Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Fifty One

"Two girls and two guys and a bottle of one fifty one... true story..."

11
1 Comment 1
11.7k Views 11.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
My name is Lexi... So the night begins, I was hanging out with one of my best friends Erica. She gets a call from this guy she knows named Steve. Turns out his cousin is down from New York and he wants to hang out. So we all meet up and my lovely friend decides to go on a store run. I ask what she is gonna get and she says a bottle of Bacardi 151 since thats my favorite, and other stuff. So she and Steve go off while me and Steve's cousin check into a room. We get the room and go inside and I ask him what part of New York he is from.

"You don't care so why ask" he says.

"Okay fine. You're right I don't give a shit." I say.

"So how long you been a hoe?" he asks.

"What are you talking about! I am not a hoe! What is your deal!" I yell.

He looks me up and down and I follow his gaze. I was wearing a black mini skirt, a dark gray tank top, fuzzy ugg boots that were gray and black. I pondered for a moment why he would assume I was a hooker. I was dressed decent enough I thought.

"So I am wearing a mini skirt, not every chick wearing one is a hooker dude" I stated.

"It's not what you're wearing girl." He said. " It's because Steve is a pimp and I assume you work for him."

I stared blankly at this guy. I didn't know if Steve was really a pimp or if he told this dude he was one so he could look good. So we waited, not saying a word to each other watching T.V. until my friend came back with the drinks. As soon as they walked threw the door I pulled Erica back outside. I wanted to know exactly what I was getting into here.

"Dude is Steve a pimp? That guy in there told me he was, and asked if I was his hoe."

Erica sighed and looked at me then at the hotel door. " Yea he is, but you can't tell him I told you he will be real mad!"

I looked at her in disbelief. I couldn't believe she had me out with some pimp whose cousin thought I was one of his hoes.

"That is so not cool dude! Are you working for this guy Erica?"

The door to the room opens and Steve walks out with his cousin. He looks our way then starts talking to his cousin. Erica leans close to me and whispers in my ear.

"Naw I don't work for him but when I need a little extra money he hooks me up"

She smiles at me and asks me not to freak out. I nod to her and walk back into the room. I sit on the bed closest to the door. They were all outside smoking. Erica must of told Steve that I was pissed off from being called a hoe. When he entered the room he grabbed his cousin and brought him next to the bed I was sitting on. He told him that yes he was a pimp but I was not working for him. Then he leaned close to me and said softly, " Not yet at least." Winked and walked back outside to talk to Erica.

So his cousin looks at me and says,

"My bad no disrespect meant lady, my name is Trent." And offered his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand and go to the table to pour myself a drink.

Erica and Steve come in and start making out on the other bed across from me. I ask them if they'd like a drink. They say sure so I pour drinks for them while Trent watches me. He leans up against the wall by the table and I go back to the bed to continue watching them grope each other. They get up to drink and quickly fall back to the bed.

Steve starts rubbing her thighs as he does he looks at me and grabs her nice firm ass which makes her moan. I look over at Trent who is watching me watch them. I turn back to the bed and Steve has his hand up Erica's shirt cupping her small breast. I turn away and take a gulp of my drink. I hear Erica gasp and look over and Steve has her shirt off and his mouth is tasting her breasts. I watch as his tongue flicks back and fourth over her dark brown nipple. His eyes lock with mine and he winks. I feel myself getting wet wanted his mouth on my body. Trying not to stare, knowing he wants me to look.

I hear Trent say something, and ask him to repeat himself. He is still leaning against the wall by the drinks so I go over to him. I ask him again to repeat himself saying I didn't hear him. He says,

" Why are you blushing?"

"Am I? I didn't notice maybe it's the 151 working it's magic." I say.

He laughed, and at that moment he looked so gorgeous I just wanted to kiss him deeply even though I barely knew him.

"You seem to enjoy watching them make out" He says.

I look over towards the bed as Steve and Erica rub all over each other, both half naked now.

"Watching can be fun." I reply." Participating is much better."

"Would you like to kiss me?" Trent asks.

I laugh nervously. I don't know this guy. I don't know Steve either. I wonder what I should do when Trent starts talking again.

"Do you like me? Well if you don't that's fine...I just wanted to..." Trent blubbered

I put my finger over his full sexy lips and said "You'll do for the night"

"Oh so you want to use me tonight" he said.

"Why not? You don't care so why ask." I respond.

He starts laughing and I grab him by his neck and press my lips against his. He lets out a gasp and pulls me closer. I slid my hand slowly up his shirt and feel his yummy abs tremble at my touch. Erica passes us to use the bathroom and smacks my ass, the bitch she knows that turns me on. As I continue to make out I feel a hand on my ass. I turn around and see Steve standing there in his boxers with a firm grip on my behind.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I exclaim.

"I think you two should get more comfortable, why not lay on the bed pretty lady?" Steve says.

"That sounds like a good idea" Trent says as he leads me towards the second bed.

Trent sits on the bed and pulls me down next to him. Steve sits down on the other side of me and starts rubbing my legs as Trent kisses me deeply. Steve pushes me down on the bed as his hand goes further up my legs. I moan with excitement and anticipation, as thoughts pop in my head of what these two men can do to me. Trent takes his hand and puts it under my tank top and starts to play with my stomach. Steve's hand makes it to the bottom of my mini when Erica comes out of the bathroom. She grabs his hand and he goes with her back to the other bed. I adjust how I was laying so I could watch what Steve was doing while I was being pawed by Trent. He reached down and pulled off my boots and kissed my feet. He started to make his way up my legs, kissing and gently biting.

Steve started to undress Erica the rest of the way, he took off her shoes and her black capri pants. As Trent started to suck my toes, I watched Steve bend my friend over and enter her hard from behind. She screamed from pleasure. I moaned as the expression on her face showed how good it felt. I started getting wet. Steve trusted into her again and she let out a gasp, I bit my lower lip to stop myself from moaning again. He started to fuck her deeper and harder as he stared into my eyes. As if he were saying your next.

I grabbed Trent by his shirt collar, made him stand up while I unbuttoned his pants. He takes off his shirt while I pulled his pants down. He was standing there in his boxers hard as a rock. I start rubbing his throbbing cock threw his shorts. He reaches down and pulls his cock out for me to see. I take him in my mouth as he gasps for breath. He grabs me by my hair and face fucks me. I hear Erica moaning and the sound of Steve's cock going in and out of her pussy, matching the rhythm of Trent's cock going in and out of my mouth. Trent starts to pick up speed as his climax draws close. He thrusts deep into my throat as he blows his loads and I swallow what doesn't drip out of my mouth.

I stand up and slid down my mini and Trent pushes me back on the bed. he spreads my legs open and kisses my thighs. His hands slid under my thong and he rips it off. I groan with lust and arch my hips up toward his face. He obliges and starts sucking on my quivering clit. "Oh yesss" I moan as I close my eves. I am enjoying the way my pussy is being serviced when I feel someone join us in the bed. I open my eyes and see Steve. I look at him and see the hunger in his eyes. He lifts up my shirt and I make no move to stop him. He lifts me up enough to unhook my bra and takes it along with my shirt off.

Trent looks up and Steve tells him to keep doing what he was doing. I moan as Trent's mouth sucks and licks my wet pussy. Steve squeezes my left breast while he takes the other in his mouth. I never felt feelings like this. My mind whirls as I get nearer to coming. I start to moan louder as the pressure builds.

NikaGentle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikaGentle

Trent stops suddenly and pushes Steve aside as he enter my pussy with his hard throbbing cock. I stop moaning. I look at him and say

" No no no no you were not finished! what the fuck do you think you are doing! I was about to cum you can't stop get back down there!"

He stops in mid thrust looks into my eyes, kisses first one breast then the other. Then he pulls out until only the head of his cock was inside me.

"Well? what are you waiting for!" I scream.

He laughs and I started getting wet his laugh made me want him more. Without warning he thrusts his hips forward. He pounded my pussy hard and deep with his wonderful cock filling me entirely. He was driving me crazy with desire. I wanted him to go faster and moved into him on every thrust. I was on the brim, almost to that awesome peak when Trent pulled out and came all over my tits. I was so pissed off! That was the second time I had gotten close to an orgasm but no cigar.

Steve was in the middle of fucking Erica, pulled out and came over to me and told Trent to take care of her. When I saw the size of his cock I was nervous about letting him stick it inside me. He said we could try and if it didn't feel good he'd stop. I agreed only if he went slow. I look over at Trent and Erica as they begin to fuck. Steve enters me slowly and I tense up. He whispers in my ear to relax. He pushes further in and I gasp in pain. He stops and says he is all the way in. He pulls out and thrusts in hard. I scream

" Go slow!!"

"You feel so good, mhmm so wet, so tight I can't, I want to fuck you so hard... Please let me I want to so bad." Steve moans in my ear.

Erica yells from the other bed " Steve's dick feels good you just have to get used to it!"

So I try to relax as Steve pounds my pussy with his huge cock. I squeeze my pussy tighter hoping he will come soon. He keeps going and my pussy starts to get sore. I am not having fun so I push him off. He asks me whats wrong and I say I can't do it. I like pleasure not pain. Erica comes over and lays Steve down and begins to suck his cock. I am amazed how her full lips cover his huge cock. She takes him all the way down to the base of his cock and back up again. Steve sees me staring and reaches over and pulls me on top of his face. He sticks his tongue inside my wet sore pussy and begins to lick away the pain. He pulls me closer to his face. I moan as his tongue runs over my throbbing clit. I look down to watch my friend expertly licking all around his shaft before taking the entire rod in her mouth once more.

I hear a click and look up to see Trent with a camera in his hand. I gasp and as I am thinking of how to cuss him out Steve buries his tongue deep in my dripping wet pussy. I shudder as I lose all self control and waves of pleasure wash over me. I fall back onto the bed and place my fingers to my clit and quickly take my finger away as she is still sensitive to touch. I slid a finger into my pulsating pussy and moan. I sit up to watch Erica and Steve as I finger myself. Steve starts grunting as he reaches climax. He stands up and pulls his cock out to coat Erica's face with with his silky white sperm.

Erica giggles and Trent goes to the bathroom to fetch her a towel. She gets up and grabs me from the bed and takes me to the bathroom with her. She asks if I could run a bath for her so she can get cleaned up. I begin to draw her bath when she comes up behind me and smacks my ass.

"You're being a feisty bitch tonight huh? How much have you had to drink?" I ask.

She giggles and jumps in the tub. I long to join her but I do not know if she will be comfortable with that. I have been bi-sexual for quite some time, but Erica has always been straight. I watch as she begins to wash herself and yearn to touch her olive skin. She looks at me and asks if I'd like to get in and help her get clean. I hurry and hop in not waiting so she can't change her mind. She turns her back to me and looks sexily over her shoulder at me. I begin to wash her back. Not caring that Trent is snapping picture after picture. I run my hands over her neck and slid down the front of her arms. I bring them back up her belly and stop just below her breasts. Slowly I inch up as her breathing begins to get heavier. I pull her closer to me as I pinch both of her already erect nipples.




She lets out a moan and arches her back. I kissed her on her neck right beneath her ear as I slide one of my hands down her belly until I get to the top of her pubic hair. Her hand comes up and stops my hand going any further. I bring my hand back up to join the other in fondling her tits. She turns around and looks at me with lust filled dark brown eyes. I lean in and place my lips upon hers. She pulls back but I push forward placing my hand on her breast willing her to kiss me back. She gives in to me and opens her mouth letting my tongue enter. I moan as she kisses me back with her soft full lips. I taste Steve's come as I hungrily taste her mouth. I attempt to touch her pussy again she stops me and pulls me closer. So I slide my hand down to her firm ass and squeeze. We moan together me from lust her from pleasure.

I hear the men leave the bathroom and Erica pulls back and unplugs the tub. I sigh and try to think of a way to make this last I don't want to stop touching her, I want to taste her, I want to hear her moan from pleasure that I am giving to her. I watch her get out and grab a towel as I stand up. She walks out of the bathroom barely covered as I follow dripping wet. She looks back at me and looks around the room to see where the guys are. I hear them faintly outside.

I go up to her and take the towel. I gently lay her down on the bed as I start drying her off. My hands touch her skin its soft and silky. Her breath is coming in short bursts as I run my hands all over her body the towel forgotten on the floor. She has small perky tits with dark brown nipples. I lean in and blow on one, it responds and hardens immediately. I flick her hard nipple with the tip of my tongue. She lets out a gasp and brings her hands up to stop me. I grab her hands in mine and take her tit into my mouth. She moans with surprise. I trail my tongue along her chest to the other breast and start sucking hard. Erica starts moaning and lets her hands fall so I bring my now free hand to her other hard and now wet nipple and squeeze.

I feel her hand go down to touch herself, and I stop her. I take her hands place with mine as I slid one finger into her hot wet pussy then up to her clit. She is trembling with desire for me and I can't wait to make her scream. I take my mouth off her tit and spread her legs. I plant a kiss on each of her inner thighs. I kiss right above her clit and she tenses up in anticipation I hear the door open and Erica sits up. I take this chance and bury my face into her sweet wet pussy and she lets out a yelp and lays back down. I stick my long tongue deep inside her pussy tasting her she moans softly. I want to drive her crazy I flatten my tongue and slowly lick her clit she moans and squirms as I continue to slowly lick her love bud. I pick up speed , sucking and licking and she starts to moan my name.

"Yes Lexi yes ooohhh Lexi yes ahhh Lexi"

I lick faster and harder. C'mon baby I think come for me. I reach down and start rubbing my throbbing clit I am so wet. Next thing I know someone is behind me sticking their rock hard cock inside my wanting pussy. I moan and Erica screams for me not to stop. I re-focus and start licking her clit while being pounded from behind. As she gets close she tries to back away and I grab her hips and take her clit into my mouth sucking hard. The cock inside my pussy is going fast and hard making me moan as I suck Erica. She screams as she sprays my face with her salty come. I let out a growl and stick my fingers inside feeling her pussy contract. I take them out and bring them to my mouth to taste her again. I lick her once more and she shudders and pulls back. I look up and see Steve grab her further up the bed and start fucking her. I feel the rhythm of Trent's cock pick up, he then pulls out and I feel my ass being covered with warm thick come.

I was spent. My pussy was happily sore and satisfied. I stood up and Trent wiped off my ass with the towel. I sat down on the other bed and watched Erica and Steve. As soon as they were done we all looked at each other and giggled. I snuggled up with Trent as Erica and Steve got comfy. I drifted off to sleep wondering what we were gonna do in the morning before check out...


The End
Published 
Written by demonchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments