Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Too Late

"After a loveless marriage ends, she's ready to start again... with a bang!"

23
10 Comments 10
13.9k Views 13.9k
9.7k words 9.7k words
Catching up, that's what I was thinking. Starting over? Making up for lost time. Why had this taken so long? What the hell had I been thinking? The self-recrimination was so frequent these last years that it was almost funny now. And behind that thought, the usual suspects. Mom tried to tell me I was too young. I grimaced in the mirror as I applied my mascara. Well, if Mom knew what I was planning tonight it would curl her hair! That fucking loveless bastard! That's how I referred to him for the last few years of our marriage. Marriage! That's a laugh! It was practically a kidnapping! I shook my head and snorted a bitter laugh.

Eyes done, I looked at my reflection and told myself for the umpteenth time that I still looked good enough. You're older, not old. From the beginning of the separation I'd started exercising again. But the time the divorce was final I was back in shape, the flab gone, the soft muscles hard, the skin tight and unmarked by childbirth. At least there were no children, I repeated my mantra. Nothing to connect me to that loveless bastard for the rest of my life. No other lives to destroy. I rolled my eyes at myself. How can you get pregnant when your husband won't fuck you? It's the ultimate in birth control.

I was seventeen when we'd met. Puppy love, Mom had warned at the first, you should see other boys, she'd added after a year. Oh, Stace, are you sure? she'd asked when the ring came. He was five years older and I was madly in love, or so I thought. But a year into the marriage he'd begun to drift away, and two years in he was ignoring me, and by the third year he was openly hostile. I was meaningless and not worth his attention except for his controlling nature, reminding me every time I stepped out of line or disappointed him. How can someone be so possessive of someone they don't even want? He didn't love me but wouldn't let me go.

Ten long years. I had some catching up to do, starting tonight. I'd set the date for myself. Thirty days after the divorce was final, I'd promised.

Standing from the vanity, I walked to the closet, but stopped in front of the full size mirror. Wearing just my panties I took stock, wanting desperately to confirm my inner reassurances. Modest breasts still stood mostly proud, a little sag. I cupped, lifted and dropped them several times. Not what they were when I was twenty, and smaller than before I'd started exercising again. All my bras had gone loose on me, despite going back on birth control pills. They weren't tiny, by any means, decently full and firm. But it was my nipples that made them look so good. Tiny areola surrounding hard pointy nubbins that were standing out from the attention I'd just given my breasts, solid little half-inch brown erections. I'd already decided not to wear one of my ill-fitting bras under the strappy tee shirt. Tweaking my points I thought, these should garner some attention . Rolling them gently, tugging a little, extending them, imagining another person’s fingers at long last.

I had to stop. I had to get out. This was no time for fantasy and self-pleasure. This was the first night of the rest of my life, and I was setting things aright. I walked to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer, steeling myself for the moment of decision. Digging to the bottom I pulled them out.

My skinny jeans.

It had been years since I'd worn them, and longer still since they'd been comfortable on me. The fucking loveless bastard hated them, told me I couldn't wear them. Said I looked like trash in them. Perfect. I'd bought them with the giant worn holes where the knees should be, and when I lifted them out from the drawer I felt a moment of euphoria, a freedom that made me feel lightheaded. I returned to the mirror and held them in front of me, then tossed them aside, delaying the truth for a few second longer. I pulled the yellow cotton tee over my head, smoothing them over my breasts and rubbing my nipples to bring them to life. They rose darkly from beneath the light material. Grinning, I held the jeans in from of me.

It was the look I wanted. Hot, horny, available and ten years younger. I grinned madly at myself and lifted a foot, inserting into the leg, hoping...

They slid on nearly effortlessly and I felt the giddiness bubbling. Sure, I had to wriggle a little to fit them over my hips, but they were supposed to do that. I resisted the urge to look in the mirror until they were on and snapped. Then I turned and put my hands on my hips, cocked one knee, and looked at myself. I turned each way checking out my ass, admiring my thighs, throwing my shoulders back. I had to admit I was pretty satisfied with my appearance. But as I sat on the bed and laced up my ankle boots, I knew that it wasn't me who needed to appreciate the way I looked. And looking good wouldn't be allI needed to achieve my freedom goal tonight.

If I was going to make up for lost time, I not only had to look the part, I needed to act it, too.

In the cab on the ride downtown I reassured myself that I could pull this off, regardless of being isolated and out of touch with the dating world. I'd already decided on a strategy of outspoken and bold honesty, having discarded the coy and the playful tactics as unreliable. Sure, I'd been restricted as a lonely housewife, but my brain had not been curtailed. Inside I'd always been hot, eager, sensual and adventurous, and as my ex gripped me tighter, my fantasies had compensated by exploding with ideas.

I grinned out the window of the cab. Tonight, I was gonna get me some reality to match those crazy fantasies. I was free of him, and I was determined. My enthusiasm tried hard to stamp out the niggling voice inside that whispered what if you fail, what if they reject you , even as flashes of humiliating ridicule haunted me.

No , I told myself. I will not fail .

Seeing my image in the window I saw the hunger I felt reflected back from my eyes. Tonight, it begins. My do-over. I'm pressing the restart button. I hugged my short denim jacket around me as tingles I'd ignored for years swept through me.

====

I'd already passed up drink and dance offers from a couple of guys who didn't interest me, but their attention fed my ego and reassured me that I was on the right track. That tingling wouldn't stop now, furiously begging for attention between my legs and making my nipples stiff and achey. I sipped my gin and tonic and took a deep breath, then turned my back to the bar, resting my elbows on the edge behind me. The move made my jacket part around my chest and I knew with hidden glee that my headlights were on full view. I pretended not to care and glanced casually around the room until my eyes settled on a young man, easily five years younger than me. He didn't see me looking at him because his eyes were drilling holes in my shirt. I smiled slyly and waited.

When his eyes finally lifted he grinned sheepishly, but when he saw I wasn't angry his smile broadened. Good, I thought. Maybe we're on the same page. He was hot looking in dark denims, slim of build with a handsome face and his smile was open and endearing. And to my delight, he held that smile as he made his way towards me.

He had a slinky, confident walk, and I admired his body motion as he closed the distance.

"Todd," he said loudly over the music, holding up his glass. I clinked mine with his.

"Stacey," I replied. Time to see if my chatter matched my appearance. I gave him what I hoped was a knowing grin. Up close I could see he was younger than I'd initially thought, early twenties was my guess. "My first time here, seems like a nice place," I offered. "You been here before?"

" Yeah, a lot," he confirmed. I saw his eyes flicker to my hands. Looking for rings, I thought. Feeling the boldness I'd convinced myself I needed, I held up my ringless fingers and waggled them.

"Nope. Single."

He laughed. "Caught me!" he grinned. "I thought I was being shrewd!" The exchange seemed to bolster his confidence rather than make him uneasy, reassuring me that I was on the right track. He's looking for a hookup , I told myself. Good . "A hot girl like you," he continued, "I figured for sure!"

"Recently single," I confessed boldly. "Looking to...uh," I paused for emphasis as he leaned in to hear me. I smelled his cologne and it made me tingle more. "Let's say, explore my options."

He nodded, as if he understood, but I was pretty sure he was falling short of my mental expectations. I have catching up to do .

"Pretty hot crowd," I observed with a wave of my glass, "hard for a new girl to make an impression."

"I don't think you need to worry," he quipped, glancing down at my chest. I waited for his eyes to return to mine and wondered briefly about his cock, the size, the look. What would it feel like? Would his be the first after so long?

Sure, I longed for intimacy. I yearned to be loved, to be close. I knew that someday I would begin searching for a partner, someone to date, to laugh with, to share feelings with. I needed that, needed to want someone and be wanted in return, needed to be loved. But those things, I knew, would take time, and I would get to that, when I was ready. Tonight was to satisfy my other yearning, the ache for physical contact. The need for admiration and desire and sexual fulfillment. Relationships take time to develop, to nurture.

I needed cock. And a lot of it.

When he looked back up at me he smiled appreciatively. I acknowledged his smile with one of my own. "You don't look so bad yourself," I returned. "But seriously," I continued, "I've been...uh...out of circulation for a while. So tell me, Todd," I asked, "how does this work?"

He looked nonplussed and I wondered if I had been too forward.

"How does what work?"

"This, this thing we're doing. You know," I motioned my drink in a circle. "Me trying to attract attention, you eyeing me." His mouth dropped open. "You chatting me up. How's that work these days?"

"I, uh..." he began, and I laughed.

"Relax, Todd," I assured him, resting my free hand on his forearm and giving it a comforting squeeze. "I'm not trying to scare you off or intimidate you." I sighed. I imagined my goal, shattered and unachieved, regretting my plan and lying alone in my bed. Fuck that, I thought. I've waited too long!

"It's not that," he interrupted. "It's just, well, most girls, you know, the girls my age..."

"Are you saying I'm too old for you?" It was a jibe, but a pointed one.

"No, no, not at all," he laughed, then shook his head. "It's just, you know, most girls don't acknowledge it. And you just come out and say it." I waited for him to continue. "You know, that there’s a thing happening." I lifted an eyebrow. I kinda liked this guy. He gets flustered, but only a little, and he recovers quickly. "So to answer your question, we..."

"Never mind," I interrupted him. I put my drink on the bar and turned back to face him. On an impulse I grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him into me, putting my ear to his lips so I didn't have to shout. The proximity of his body made me think of his cock again. "You don't seem to be the shy type," I said slowly into his ear. "I'm not either, tonight. So let me ask you." I paused a second as I imagined myself with him, naked and tangled. "Can you go more than once?" I released his shirt and sat back against the bar, my chest daring him to answer.

He blinked, sipped his drink, blinked again. I raised my eyebrows. He finished his drink and put the glass on the bar, leaning over me to drop it. He smelled divine. He stood back up straight and looked me in the eye.

"Yeah," he said plainly. "Sure."

"Good," I replied with a nod. "You got any friends?"

====

Forty five minutes later we were at Todd's apartment, not far from the club. ‘We’ was me and Todd and his friends Mike and Neil. Big, young strapping fellas, all of them. Mike and Neil looked a little uncertain. Todd offered beer, and they both accepted.

"Don't get too drunk, boys," I warned, "I got plans, and I don't need anybody dropping out," I announced as I dropped into the middle of the couch, knees apart, arms extended up on the back and nipples pointing out at them through my shirt.

"It's a little hard to believe," Mike intoned as Todd handed him a beer, then gave the other to Neil. I asked for water, and Todd trotted off to the kitchen as his friends eyed me suspiciously.

"I thought Todd explained my...situation,"

"He did," Neil replied, sitting across from me in an easy chair. "But seriously..."

"I'm not going to bore you with my sad tale," I announced as Todd returned. I took the water, opening the bottle as I continued. Catching up , I repeated to myself. I imagined all three of them, hard and ready. Hard for me, I reminded. "But it's serious, I can assure you." The boys traded looks as I drank from the bottle, then put the half empty plastic container on the coffee table. Todd stood nearby and I eyed him hungrily. Without a pause I slipped from the couch and dropped to my knees in front of him, hands working furiously at his belt.

"Fuck," I heard Neil whisper. I got Todd's pants open and clumsily reached into his briefs to find what I was looking for. After all that time, feeling the heat from his body, feeling warmer inside his pants, hearing the slight intake of his breath. My fingers scrabbled through the wiry hair and I drank in every small sensation. My other hand pulled the front of his briefs down as my fingers, my lonely, needy fingers, touched cock for the first time in far too long. I circled his soft member in my fingers as I pulled the elastic lower, hearing a small mewling sound slip from me as his penis appeared. Todd, bless him, stood absolutely still for me. I squeezed, sensing the pulse in my palm as he filled and swelled...and began to grow. I stared at it in the silent room. I could've heard a pin drop if if hadn't been for the blood pounding in my ears. My pussy juiced and I squirmed on my knees, my eyes never leaving his crotch as his penis became a cock, a hard cock, my cock for tonight.

The head bulged forward towards me as the shaft thickened and throbbed in my hand. I wanted to never let it go, I wanted to hold it forever, just feel it hard and stiff against my skin. I angled it, took in the thin skin covering the stiff tissue, saw the thick vein, the beautiful ridge of the crown. My eyes centered on his tiny slit as my hand began to pump slowly, caressing the shaft with small squeezes until a single clear drop emerged to greet me.

I swooned. My eyes closed as my head moved and my tongue slipped out to meet that tiny shining jewel of goodness.

"Incredible," I heard behind me. And as I licked that drop of nectar and tasted precum for the first time in many years, I had to agree. I tasted it and the sensation travelled straight down my spine to my cunt. I heard another murmur behind me as my mouth opened and I wrapped my lips around his glorious swollen head, feeling the spongy flesh against my tongue. I moaned tremulously around his helmet as I swirled my tongue over, under, around and around. My lips circled, tightened around the crown and I tickled underneath with my tongue. I knelt there, eyes closed and contented for a few seconds relishing the feel of a hard cock in my mouth, letting it all come back to me. I sensed movement and opened my eyes to see Todd pushing his pants down his legs. I drew my mouth off and looked up as him, holding his cock with one hand and waiting until he'd worked his shoes off and pulled his feet free. My mouth watered. He finally settled his feet and I didn't wait for him to pull off his shirt before my mouth was back on his cock.

This time I didn't just relish the feel of him. I lavished him. My tongue was all up and down the shaft, under and over his balls, too. I took him inside, fitting him in my mouth as deep as I could manage. I pumped my head, stroked him, sucked him, gloried in the feel of him and thrilled by the experience of sucking cock again after so, so long. My head swam and my body trembled with anticipation. I knew his friends were watching me and that added to my excitement. Not just having sex again , I told myself as I drew my mouth slowly from his shaft, lips tight and cheeks sunk in, sucking hard, having hot, wild sex with a guy I just met while his friends watch, waiting for their turn! From time to time I glanced at them, their intent stares fueling my passion. They watched, silent, their eyes turning hungry, bodies poised to pounce.

I pulled off Todd's cock, stroked his slicked shaft with one hand and spoke to them. "Take your cocks out," I growled. "I want to see them." As I went back to sucking Todd I saw them from the corner of my eye, scrambling to pull their pants off, excitement overwhelming their hesitance of being naked in front of each other. I cupped Todd's balls in the palm of my hand and played with them as my other hand joined my mouth, stroking him steadily, hearing his groans, feeling his hands on my head and the pulses of his hips. I saw them move closer, stand near me. I felt Todd getting closer, the signs unmistakable even after so long. The pitch of his voice, the urgent sounds, the flexing muscles.

With a grunt I pulled off him, stood quickly and undid my jeans as I turned around. Mike was standing right behind me. I eased him back a step with a hand on his chest, then pushed my jeans and panties off my hips and down my legs, bending over in front of Todd, showing him my ass and my wet, shaved pussy. Reaching behind me I grabbed his for his cock only to find his hand already there, aiming. I gasped as his head spread my swollen lips and brushed my opening. My eyes opened wide and Mike’s dripping cockhead stared me in the face. Not yet , I thought, and grabbed Mike’s cock in my fist, holding onto it, I need to feel this...

Hands gripped my hips tightly. I inhaled and held my breath

And then he filled me.

I cried out in joy, having a hard cock fill my cunt. He was stiff and I was wet and my breath pushed out of me in a sudden long moan. My entire body clenched and released and the first wave of euphoria spread through me like a wave of heated air. I saw stars. I struggled for breath. I was full, filled, completed. And then he was pulling back, the ridges and crown touching every part of me and my eyes closed and then he was back in, pressing his head against the end of my eager hole, stretching me wide and deep. I squealed as his thighs pressed against mine.

And then he fucked me. Oh, holy fuck, it was glorious! I groaned steadily, interspersed with guttural animal sounds that mingled with his grunts. He drove his cock inside me, over and over, wild dreams coming true as years of neglect were washed away in waves of physical bliss. My eyes were closed, mouth open and panting and then suddenly I was gagging as Mike shoved his hard cock deep into my throat. I forced my jaw wider, his fat shaft sliding over my tongue and his big head pushing down my throat as Todd drilled my hungry cunt.

I held my body still and allowed them to have their way with both ends, descending into the waves of euphoria that swept me. Niggling victorious thoughts of congratulations trickled through my brain. At long last, I told myself, and then shut that part away and enjoyed the ride. Two men, young and vigorous and hard, fucked my mouth and cunt. Hard for me, wanting me. I felt the years slip from me, becoming younger in mind and emotion, feeling desired and pretty and wanted. And wanting. I felt the tickle begin, the yearning undeniable start of an orgasm, not from my hands, but at the hands of another. Mike plunged deep into my mouth, feeling the thin skin shifting over stiff meat. Todd pummeled my pussy, changing speeds, altering his angle and depth, giving me his cock in every variation.

Todd groaned first, and Mike echoed the sound. In a sudden rush their urgent voices spurred my orgasm in a rush, and my body trilled as bolts of lightning exploded deep inside, shooting out from my cunt and coursing through me until I shook and trembled and spasmed. Todd's pace increased and his thrusts became urgent, needy and coarse, highlighted by his grunts and moans. Then he grabbed my ass cheeks and shouted, sharp and fierce, and I felt his cock push deep inside, felt the pulses in his shaft and the sudden sloppy slick feeling as ropes of his semen filled me, coated me inside, the delicious sensation of a man’s hot cum in my cunt! Mike pulled his cock halfway out and the sensation was repeated at my face as the first jet struck the roof of my mouth, filling me with salty slick goodness, coating my tongue, filling my mouth as his shaft jerked and trembled and pulsed. I held it, swirled it, sucked his cum-slicked cock until he groaned and pulled it from my lips.

I swallowed, feeling the gooey load travel down my throat. Grinning, I let Todd slip himself out of me and I sat back on my feet, looking at my three boys, satisfied, proud and determined. I looked at Mike, who smiled back, and then turned to Todd who was coming around to my side. He smiled too.

"Damn good start, boys," I congratulated as they helped me to my feet. I pulled my pants up to my hips, leaving them unsnapped. I went to the table and grabbed my water bottle and finished it off, releasing an enthusiastic sigh as I tossed the empty to Todd. "I'll have another one of those. Why don't you two relax and have something to drink?" As the three of them watched me I pulled my yellow tee up over my head, tossed it on the couch and walked to Neil. His cock was still out and I wrapped my hand around it, feeling the solid heat of it and biting my lower lip. "Neil and I have some business to attend to." I felt his arm snake around me and his hand settled on my hip. "I'll let you know when I'm ready for more, okay?"

They agreed and I let Neil escort me to the bedroom. It was a little messy but I barely noticed. All I could think about was more cock. Cum drooled in my panties as Neil stripped the bed and I undid my ankle boots. I was stripping my pants off and watching him undress, taking in every inch of his body, his firm chest and wiry hair, his flat young mans belly. His hips, oh, his hips! And then his slim firm legs as he extracted them from his slacks. He saw me looking and blushed a little.

"Nice," I complimented.

"Not as nice as you," he returned, his eyes roving up and down my frame. "But, uhm, could I ask you something?"

I sat on the bed, parting my bare legs and watching his eyes settle between them and producing a little twinge.

"What, you don't want seconds? Too messy?" I moved to get up and he laughed.

"Nah, I don't give a shit about that," he chuckled. "No, the shoes," he told me, bending to pick them up off the floor. "Could you put them back on?"

I grinned at him, blinking and speechless.

"They're really sexy," he explained, handing them to me. "And you look sexy in them."

I felt that twinge again and my body perked up with the admiration of a sexy man. I pulled the ankle boots back on and laced them up. Naked but for my footwear, I stood next to the bed and let him look at me. His cock throbbed with appreciation and I giggled, feeling young again. Damn, this is good for a girls ego!

With a growl he wrapped me in his arms, kissing me hard and sloppy, our tongue dueling and his hands all over me, on my ass, fondling my tits. I moaned into his mouth. His face pulled away and he lowered his head to suck my nipple, gnawing a little between his lips, pulling and tormenting my erect bud.

"Fuck, I've been looking at these all night," he murmured, switching to the other one. I threw my head back and tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling his head into my chest, his stubble scraping roughly on my tits.

"Oh, yeah, Neil, fucking take me!"

His hand pushed between my legs then, and I parted them to give him access. Two long fingers pushed up inside me as he sucked and nibbled my tits and I groaned, loving the attention, the penetration, the stimulation. He pressed deeper, the heel of his hand grinding on my clit. Still on the edge from my previous climax, I felt a second one build, inspired by his mouth and hands. I groaned, lifted a leg to his side and slipped my own hand between us, over his, pressing him into me. I pulled and pushed and squealed as my orgasm built and then broke over me. I cried out, dropping my raised leg to keep myself from falling, but he wrapped his free hand around my back and I wobbled on unsteady legs as I rode the waves of my cum.

In a flash he threw me on the bed. I was still bouncing when he climbed between my legs and pulled my knees up to my chest, spreading me wide. I glared at him, biting my lip as I felt his cockhead playing at my opening. I looked down between us and watched his cock align and settle. I drew a deep breath as I watched him enter me.

"Fuck, yeah," he whispered, slipping inside my fucked cunt, still slick with my first load and my own flowing juices. I watched my cunt open for him, holding my breath as inch after delicious inch slid inside me, the thrill of seeing it heightening the excitement of the sensations, until finally his balls bumped against my ass, and he was all the way in.

I let my head fall back onto the bed and closed my eyes as he began a slow, sensuous fuck of my open, eager hole. His hands pressed my knees up to my chest. I felt his cheek resting against the inside of my foot as he fucked me with his whole body, his shoulders moving under my hands, his hips thrusting and circling, his legs straining. I reopened my eyes and looked up at him, the sight of a man over me, looking down at me, wanting me, hungry for me... I felt the build begin anew.

"Make me cum, baby," I whispered, "make me cum for your cock, oh, fuck me, baby, don't stop, make me cum for you!"

His eyes lit up and he grunted as the tickle grew, pulsing and hot, amorphous but gaining shape and substance, a living thing growing in my belly. I started hissing breath through my teeth, then heard myself squeaking little chirps and yelps as it grew, swelled into life.

shopiaanderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shopiaanderson

He thrust into me harder, urged by my excited reaction.

With a bellow my orgasm crested and broke in me, my pussy clutching at his cock as it countered with relentless assault, driving my climax, prolonging the peak. I wailed and screamed and shook, struggling for breath, nearly overwhelmed, blind and numb to everything but the vibrating waves of intense pleasure. When it finally began to recede my senses returned to a degree and I heard Neil grunting his warning.

"Fuck, yeah, fill me, baby, fill me up!" I urged madly. I clutched at his back and angled my hips up at him, wanting him deep inside when he came. I watched the magic of his body as his chest flexed and rippled, his shoulders hunched. I felt his legs tremble. I stared at his face as his jaw tightened and his eyes closed, then opened wide. I felt the pulses from his shaft as his body went suddenly rigid and the hot liquid filled me, emanating outwards in warm waves. Then with a long low groan his climax peaked and he moved again, short slow strokes as my cunt clenched and milked his cock, looking down at me with that goofy young man's pride at having spilled himself inside a woman. I smiled at him, and then his face was on mine and we were kissing, sharing our appreciation for each other. He released my legs and we adjusted to a side-by-side arrangement, cuddled into each other.

We lay there, catching our breath, stroking and kissing and caressing for minutes after, his shrinking cock still inside until it became too soft. It slipped wetly out to rest on my thigh. He stopped kissing and looked at me, smiling. We didn't talk. I smiled back, and he worked himself out of the bed. I reached for the water bottle on the side table. I took a long pull and sighed.

"You should go get something to drink," I told him. "I'm gonna grab a shower. Tell Todd to come find me in about fifteen minutes, okay?"

He mumbled agreement and thanks, all shy now that he'd shot his load. He's the quiet one, I guessed. It was kind of cute.

After the shower I returned to the bedroom to see Todd there, sitting on the bed in his jeans, no shirt. I was wrapped in a towel that just barely covered me. I walked to him and stood between his legs.

"All cleaned up," I intoned, "and the night is young. You ready for more?"

He grinned up at me. "I might need some inspiration," he quipped, "but I'm interested in finishing what you started earlier."

I smiled with narrow eyes as I undid the knot of towel between my breasts. I pulled it off and rubbed it roughly through my hair, letting him have a good look at my naked body, breasts jiggling on my chest, nipples so hard again that they ached. I remembered sucking his cock, my first cock in so many years. I dropped the towel on the floor and followed it the floor.

"Mmm, me too," I said from my knees, resting my hands on his thighs. "Let's see if I can provide the necessary...stimulation, shall we?" He undid his pants and lifted his ass so I could help him pull them off. His cock was filling, but not hard yet, dangling thick and full over his balls. I leaned in for a teasing lick, looking at his face as he watched me. I slathered his pulsing member, getting it all coated with saliva, then opened my mouth and took the entire cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around, pushing it around in my mouth, feeling it grow and swell and elongate beautifully. I stared into his eyes, holding my lips tightly at the base of his shaft, groaning as the head pushed against the back of my mouth. He grinned and sighed at me, watching me, feeling his head push, feeling the resistance and seeing my determination to hold my place as he grew to full size. I swallowed, opening my throat and breathing through my nose and was rewarded with a luxurious groan as his swollen fleshy plum pushed into my throat.

I felt the bulge, felt the brief gag reflex and swallowed again, opening my throat for his cock as it reached full elongation and stiffness. I tightened my lips and sucked in my cheeks and pulled back slowly, creating a suction that made him wriggle. Damn, how I'd missed sucking cock! I pulled off and grinned at him.

"Looks like that did the trick!" I boasted.

"Holy shit!" It was all he could manage, but it was praise enough.

I lifted his cock with one hand and licked at his balls, tossing them gently with my tongue, delighted at the feel of his globes dancing against my wet muscle, the thin skin shifting under the pressure. Then I sucked one fat egg into my mouth, hard, pulling his sack until it popped out with a wet sound, then sucked the other. After that I licked slowly up the underside of his shaft, before taking the head back into my mouth.

He groaned as I began a slow, methodical bobbing motion, stroking him with lips and mouth and tongue, fucking his cock with my face. He let me do it for long minutes, his groaning delight echoing my own pleasure. Long, languid strokes, in and out, not too far, just enjoying the feel of stiff man meat in my mouth and the pleasure of giving pleasure. He surprised me when he pushed me off. I looked at his eyes and they were dark with desire.

He stood up, guiding me to turn around until I knelt with my back against the side of the bed. With an evil grin he pushed my head against the edge of the mattress and stood over me, his cock inches from my lips.

"Open wide," he whispered hoarsely, and my entire body tingled with anticipation. I dropped my chin, stretching my lips wide as he leaned over me, his drooling pee slit dabbing my lips with pre-cum. I took several deep breaths as he adjusted his stance.

He started slowly, lowering his body down to my upturned face, his cock slipping easily into my open mouth. I began breathing through my nose right away, holding my jaw wide, giving him access and trembling with excitement. His cock entered, sliding across my flattened tongue, then filled my mouth. As the head hit the back of my mouth I gagged a little, drawing long deep breaths through my nose, fighting the reflex. Saliva formed instinctively and pooled in my mouth. He pushed more as I swallowed and his head wedged itself into my throat. I held still, feeling the bulge pushing into me, concentrating on the thrill and struggling to resist fingering my cunt. When his balls touched my chin I swooned. When his trimmed pubes brushed my nose I nearly went dizzy with elation. When he squashed my nose flat on my face I held my breath and buried three fingers into my sopping pussy.

He held it there, two, three, four seconds. I nearly panicked but never stopped fingering myself. Then he lifted his body, extracting his sexy cock from my opened throat, almost all the way out. I breathed out quickly and took another breath before he plunged back down. While forcing my head to remain still my fingers worked my cunt furiously, fucking my hole as he fucked my face. He began lifting and dropping, pile-driving my face. Over and over he plunged down into me, mashing his belly into my face and stretching my throat open. Saliva pooled again; unable to swallow, it began drooling out the sides of my mouth, thick and stringy. I felt it running down my bulging neck to cool on my breasts. I heard awful glugging sounds coming from me as he fucked my mouth, pounding his cock down my throat as I stroked and fucked my fingers into my cunt.. I came, and still he fucked. I came again, my screams muffled through my nose, and still he fucked me, harder, faster. My eyes watered, teared, breath blew hot and wet from my nostrils and still, he kept fucking my face.

And then he came, deep in my throat, denying me the feel and taste of his cum in my mouth, his cock deep in my throat, shooting straight down to my belly. He held himself there, his cock throbbing in my mouth, vibrating as it spilled it's lovely reward, and I came again, choking and whimpering as he finished unloading his semen.

In a rush he was out of me, my mouth and throat clear and air rushing into my starved lungs. He rubbed his spit-slick cock and balls all over my face, smearing my drool and his remnants over my gasping flushed face. He was hissing breath and making yummy sounds as I grinned and put my hands between his legs, grabbing his ass and pushing him against my face, pressing his cock against me, rubbing against it like a purring cat on a pants leg. I was smiling now, cooing and moaning, until I heard a light chuckle above me and he pulled away.

He sat heavily on the floor next to me, his back against the bed like mine, still laughing. The look on his face was pure satisfaction, the laugh borne of accomplishment and delight, and I found myself laughing with him.

"Wow," I managed between giggles, "that was fucking hot!"

"Oh, shit," he exclaimed with a barking chortle, "you don't know the half!" He shook his head, mouth open in amazement. "Dammit, Stacey, but you're fucking sexy!"

"Why thank you, Todd," I acknowledged, feeling again that I was younger, prettier and more desireable than I had felt in years. I rolled to my feet, stretching my wobbly legs, and went for the water again, taking a long pull. I was tired, but not exhausted. And I wanted more. I came back to the foot of the bed and grabbed the towel, wiping drool from my chest and neck.

"You're the dirtiest, sexiest, nasty beautiful woman I've ever met," he said from his seat.

I laughed out loud, but inside felt the compliment stir me in ways I had only dreamed of.

"You're very nice to say so, dear," I told him. "But if you could be a dear, could you go outside," I asked, "and send Mike in?"

He looked up at me, blinking in wonder. "Not through yet?" he grinned.

I bent over to place a kiss on his damp forehead. "Not by a long shot," I told him. I stood up straight, offered my hand and pulled him to his feet. "I don't mean to rush you," I chuckled as I escorted him, pants over his arm, to the door. "And I hope you've got another one in you!"

"You're insatiable!" he cheered as I closed the door. I finished drying my face and chest, sitting on the bed to rest my legs. Before I was done the door opened.

"Hey," Mike called out, closing the door behind him. Like Todd, he was in just his jeans. His tall frame strode easily across the room as I discarded my towel. He noticed my still damp hair. "You showered?"

"Yeah, before Mike came in."

He looked crestfallen. I watched his eyes fall between my legs. I parted them and heard him inhale.

"He cum in you?"

Not much for conversation, this one. "In my mouth."

His face brightened immediately and he quickly closed the distance between us, pushed me onto my back and dropped to his knees, burying his face between my legs. Fuck me, I thought, he might not talk much, but his mouth is good for something! I closed my eyes and threw an arm across my face, blanking out the world but for the sweet sensations his lips and tongue and fingers created in my cunt. Each change of motion, each change of pressure; every varying location and wandering exploration, each nuanced lick and vigorous attentive suck or stroke created a new wave of pleasure. I became my pussy. With my eyes closed I just lay there, allowing it, feeling it, until I imagined myself not as as a person but as a giant cunt, feeling every touch through my entire body. He sucked my clit. He licked and sucked my labia. He spread me with his thumbs and burrowed deep, his wet strong muscle pushing and stroking. He put his entire mouth over my opening and sucked my juices out.

Then back at my clit, sucking hard, then licking and nibbling as he slid two fingers inside me, immediately finding my g-spot and stroking diligently as he licked my clit. I returned to my body, briefly, feeling a sweeping euphoria rush me, followed by a swelling sensation, a bulging need, deep inside. I heard a soft mewling become a keening wail, realized it was me. And then I was my pussy again, my entire body tensing, clutching, pulsing and embracing the growing tickle that became an urge, then a need and then an unstoppable force.

I shook. A tremble gripped me from toes to scalp. My eyes shot open as my arm flew from my face. I saw the ceiling fan spinning over my head.

And my body exploded.

I was howling, loud and long, legs twitching and shaking, thighs tight around his head. The pressure built inside me and then released. I was throwing my head side to side. My belly and legs were suddenly wet and I thought he was spitting on me! I glanced down, saw clear fluid shooting up from my cunt! It splashed against his face as his fingers stroked firmly. I’m squirting! And oh, fuck, it was incredible, the total release, the unstoppable delight, the intense high. I screamed.

And then his face was at mine, slick and glistening. As his mouth descended on mine I tasted my ladycum on his lips I thought for a moment how deliciously dirty it was until his cock slipped inside my still twitching cunt. We kissed and I sucked my juices from his face, wet slobbering kisses as he fucked me, hard and fast, bringing my climax back with a fury I didn't expect. His tongue was in my open mouth as I screamed again, felt the soaking juices erupt a second time as he drilled his cock into me. He pounded me with animal fury and I came with abandon, my body tuned to the vibrations emanating from my cunt. They rocked me, over and over, one rolling over the next, not stopping... Oh fuck, I'm going to die from cumming!

And then he groaned into my mouth and his shoulders shook. I was panting for breath, unable to concentrate as he exploded inside me. My orgasms finally exhausted themselves as he thrust hard, grunting with each delicious pulsing blast inside me, filling me all over again.

I closed my eyes.

When I opened them, Mike was gone, and Neil sat on the edge of the bed.

"You okay?"

I blinked, still on my back and confused for a second, disoriented the way you get when you wake up suddenly from a very real dream. Neil was leaning over me and behind his head I saw the ceiling fan, and I took a sudden shuddering breath as my memory returned. With the memory came awareness of my body, still tingling and skin pebbling under the cooling perspiration and squirt residue. My jaw ached from Todd. My cunt throbbed from Mike. But my libido still yearned, and Neil was here. I bit my lower lip and managed a grin.

"I think I need a shower."

"Okay," he said, sitting back and helping me up.

"Can you wait a few minutes?"

"For you? Definitely," he said, smiling.

I headed for the bathroom but stopped at the bedroom door and turned back to him. "On second thought," I mused, "why don't you join me?"

He sprang to his feet and in minutes we were naked and wet and lathering each other. The spray felt hot and glorious as it washed and stimulated me. His body was lean and hard and I ran soapy hands all over him. He rubbed every part of himself against me, legs and chest and belly and cock, his arms and hands sliding up and down, caressing my breasts, my sides, my hips and ass, stroking between my legs. I washed out my cunt while he watched me, smiling. I bent over under the spray, stroking fingers into my cunt as his cock stiffened for me. On an impulse I looked back over my shoulder to watch his expression as I slipped a fingertip into my ass for him. He started stroking his shaft.

"Don't you dare," I warned, and he let go, laughing.

"I like watching you," he confessed easily.

"Then watch and enjoy," I said, soaping my finger and pushing it deeper into my tight ring. Two fingers of my other hand probed my cunt. "But don't touch your cock, that's mine."

I was still fingering myself when the water turned cooler, and we exited, giggling. He dried me first, then I dried him as best I could with the one damp towel. We laughed and smiled and rubbed against each other, sometimes casually, sometimes with devious intent. I handed him the towel when I was done and asked him to retrieve my purse from the living room and meet me in the bedroom. I went back to the rumpled bed and considered stripping the damp bedclothes off. Instead I climbed on, on hands and knees, rubbing my face against the sheets, smelling sex, finding wet spots and stroking my pussy. My shoulders were down but my ass was up in the air, facing the door when Neil hurried back in.

"Fuck, that's gorgeous," he said, dropping my purse on the bed. "I could watch you all night."

"Tonight is for doing, young man," I chided, "not watching. But thank you." He acknowledged with a nod, his eyes never leaving my probing fingers. "But if you like to watch, watch this."

I reached for the purse and fumbled inside, pulling out the vibrating egg I'd bought after the separation, and palming another object, not wanting to give away my intention. I pointed my ass into the air and spread my legs, excited that my lewd display was turning him on. With a hissed breath I turned on the egg and rubbed it across my wet labia, spreading myself open for him. I heard him groan and I trembled at the sound.

"You're gonna fuck me with that hard cock, aren't you Neil?"

"Oh, hell, yeah!" On his answer, I pushed on the toy and slid it deep into my cunt, feeling my opening close around my fingers. It nestled nicely against my g-spot and began its work.

"You like that? Does that make you want to shove your cock deep inside me?" I reached for the other thing I had pulled from my bag and uncapped the small bottle.

"You...you want me to fuck you with that...thing inside you?" He sounded confused, but his cock remained rigid, jutting from his lap, eager to be inside me however I wanted. I squeezed lube from the bottle and coated my fingers, then dropped my chest to the bed. Knowing he was watching I made a show of trailing my lubed fingers across my tight crinkle.

"Inside me, yes," I cooed seductively, "but not where my toy is." I heard him inhale as my fingers pushed into my ring and began lubing and stretching. "I want you in my ass," I announced softly.

"Oh, holy fuck yeah!"

"Here, help me with this," I instructed, handing him the lube. "Use a lot, baby. Pour it on my fingers, okay?" I felt his cockhead brush my thigh as he drizzled lube on my fingers and into my asshole. His pre-cum smeared on my leg. I felt my ass getting slicker as it opened for my fingers. With two of them deep inside I spread them, opening my ring and allowing the pooling liquid to drip inside me. Of all the nasty dirty fantasies I'd concocted over the years, I'd never dreamed this one! You nasty slut, fingering your ass for a man you just met! My eyes closed as a wave of delirious pleasure swept through me as my fingers pushed deeper, pressing the egg against my g. Fuck, what will it be like when his cock is in me?

"Okay, now lube your cock, baby," I told him. I watched him stroke his shaft, coating it well. "Ever done this before?" I asked him.

"Uh, n...no," he stammered.

"Just go slow, okay? Wait for me."

"O...okay," he answered nervously, getting himself into position behind me. I straightened my head and buried my chin in the sheets, arms spread. I trembled when his cockhead brushed my tight ring, and tensed a little when I felt him press. I took a deep breath and let him aim and center his bulb, then shifted my weight back. Despite the lube there was pressure. I forced my muscle to relax and inhaled sharply as his head pushed my ring open. I held still and he waited for me, patiently stroking my ass and murmuring thanks for his good fortune.

When the discomfort settled to a whisper I put my hands behind me and pulled my cheeks open like I was an experienced anal slut. "Slowly, okay? And add lube as you go in." Inch by inch I revived my delicious memory of my previous anal experience, so long in the past, better for giving him his first. I felt the pressure of the fullness, the momentary discomfort, and the decadent thrill of giving up my ass to a sweet young boy who would remember this forever. And he was good, adding lube, keeping me slick, pushing slowly inside me and listening to the sounds I made. And I knew he was watching my little ring stretch wide open for him.

Finally he groaned as his balls touched my cunt. He waited for me as I took several deep breaths, then gave him the go-ahead. I closed my eyes as he pulled back and re-entered, slowly fucking his entire length in and out, stopping only when his fat cockhead pulled at my ring. I heaved a sigh of elation as my ass accepted him, feeling the dull pulses of pleasure, so different and indirect, heightened by the forbidden nature and the promise of more. Slowly he increased his pace. He stopped once when I cried out, but it was pleasure, not pain, and he resumed my anal plundering.

I felt it begin then, and slipped a hand underneath me to stroke my clit. His cock was pushing the egg against my g, and my walls clenched on the toy even as my anal ring opened and welcomed the luscious invader. My clit was hard and eager for my fingertips and I stroked madly, wanting the combined sensation of triple stimulation, knowing it would be a soul-wrenching explosion, and hoping I came before him. I was grunting like an animal, teasing my button as the egg rocked my insides and his cock filled my anus, over and over, bolts of pleasure combining with the waves to spark my orgasm. I felt it build, and build, far past it's normal breaking point, and I whimpered with fear at the growing power swelling inside me.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," I repeated nonsensically, blabbering as my climax continued to build to astounding heights. I heard him groan, press himself deep, his fingers tight on my ass cheeks.

And then I shattered, like a star going supernova! I wailed and screamed as orgasm rocked me. I felt his cock swell in my ass and I clenched involuntarily as his cries joined mine, filling the room as he filled my ass with jet after jet of hot cum even as my climax rocked me, threatening my consciousness and motor skills. My body shook and my mouth hung open, breath gasping as drool spilled out onto the sheets. Vibrations shot through me from my toes to my scalp and my vision went white. I heard him grunt, felt him jam his cock deeper, harder, filling me in one hole while the other spilled its juices down my thighs.

And everything vanished.

When I came to I was flat on the bed, Neil was on my back, his cock still in my ass and my cunt was still twitching around the dependable egg. It must have been only seconds later but it may as well have been another day, another week. He was kissing my neck and shoulders, the dear boy, thanking me, over and over, telling me how good it was, how hot it was, how sexy I was. Eyes still closed, I bit my lip and reveled in his affection. When I finally stirred he lifted himself off and out, and went to fetch a towel. While he was gone I pulled the egg out and turned it off, marveling at the size of the wet patch I'd left on the bed.

I was exhausted and sated and weak. And oh, so happy!

When Neil returned we cleaned up as best we could. I told him I was going to take another shower. He excused himself.

"And Neil?" I called to him before he left. "I think I'm done for the night.” I shook my head, smiling. “I’ve got nothing left."

He grinned. "I'm not sure I have another one after that, myself."

"Would you tell Todd and Mike for me?" I sat up, shuffling out of the wet spot. "I'll come out when I'm ready, to say goodnight." He nodded and took his leave.

In the shower I let the hot water wash over me, eyes closed, facing the spray, remembering. I laughed at my goal and nearly choked on the water. I'd had dreams of taking all three at once, and the idea seemed ludicrous now. I hoped they weren't disappointed. Not that I'd told them, I reminded myself, I’d kept that it myself. But I had hinted that there might be more.

I knew I had nothing left. And I had gotten almost everything I'd dreamed of all that time; waiting, planning, hoping. It had been glorious, getting back into it, and despite my fatigue, I felt young and attractive and sexy.

And wanted.

I smiled to myself.

When I came back out to the living room they were mostly dressed; well, shirts and pants, anyway. They all stood when I entered the room and Todd began clapping, and I took a deliberate bow when they all joined in. They let me dress. I left them the panties to fight over. Oddly it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, which I had feared after all we’d done together. I had another water while we chatted. They were polite and complimentary, all three, even quiet Neil. Mike offered one last go round, but I respectfully declined.

"As it is, I'll look like I was horseback riding tomorrow," I joked. We all laughed. I didn't tell them that that had been my goal, I just let them think that I was a loose and wild woman.

Todd walked me to the door.

"It was a real treat, Stacey," he said with unadorned sincerity. "I'm glad I met you."

"Me, too, Todd, thank you for a lovely evening. It was just what I was looking for." I kissed him on the cheek. "And tell Mike and Neil I said thanks, too."

Todd stood there, blinking, uncertain. "So, uh...." he stammered. "Can I...call you or something, sometime?"

"Oh, no, dear, this was just this one time, I'm afraid. But thank you, you're sweet for asking." I kissed his other cheek and took my leave.

In the cab, staring out into the night through my reflection, I pondered my wonderful aches and sore muscles and took a deep satisfied breath. I did it, I congratulated myself. I didn't forget how, and I still like it, and it was fabulous! I felt a twinge of pride for achieving such a grand re-entrance into the word after my married isolation.

It's not too late. That had been my fear, that I'd gone too long, past my time and ability. I'm still attractive and desireable, I told myself. That loveless bastard be damned.

I sat back and smiled and enjoyed the soreness, remembering and feeling happy and proud and alive.

Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments