Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Going To Be Cheap: The Sequel

"Cathy enlists a friend..."

7
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

The experience at the hands of the two mechanics had awakened a sleeping need in Cathy. She had always masturbated regularly, but now the itch in her hairy pussy seemed to never end, her need for satisfaction was constant. Now, no shower went by without her pleasuring herself.

Today was no exception. In fact, she had only just had her second cum of the day, lying on her bed with her bullet vibrator still in her hand, her clit still coming down from the orgasm.

The doorbell startled her. “Damn! I had forgotten Kim was coming this morning.” Cathy said to herself. Quickly pulling on a robe she ran down the stairs and opened the door to her long-term friend.

“Oops, sorry Cathy, haven't pulled you from the arms of your lover have I?” Kim chuckled.

“No babe, no such luck, just had a shower and was slobbing around in my robe instead of getting dressed, come in, coffee's in the kitchen,” Cathy said leading the way to the spacious, and well-appointed kitchen.

"Shit girl! how do you keep this place so immaculate? Mine looks like a gang of bikers have had me on every surface. No such fucking luck though,” Kim said with a laugh.

Cathy smiled at her friend. She was a little taller than her, carried a few more pounds, and had a round face set off by the long black hair and even larger tits. They were two of a kind, and soon to find out they had more in common than either realized.

“Go through to the kitchen, babe. I'll just go and get dressed. Can't sit around in a robe like some whore waiting for her next john,” Cathy said.

“Oh I don't know, you look kinda sexy like that. Stop fussing and get the coffee, I don't mind sitting opposite a tart.” Kim chuckled.

As the two friends carried their coffee into the lounge, Cathy knew she was dying to tell someone about her time with the two mechanics. Kim, as her oldest friend, could be trusted to let it go no further, and now seemed as good a time as any.

Cathy looked at her best friend and said “You know Mike and I haven't been getting on too well lately… well to be honest our sex life is shit. Well, I still need a good fucking and I was offered one.”

Kim's mouth fell open, “Wow! did you go for it?”

Cathy nodded, “Yes and I loved it.”

“Tell me more, was he anyone we know?” Kim asked

Cathy could feel herself turning red, “well, actually there were two of them, brothers, and yes, they both fucked me and gave me the best fucking I have ever had; mouth, cunt, and arsehole.”

“Fucking hell, girl! When you play away you don't fool about. Two young cocks, fantastic! Was this a one-off, or are you going back for seconds?” Kim asked, her eyes wide with excitement.

“Seriously thinking about it, as it was the biggest turn on of my life,” Cathy said nodding. “Maybe we should do it together, two cocks for two cunts could be fun.”

Kim thought about it for a full minute, then a small smile formed on her lips, “Why not? Yes, why the fuck not! My old man's fucking useless in bed, and I could do with a real cock up me.”

Cathy winked at her friend, “well, I'll set it up, babe. Let's get some young, hard cocks up us... Why are you looking pensive, babe?”

“Just had a thought. What if they ask us to go down on each other? Men love to see that.” Kim said.

“We fucking do it! That's what we do. If men like to eat cunt, I see no reason why we won't.” Cathy replied, “in fact, a bit of practice wouldn't go amiss. Plus all this talk has got me as horny as hell.”

Kim stood up leaned over to Cathy took her hand, smiled, and whispered, “come on girl, take me to your bed.”

The two friends moved to the master bedroom and Cathy slipped out of her robe, lay back on the queen-sized bed and watched Kim undress. She had often seen her naked before when they showered together after swimming. But this was the first time she looked at her as a lover.

Kim lay beside her naked friend and gently stroked her hair. Cathy smiled and pulling her closer kissing her lips with soft butterfly kisses. Soon Kim's lips parted as she yielded to Cathy's warm tongue, a minute later the kisses had turned into deep, passionate ones and the friend's hands roamed over each other's bodies.

Cathy was the first to make the bold sexual overture and slid down Kim's body to find her pubic mound. Kim's legs opened as she submitted herself to her first lesbian experience.

“Fuck girl, that feels so good. A fucking sight better than my old man can do,” Kim gasped as Cathy's tongue flicked from clit to cunt.

Cathy knew the boys would want more than cunt and slide her tongue down to the little-puckered hole beneath. Encouraged by the moan Kim let out she pushed her tongue inside.

“Oh fuck! That feels so good, so fucking good,” Kim gasped. “Don’t stop girl, make me cum! Fuck, I need this so much.”

Cathy knew what would work best, and using both hands, finger fucked both holes at once and licked Kim's hard clit. The effect was instant and she was sure the cries and obscenities that poured from Kim's mouth could be heard a mile away!

As Kim's orgasm died down Cathy lifted her head from between her legs, got up on all fours and said, “Your turn girl, make me cum,”

Five minutes later the room again reverberated to the sound of a screaming female orgasm as Kim's tongue and fingers worked their magic.

The following day Kim's phone pinged with the incoming text: all set for tomorrow evening at seven, make your excuse to be out, pick you up six thirty, dress sexy!

“Wow girl, you look the business, I could fuck you myself!” Cathy said as Kim slid into the passenger seat. “Guess I don't have to ask if you are up for this?”

“Up for it? Fuck yes! I've been rubbing off ever since you suggested it. My cunt is itching, for it.” Kim chuckled. “Come on, slut, let's go and get us some cock.”

For the second time in her life, Cathy rang the doorbell to the boys flat and waited.

This time it was a grinning Bill that opened the door, “come in, ladies. Wow, look at you two!”

Two minutes later and with introductions over, both women were sitting on the settee with glasses of wine in their hands as the brothers stood back admiring them.

“To be honest, as much as we wanted to see you again, Cathy, we were surprised when you rang,” Tom said. “But two lovely ladies, well what more could a couple of randy fuckers like ask for? Another drink?”

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

“We came here to get fucked, not pissed boys, so fuck us,” Cathy said laughing. She stood up, took Kim by the hand and led the way into the bedroom where she had been fucked in last time she was here.

“Come on, babe. Let's show these fuckers what two bitches can do to each other,“ Cathy said and helped Kim out of her clothes.

Tom and Bill stood naked and slowly wanked as they watched the two women sixty-nine each other, tongues licking and sucking each other from clit to arsehole and back.

“Don’t you two sluts cum, that is for us to make you do,” Said Tom as the females seemed to be getting close. He needn’t have worried, neither woman was going to cum for the first time without a piece of fuck meat up their sex slits.

As the woman fell apart from each other they made a wonderful sight with their cunt hair matted with saliva and their faces glistening with each other's fanny batter.

It was Kim's turn to egg the boys on, “come on you horny fuckers, stop wanking and get those cocks stuck up our fuck holes. Shoot that spunk and make us cum.”

Seconds later the bed shook as both men sunk their cocks balls deep into their wet cunts and pounded them hard.

Cathy found she was holding Kim's hand as the four of them raced towards their first climax. She looked over at her fuck sister and watched her body bouncing with each cock-thrust she was receiving. The sight of her friend being fucked, and her own cunt tightening around the large cervix-pounding-fuck-rod up her own sex slit, pushed her over the top.

A few seconds later, Kim joined Cathy as jets of hot spunk flowed into her from the heaving man on top of her. The world of the four fornicators exploded in a lust fuelled whirlpool of sweat, spunk, and cunt juice.

Tom disengaged himself from the maze of limbs and staggered to the dressing table and poured more wine for them all.

“Rest, drink, and then Round Two,” he said raising his glass in a toast.

For the next half an hour, all four sat on the bed, chatting, drinking wine and watching each other stroking cocks and cunts.

“Come on, boys, time for some more action. I think we should let Kim find out what two cocks up her feel like. It's about time her arsehole had its first cock up it,” Cathy said.

“Well, I'm up for it,” Kim agreed, “two cocks up me, and tits hanging down for you, babe.”

“Fuck, yes! I'll work on those udders of yours. Now Tom, lie down and get that cock ready for the cow's cunt,” Cathy chuckled. “And you Bill, get ready to slide up her arse after I open it up for you.”

Tom lay back, cock standing up and watched as Kim got astride. She held her own cunt open and impaled herself on it.

“So fucking good! Girl, ride the fucker, work me up, get those cunt juices flowing.” Tom gasped.

Cathy watched as her friend's body sank onto Tom's cock, and rubbed her own clit as she saw the hard shaft slide into Kim's sex slit. Moving to kneel behind her, she pulled her arse cheeks apart and sunk her tongue deep into the tight hole. Kim let out a groan as she felt the hot tongue enter her arse, and coupled with the cock fucking her cunt, this was pushing her towards a climax.

“No you don't, you slut! Don't you dare cum until I've shot my load up your arsehole,“ Bill said as he spat on his cock and pulled Cathy away for the wriggling arse before him.

Cathy sat back and watched as Bill rammed his cock into the wet arsehole and sank in balls deep.

“Fuck me! Both of you spunk up my holes, make me your cum dump, your fuck bitch, your whore. Use me!” Kim screamed out “My tits, Cathy, work my tits! Pull on my fucking tits, girl.”

The feel of his brother's cock through the thin membrane between Kim's holes was too much for Tom and he shot his load into her dripping cunt.The spunk pouring into her forced Kim to clench her arse muscles tight around Bill's cock and this pushed him over the top.

With both men cumming up her, and Cathy mauling her tits was the final straw and her orgasm erupted in a series of violent shudders and a loud scream.

As the three fuckers fell away from each other, Cathy smiled at them and said, “my turn soon. I want it hard and dirty guys. Give me something special.”

“You want something new and dirty? Well, slut, you are going to get just that. Our balls are empty, but we are going to make you cum like you never have before,” Tom said with a grin.

“Oh yes, we have a plan for you, Cathy,” said Bill. “Get down on your back and wait for the fun.”

“Sixty-nine her, Kim. Get your fucked holes over her face and make her suck our spunk out of them. I will deal with her cunt,” Tom said.

Cathy lay back and watched as her friend's cum filled, open holes were lowered onto her waiting mouth. The taste of the spunk and Kim's juices was enough to make her own cunt tingle.

Tom knelt between Cathy's open legs and smiled at his brother, showing him his hand which he had coated with lube, “Watch this bro, watch her cunt swallow this.” Then he gently pushed his entire hand into her pussy.

Cathy had never felt anything like it. Her cunt opened and allowed the slippery hand slide deep inside her. What happened next, coupled with the cunt and arsehole in her mouth, was enough to drive her to a huge climax.

Tom knew that his hand was bringing Cathy to the edge, and now started to open and close his hand inside her wiggling his fingers. Within a minute, her body was convulsing uncontrollably as the biggest orgasm of her life tore through her body. Feeling her friend shaking underneath her, plus watching Tom's arm, wrist deep in her cunt, and her own arsehole and sex slit being sucked forced yet another orgasm from Kim's ample body and both girls knew that they had given their all.

Half an hour later the brothers kissed each woman in turn and escorted them to their car, and watched them drive away.

“That was a good evening, bro. They may have been old cunts, but what fucks they turned out to be,” Tom said.

“Yep, they were,” His brother answered then slapping him on the shoulder, laughed and said, “Now back to our usual young slappers!”

In the car, Kim turned to Cathy and said, “Fuck girl, I enjoyed that. I don't want to give it up now. How about you?

“Same here, it's like a fucking drug and I'm going to need more. Let's go fishing!”

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments