. My pussy was sore, but I was very happy. I really liked having strange cocks inside of me. I was going to make sure that I fucked Jimmy more in the future. He and his funny cock were great.

I looked at my husband, he was so cute lying there. He was fast asleep and snoring lightly. I was hoping that Ray liked fucking strange pussy, I didn't want this to stop.

I fell fast asleep.

*****

The next night, Ray and I discussed our first time at the swingers club. I told him every delicious tidbit of how I was fucked and how I felt. Ray told me about the women he had fucked. At the end he was so tired, the last one, she was the one doing the fucking. His cock stayed hard through it all. He didn't believe the stamina that he showed.

Ray and I made tender love to each other. He gave me a couple orgasms before he filled me with his cum. It was great sex. We fell asleep that night cuddling.

After dinner the next night, Ray and I discussed whether we would continue at the club. He asked how I felt about it and I didn't lie to him. I told him how I felt and that I wanted more strange cock. He smiled and told me he was glad of that because he really like fucking strange women. His biggest thrill was see her on her back, her legs spread, waiting for his cock to enter her pussy.

I said, "Let's call Maude after Lacy is asleep. We can call from our bedroom. We can put her on speaker phone. We both can tell how much we liked our night at the club."

Lacy was in her bed and asleep by nine. Ray and I closed our bedroom door and I called Maude.

Her phone rang a few times before she picked up. "Hello."

"Hello Maude, this is Ray and Lucinda."

"Hi Ray and Lulu, how are you two this nice evening. Did you enjoy your first time at our club?"

"Yes, we had great time, and we decided we want to come to the next party."

Maude, Ray and I talked awhile before hanging up. Our next party was the 17th. I added the date to my phone's calendar, labeled as 'Out'.

Ray and I enjoyed sex every night for the next week. The following week we had sex every other night, and continued that frequency. I was happy and so was Ray. Not only were we getting enough sex, it was good sex.

The day of the party was another flurry of activity. Lacy was again off to Grandma's and I spent the afternoon at the spa. At home I dressed in my new sexy garter belt. Instead of four straps, this belt had eight. My ballerina stockings sported a sexy herringbone pattern, from toe to top. I felt so sexy as I looked in the mirror. I was nude except for the belt and stockings. I'm sure there will be a few jealous women when I am stripped down tonight. I wondered which man, or men, would have that privilege.

My new dress was a black striped fishnet mini chemise. I wouldn't wear a bra or panties, that would defeat the look I was going for. I stood in front of the mirror as I adjusted my dress. It accented my curves yet was loose enough not to crush my boobs. I looked like a high-priced call girl. I wouldn't be caught dead in this dress anywhere else, but at the club.

Ray took one look and whistled, "God damn you look good. Are you sure you want to go out tonight? Maybe we should just stay home and fuck. We have the whole house to ourselves."

"No way, Ray. I want you proud of me and that is why I dressed so sexy. Besides that I want a lot of strange cock tonight. I look hot and I know it. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to fuck a nice big black one!"

To be continued.

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments