Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Your Grandparents' Marriage: Part 1

"Joy and Kevin agonize over joining their neighbors, Bob and Becky, with an open marriage."

23
7 Comments 7
10.6k Views 10.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words

The Trial

"Guess what?" Becky was saying to her next door neighbor, "Bob and I just have a winter home in the tropics."

"That's exciting," Joy remarked, "but why so far away?"

"Well, the weather for one thing. We are so tired of the winters here in Minnesota, and it gives us an opportunity to have summer all year long."

"How nice, Becky, but isn't it hot there?"

"Yes, Joy, but here's our little secret: we own the whole island, and it's cooled by trade winds and a rain forest."

"Wow, is there room for guests like Kevin and me?"

"Of course. The house is a five -bedroom mansion with bathrooms in each one, a swimming pool, and a huge Jacuzzi. We even have a building where the servants live."

"Becky, it sounds fabulous. How can you afford it?"

"That's the thing, Joy. It was like one of those Monopoly cards that says, 'YOU INHERIT $100' only it wasn't $100. It was a fortune!"

"Who did you inherit it from?

"That's the irony of the whole thing. Bob doesn't even know this guy, but Bob is the only known living relative. In addition to the windfall in stocks and bonds, the island is part of the estate."

"Gosh, Becky, that's better than winning the lottery, but you're going to have a very big income tax bill."

"No, not really. Apparently, this guy lived in one of those offshore countries that is a tax haven. As long as we keep the money there, we won't pay a cent. The other thing is that this fits so perfectly with our lifestyle."

"What do you mean, Becky? Is working nine to five a lifestyle?"

"I thought you knew, Joy. Bob and I have an open marriage. I think Kevin knows."

"Why would my husband know about that?"

"Come on, Joy, let's not be so naive. Men will be men. They cheat just like us."

"What do you mean like us? I'm not like that."

"That's not what Bob said. Do your remember something about our New Year's Eve party this year?"

"Oh, Becky, I had too much to drink that night, and your husband was so romantic. He seduced me and made me feel so feminine and sexy."

"That's Bob all right. He's amazing with women. My point is that the island is a wonderful atmosphere for free and open relationships. We never wear clothes and even the servants are nude so we don't feel out of place."

"Okay, but tell me what you've been doing here at home with your open marriage."

"I've hooked up with some guys a couple of times. Don't get your panties all bunched up inside your pussy, dear. It wasn't about love. It's only about unleashing pent-up desires."

~~~

That evening after dinner, Joy looked at her husband and said, "Kevin, we need to talk."

"What about dear?" Kevin asked while pouring them both a glass of brandy.

"About Becky and Bob?"

"What about them?"

"Have you been fucking her, Kevin?"

Kevin countered with, "Wait, how about you and Bob?"

"It was a mistake. Anyway, that's not what this is about. Did you know that Becky and Kevin have an open marriage?"

"Sure, and I thought you knew. Bob told me that months ago."

"I just heard about it this afternoon when Becky told me about their island."

"Island? I hadn't heard anything about that."

"Well, they inherited lots of money and an island in the tropics with a mansion. They might invite us there sometime."

"Sounds good," Kevin responded with a smile.

"Yeah, I know, but it's like a nudist resort. They never wear clothes and," Joy took a few seconds before going on, "they probably want to have sex with us. The thing is, we don't have an open marriage like theirs."

"Maybe that should change, Joy. After talking with Bob, it seems to be the way to go. We've been married for, what, eight years? We still love each other, but sex isn't what it once was."

"So what you're saying, Kevin, is as long as we love each other, it would be okay to fuck other people?"

"That sums it up, dear. You are still attractive and sexy. I know you like having sex. Any man would be dying to have you in bed, especially if you give them that broad smile your give me when you have orgasms. Don't you agree?"

Joy ended the conversation by saying, "I'll have to think about it."

A few days later, Joy and Becky were having coffee again at the local cafe. At first, the conversation was about neighbors who were selling their house. Neither of the women knew the couple well, only to wave hello. Joy had an agenda of her own, and it wasn't about real estate.

"So, Becky, do you think Bob and you will be moving soon?"

"Moving? Why would we move?" Becky asked.

"I don't know. Now that you are wealthy, you might want to move to an upscale neighborhood."

Becky sipped her latté then said, "I like our neighbors. Bob and I have friends here."

"You mean neighbors that fit into your lifestyle, right?"

"Some of them do, but not everyone," Becky replied.

"Do you think sex with different men makes you happy?"

"Joy, having sex with someone isn't just about being happy. It is about the excitement and thrill -- like at the casino when you win a jackpot. When you win, you are overcome with happiness, but it's also about the excitement and thrill you feel anticipating it. Sometimes you get the payoff and sometimes you don't, but it's fun while you're doing it. For me, I can tell you I've gotten more orgasms these past few months than I got from Bob in two years of marriage."

Joy let her curiosity get the best of her and asked, "How did you get started?"

"I don't know, it just happened. I was horny one day when Bob was out of town, and the neighbor kid drove up to the house asking if he could see Bob's Maserati. The boy said he was a car buff like my husband. I told him Bob wasn't home, but it would be okay to look. I was outside in my bikini getting a tan. When he came out to the patio to thank me, sparks began to fly. It isn't hard to seduce a seventeen-year-old boy.

Becky took another sip of her coffee and said, "One thing led to another, and we had sex on the backyard patio. My god that was exciting. He didn't last long, but his long thick dick made it worthwhile. After that, the boy came back several more times to check out the Maserati, I decided, this is for me. I realized sex was what I wanted before getting old and ugly.

"I confessed to Bob my attraction to being with other men, so we agreed to a trial open marriage. It's worked out. We're not on a trial basis any longer, and it's not even like we're cheating."

Joy was silent for a while, then asked, "Has it strained your marriage?"

"My god no! It has strengthened it. Bob and I love each other more than ever. It helps that we are discrete about our affairs, and really don't talk much about our partners."

"Have you been back to the island recently?" Joy asked.

"Yes, we were there over Thanksgiving for ten days. The people who keep the place up when we're gone are fantastic and take care of us royally while we are there. On the day after Thanksgiving, one of our helpers made it a memorable holiday for me.

"Bob was out on the boat, and I was by the pool getting some sun when the guy who does maintenance work came by to clean the pool. We were both naked, of course, and I couldn't take my eyes off the snake dangling between his legs. He asked me if he could get me a drink or do something for me. He was standing so close to me, I couldn't resist reaching out to touch his cock. He came closer so that I could take him in my mouth. His snake sprang into action with most of him down my throat. Joy, I had this burning sensation inside of me when he glided into my pussy.

"He was a great fuck. I don't know how long the guy lasted because I was in one of those dreamlike states. You know, when you are like half awake and half asleep. I came to when he blasted shot after shot of hot cum into me. I can't wait to get back to the island and have him clean the pool again."

"So how do you normally find your partners? I mean, do you have swingers parties?"

"No, Joy, we aren't really swingers although we've talked about it. Most of the time you see an attractive male and start up a conversation. They're pretty good at recognizing Cougars on the prowl and picking up our signals."

"I've been out of the seduction line for so long, Becky, I don't think I even know how to do it anymore."

"Oh you do, Joy. It's like riding a bicycle, you never forget. Say, why don't we invite you to our Valentine's party next month and you can try it out to see if you really have forgotten?"

"Maybe. I'll mention it to Kevin, but not the tryout part."

"I think you'll do fine, Joy."

~~~~

Joy was a little worked up when Kevin walked in the door. "Kevin, can we go out to dinner? Maybe we can go to that quiet corner restaurant where they have a booth where we can talk."

"We can talk here, honey."

She was firm when she said, "I want to go out, dear. I was with Becky this afternoon and the time got away from us, so there'll be no dinner here."

"Okay, let's have a glass of wine, then we'll go. Call for reservations while I pour the wine."

Joy didn't say anything about her conversation with Becky. She was saving it for the restaurant. They watched the evening news, finished their wine, then left for the restaurant.

After the waiter took their orders, Joy said, "I talked with Becky today about their open marriage."

"And?"

"She seems happy with it. Their arrangement doesn't seem to have damaged their marriage. She kind of encouraged me to try it."

"So what have you decided?"

"I'm not sure. Do you think we can work it out so neither of us feels guilty or jealous. Becky says they don't talk about their affairs."

"I see. We will never know unless we try it."

"Have you been with anyone besides Becky?"

"What makes you think I've been with Becky?"

"She didn't exactly say you were, but inferred it."

"Okay. I had one sort of slip-up. It wasn't planned."

"Who?"

"It's a long story, Joy. I didn't start it."

"Okay, I heard these stories Becky told about a neighbor boy and one of their servants at the island, so I probably ought to hear yours."

Kevin took a deep breath. "Are you sure you want to hear it? It will probably make you angry."

"Try me. I want to hear every detail."

"Well it was last summer with Iza, Tomasz's wife across the street. Iza called and said she ran out of sugar and asked to borrow a cup. There was no hurry. She said just bring it over anytime. I probably didn't get over to their place until two in the afternoon. She was on the deck getting a tan and watching their two daughters.

"We sat and talked for a while as neighbors do. She talked about her girls growing up so fast. We got talking about our marriages. I told her we had a good marriage. Iza said sex with Tomasz was good, but they hadn't done it very often lately since Tomasz was so overloaded with work.

"I just listened trying not to get too personal. I only said that it can happen, but she was so beautiful, and it would be hard to resist her if I was Tomasz. That's when she said the most unexpected thing: 'You know, Ed, I give the best blowjob'. I didn't know what to say.

"She gave me this embarrassed grin telling me Tomasz was even too tired for that. After a few seconds, she asked, 'Do you want to see?'

"See what? I said. She licked her lips then said, 'You know, you know, what I just said'. I was tongue tied. I mean I would have fucked her in a minute if I didn't love you so much, Joy. But she looked so appealing, if you know what I mean. The correct answer was no, but it wasn't my final answer.

"We went to her bedroom and she took off her skimpy top revealing firm tits of a girl rather than a woman. Her nipples were pointy and begged to be kissed. I started to nibble on them. She said we didn't have time for that and pulled down my shorts.

"Iza didn't have to get me hard. I was already fully erect. She had me stand in front of her while she was on her knees. Then she began to demonstrate here exceptional skill. She never touched my cock with her hand. Her mouth did all the work. She was slow and methodical. Her lips were wrapped around the very end of my dick, and she knew how to play with that ultra sensitive bulb. She was in no hurry, unlike me. Iza hadn't gotten even a fourth of me in her mouth during that first minute. I just thought she couldn't deep throat, like you, but that was not the case. Every inch she took further into her mouth was a journey, not the final destination. I guess I was getting impatient when I tried to pull her head and force my cock down her throat. She pulled out giving me a frown, then started the whole procedure over again.

"I was beside myself with desire, almost desperate for release. She was deliberately devouring every inch of my succulent meat. It was like slowly being sucked in by quicksand. Once she got me past the halfway mark, she took me all the way down. Her small frame was hardly a deterrent for deep throat. With my cock disappearing in her face, she didn't move and kept me securely locked in her throat.

"I finally had had enough. The second time she took me all the way down, I exploded. All she said was, 'Yum, I like the way you waited. Some guys when I grew up in Poland came before I even got them in all the way, but they were younger.'

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

"It was a one time encounter, dear, but I'll never forget it."

"Oh my god, oh my god," Joy repeated. "That's so hot I want to blow you right here just like that."

"Not here, dear. Wait until we get home."

"I'll never be able to look at Iza the same way again," Joy mumbled.

Kevin leaned back in his chair and said, "Okay, let's just enjoy our dinner."

Inspired by her husband's story, Joy gave Kevin the best blow job she had ever given him during the drive home. It was so intense, he had to stop the car on a side street before he finished.

In bed that night, they resumed their heated desires and before falling asleep, Joy said, "Kevin, I think we should go to Becky's Valentines party."

They never explicitly agreed to an open marriage, but it was an unspoken affirmation when Kevin and Joy agreed to go to Becky's party. The party was a month away, so Joy had time to think about how she would act and dress for the occasion. She was both anxious and excited. The days dragged slowly by in anticipation.

Joy chose a V-neck red velvet blouse that showed just the right amount of cleavage, a short white skirt with black stockings. The night air was cold, as it always is on Valentines Day in Minnesota, so Joy was second guessing her choice of attire. She just decided, ya gotta do what ya gotta do and that's what she felt she had to do. Kevin said she looked stunning, and he was right. She looked sexy but not slutty.

Joy tightly held Kevin's hand when they walked in their neighbors' door. Her nerves were evident to Becky who gave both of them a hug after hanging their coats in the guest closet. "You look marvelous," Becky exclaimed after looking Joy up and down. "And Kevin, you are so handsome. Joy must never get enough of you. We're toasting the day of love with Champagne and you're just in time."

Bob was filling the flutes with bubbly until everyone had a glass, then he said, "May all of our dreams and fantasies come true. Here's to all of you, our very dear friends."

It gave Joy some time to look around to see who she knew. There were five couples including themselves and their hosts. She recognized Iza and Tomasz but not the other two couples. Kevin seemed to know everyone and introduced her to Carl and Millie. Millie, he said, was his hairdresser. Carl is a an architect. They all shook hands spending a few minutes with small talk. After being introduced to the last couple, Dylan and Rose, Kevin and Joy began to mingle.

None of the women wore fuck me clothes. They all looked very much as if they were at any ordinary cocktail party. In fact, that's what it turned out to be, ordinary, although it had it's moments.

Millie was the most extraverted who used her well developed tits to engage men in rather animated conversations. She laughed a lot. Iza was more sedate and cornered Kevin in private. Joy realized that Becky intended Joy to shake the dust off of her social skills at the party, specifically her seduction abilities. This meant for her to be more sociable and assertive with the men. So, that's what she did.

First was Tomasz who was self-conscience and unsure of his language skills. He'd arrived in America from Poland not knowing English. That was ten years ago. Now he spoke well with a thick accent. Joy liked him.

Next she spent time discussing architecture with Carl. He boasted about everything. Joy was happy to move on and talk with Dylan. He was a nice guy, younger than his wife, Rose, and totally immersed in his hobby of golf. Kevin left Iza to talk with Rose and couldn't resist telling a few off-color jokes to Millie who laughed at every one.

The party ended just after midnight. Kevin and Joy retrieved their coats and shivered the whole way home. They didn't say much to each other in bed, although Joy wanted to hug her husband and give him a late night fuck.

Although none of the men came on to her, the evening revitalized her desires. She wanted Kevin as a women wants a man when she is aroused and her juices are flowing. Of course, the evening ended with Kevin's juices flowing as well, deep inside his wife.

After dinner the next night, they took time to talk about the party. How was the party? Who did you meet? What was said? Did anyone turn you on? They were on their second martini when Kevin asked, "What did you really think of the party last night?" It was a slow careful conversation.

"I don't know, Kevin. It wasn't what I expected. It was a lot like going to a PTA meeting."

"How do you mean, Joy? You wanted it to be like a swingers party?"

"No, just guys coming on to me or women coming on to you. Was there anyone who made a play for you?" Joy asked

"Hard to tell, dear. You know Millie is all talk but who knows what she's really thinking. It's probably harder to get her into bed than a more reserved person like Iza."

"What did you and Iza talk about?"

"Nothing really. She said Tomasz is still away a lot and that makes her lonely. We both laughed when Iza said she might need to borrow a cup of sugar sometime."

"And you don't think of that as an invitation?"

"Oh, I just thought of it as a joke. How about you? What were the guys suggesting to you?"

Joy thought for a minute, then said, "They complimented me on how I looked, but mainly talked about themselves. I would have liked Dylan more if he had stopped talking about golf. I kind of think the whole party was a disappointment."

"I'll tell you one thing, Bob thought you looked hot. I definitely got the impression he wants you again."

"That's odd," Joy said. "I didn't talk with him the whole evening. Maybe he was avoiding me."

"I don't think so. Bob invited us to his island. He was telling me how it would be the perfect place for swingers to vacation. Laughingly, Bob said he and Becky should turn the house into a swingers hotel."

"But Kevin, Becky said they aren't swingers."

"Well, dear, that's when it got interesting. He asked if we were interested in sharing a hotel room with them in March."

"Really?" Joy said in surprise. "So what did you tell him?"

"I said you and I would think about it."

"Are you seriously thinking about it, Kevin?"

"I'm thinking about it, Joy. I'm not sure how seriously. Anyway, that means the whole party wasn't a disappointment."

Kevin was right about the party not being a total loss. Joy got a text from Dylan asking her to lunch at the club on Friday afternoon. She gave it some thought. Joy also knew what lunch included, so she checked the calendar first to see if her period would begin that weekend. It wasn't to begin until Sunday, according to her normal schedule. So she said, Yes.

After ordering a light lunch, Joy said, "Look, Dylan, I don't know much about golf. Could we talk about something else?" She decided to be a little more direct and asked, "How is you marriage these days?"

"It's good," Dylan said. "It's an open marriage and it works for both Rose and me."

"Oh, open, like she doesn't mind you dating other women?"

"Joy, I thought you knew. I thought Bob and Becky told you. We don't go around spreading the word but yes, we are with other people. I wouldn't call it dating."

"Okay, so you take women like me to lunch."

"Of course, but none as pretty as you. I mean, you and Kevin are open too, right?

"Not exactly, Dylan. We've been talking about it."

"No time like the present," and he gave Joy a lecherous smile. She smiled back and nodded in agreement.

They drove in separate cars to a motel twelve miles down the highway. Joy had been with another man only once before, and it was when she had been drinking. This was different. Joy was stone cold sober. She felt awkward.

Dylan helped her out of her dress, then unhooked her bra. He admired her large nicely shaped breasts and erect nipples and said so. Then he stood behind her and wrapped his hands over her tits. She could feel his hardness as he pressed up against her.

"Leave your heels on, honey. I think a woman looks more like a lady wearing heels. Go pull down the covers while I get ready."

He stripped except for his briefs. Joy wore her thong and heels when they rolled into bed.

Dylan was all she could want while he ate her out. He pulled aside her thong revealing her shaved pussy and puffy lips. She could feel her clit swell at the touch of his tongue and lips, and a rush of pleasure when his fingers slipped into her wet cunt.

Joy was almost desperate for his cock but first, she needed to go down on him to make sure he was at full strength and as hard as a steel pipe. He groaned when she finally had him down as far as she could and said, "Honey dear, I'm not going to last long with my dick down your throat. Turn over. I'm going to fuck you doggie."

Dylan pushed in as easily as putting on a well worn pair of slippers. She felt him hit her g-spot immediately and let out a squeal. "Fuck me like a whore, Dylan. Fuck me hard. I like it hard."

He slapped her ass several times until both cheeks turned crimson and continued slamming into her. The two lovers were not silent in their mission. Their display of pleasure must have been evident to the couple in the next room doing the same thing.

They didn't cum at the same time. Joy's climax built quickly after several mini-orgasms. She experienced an explosive climax that she hadn't felt in years. Dylan for his part, sprayed her pussy like squirting a can of whipping cream that couldn't be shut off.

Having both been satisfied, they left the hotel and drove off in their separate ways. Dylan said he wanted to see her again. Joy said, "We'll see, maybe," although she knew she would see him again.

Kevin wasn't left without his own affair. It was another day and this time it was Iza borrowing a cup of milk. They weren't going to be satisfied with a blow job. Iza wanted more and told him so from the start. Kevin was delighted to oblige.

She wore a light flimsy dress that day with spaghetti straps and a scoop neck. Iza pulled up her dress to show him what she wasn't wearing underneath. He only saw her tight shaved pussy. It was clear what Iza had in mind. She told Kevin, "When we were talking at the Valentines party, I didn't think you would be interested in me. I'm glad I misunderstood."

When he slid off the dress straps, she wore no bra. When Iza stepped out of her dress, she was totally naked. Kevin pulled down his pants, and she gave him a shortened version of her signature blow job that lasted only long enough for Kevin to get hard.

This time, he picked up Iza's petite body and gently laid her in bed. She had the eyes of a goddess and her diminutive body was flawless. Her kisses were passionate as was her need for sex. She was his nightingale that day. They fucked for as long as he could hold it back. She cooed the sound of fulfillment and pleasure. He could have stayed inside her for an eternity if it wasn't for nature's way. Perhaps an eternity works for a woman but for a man, for Kevin, it only lasts for a little while. As he began to cum, he pulled back with his glistening cock nearly out of her dripping pussy. Iza quickly pushed him back inside her to finish the job. She didn't want an empty cunt to share with her husband when he came home.

When it was over, he had gushed floods of cum into her tiny tunnel. Iza wrapped her legs tightly around his waist keeping him from pulling out. They stayed like that until Iza's girls came home from school.

The next time they were together, it would be for a cup of flour.

When the first of March rolled around, Joy and Kevin began seriously talking about sharing a hotel room with Becky and Bob. They both knew the other had been having affairs. Neither asked for details. So, they came to an understanding.

"Okay, Kevin, I'm willing to try it on the condition that if it doesn't go well, we never do it again."

It went well. There was very little pretense. Bob had brought a bottle of whiskey that everyone drank to steady their nerves. Bob had the idea that the girls should strip while they watched. The women were tentative but agreed. The women said the guys had to eat them out after they stripped. The men agreed. First, Bob went down on Joy with Kevin on Becky. They switched for a while, then the four swingers jumped on the king-size bed with Joy fucking Bob and Becky fucking Kevin.

When the men finished, they had their wives lick up their cum as it oozed out of the other woman's cunt. Neither of the women were new to tasting cum. In fact, both were happy to enjoy the fruits of having their husband cum in another woman.

There was more play that night. The men's stamina amazed the women. Becky eventually agreed to DP if both guys would shoot their cum all over Joy's body. When the men had finished, it looked like someone had dribbled vanilla yogurt over Joy's face and tits.

Joy, on the other hand, wanted Becky to suck her tits while she fucked Bob cowgirl. It was a genuine orgy that lasted until two in the morning. No one had difficulty falling asleep.

When they left the hotel the next morning, Bob said, "We have to do this again, maybe on the island."

Two months later, Joy and Kevin joined Bob and Becky on their island, but they weren't alone.

~~~~~~

To be continued on a remote island in the Tropics

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments