Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nutcracker Sweet: Part 2 of 2

"Rick's wife Mikki steams up the men's locker room and gets her wish."

33
21 Comments 21
13.4k Views 13.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Rick grinned and hit me on the shoulder with a wet slap, saying, “Your mind says no, but your dick obviously says yes. Relax, Jason; both of you just relax and enjoy. This isn’t the first time we’ve done this kind of thing. I love it, as you can tell…” he thrust his hips forward, showing off his little erection, throbbingly hard and pointing skyward, “…and Mikki is a very sexual woman. I’m on board with her wants and needs, and don’t mind if she occasionally enjoys a little more cock than I can give her!”

I looked at Troy, who simply shrugged. “You heard the man – when in Rome…” Never one to miss an opportunity to get his rocks off, regardless of the situation, he stepped up behind Mikki and rubbed his cock on her ass, sliding his long erection in the valley between her firm, muscular cheeks as she bent forward to suck my cock. She let me slip from her mouth and straightened up, and when she did he put his arms around her and pulled her back against him, cupping her breasts and gently pinching her erect nipples.

This effectively sandwiched her between the two of us and she pressed her body to mine, rubbing her tummy against my upright cock, which was trapped between us as Troy ground himself into her ass. Her hips went on auto-pilot, humping the two of us, front and back; it all felt really, really good. Rick, watching us make a Mikki-sandwich, simply continued to slowly stroke his little stiffy.

She stretched up to kiss me, pressing her lips to mine demandingly and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I met it and we tongue-wrestled a bit, while the whole time I was hyper-aware of her firm, lithe, wet, muscular body sliding against my own. My balls ached, but it wasn’t entirely due to the rude treatment they’d recently received.

She broke our lip-lock and pulled back, looking up at me. “You know, there’s something I’ve always wanted to try…” She turned toward her husband, saying, “What do you think, sweetie? These two are big, strong, athletic guys; this might be a good opportunity to try that thing we talked about.”

He nodded enthusiastically, never breaking his slow, steady, cock-stroking rhythm. “Yeah, sure – why not? I mean, I’ve always assumed that I’d be one of the two guys involved, but you know I love to watch too. Go for it!”

I looked at her, and then at him, before I said, “Umm, that thing you talked about? Care to enlighten us?”

Mikki giggled, a strange, girlish sound that was mostly arousal with a couple parts of excitement and eagerness mixed in. “I’ve always wanted to try a double; I want you both to fuck me – one fore and one aft, with both those big cocks way up inside of me!”

Troy chuckled enthusiastically. “Fuck yeah! I’m game – and since I’m already here, I’ll take aft!”

She looked up at me again. “How about you, stud? Those bruised balls up to the task?”

I looked at both of them again to see if they were serious; it was clear that they were not only serious but seriously excited at the prospect. I shrugged. “I think so, maybe; it’ll be a good test. Yeah, sure – why not?”

She giggled again, saying, “Try not to sound so enthusiastic, okay?”

I laughed. “No, I mean it sounds great, but it’s still a little weird. Should we go somewhere – your house, maybe?”

She shook her head. “No, I mean right here, right now.”

“Umm… here? Now? Standing up? In public? I mean, here, where we could get caught?” If we were playing Twenty Questions, I was burning through mine quickly.

“You catch on fast.” Mikki hooked her right leg up over my hip, raising herself so that her pussy was rubbing on the underside of my upright cock. She was hot and slippery and wet, that kind of slick wetness so deliciously different than the water of the shower, and her soft, aroused pussy lips sliding over my cock felt amazing. As she put her arms around my neck and pulled herself up, hooking her left leg over my other hip and wrapping her legs around me, I slid my hands up her thighs and cupped her ass in my palms, supporting much of her weight, although she also was leaning back against Troy.

This trapped my cock tightly against her hot pussy, nestled snugly between her spread labia, and she began to hump herself against my thick shaft, grinding her hard little clit against my engorged length. She moaned softly, her lips near my ear as she hugged herself tightly to me, her breasts crushed between us. I could feel her hard nipples against my skin.

“God, Jason, you’ve got a great cock! That’s gonna feel so good inside of me.” She looked at Rick as she said, “He does have a beautiful cock, doesn’t he honey?”

Rick nodded agreeably. “Beautiful, so big and thick. You’re going to love feeling that monster slide into you.”

The way they so casually discussed her fucking us – and the apparent physical attributes involved – again struck me as rather odd, and when I looked over Mikki’s shoulder at Troy he gave me a slight smirk and a wink, so I knew he felt it too. Not that he was allowing it to deter him in the least, as he continued to hump his cock into the valley of her ass. I decided to take my cue from him and go with the flow.

He pushed his cock down so that it was under her ass and began sliding the upper surface of his long prick against the crevice of her tight butt; as such, on some of his forward strokes the head of his cock was colliding with my dangling balls. It felt a little odd, but not painful (despite my tender nuts) so I ignored it.

Back in college Troy had, for a short time, had a girlfriend that was a bit of a nympho. Really she was more of a “friend with benefits” than a girlfriend, but in any event, we had both been fucking her, sometimes together. This wasn’t the first time our junk had met in the process of a ménage a trois.

Mikki was clearly becoming intensely aroused as we rubbed our bodies and our cocks on her, and her moaning intensified as her pussy soon became incredibly hot and slippery against me. Her lips inches from my ear, she whimpered, “God, Jason! I need you inside me…”

I’d just been entertaining that exact same thought, but when we moved together, trying to get Tab A into Slot B, we seemed to keep just barely missing connections, the underside of my shaft sliding against her spread pussy but never at the right angle to penetrate her. Frustrated, she muttered, “Fuck! Ricky, help us?”

To my surprise he quickly stepped forward and reached between us, seizing my cock in his hand. I felt him stroke me a few times as he guided me into his wife’s tight, slick pussy; it was unexpected and mildly shocking, certainly, but I was also oddly aroused by the idea of him eagerly guiding my cock into his wife.

In any event, I wanted inside of her so badly that I couldn’t have cared less if he wanted to fondle me a little! I slid deep and heard her groan low in her throat as I filled her, her pussy stretching to accommodate me and fitting me like we were made for each other, in that magical way a pussy does.

She was a velvet glove, a warm, slick haven of delightful sensations, and I groaned as she pushed forward, taking me deep before she tensed her powerful muscles, squeezing the length of my aching cock.

“Fuck, you’re so tight! God, that feels incredible.”

She locked her lips on mine, stifling my words as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. When we came up for air, she said, “Of course I’m tight! Your cock feels as thick as my forearm, for god’s sake.” She groaned. “Damn, that burn… it feels so good. Ohhh, fuck, just what I needed!”

As we began a slow, sensual rhythm of grinding our bodies together Rick stayed tightly against us, his rigid little cock pressed firmly to my upper thigh below my hip. I felt his hand reach underneath me from behind, between my legs, and I sucked in a sudden breath when his fingers closed around my balls, cupping and squeezing them. His fingertips were pressed against the base of my cock, feeling me thrust and strain as I drove myself deeply into his wife.

I looked at him. “Gentle, Rick! I don’t mind you playing with my balls if you want to, but I’m a little tender in that area.”

He blushed, I suppose because I’d made it public that he was fondling me, but he nodded. “Of course; sorry.” He eased up a little, and his gentle ball massage began to feel very nice, both soothing and erotic.

Troy, not one to be left out of the fun, spit on his fingers and smeared the slippery saliva over the engorged head of his cock. I felt him bump the base of my shaft as he teased her puckered rosebud from behind. “You ready for me?”

Mikki groaned, “God, yes, put it in me!”

He pressed forward, holding his long cock firmly as he slowly forced his way past her tight ring, and I felt her body spasm sharply and heard her gasp as he gained entrance, the swollen head of his cock slipping into her ass. I could feel his hardness through the thin membranes separating us, and I felt him begin to work his way more deeply into her ass, taking short strokes and pushing slightly deeper with each one. Soon he was buried to the hilt in her rectum, the swollen base of his cock throbbing against my own.

Mikki was loving every second of it, moaning and gasping as her body was invaded, her pussy and ass stretching to accommodate us. As we each pulled out slightly and then thrust back into her in unison, she came, crying out and digging her nails into my shoulders and her heels into my ass. My tender nutsack forgotten, I focused on the incredible sensation of her well-conditioned muscles clamping her pussy around my cock; I was in heaven, and I knew that Troy was enjoying it as much as I was.

Rick, for his part, seemed to be enjoying it as much as the rest of us, standing alongside and humping himself against us, at times rubbing on Mikki’s hip, or the side of her ass, at other times humping his hard cock against either Troy’s thigh or my own. He had one hand around behind me and through my legs, fondling my balls and stroking the base of my cock as I thrust into his wife, and the other performing the same service for Troy as his long, slender cock moved in and out of Mikki’s tight asshole.

I don’t know how Troy felt about it, but as weird as it was to have a coworker – and a male one, at that – fondling my balls, it felt really good in the moment. Plus, we were fucking his gorgeous, sexy, athletic wife, and if the price of admission on that ride was letting him play with my balls, I’d gladly pay it. Troy didn’t object, so I had to assume he felt much the same; my only real concern was that Rick’s touching and fondling might hasten my climax, and I wanted to enjoy this as long as possible.

We carried Mikki’s modest weight easily between us, although her lean, muscular legs wrapped around my hips and her arms around my neck supported a fair amount of it as well, and she was eagerly grinding her body onto our hard cocks as she came again, and then again about thirty seconds later. I don’t know if her first DP was everything she’d anticipated, but it was clear that she was enjoying it immensely.

Troy and I looked at each other over her shoulder, and I knew that he was feeling my cock against his inside of Mikki, each of us very aware of the proximity of the other’s hard shaft and its movement against us through her soft walls. We were close enough and had done enough of this type of thing years before to be comfortable with it, but neither of us was going to acknowledge how erotic and sensual it felt; we just enjoyed it and left the words unsaid.

Troy bent his knees slightly and moved in under her ass a bit more, then began to thrust vigorously into her tight pucker, his lower belly slapping her ass with each thrust. I knew that if Rick wasn’t using his hands to cup our balls, our nads would be slapping together just as vigorously; given how tender mine were, I was thankful that Rick was holding them and protecting me from Troy’s big eggs swinging back and forth.

Mikki locked her lips over mine again, her kisses frantic, almost violent as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, exploring every nook and cranny. Her orgasm was building, and she was eager to take it, to abandon herself into pure sensation as our cocks drove deeply into her body. I could feel her tensing up, moving toward what was shaping up to be a very powerful climax judging by her moans and exclamations of lust. When she inevitably crashed over the edge with a strangled cry, Rick came too, his little cock spasming and spurting out white geysers of cum onto her hip, my leg and ribs, and down Troy’s long thigh as he moaned and ground his twitching, spurting cock against us.

I hadn’t expected Rick to come on us, but no big deal – in group sex the cum is going to land where it will, and we were still in the showers, after all, so cleanup was only going to require a quick rinse. Whether it was Rick’s orgasm or Mikki’s, however, something triggered Troy, and he groaned and thrust deep, his cock straining against my own.

“Ohh, fuck! Coming… fuck!

Mikki groaned, “God yes, come in my ass. Come in me, fucker, I want to feel it!”

He held himself deep, buried to the hilt in her ass as he groaned again and let go. He swore as the jets of cum ripped through his cock and into her, and I could feel his hard shaft spasm and pump against my own with every spurt. It damn near set me off as well, but I somehow held out, my entire body trembling with the strain and my cock so hard it ached almost as much as my abused balls.

Between him grunting and swearing and Mikki moaning and crying out, exhorting us onward, I could only hope that nobody else was around – especially anywhere within the men’s locker room! Anyone overhearing us really couldn’t mistake the sounds for anything other than what they were… unless maybe they thought someone was being killed, I suppose.

I could feel Mikki’s pussy tightening on me as her sphincter gripped Troy, contracting and milking every drop out of him, draining his balls dry. Rick, his cum-oozing cock still grinding against us, let out a low moan of arousal as his hand between Troy’s leg felt his big cock pumping its load into his wife. His other hand tightened on my balls, no doubt a sympathetic reaction to the one squeezing Troy’s heavy sack and feeling the intense pulsations of my buddy’s orgasm.

His hand squeezing me, fingertips pressing into the base of my cock, was mildly painful on my bruised and aching plums, but I was distracted from the discomfort by his thumb pressing into my soapy asshole!

“Rick, fuck! Get your fucking thumb out of my ass!”

Mikki, still gasping through her orgasm, snickered. Troy laughed outright, albeit somewhat breathlessly, and Rick totally ignored my command, instead thrusting his thumb all the way in, his fingers locked around my balls with the middle two against the base of my cock and his thumb up my ass so that he was gripping me like a bowling ball. That was all it took, gentlemen; we had liftoff.

Mikki’s tight pussy squeezing my cock, all hot and slick and velvety, coupled with Rick’s fingers on my cock and balls and his thumb suddenly prodding my prostate created a cornucopia of sensations I couldn’t manage, and I came like a fucking freight train. It was shockingly intense, the first spurt of cum feeling like a torrent, a flood of cream into Mikki’s wet heat, and it just kept coming and coming.

I was straining into her, my eyes closed, when I heard Troy grunt. “Uhh! Fuck, dude, I can feel you coming! God, that feels so hot!”

In retrospect, I suppose that sounded a little gay, but at the time I didn’t think of that. I just wanted him to shut up and let me focus on the intensity of my orgasm and how incredible it felt to have Mikki riding my cock as our mutual orgasms rolled, roiled, and intertwined. I hadn’t distracted him during his climax, after all, even though I too could feel him launching his load.

This was probably one of my most amazing and powerful orgasms ever; I wanted to be able to remember every second of it… except maybe the part where Rick was vigorously fucking my ass with his thumb! Still, although unexpected, it unquestionably contributed to the intensity of my overall pleasure, so I wasn’t going to object too strenuously.

BilllyJam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BilllyJam

Mikki’s noisy orgasm seemed to go on and on, from when Troy had come in her right on through my own orgasm, and mine seemed to be trying to keep pace, stretching out until I knew it was nothing but dry spasms, my body drained. I suspect that Rick’s surprise assault may have had a lot to do with the duration, his thumb pressing and massaging my prostate and not allowing me to stop pumping. Whatever the cause, it was intense and gratifying, and when it finally began to wane my knees felt weak.

Fortunately, both Troy and I were still holding Mikki up, pressed between us and skewered on our still-hard cocks, and we leaned into each other for support before our legs could give out. As we began to recover, catching our breath, heart rates returning to normal, Rick slowly slid his thumb out of me. I gasped and tensed involuntarily, flexing my cock inside of his wife and tightening my anus as his thumb slid free.

She cried out at the sensation of my cock leaping one last time inside of her, as I turned to Rick. “Jesus, Rick! Usually I make a guy at least buy me dinner before I let him do that.”

They all laughed, and Rick gave my balls one last squeeze before backing away. “Felt good though, didn’t it?”

Begrudgingly, I had to admit that it had. “Ultimately, I guess, yeah, after the initial shock wore off. Still, a gentleman likes to be romanced.”

Rick grinned, and Troy chuckled, saying, “Good thing there were no gentlemen present, huh?”

I nodded. “Valid point. Should we put this beautiful young lady down, or are we just going to stand around with our cocks in her all afternoon?”

She moaned and wiggled, rubbing her tits against my chest before leaning in for another wet, open-mouthed kiss. “I’m fine with Plan B if you guys can manage it.”

As if in answer to her doubts, Troy’s softening cock suddenly snaked out of her tight orifice, probably propelled by her muscles as she’d wriggled her body. He groaned, she cried out as his cock slipped free, and his semi-flaccid schlong slapped against my thigh on its way down. I felt a large, warm splat of cum land on top of my foot; whether it was Troy’s and had dripped from her ass or my own which had been forced out around my cock and dripped from my balls I had no way of knowing, but I was planning to be back in the shower in a moment in any event.

Troy helped me raise her slightly, which allowed my cock, still mostly-erect, thick and rubbery but gradually going limp, to slip from her pussy. She and I let out a small gasp simultaneously, the sense of loss and the post-coital sensitivity of our respective parts creating a near-painful thrill. She shook the kinks out of her legs as we slowly set her down, then gave each of us a wonderful, warm, wet, cum-slick naked hug and a kiss before turning and giving Rick an even better one.

She breathed out a long, deep breath. “Whew! That was incredible, even better than I could have ever imagined! That was some extreme sport-fucking right there, and I loved every second of it. I came so good! When can we do it again?”

I laughed as I stepped back into the shower, pumping some soap from the dispenser into my palm. “Well, I think I can speak for both me and Troy when I say anytime, although the mind might be a bit more willing than the dick at the moment.”

She laughed and grabbed my sagging cock with a soapy hand. “You guys are such delicate creatures. I’m ready to go right now if you can manage to get this big boy all hard again!”

I grinned. “It’s not a competition.” I should have known better than to say that to an athlete.

“Wrong, stud; everything is a competition and right now I’m way ahead.”

That made me laugh. “Have it your way; only thing is, in this one we all ultimately win.”

She was tugging on me, sliding her soap-slick hand up and down my still-swollen shaft, clearly eager for more. It felt really good, and my cock needed a good washing, so it was dual-purpose, but I had serious doubts that she was going to raise the dead quite this soon. Never one to miss out on a good cock massage, Troy stepped closer so that she could give him the same treatment with her other hand, which seemed to please the heck out of her. Rick looked on, rapt, his little cock showing signs of recovery well before Troy or I were able to.

Luckily, even with the noise of the running showers, we were not so wrapped up in each other that we failed to hear a locker slam in the next room. Rick freaked out. “Oh my god! Mikki, hide!”

She laughed calmly. “Sweetie, where am I going to hide? A little late for that, I think.” She did have the foresight to release our cocks, but then she stepped casually under the shower, facing toward the doorway, and started to lather up as though her presence was the most natural thing in the world. I turned away, facing the showerhead and the wall so that my semi-erect cock would not be as readily apparent, and Troy did the same on the other side of her, our asses toward the opening into the hall.

Rick was still dithering, all but wringing his hands, when a short, heavy-set, balding, middle-aged man, a towel straining to wrap around him, walked past the open doorway. Watching over my shoulder, I saw him glance in casually as he passed and continued down the hall toward the restroom. I waited for it, visualizing his double-take as his mind registered what he’d seen, and sure enough, a moment later his head popped back around the corner, goggle-eyed.

He stepped back into the middle of the doorframe, staring at Mikki. “She’s not supposed to be in here.”

She looked back at him, not the least bit intimidated. “Who, me? Of course I am. It’s that whole gender-identity thing you keep hearing about; I identify as male, you see, so this is my locker room too.”

He frowned, not at all pleased, but I noticed that his eyes never stopped exploring her body. “What? That’s bullshit… you sure as hell ain’t no male!”

Troy jumped in. “Ssshhhh – you can’t say that! As long as she self-identifies as male, that’s what he is, and today she – I mean, he - self-identifies as a tall, black male.”

I stifled a laugh but joined the fun. “Yeah, dude. She, um, he, identifies as LeBron James as a matter of fact, and if you’d seen her – I mean, him - out on the court you’d believe it too. Careful, or he might kick your ass.”

I heard Rick laugh, but I kept my eyes on the newcomer, who wasn’t buying it at all but was enjoying ogling Mikki’s amazing body so much that I figured he’d let it pass. I was right. “Well, whatever. If that’s what you want to go with, that’s fine. I gotta say, though, that you’re by far the sexiest tall black male I’ve ever seen, Miss… uhh, LeBron.”

She laughed and took two long steps forward, closing the distance between them. She towered over him as she put a wet hand on his bare, hairy, but somewhat flabby chest. “Why, thank you! It’s so nice to be accepted for who I really am, especially by such a manly hunk!”

He was nonplussed, but before he could figure out how to respond she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, at the same time reaching through the flap in his towel and grabbing his junk. His breath came out in a surprised “woof,” and he jumped like she’d jabbed him with a cattle prod, then groaned as she squeezed his package. His face went beet-red, and I was a little bit afraid he might have a stroke or something right there on the spot; to his credit, he made no move to pull away.

I could see the muscles in Mikki’s forearm working as she squeezed and fondled him, and she bent down slightly to look directly into his surprised face. “Would you like to see a demonstration of my ball-handling skills?”

He appeared frozen, rooted to the spot, unsure whether to relax and enjoy it, possibly grabbing a boob or two in the process, push her away, or file sexual assault charges. He looked at each of us, his eyes bulging, scanning our faces and bodies as if one of us had the answer tattooed on our skin somewhere. In the end, he groaned and stepped back, pulling his equipment out of Mikki’s skilled grasp.

“Jesus! You kids are crazy – and she’s not supposed to be in here!” His edict issued, he fled back up the hall, moobs and belly bouncing, restroom forgotten. It was apparent that the only piece of equipment in the gym that he ever intended to use was the steam room… and possibly the snack bar. I debated suggesting that we all go to the steam room as well so that Mikki could continue her fun, but let it pass.

We were laughing, which was probably not very kind of us, but it had been pretty funny and the poor guy had gotten a free grope of his dangly bits from a beautiful woman, so we felt like we’d earned the chuckle.

Troy shook his head. “What would you have done if he’d taken you up on your offer?”

She shrugged, looking down the hall in the direction he’d fled. “Probably given him a handjob, maybe a blowjob; it felt like he had a pretty nice rack on him. Not like you guys, of course…”

Rick grinned proudly. “That’s my girl; never met a cock she didn’t like!’ He slapped her ass loudly with a cupped palm, keeping it there for a squeeze afterward as she put an arm around his shoulder affectionately.

“To paraphrase Will Rogers,” I nodded agreeably. “That’s a fine quality in a woman, definitely a keeper. It also doesn’t hurt that she’s gorgeous, has legs that reach all the way from that beautiful ass to the ground, and kicks serious butt at b-ball either, of course. I could go on…”

That earned me a flash of brilliantly white teeth as she smiled at me, but, reluctantly, I had to burst the bubble of euphoria we were living in. “Well, y’all, I’m getting rather pruney here in the water, and we really should get out of here before that guy reports in and someone comes to investigate. That means you, my naked and nubile beauty, need to go back to your own locker room and get some clothes on… and I can’t believe I just said that!”

They laughed and agreed, but Mikki insisted on doing a quick cleanup first. “I wonder if LeBron has ever had this much cum running down his legs.”

Rick shook his head, tossing her a towel as she stepped out of the shower into the hall, joining us. “Unlikely – now go! We’ll meet you in the parking lot.”

She wrapped the towel around herself, tucking the flap as we walked from the hallway into the locker room; with it high enough to wrap around her tits, it barely covered her ass. God, I love tall women!

When she got to the door of the locker room and pushed it open to check the hallway for potential witnesses, she bent forward and leaned around the corner, which caused the back of her towel to rise up and expose the lower curve of her high, firm, luscious ass. When Troy whistled appreciatively, she gave us a quick little booty shimmy before disappearing into the hall.

Her departure left a sudden void, and we all looked at each other, still naked; an awkwardness that hadn’t existed moments before, with Mikki present, descended on us. I tried to push it aside.

“Rick, your wife is absolutely amazing! That whole experience was incredible… except maybe the part about getting my balls crushed. But given how it ended up, I’d still do it again, although I think maybe I’d nominate Troy’s balls for destruction the next time around.”

Troy pushed me good-naturedly. “Thanks a lot! Some friend you are… I guess I do owe you one for taking one for the team though, don’t I?”

“At least one. You’re sure you’re okay with all this, right, Rick? And yeah, I know; a great time to ask…”

He laughed. “Yeah, of course. We loved it.” He hesitated, then went on, “Guys, I should probably tell you, we’ve been trying to figure out a way to get together with you ever since I started working there and told Mikki about you two; she’s - well, we’ve – been enjoying the best fantasies about it ever since. The power outage today, and then you invite me to the gym, Mikki being here… it all felt like maybe it was supposed to happen.”

I grinned. “Fate – or at least serendipity. Next time you plan such a perfect alignment of the planets, make sure none of them align with my crotch, wouldja?”

They laughed as Troy asked him, “Why didn’t you just talk to us, maybe introduce us or bring her to our Friday Afternoon Club?”

Rick shrugged. “It seemed kind of awkward. What was I supposed to do, say, ‘Hey guys, this is my wife and she wants you two to fuck her senseless while I watch,’?”

My turn to shrug. “I’d have said yes; what about you, Troy, would you have fucked Mikki if Rick had asked you to? I mean, I know she’s incredibly beautiful, bright, sexy, and has a body to die for, so she’s not like your usual choices in women, but you’d have still fucked her if he’d asked nicely, right?”

He played along. “Sure, I’d have said yes – you wouldn’t even have had to twist my arm or promise to ram your thumb up my ass or anything. I’m pretty sure I’d have been on that like a duck on a June bug!”

Rick blushed when Troy ribbed him about his anal assault on me. “Jason, about that, I was just sort of in the moment, and… “

I interrupted him. “Que sera, sera, Rick; although my eyes may have bugged out for a moment there, I have to admit that it wasn’t entirely unpleasant – and I was a whole lot further inside of your wife than you were in me, so who am I to object? You do still owe me a dinner, though.”

He laughed. “Done! As a matter of fact, if you guys want to come to the house, Mikki and I would love to continue what we started, maybe make a day of it; she'd love to show you her cock-sucking skills. We can play as long as we want and then we’ll either fix dinner later or order in. Another little secret here; you guys are sort of my early Christmas present to her, so I hope you’ll consider it.”

I pretended as though I needed to ponder it. “Hmm, I don’t think I’ve ever been anybody’s Christmas present before. How about you, Troy?”

He shook his head. “Me either. Are you planning to wrap us, maybe tie a big red bow around our cocks or something?”

Rick laughed again. “That would be excellent – maybe I should! So you’ll come, then?”

“Rick, buddy, you couldn’t keep us away with a stick. Should we just follow you home?”

“Sure, let’s go!”

He turned toward the door, but I stopped him. “You think maybe we should put some clothes on first?”

He looked down at his naked body, his tiny flaccid cock an acorn nestled in its thatch of brown pubes, and giggled. “Oh yeah, I guess so, huh? Silly me! Hey, Mikki wants to try something; she wants one of us to lie on the bed so she can ride their face while she gives the other two each a world-class blowjob.”

I grinned as I dressed. “Sounds great to me. You good with that, Troy?”

“Absolutely, but how do we decide who goes where?”

“Rochambeau?” I suggested.

“Huh?” I got a blank stare from Rick as he tugged his pants on.

Troy explained, “Rock-paper-scissors, although this sounds like another one of those contests where there’s really no loser.”

Rick nodded. “Oh, okay; I know that one. Hey, if it’s all right with you guys, I’d like to be the one on the bed with Mikki on my face; I love licking her pussy after she’s been well and thoroughly fucked. It’s amazing…”

Troy frowned as he cut him off. “What, so you expect me and Jase to just settle for a world-class blowjob from a gorgeous woman? Boy, the things we sacrifice just to keep you happy, Rick…”

We were laughing as we left the locker room. Mikki was waiting for us already, no doubt viewing getting there first as yet another competition, and a win. It turned into an amazing, memorable, mind-blowing (not to mention cock-sucking) afternoon, the first of many we’d share with Ricky and Mikki. They turned out to be astonishingly open-minded. Mikki, especially, was willing to try almost anything any of us could dream up, and we all lived out a lot of our wildest, kinkiest fantasies together.

That, however, is a much longer story, and one I’m all out of time to tell. Rick just called, you see, and it seems his wife is horny… again.

 

 

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments