Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not traveling for a change

14
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
No traveling for a change, I was having a very lazy weekend. I had arrived Friday evening from Barcelona. My trip had been successful business wise as well as sex wise. In a small city near Barcelona called Sitges, I had spent a wonderful night with two girls. My memories still made my dick swell a little.

Saturday I spent in making my house my home again. Groceries, washing my clothes, opening the mail. All the normal chores I always have to do when I get home. Saturday evening I watched TV and went to bed early, and alone.

Sunday morning I felt refreshed and too active to do nothing. About an hour and a half drive from where I live is a sex club I used to visit a couple of years ago. I remembered they had gay/bi events on Sunday once a month. I checked their site for the date, not feeling too optimistic about chance that it would be that precise Sunday. I was lucky; the event was on and started at 4 in the afternoon.

4 o'clock is a bit too early for me to have hot and steamy sex, so I decided to leave my home at around 6 o'clock. I arrived a little after 7 o'clock. Sunday afternoon traffic was light and I was able to make good time.

The set up in the club is straightforward. You get in, undress, take a towel and fuck. That is exactly what I did. I undressed, took a quick shower and walked into the bar. There were approximately forty to fifty guys and ten to fifteen women sitting around. I put my towel on a bar stool, ordered a drink and looked around. When I am in a total fuck mood I do not really care how people look, as long as the fucking is good. I found all the naked bodies around me exciting and my dick got semi hard. The bar area is not really for all out sex, and besides a gay giving another a blow job, not much was going on.

The real action was upstairs. The upstairs area has a number of rooms, some very large, others where only a few people would fit in. There is also a dark room and a wall with glory holes.

I walked upstairs and decided to go to the dark room first. I left my towel outside and walked in. The smell of sex and sweat was heavy in the air. My dick immediately got hard. Obviously, you cannot see anything in a dark room so I put my hands forward to “feel” my way in. I touched a male body and I felt he put up his hands to feel me. I moved closer to him, he put his hands around me and we started to kiss. I felt his hard dick against my belly. I dropped my hands on his ass and pulled him closer. Our kissing intensified. At that time I felt another person’s hands on my back. They touched my waist and pulled closed. It was a woman; I felt her breasts against my back. One hand moved back and I touched her pussy. She spread her legs a bit to give me better access. I started to stroke her, opening her pussy lips with my middle finger.

The guy I had been kissing dropped to his knees and started to blow me. He took my whole seven inches in his mouth, touching my balls with his hands. I reached around and pulled the woman closer to me so I could kiss her. I was still holding her pussy in my hand. She opened her legs even further and I now had full access to her wet pussy.

The guy who was blowing me was an expert; I felt I was close to coming. I did not want to come at that point; I still had a whole night ahead of me. I gently touched his cheek and slowly removed my dick from his mouth. It seems he had been stroking another dick with his right hand. There was just a brief interruption before I heard him slurping again on another guy’s dick.

In the meantime I had turned my full attention to the woman. I pressed my hard and soaking wet dick against her and I felt her groping me. I moved back a little to create a little space between us and made her move around. I pressed my dick against her ass. She bent forward a little to open up her ass cheeks. I took my dick in my hand and rubbed my swollen head against her crack, slowly pushing to get her reaction. Some women like their asses to be played with but are not necessarily into anal sex. She however seemed to be, as the moment she felt my dick, she pushed even further back.

My dick was still pretty well lubed by the oral treatment it had received so I decided not to try to find some lube but to try to push it in. After a little resistance, her ass opened up and I could push myself fully in. I pulled her towards me and put my hands on her breasts. They we large and soft and felt wonderful. She moved her head towards me and we started to kiss. Because of the close proximity of our bodies I could not really make large strokes in her ass. She wanted it hard it seems as she had put her hand up my ass and pulled me closer each time I pushed my dick in her ass. At a certain moment I let her soft lips go and gently put my hand on the middle of her back, pushing her upper body a bit away from me. This gave me much better access and control to really pound her sweet ass.

I put my hands on her hips and started to really fuck her hard. She started to groan louder and louder. I felt one of her hands reaching back and holding my balls, squeezing them a bit. Her groaning stopped and for a second I was worried I had overstayed my ass welcome. She was still enthusiastically holding my balls however and it became clear that she had stopped groaning because another guy had filled her mouth with his dick.

I love anal sex. Most asses are warm and tight which is an extremely nice feeling. The downside however is that it makes me come faster and after the blow job I had already received, I again felt very close to an orgasm.

I slowly pulled my dick out her ass. I stroked her back as a sort of thank you and stepped back. I sensed her hand was looking for my body, but we were too far away now. She did not get up however; the dick in her mouth must have been very tasty.

I left the dark room and went downstairs to have a shower. Anal sex is great, but a shower afterwards is also a must.

I walked back into the bar and ordered another drink. I looked around again and noticed fewer people sitting in the area. Everybody must have gone upstairs to the fuck fest.

At the end of the bar there were two guys sitting. I did not know them of course, but the way they acted they must have been a couple. One of the guys looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and he waved at me to join them. I moved over a couple of stools and sat next to him. I had put my towel around my waist after my shower. It was not very large and even though I am not a cross dresser it felt a bit like wearing a mini skirt. The effect however is that when you sit down wearing a towel like that, your dick pops out underneath. I saw the guy sitting next to me looking at my crotch and again he smiled at me.

This club is not a place to converse much. So after giving our names there was not much to be said. The guy next to me, let’s call him Paul, stood up from his bar stool, moved closer and started to kiss me. The other guy, Mark, also stood up and put his arms around Paul.

Paul was a good kisser and I went immediately hard again. His hand had moved underneath my towel mini skirt and was holding my hard cock, pulling it slowly. He asked me if I wanted to come up with them and I of course agreed.

We found one of the smaller rooms empty and went in. the floor was basically one large mattress and all three of us lied down. Paul was in the middle, and again started to kiss me. We had lost our towels by then and I felt his hard dick against mine. Mark was lying behind Paul and was fondling our dicks. He moved downwards and put his body between our legs. He was on his knees and in one hand he held my dick and in his other Paul’s. He moved his head downward and put my cock in his mouth. After a few blows he took it out and started to blow Paul’s dick. He alternated this for a while. It was quite sensational I thought. One moment your dick is in a warm wet mouth, feeling the tongue circling your head, the next moment it’s not, and then again it is. This went on for a while and Paul and I were still kissing.

I moved my hand to his ass and pushed my middle finger into his hole. He responded immediately by pushing my hand away. I was taken aback and my brain started telling me to get up and find some other partners. However Paul whispered he was a top only and kissed me again. He moved his body up and pulled Mark towards us. Mark reluctantly took his hands from our dicks and lied on his stomach between us.

Paul started to stroke Mark's ass who also immediately reacted, but in a much more positive way. He moved up his ass a bit to give better access. On a small shelf in the room was a large tube of lube. I reached over and put some lube on hand. I started to stroke Marks’ ass, deeper and deeper into his crack until I reached his little pink hole.

LovelyBrownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyBrownie

I pushed my finger in and slowly started to lube his hole. I felt almost no resistance going in, and even after adding another finger it still went in smoothly.

I fingered his ass for half a minute more and looked at Paul. I raised my eyebrows as a question if he wanted to go first. He smiled and got on his knees behind Mark. Mark went on all fours and invitingly pointed his lubed ass in Paul’s direction. Paul had a nice straight dick. Maybe a bit smaller than mine, but straight as an arrow with a large shining head on top. He pushed himself in and started to fuck Marks ass that clearly seemed to enjoy it. I did not want to be left out of the game so I moved forward to Mark’s head and still on my knees pointed my dick in his face. He wrapped his nice warm lips around my shaft and moved forward and backwards in the rhythm of being fucked by Paul.

After a while he let go and indicated he wanted me to lie down with my body underneath him. I though he did that to make it easier for him to blow me. However, he continued pushing me down until my lower body was almost on the same level as mine. It was now clear for me what he wanted. He wanted to fuck me whilst he was being fucked by Paul. I reached back again and took some more lube for the tube. I quickly smeared the lube on my ass and raised my legs. Mark moved forward and penetrated me. I felt his nice hard dick in me. The almost burning sensation of being taken in the ass is something I really love and I closed my eyes to focus even more on this wonderful feeling.

Paul has paused his fucking for a while to allow Mark to put his dick in me. He now continued, clearly dictating the rhythm of the fucking. My dick was now rock hard and I started to masturbate. My hand still had lube on it which made my jerking feel warm and soft. Paul was picking up speed and I heard his balls slap Mark’s ass harder and harder. It seemed he was almost ready to come. After what felt as a few hard and long strokes he let go and the fucking stopped. Paul groaned and almost collapsed on Mark's back.

Mark must have felt Paul's dick getting softer, because after maybe half a minute he slowly started fucking me again. I by then was almost ready to come. I pushed my ass towards Mark which he understood correctly to mean that he should fuck me harder and harder. I could not hold back much longer and after a final hard pull I came. I felt my ass tighten around Mark's dick whilst I was ejaculating. I felt my warm sperm on my body. I opened my eyes and looked at Mark's sweaty face. He now had his eyes closed and his face was tense with concentration. He kept pounding my ass in hard deep strokes. I felt as if I had great power over him, even though I was the one lying down being penetrated. I tightened my ass muscles to increase the pressure. By his raised eyebrows, I felt that Mark was enjoying what I did. His facial expression did not change much and his orgasm took me by surprise. He groaned and released what seemed gallons of hot warm come in my ass. Mark opened his eyes and seemed to have problems focusing. He then noticed me, smiled and pulled his dick out my ass.

I got up carefully and still on my knees wrapped my towel around me. Mark and Paul had done the same and together we left the room without speaking a word.

It seemed they wanted to stay upstairs. I however went downstairs to have another quick shower. I felt great and exhausted at the same time. I decided to have more drink for the road and wrapped in my towel mini skirt went back the bar.

I had no more interest in what was happening around me. I was staring in my glass still feeling the warm sensation of being taken in my ass. My dick was also limp as a duck had apparently decided to go on vacation.

I had not noticed that in the meantime someone had come in the bar area and sat beside me. I looked up from my drink and glanced over. I was a little annoyed at being disturbed in my after-sex state of mind, but as I looked over what I saw was a very pretty face with a big smile looking at me. I could not help but smile back. She offered her hand and said her name was Laura. I shook her hand and gave her my name. She was also wearing her towel around her waist and her upper body was naked. She was slim and had large firm breasts. They seemed natural to me, but sometimes you need to feel to be sure and even then. Not that I care much either way.

Laura told me she had seen me going up with the other two guys and had waited for me to come down. I showed my surprise at her remark and commented that with all the men around she would have had plenty to choose from. She shook her head and told me that she had wanted to wait for me to come down.

I could not resist asking her why. For my age I look good, but I know I am not a Greek statue. She told me it was my eyes that attracted her and again repeated she had wanted to wait for me. I started to feel sorry for her, my dick had run its’ course, and no way in hell I would be able to get it functioning again properly. And I told her this, with a smile to soften my words.

She smiled again and did not seem to be offended or shocked. I am not after your dick she said, at least not now, but your tongue. Now it was my turn to look surprised. I could not quite grasp what she meant. She smiled again and with one hand removed her towel. Her pussy was completely shaved.

What I want you to do, she told me, "Is to lick me whilst I am sitting on this bar stool."

I looked at her face, then her pussy, and then her face again. What the hell I thought, why not? My tongue has not done anything today and I love the sweet smell and taste of pussy juice.

I went down on my knees in front of her bar stool and looked her pussy in the eye. She moved forward a bit and pulled up her knees. I put my hands on her legs and moved my head in the direction of her pussy. It was completely closed and dry on the outside. I started to lick her and pushed my tongue inside her. I felt her wetness immediately. I pushed my tongue deeper and deeper to open her up more. My tongue moved upward to her clit. I love the semi hardness of a clit. And the feeling of being able to make it grow harder. I licked both sides of her clit without touching it. Then I moved the tip of my tongue to the tip of her clit and very very slowly and gently started to make little circles on top and around it. Laura took my head in her hands and stroked my hair. It seemed to me that she preferred the slow and gentle approach, so I continued what I was doing. It is great in sex to get directions and people not letting you guess what they like or dislike. Laura clearly knew what she wanted and was not shy to let me know.

I continued my routine in trying to satisfy her. She continued stroking my hair and I continued licking her gently. It was highly erotic to me. Our bodies hardly touched but it felt as if we were very together.

After a few minutes, at least it seemed like a few, I felt the increased pressure of her legs against me. Her orgasm was about to start. Her hands stopped moving and I felt she was concentrating on her feelings. The pressure of legs increased even more. Suddenly she grabbed the hair on my head and pushed my face closer in her pussy. She exhaled and groaned at the same time. I felt her body relax and looked up to see her face. She looked flustered and after a few seconds a very small smile appeared on her face.

She pulled my head, indicating she wanted me to stand up. I got up feeling a bit unsure about what to do. She put her hands on my waist and pulled me closer. Still not speaking she tilted her head a bit and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her for the first time, feeling her breasts against my body. We kissed intensely for a few minutes and then we let go.

"I really really loved this," she told me.

I know it was a strange request and you must have though, I am a bit crazy she said, but this is exactly what I wanted and thought it would be when I spotted you earlier tonight.

"Sweet eyes never lie," she added smiling.

I still did not know what to say and continued to hold her and look her in the eyes. After a while I let go and sat down again on my bar stool. I told her I wanted to see her again, outside the club, my place or her place, I didn't’t care, but I had to see her again. She smiled at me, got up and told me she had to go to the ladies room. She lightly touched my face when leaving. I should have known then I would never see her again. I waited and waited, and even at a certain moment went to the ladies room to wait outside the door. She had left the club and indeed I never saw her again. Only in my fantasies she has come back…
Published 
Written by thomas61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments