Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not going to be cheap

"Lady gets the car fixed, and enjoys paying the bill."

17
9 Comments 9
16.1k Views 16.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

“Not going to be cheap, the clutch has gone,” The young mechanic said, wiping his hands on a rag, and looking at the anxious woman standing beside him.

“How much do you think?” she asked.

“A grand, maybe a bit more, depending on what we find when we have it into bits,” he said, turning to another man who was leaning over the vehicle alongside. “What you reckon Tom, one, one and a half grand?”

“Maybe more, a real bitch, on that model.” The other guy answered.

The first man jerked his thumb towards the other mechanic, “That's my brother, Tom, he's the real spanner monkey, I'm more a service guy, ever need a good service, I'm your man,” he said leering towards the well- built, attractive, middle-aged woman standing anxiously beside her car. “Name's Bill by the way.”

“Look, we'll work out the best deal we can, and give you a call later today. Maybe able to come up with something, you never know,” Tom said. “Give my brother here your name and phone number, and we'll be in touch.”

“Harrison, Cathy Harrison," she said and jotted down her phone number.

“Okay Cathy, be later this afternoon after we have come up with a deal to suit us both,” Bill said, as he opened the door for her.

As Cathy walked off down the street the brothers stood watching her go.

“What do you reckon bro?” said Tom,

“Yep, we should go for it',” Bill nodded. “Fuck yes, look at that arse, and those fucking tits. Older than we would normally have, but fucking tasty for all that.”

This would not be the first, or last time, the two brothers found a way to get the bill paid with a bit of cunt. Usually, it was younger ones, with no money, that came across easy, this one might be a bit more difficult.

“God, how bloody much? You stupid bitch, your car, you fucked it up, you fucking pay for it, I won't!” Cathy's husband yelled as she explained what had transpired at the repair shop. “So you fucking sort it out! Sell your cunt if you have to, not that any fucker would want it.”

Cathy felt the tears welling up in her eyes and went out in the back garden to try to pull herself together. Her husband earned good money but was as tight as a duck's arse when it came to spending it on anything apart from his precious golf.

“For you, repair shop guy, you fucking sort it. I'm off to the golf club, don't fucking wait up,” her husband said tossing her the phone and storming off.

'Wasn't going to anyway,' Cathy thought. 'Fucking dick head, go fuck some slapper at the club, I don't want that pathetic lump of meat between your legs up me.'

She dialled the number.

“Hello, Cathy Harrison here, good news I hope.” 

Her voice was still shaky from her husband's outburst.

“Hi Cathy, think we have come up with a way to cut the cost for you. Wonder if you could drop by this evening and discuss it. Would make it earlier, but we are snowed under today, can't spare the time, sorry,” Tom lied.

“Yes, I can be there about seven, would that be okay?” she said.

“Perfect, we may even treat you to a glass of wine,” Tom said, thinking, 'more than one glass that's for sure.'

As Cathy put down the phone, she wondered just what sort of deal they had in mind. But she figured looking attractive couldn't possibly hurt. For some reason, she had a good feeling about whatever deal they had in mind as she headed for the shower to freshen up.

As the warm water stimulated her body, Cathy's mind strayed from the repair to the two mechanics. 'They were a bit young, but they did look fit,' she thought, as she rubbed shower gel over her ample tits. The familiar feeling of her nipples hardening and the itching in her hairy pussy made her know she would need to pleasure herself.

Cathy often masturbated in the shower, often after her husband had shots her full of his spunk, which always followed by him rolling over and going straight to sleep. Her satisfaction was of no interest to him.

'Fucking arsehole, serve him right if I do get some young cock up me,' she thought as she started to rub her clit. 'Fuck, I need to cum.'

Two minutes later she felt the familiar shaking in her legs, leaning back against the wall, and feeling the hot water cascade over her bouncing tits, made her cum in one long, screaming climax.

“What do you reckon Tom, slow and gentle, of fucking, just get stuck in?” Bill said.

His brother cracked open a can of lager. “Bit of both I reckon, play it by ear. Posh bitch this one, not like the usual slut we stuff our cocks up.”

Bill laughed, “Look at those fucking tits, real udders they are. Fuck, I want to see them swaying when your cock's stuck up her arse.”

“Fuck yes, nothing I like more than a tight arsehole. Even better when you're up her cunt, good and tight then,” Tom said, rubbing his cock through his jeans.

It was about ten to seven when the taxi dropped Cathy off at the garage. The brothers' flat was above the shop and the door was off to one side. She rang the bell and waited.

Under a minute later, the door was opened by Tom, “Right on time, come in. Okay if we call you Cathy? Much more friendly that way, please go up, first door on your left.”

As she climbed the stairs, Tom looked at her legs and backside. Just the sight of her short skirt and firm, solid looking legs, topped off with a more than ample arse, was enough to get his cock hardening.

As Cathy entered the well-furnished room, she was greeted by Bill holding out a large glass of red wine. “A welcome to our flat drink," He chuckled.

“Oh dear, is it going to be so expensive I need to be drunk?” she said, only half-jokingly.

Tom had come in and stood behind her.

“Not cheap, but we have come up with a solution if you are interested,” he almost whispered, and placed a hand on each of her shoulders and massaged them.

Cathy was half expecting a move like this.

Just the touch of his strong hands on her shoulders she found incredibly erotic. Her whole body shook at the thought of what was about to happen to her, for she was sure she was in for the fucking of her life.

Eva_Murphy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Murphy

Bill could feel his cock harden even more as he saw his brother commence, what to them, was a tried and tested seduction technique. As he watched, Tom leant forward and kissed her neck. Receiving no resistance he allowed his hands to move down to stroke her ample tits through her blouse.

Cathy sat as if in a trance as a man twenty years her junior started to undo the buttons to reveal a powder blue bra. As the last button was undone and the blouse fell open, Cathy assisted its removal by leaning forward. She knew by allowing what she has, there was no going back.

Tom turned his attention to the clasp on the back of the bra and undid it. As Cathy's large tits were released from the garment Bill gave a low whistle.

"Wow, look at those puppies, they need some attention!” 

Moving forward, he knelt in front of her and reached out to pinch the prominent nipples. “Fuck these are hard, up for it aren't you, lady?” He said, grinning.

Tom stood to one side of Cathy, unzipped his jeans, and drew out a formidable cock. Cathy smiled, turned her head towards him, opened her mouth and sucked it deep into her mouth.

“Oh fuck, girl. You suck like a fucking vacuum cleaner,” Tom groaned as her tongue worked its magic on his cock head.

Bill moved his attention from Cathy's tits, and pushing up her skirt sucked her hairy mound through the matching powder blue panties. Cathy felt a thrill pass through her as Bill's experienced tongue slithered across the silky material of her panties, ploughing the thin crotch into the puffy lips of her, by now wet cunt.

After ten minutes of kissing, touching, licking, and groping. Cathy could feel the need for hard, hot cock inside her.

“For fuck's sake, boys, I need cock, hard cock in me... now!” Cathy gasped.

Two minutes later she stood in Bill's bedroom as the two men hurriedly removed both her clothes and theirs.

“On the bed, babe. You are about to get the fucking of your life,” Tom said pushing her backwards.

Cathy fell across the wide bed and before she had a chance to move felt a tongue enter her mouth and another one slide inside her already wet cunt.

As she lay there, enjoying the lust that was sweeping through her, she stretched out her arms and found both hands come into contact with hard cocks. She had never experienced two lovers before, and the thrill of knowing she would be used like a whore only increased her excitement.

As if by a prearranged signal, the men changed places and Cathy realised the one called Tom was now licking her from clit to arsehole while Bill was mauling her tits and sucking each nipple in turn.

Tom decided to up the ante and probed Cathy's arsehole with his tongue. He was rewarded by a groan and her body shaking. Encouraged he pushed it in as far as he could while sliding three fingers on her cunt.

“My clit, please touch my clit, make me cum,” she mewed.

Still sucking her tits, Bill moved one hand down to find her prominent clit and gently teased and rubbed it.

The combination of her tits, clit, cunt, and arsehole being simultaneously worked was far too great for Cathy to resist for long, and the first of her orgasms tore through her body. Both men loved the way Cathy's body twisted and shook as her climax overtook her. Tom particularly enjoyed the cunt juice running from her pulsing sex slit.

Almost before her orgasm had subsided, both men rearranged themselves to cum in her cunt and mouth.

“Open up slut, swallow my load.” Tom moved to her head and offered his cock to her eager mouth.

“And I'll shoot a ton of spunk up this,” said Bill as he thrust his cock into her dripping cunt.

Cathy found she was still sexed up and set about making the brothers cum with a will. The erotic atmosphere was so powerful that both men unloaded at almost the same time into her cunt and mouth. The feeling of spunk pouring into both ends of her body forced her second climax as she hungrily swallowed the cum jetting into her mouth.

The three exhausted fornicators rolled apart on the large bed and Cathy wondered if the payment had been made. Part of her hoped it hadn't been completed. She needn't have worried about that. Tom soon put her mind at rest.

“Now the double bro, which hole do you want?”

“Her fucking arsehole as I've already shot a load up the bitch’s cunt. You fuck it this time,” Bill replied.

“Oh fuck, I have had a cock in my arse before, but never both holes together,” Cathy exclaimed.

“The idea bothers you?” Tom said wetting his finger and pushing it up her arsehole.

“Fuck, no! I want to experience everything you guys can do!” she cried.

“Well, bitch, this is how it's going to be,” Tom said. “I lie down, you get on top and get that spunk dripping cunt on my cock. Bro will fuck that tight arsehole and we all cum, babe.”

Bill watched as his brother laid back, cock in the air and Cathy lowered herself on it. Getting between their four legs he spat on his cock and touched it against the little, puckered hole.

“Here you go, babe, your first double,” he said and with one hard push he sent his cock deep into her arse.

Cathy was beside herself with lust, as the two cocks worked against each other to fill her body with hard, throbbing meat.

“Oh fucking hell, make me cum you whore-fucking bastards!” she screamed at them. "Fill my fucking slut holes with your spunk. Fucking use me like the dirty cum dump I am.”

The filthy language only fuelled the lust in all three and soon she felt both cocks twitch and more jets of cum shoot into her waiting body. As both men unloaded the third, and most powerful orgasm surged through her, it was the strongest she had ever had in her life.

Bill climbed off the trembling, sweating woman under him and helped her off his brother's cock.

Tom looked at Cathy smiled, slapped her arse and said, “Paid in full, babe.”

“Oh yes,” retorted Bill, "and when you need a service just come back.”

Cathy smiled and said, “I will and it won't only be the car.”

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments