Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbors With Benefits - Part Two

"She wanted to try BBC and her fantasy came true and she loved it."

22
6 Comments 6
15.8k Views 15.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words
I wore a chiffon maxi cardigan cover up over my revealing clothes, and we were off to the club. We arrived a few minutes later than the 8 PM start. The club was full and the dance floor was occupied. Ray went to the bar for drinks as I looked around. I was looking for Jimmy, I wanted his cock again tonight. I didn't see him, but looking straight at me was Ty Halper. Ty Halper, my next door neighbor. Ty immediately walked over to me.

"Hi, Lucinda."

Just at that moment Ray walked up with our drinks. He almost dropped them when he saw Ty. He recovered quickly, before Ty saw him.

"Hi, Ty. Where's Brooke?"

Ray can be so cool under pressure. He acted like we were at a church social.

"Uh, she's around here somewhere. The last I saw of her, she and Jimmy were headed off to the adult area."

Ray and I had paid extra to go into the adult area. I headed that direction, where I found Brooke. She was on all fours and Jimmy was locked up tight inside her. Brooke hadn't seen me yet and I kneeled next to her rubbing her back. A couple seconds later, I cupped her tit and gently squeezed. Brooke looked up and her eyes went wide when she recognized who it was.

"Oh god, Lucinda. This is the last place I thought I would see you. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be, I'm here for the same thing you are, lots of good sex."

"Jimmy, I'm next in line for that cock of yours," I said as I kissed his cheek.

Jimmy nodded his head, as he fucked Brooke's pussy hard. I watched as Brooke had an orgasm. Jimmy kept fucking her, and she had another orgasm. Jimmy had the most popular cock around here. I watched as he pumped his cum deep in Brooke. When his cock stopped throbbing, he pulled hard to remove that bulbous cockhead from her pussy. His hands were pushing on her ass and his hips were straining backward. Finally he popped out. Brooke humped her back and pushed a big load of cum out. She laid down and rested.

"Give me a minute to recuperate and I'll come looking for you, Honey," Jimmy said to me.

Jimmy kissed me and gave me a hug. "You are the best," he whispered in my ear. "You have the sweetest pussy at the club, and you know how to fuck!"

I walked to the bar, and saw Ray and Ty talking. Some woman had Ray's cock out and was sucking him off. Ty was getting sucked also, but the woman had already stripped him naked. I picked up my drink and took a sip.

I looked at Ty's cock. It was a lot blacker than his skin color. It looked like a big thick black crayon. Even his penis head was deep black. I felt a rush of wetness as I thought of taking his cock. Maybe tonight would be my chance.

I watched Ray and Ty getting blowjobs. The women, on their knees, sucking noisily. I was pleased that Ray was so laid back in front of me. Neither he nor I had any qualms about fucking in the presence of each other.

My eyes kept returning to Ty's massive black cock. I had to fuck him, I wanted to feel that big black snake splitting my pussy lips. If I could manage it, I would fuck him tonight.

Brooke returned and was watching the men. I noticed her looking fondly at Ray's cock. I would bet my last dollar she would be after him tonight.

"Hi, babe, I'm ready to fuck that sweet pussy of yours. Are you ready?" Jimmy was standing next to me.

"I'm ready Jimmy," I said as I looked into Ray's eyes. They were sparkling. I didn't know if it was the blowjob or he was pleased with me.

I took Jimmy's hand and we returned to the adult area. Brooke, Ray and Ty followed us. They must have wanted to see Jimmy shove something that large into my pussy. Jimmy removed my dress and tossed it to Ray.

I found a clean sheet and lay down. I propped my head up with pillows, I wanted to see Jimmy's cock head enter me. I still wondered how my pussy could take such a large cock. I remembered that last time I had an orgasm when it expanded inside me. I wondered what would happen this time.

Jimmy lubed his cock. He poured a large amount on my pussy and smeared it all around my crotch. His fingers smearing more between my pussy lips. Jimmy kneeled between my spread legs and shifted forward. His cock resting on my slit. He moved his cock up and down, splitting my pussy lips open.

Jimmy's cock was pressing on my vagina opening. Harder and harder he pushed, my labia spreading over his cockhead. I felt just as much pressure this time as there was last time. My pussy was stretching open to accommodate him. He pushed harder, but he wasn't in me yet. Ray and Ty were looking closely at my crotch. They were watching my pussy compressing Jimmy's cockhead as he was stretching me.

Jimmy pushed harder and my pussy expanded. The pressure was intense now. I felt no pain as Jimmy pushed again. His cock head felt like an explosion when it slipped inside. I was close to having an orgasm, but that didn't happen until he pulled backward. He was tied tight, now my orgasm hit me.

"Oh, fuck, Jimmy, I just cum. That feels so good in me. Fuck me baby, I love your cock."

Jimmy fucked me good this time also. He had left a load in Brooke, so it took a while longer before he climaxed inside of me. I wanted Ray to stay and watch how hard it was for Jimmy to pull his cock out. He would be horny as a rabbit watching that.

"Ray, watch how he pulls his cock out."

Jimmy and I were in the missionary position. When Jimmy pulled, my ass was raised by his cock. I was sliding on the sheets, Jimmy was locked within me. I liked the pressure inside my pussy when he pulled. Jimmy put his hands on my hips and pressed me into the mattress. Then he pulled hard, the pressure was pretty intense before his cockhead popped out.

Jimmy dropped his head and ate me out. Cleaning his cum out of me and off of me. You wouldn't even know that I had just been fucked.

I slipped my dress back on. Ty, Brooke, Ray, and I, sat on a mattress and talked. We mostly talked about being members of the club. Ty and Ray talked about having wives who enjoyed multiple partners. Hey guys, I considered, I have news for you, you two are fucking multiple women.

Brooke was after Ray, I was watching her. She kept touching him and rubbing his body. When she rubbed his crotch, Ray put his arm around her. Soon they were kissing and Ray's hand was under her blouse. I could see him fondling her tits. They lay back and continued to kiss. Brooke unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans off. Ray was all too eager to help her. Soon she had him naked.

Well two can play this game, except Ty was already naked. Brooke took hold of Ray's cock and looked at me. I took hold of Ty's cock and looked back at her. She put her mouth over Ray's cock and started to give him a blow job. I bent down and sucked Ty's cock into my mouth.

This game was going nowhere, I needed more than this. I kissed Ty and we made out for awhile. Brooke and Ray moved and found their own mattress. I was alone with Ty, something I had wanted all evening.

Ty and I became lovers. Ty looked down at me as I kissed his cock. I turned onto my back and Ty lay on top of me. Ty whispered in my ear, "I've been watching you since the day we moved in. I was hoping that what is happening now, would happen. You have given me countless erections. I'm going to enjoy fucking you tonight. My fantasy of having you will finally come true."

My pussy flooded again. I took hold of Ty's cock and ran my long nails up and down his shaft. I wanted him to be as horny as I was. Ty and I were now on our sides, facing each other, when he lifted my leg. His cock rubbed my pussy, getting his cock tip wet. I scooched my ass closer to him. His cock pressing into my labia.

"I'm ready for your cock, Ty. Fuck me good. Your cock will be the first black one to ever enter my pussy. I've thought of how it would feel to fuck you. I've even masturbated, thinking that you were fucking me. Lets make our fantasies come true."

Ty and I both moaned as his hard cock slid into me. My pussy spreading open for his blackness. I looked down to see the contrast of his very black cock sliding into my very wet and white pussy. It felt so damn good and looked so wonderful, that's the only way I can explain it.

"Oh god, oh god, you're so big," I moaned as his balls touched my ass.

My pussy hugged his cock, like it was made specifically for it. Ty started to slowly grind his cock in me. I rolled onto my back, Ty following. I lifted my legs, granting him full access to my body. His cock slid deep and tight as I offered myself completely to him.

Ty looked down and smiled, his cock was buried to the hilt inside of his neighbor's pussy.

"Does it look hot?" I asked.

"It looks amazing" Ty groaned.

"Mmm," I moaned as Ty started to pick up the pace. "Maybe we can make a movie of your black cock sliding into me. I'd really like to see you fucking me."

I squeezed Ty's thrusting cock, I giggled when his eyes bulged out.

"Jesus, Lu, you do that again and I'll cum."

Ty continued thrusting back and forth in me. I can honestly say that this was the most pleasant and sensitive fuck I have ever had. I love Ray, and I love our sex together, but this was much better. It was like Ty's cock and my pussy were making love to each other. I can't put into words how good it felt. I wanted more of this man's cock.

Ty and I emitted low moans as we fucked. Ty was thrusting back and forth, my pussy hugging his black cock. Ty sped up his thrusts, his eyes looking deeply into mine. He knew what his cock was doing to me and to my cunt. He could see the enjoyment I was experiencing. He could see I was his wanton slut, that he could do anything he wanted, and I would not object.

I was thrusting back as we fucked. We had a rhythm that enhanced what was already over the top. I was enjoying his cock and he was enjoying my pussy.

It happened so quickly that it caught us both of guard. Ty collapsed onto my chest.

"Aahhh!" Ty moaned, his cock spewing his cum. His throbbing cock was sending rope after rope of hot cum deep in me. The sensations of our fucking and the sensations of his cock pumping cum in me, sent me over the edge.

I was moaning with desire for Ty's cock as my orgasm rocked my body. My pussy milking the cum from his cock, it was acting of it's own volition.

When Ty raised his torso off me, a cool breeze wafted over my tits. Ty stayed deep in me, looking into my eyes. I pulled him to me, kissing his lips, his cheeks, and returning to force my tongue deep into his mouth.

Ty's cock was still hard inside of me.

"You want to fuck him again, don't you?" Brooke said with a grin.

Ray and Brooke were sitting on the mattress next to us. They must have been watching us.

"Yes," I responded. "I'll fuck him anytime."

"Would you like to see me fuck him?"

"No, Ty's mine tonight."

Ty's cock was still hard as a rock in me. My pussy still sloppy wet.

"Do you want him to pound you doggy style?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Do you want ride him?"

"Yes I do."

Broke leaned over and kissed me.

"I want to see a reverse cowgirl. Ray, would your like to see your bride fuck Ty's black cock that way?"

"Oh god, that would be hot," Ray replied.

Ray was almost drooling at the thought of watching Ty's cock slide into my pussy. Ty rolled off of me, his cock slapping his belly as he laid on his back. Brooke tugged Ray, so they could see the action.

I moved up and over Ty's cock. I was facing his feet. I raised myself up as I lifted his cock. Positioning it at my pussy, I relaxed downward and slid his cock back and forth in my slit.

"Ray, look how her pussy glistens. She's so wet. God, your wife is a hot one!"

"I know. Lulu, fuck him already," Ray panted.

I bit my lower lip as I slowly sank down on Ty's big cock. I took a full minute before Ty was deep in me. He felt bigger than before. I could hear Ray panting and moaning as he watched Ty's black pole disappear. My pussy lips were wrapped tightly around his big black cock.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" I taunted Ray. "Would you like me to tear his cock off with my pussy?"

All I heard was Ray's moaning. I looked back, Brooke had Ray's cock down her throat. Ray was staring at the connection between Ty and me.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

I started to move. Years ago I had learned to twirl a hula hoop. That body action is how I moved on Ty's cock. Forward and back, forward and back, faster and faster.

The feeling of Ty's long and thick cock became to much for me and I came.

"Yyeee... yesss... yesss...," I screamed as my pussy pulsed on his black shaft.

"Ohhh fuck...," Ty began to moan. I gripped his cock tighter as I felt him explode deep inside of me.

"Lucinda!" Ty screamed as his cum coated my insides. Rope after rope filled me as I sat on his cock.

Brooke was sucking Ray's cock, but he was concentrating on Ty and me.

Ty and I came down from our sexual high, but Ty stayed hard in me. I squeezed his cock with my hot pussy. I raised up on his shaft, stopping while we were still together. Ty's cum started to leak out of me, thin, white rivulets descending his hard shaft.

I heard Ray moan with lust. I looked back, he was holding Brooke's head, her nose tight against him. He was pumping his cum down her throat. Brooke pulled back, swallowed and gasped for air.

"Fuck Ray, you almost strangled me with your cock!" Brooke was still breathing deeply.

"I'm sorry Brooke. Ty and Lucinda fucking and cumming was so hot. Please forgive me."

"Okay, but when they fuck, I won't blow you."

The four of us wanted to rest. Ty went to the bar for drinks. He was naked and didn't give a damn. I watched as he returned, his long limp black cock bouncing from thigh to thigh. I wanted more fucking tonight and Ty was going to give it to me. I think I'm insatiable when it comes to fucking Ty. I can't get enough of his black cock.

As we sipped our drinks, Brooke talked about how the four of us got along so well. She also talked of Ray's and her sexual romp. She went into great detail of how she felt with his cock tight in her. She admitted that she liked white cock better than strange black cock. "I don't know if it's the cock or what comes with the cock. Whichever it is, I like white cock."

Our drinks gone, Ray and Brooke stayed with Ty and I on our mattress. There was enough room for all four of us. There would be a lot more room when we were having sex or so I thought.

I was hot for Ty's cock. I told you I was insatiable for him. This time would probably be our last time fucking at this party. Quite a few couples had already left. All the single women were gone, probably involved in threesomes by now.

I was lying next to Ty, his strong arms around me. His face in my hands. We were kissing like a couple of teenagers. We were just teasing each other. Soon the teasing stopped, and the kissing became more serious. My hand drifted down to Ty's cock. I wrapped my fingers around him. Ty's cock was semi-hard, my fingers could not surround his shaft. I rubbed his cock head against my clit. His cock became instantly hard. I knew he was tired, but his cock betrayed his body. Little did he know that I wanted to fuck him senseless.

Looking deep into his eyes, I swung my leg over his hips. I lowered my body closer to him, my hand guiding his hard cock to my wet pussy. My wet and slick labia enfolding the tip his black cock. My fingers pressed his cock lower, my vulva feeling the pressure as it slipped to my vaginal opening. I forced my tongue into Ty's mouth as I forced his cock into my pussy. Ty moaned on my tongue as my wet cunt slid down his huge shaft.

We fucked very slow and methodical, his cock sliding in and out. Ray and Brooke were right next to us, Ray's cock deep in her black pussy. The color contrast of white Ray lying between Brooke's black legs, made my pussy tingle.

We were fucking sideways and Ty could not penetrate me with his cocks length. I wanted my man deep in me, so I rolled onto my back, dragging him along. Ty's cock slipped out of me. I raised my hips and spread my legs as Ty positioned his cock in my pussy crack. He wasn't lined up at my opening, if he pushed I would get hurt. I took hold of his cock and slipped him up and down my crack.

"Ooh yah, right there," I said.

Ty pressed forward and his cock slowly sunk into me. He kissed me while his cock was pistoning within my wet pussy. I reached between us, rubbing my clit with my fingers. I didn't want to cum this way, I just wanted the sensations along with our intimacy.

I felt a bond was there between us. I wanted his cock, and he wanted my pussy. We felt good together. He fit me perfect. His cock felt so much better in me than Ray's. I would never tell Ray that another man's cock felt better than his. I wanted Ty's cock in me. He made me feel like a woman, and yes, I was his woman now.

For raw sex, I had Jimmy. For loving sex, I had Ray. Ty gave me both, raw sex and loving sex. Ty was giving me hot sex at this very moment, and I was loving it. How could one pussy and one cock be so good together.

My legs were spread wide, Ty's lower body slamming into mine. Our lovemaking sounds were heard by my husband and Ty's wife. I opened my eyes, even while Ty was kissing me and saw Ray watching us. I could see in his eyes that he knew my pussy was Ty's now. There was no flash of jealousy or anger, maybe resignation is the appropriate word. Ray returned to fucking Ty's wife and Brooke was really enjoying her fuck.

I held Ty tenderly, my hands resting lightly on his waist. I could feel his movements with my fingers as I felt his cock moving inside of me. This is what I call being fucked, I was tingling from head to toe. My pussy wrapped around the source of my being. I was Ty's black cock whore, I would do anything for him. I held him tight as my orgasm ripped through me. I moved my ass to get more sensations from that lovely cock as Ty fucked me.

"Fuck me, baby. I love your cock."

I pulled his head down so I could whisper in his ear. "I'm your woman now. Do with me as you please. I will fuck you until I die from exhaustion. I'm your whore!"

Ty's face grimaced as he climaxed. His throbbing in my pussy brought on another orgasm. Ty stayed tight against me until his throbbing cock stopped squirting cum into me. Ty cock was just oozing cum and I felt my pussy oozing his cum out. His sperm being forced through my cervix opening, there was no room for it to go elsewhere.

Ty whispered in my ear, "If you're my whore, you will only fuck me until I tell you different. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I will only fuck you from now on, no one else," I said loud enough for Brook and Ray to hear.

Ray looked at me again with that look of resignation. Ray was resigned to the fact that his wife's pussy now belonged to another man.

"Put you hands behind your knees and pull your legs up and wide," Ty whispered.

I did as he asked. Ty straightened his legs and spread his feet wide. He raised up so we didn't touch, only his cock touched me, and that was in my pussy. He began to fuck me again, hard and deep. Ray and Brooke moved off our mattress, there wasn't enough room for them now.

I had never been fucked this way before. I had always been in some type of bodily contact. The only contact now was Ty's cock, pounding into my cunt.

"Fuck me Ty, give it to me, fuck my pussy."

Ty's ass was flying up and down, his cock thrusting in and out of my pussy.

"Fuck me hard Ty, fuck me harder and better than any man has fucked me. Let my husband watch you fuck me. I want him to see how your big black cock can make me fuck like I have never fucked before."

I heard Brooke say to Ray, "Oh shit, she just challenged him, he will fuck her to death. Maybe we should stop this now."

"Let them be, I want to see this."

Ty changed the way he was fucking me. Now he would withdraw slowly, his cock completely out of me, just the tip in. Then he would plunge back into my pussy. The sensations were phenomenal. I would raise my pussy up to meet his thrusts.

"God yes, oh god, fuck me."

I grabbed the mattress so I could thrust up harder. The smacking noise of Ty's body and mine coming together, over and over.

I cried out, "Give it to me! Fuck me harder.... God it feels so good!"

I started bucking and thrusting on Ty's cock, my ass flung wildly around.

"Oh my god I'm going to cum! Fuck! Fuck me, god damn it, fuck me! Oh God, oh yyyeesss!

Ty fucked harder and faster.

"I'm cumminggg. Oh god, I'm cumminggg! Jeessuuss Christ," I swore.

My mental sensations and my physical sensations, melded into the perfect storm. I had the very best orgasm of my life. Ty kept on pounding me as my sensations increased. He was starting to grunt every time his cock hit the bottom of my pussy. He couldn't be too far from his climax. I worked my pussy harder on his cock, I wanted him to cum, I wanted him to have the best climax he had, ever.

I had another orgasm, this time better than the last one. Then another orgasm smashed into me, my body shaking. My toes were painfully clenched when yet another orgasm rocketed through me. Ty's cock was doing to me, what Ray's cock couldn't do to me. I felt Ty was fucking me into a state of unconsciousness.

I screamed, "Christ, keep fucking me Ty... Oh, yes... Fuck me hard with that big black cock of yours! I want it, I need it bad."

Ty bellowed, "I'm cumming, oh Jesus, I'm cumming," as he dropped onto my body.

I threw my arms around him and squeezed hard. Ty put his hands on my hips and pulled me up and tight against him. My pussy lips were smashed, he was so deep in me.

I felt his hot cum spew from his cock. Burst after burst his hot cum was forced into my contracting pussy. Soon it was spilling out and onto the sheets.

Ty was exhausted, I had to push him off, his cock was yanked out of my pussy as he fell alongside me. I lay there silent as Ty gasped for air. He was my lover and I was concerned he may have overreached on how excellently he had fucked me. I raised up and kissed his forehead, letting him know I was there for him.

I could see my husband Ray pounding Brooke's pussy. They were on the mattress next to Ty and me. He was fucking her like he had never fucked me. Was he showing me that he was just as good, maybe better than Ty? Brooke screamed as her orgasm shot through her. Ray grunted, pulled his cock out of her and shot rope upon rope of cum on her tits and belly. Some of his cum landed on her lips and chin. Brooke scooped up as much of his cum as she could, and licked her fingers clean. She pushed Ray onto his back and licked his cock clean. She put her lips over his cockhead, sucking out any remaining cum.

Ray and I locked eyes. I didn't see any resignation, what I saw there thrilled me. I saw a man that loved me no matter how slutty I was or who I fucked.

I sat up, "Let's go home Ray."

He nodded and we searched around until we found our clothes. I took Ray longer to get dressed since I only had a dress to slip on.

As we left and walked back to the bar, I saw Brooke leaning over her husband. She was kissing him and holding his face in her hands. It was obvious how much in love they were.

At home Ray and I immediately took a shower together. He soaped me up and washed me clean all over. He paid special attention to my pussy making sure I was squeaky clean. I did the same for him. When I washed his cock I was surprised that he developed a hard erection. We quickly toweled down and rushed to our bed.

Ray made the tenderest of love to me that night. When I came, it was the best loving orgasm ever. Ray hugged me tight as he silently filled my pussy with his cum. We were complete now, and we fell to sleep.

I knew and Ray knew that our "swinging fling" was over. We had tasted the temptation of an open marriage and found it not to our liking. Yes, we had a good time doing it. Would we do it again, not likely. I must admit that Dr. Ty Halper had given me one of the best fuck sessions I ever had. Mr. Raymond Wellington gives me the best ones ever, time after time.

The Halpers are still our friends, they always will be. They understood where we were coming from and how we wanted it to end.

Once Ray asked me, "Would you want to have sex with Ty again?"

I responded, "Would you want to fuck Brooke again?"

We looked at each other and laughed, "Maybe."

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments