Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niqhtlife

"I wanted to get drunk, and fucked."

15
6 Comments 6
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I had just broken up with my boyfriend, Bryce. I wanted to be able to go to a club, get drunk and fuck with a guy I'd just met. Bryce was too clingy, I liked to be free. Well, now I was.

Tonight would be fun. I would get drunk and have sex. Simple, right? Right. I was 21 and in college, and partying was what college was for.

I dressed in my sluttiest dress, skipping underwear. The dress was long enough to cover my ass but short enough that when I bent over you could get a full view. I did my hair and makeup, making sure I looked vulnerable. Something that said 'I'm ready to be fucked'.

I knew that had been accomplished, as when I went to the living room of my sorority, my friend Kate said, "Damn! Who's that hot one?"

I laughed and said, "I'll be back tonight," with a wink.

I walked out the door and locked it behind me. The lights to my silver Kia lit up and I slid in. My engine started to sound, and I drove to my favorite club; Niqhtlife.

Niqhtlife was a place for good, clean, sex. You could go in, get drunk, get a guy - or girl, whatever you're into - and have sex. Quick as that. There were a lot of people getting over a breakup, and many were also just bored and ready for a good time.

My mind went to autopilot as I drove to the strip, and set in the middle of downtown. Someone had just pulled out, so I took a nice parking spot right in front of the club. I grabbed my purse, put money in the meter, and went to the door

"I.D?" the large-built man asked. I handed him my license, as well as the five dollar cover charge.

He handed me my card back, stamped my hand, and said, "Have fun!"

I smiled at him and walked in. My purse was a cross-body, so it was easy to dance and wear. I immediately went to the bar and ordered a drink. Almost as if on cue, two striking guys walked up to me.

"Make that one on me!" the taller one said.

"Why, thank you!" I replied.

'This is too easy,' I thought to myself.

The boys and I sat at a small, bar level table meant for three people. We had a couple of drinks, and started talking. The taller guy, the one who had bought me my drinks, was Charles. He was about 5'10", and a former football player. He was very funny, and super hot. Charles had well cut brown hair, and blue eyes.

The other guy was Nick, and he was probably 6 feet tall, but not at built as Charles. Nick had brown hair too, but his was a bit shaggier. They were both really hot; and I really wanted to fuck them.

"So... Which one of you boys has a girlfriend?" I asked, beginning to flirt.

They looked at each other and smiled. Charles said, "Actually, neither of us. We're here looking to fuck."

This couldn't get better. "As am I," I said, almost too excitedly.

"Well, why don't we take a room in the back and get going?" said Nick, which made me laugh a bit.

"What? Where?" I had no idea what they were talking about.

"Come on, I'll show you," said Nick, grabbing my hand and leading me through a crowd.

We reached a room that was more of a division of a larger room. It had a couch in the middle, but that was it. There was a black curtain all the way around it but I didn't care. We could do this in the middle of the club for all I cared.

"So uh, where were we?" Charles asked, grabbing the small of my back.

I looked up into his eyes and began to kiss him. He smelt so good, and felt even better. I felt a hand on my back and jumped; I had forgotten Nick was there. He unzipped my dress, and I helped him get it off me.

"Oh my god," Charles said, standing back. "You're flawless. Now, take that off," he finished, referring to my bra and panties.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

I quickly got rid of them, and threw them on the floor.

Nick came up and started sucking my nipple. I looked over my shoulder to see a half naked Charles standing behind us. His abs were perfect. So sculpted. He walked over and kissed me. I put my hand on his chest, and slid it down. I reached his belt, and fingered around his waist band. He moved around to the front and Nick stood up beside him.

Charles grabbed my jaw and said, "You be our good slut tonight, you hear us?"

I could've come right there. I loved being dominated. "Yes, sir," I said with a smile.

I knelt down to take off his pants, stopping to feel the bulge in his boxers. I turned to Nick, who already had his shirt off, and did the same with him.

I looked at the boys and said, "I'm all yours," as I opened my arms.

They looked at each other, smiled, and, as if they'd done this before, grabbed a shoulder and moved me to the couch. They directed me to sit down and spread my legs.

Charles got down on his hands and knees to eat my pussy, and Nick got behind him. He took off his boxers to unveil a 9 and a 1/2 inch dick. I wanted it so much. He also took off Charles' boxers.

My mind was racing, I knew what was going to happen. Nick licked his finger, and stuck it in Charles' asshole. Charles lowered his face to my burning crotch and began to go to town.

"Fuck," I whispered. It felt so good. I looked down at the guys. I couldn't believe it. Nick was fucking Charles! This turned me on so much. It seemed as if the closer Charles got, the better his eating got. He flicked my clit with his tongue and pumped his fingers in my pussy. I heard Charles getting closer himself, and then I heard a sound of relief. He had cum onto his hand.

"I'll clean you up in a bit!" I said with a wink. I could feel the familiar wave of orgasm building in my body.

"I-I'm cumming!" I got out breathlessly. He flicked my clit with the right strokes at the right time. My muscles started to tense. I grab my tit in pleasure, as the wave hit me. Charles was quick to lap up the juices.

Nick pushed him out of the way saying, "Let me get some!"

I laughed as they licked up my cum. They got themselves hard again, and I told them I wanted to be fucked. Charles placed his huge, 9 inch dick at my entrance. I told Nick to hop up here and let me suck his dick, and he obliged happily.

Charles began to stretch me out, and Nick put his hands on the top of the sofa, straddling my face as he fucked it. His cock was so warm, and still tasted like Charles. Nick was being forceful, which I liked. He guided my face over his cock.

He looked back and said, "Hey, Char! Rub that clit!" and went back to face fucking me.

We all were tired, breathless, and sweaty. We would come again though.

I took Nick's dick out of my mouth to say, "Charles! Fuck me harder!"

He gladly acknowledged it, and grabbed my hips to pull me closer. He used his thumb to work my clit and pounded my hole. I continued to work on Nick, who at the sound of my pleasure, came. I swallowed his cum, and he moved down to my tits, sucking them while Charles fucked me. Charles hit my g-spot a few times while rubbing my clit, and I knew that was it.

"Holy fuck! I'm cumming!" I screamed as my body went limp.

He still hadn't cum yet, so I said, "Wank and cum on my face. "

He jerked off for a bit and came all over my face. We cleaned up, got dressed. I gave them my info, and we left. I drove home with a smile on my face.

Now, three years later, I still have group sex with Nick and Charles regurlaly, and no one knows... at least, I hope not.

Published 
Written by Laceydsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments