Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Great Halloween Chapter 2

"The real scary part, dead or alive, we would wait and see."

4
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
...When we were finished and both totally satisfied, we knew we were going to need to explain the scratches and bite marks to M.

J-Nine and I were sitting on the sofa catching our breath and deciding what the best strategy would be to tell M about the love marks. Then an idea popped in my head, I asked J-Nine, “Have you ever thought about being with another woman?”

J-Nine looked at me and said, “You know I have a twin sister, what do you think? Duh!”

Well, that settled it. I told her, “Why don’t you go to the bedroom, climb in slowly and then begin to spoon her. She will wake up I am sure. M is a very light sleeper. She will either rollover and kiss you or, just push you away. Then we can go from there.”

J-Nine agreed to the plan. Off she went to the bedroom. As she was going upstairs, I proceeded to grab a pair of shorts and a shirt from the laundry, hoping to hide any evidence of our earlier tryst.

I sat at the foot of the stairs listening for any indication something might be happening, but nothing was. That was when the fear began to set in. I was afraid M had awakened earlier and new exactly what had been going on earlier. But to my surprise, in a few moments I began to hear that tell-tell sign that M was on the verge of an orgasm, due to the loud moans coming from our bedroom.

As I went upstairs, my hog was growing ever larger anticipating how the evening was beginning to unfold. M let out a howl to the moon and simply said, “God forgive me, but damn that was incredible. Where is Chris?”

I walked through the door and said, “Hello, what is going on in here?”

M looked at me and said, “Get undressed and join the party!”

I looked at J-Nine and winked saying, “Really? This is not amusing if you are not serious!”

J-Nine said, “It is not a joke, and I think your wife needs a cock inside her now, by the way, I am jealous you get to lick this sweet twat any time you like."

J-Nine got off the bed and came up to me and kissed me hard as I licked my sweet wife’s come from her face.

J-Nine began undressing me as M came over and kissed me as well. Then she said in a whisper, “It looks like your dream is finally coming true.”

I replied, “We have had threesomes before, so what dream?”

M simply said, “You have always wanted to fuck J-Nine, here is your chance, so make it good!”

J-Nine played along well as if nothing had happened earlier. As she lowered my shorts she looked up at M and said, “Holy shit, this thing is going to split me open.” M replied back, “I know, it splits me open three times a week and I love it!”

Just then J-Nine slipped her mouth around my cock for the fourth time tonight at least and began to low me. I looked down at J-Nine and said, “I want to fuck M now!”

M laid down on her back, and as I spread her legs to enter her, she grabbed J-Nine and said, “Get above me, I want to taste that pussy and get it ready for that fat cock.” I slid into the saddle and slowly sank as deep as I could into M's pussy. 

Now it had been a couple of years since we had played these reindeer games with anyone. But I must admit, M looked like a fucking pornstar licking that tight little pussy, using her tongue and fingers like a pro, hell if we had a toy handy, she probably would have used that.

I was fucking M real slow as she started to moan hard again, and I knew she was cumming so I started to ram that fuck hole hard, then J-Nine reached down and rubbed her engorged clit.

Just then M's the dam broke. Her cum was running like a river down both of our thighs, and he pussy sucked me in like a Hoover, she became so tight I was not sure I would ever get out of that pussy.

After M relaxed for a second I pulled out, J-Nine took my place and dropped into a sixty-nine lapping up every ounce of M’s pussy juice. This made M begin to have another orgasm almost immediately.

At the same time, M began to ream J-Nine’s asshole with her tongue. The sounds in the room became almost animalistic. Orgasms were going off like fireworks, and it was hard to say who was having the biggest, as they were both profoundly loud!

I sat back as the girls finally rolled over exhausted ready for a break. Just then J-Nine looked at M and asked, “Can I fuck him now?”

M said, “At this point, I think it would only be right for one of us fuck him, but I can’t take anymore right now.”

J-Nine just looked at me, rolled on her back and opened her legs. She looked up at me as I saddled up and said “Go easy please, I need to get used to something that thing," and just winked at me. I slowly started to enter her again and could not believe tight she was in such a short time.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

I just moaned as I filled that pussy, and then I felt M begin to my lick my balls and asshole.

Finally, after a few easy long strokes J-Nine begged me, “Oh god, please fuck me hard, just give me everything you got!”

M came up behind me tracing her finger through my ass crack and started kissing me soft and sweet. This went on for about fifteen minutes then M finally said, “You have some staying power tonight, but this is truly out of the ordinary, did you two already fuck her tonight?”

I gulped and she said, “It’s ok if you did, but...”

I just cut her short and said, “No, but before coming upstairs to bed I jacked off.”

M replied, “Yeah, OK, that’s what I thought!”

I was not sure what she meant, but she did not let on one way or the other what she believed. M then asked, “J-Nine, do you like it in the ass?”

J-Nine replied, “I have only done it once before, and it was nice but I am not sure about Chris’ fitting.”

M said, “Oh I am sure we have something that will help with that, do you want to try?”

J-Nine said, “Sure, what the fuck.”

I pulled out as M told her to get on her knees. J-Nine complied and M reached into the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of KY. She opened the top and began putting a few drops on J-Nine's asshole, playing with her pussy at the same time.

Finally, M looked at me and asked, “Are you ready?

I replied “Are sure J-Nine?”

She just nodded her head and said, “Please, just go easy on me.”

M leaned down and gave my cock a quick little lick and suck, then raised back up, put some KY on me and pulled my cock toward J-Nine’s ass.

I began to slowly ease my cock into that tight little ass, and J-Nine just moaned.

M asked her, “Are you ok babe, he can stop if it hurts?”

J-Nine said, “Don’t stop, just shove it all in, but slowly, please.” Well, I always aim to please, so like any gentleman would, I did exactly as requested.

Now, J-Nine group was finally able to just let go and scream. Moaning over and over, “Fuck me, GOD, fuck me hard and deep!”

M reached down again and stroked my balls, and then she shoved a slippery little finger up my ass.

That did it, I screamed out, “Shit I am going to fucking explode.”

J-Nine said, “I want to feel it, let your cum go deep in my ass!”

I was amazed I had anything left. M knew then I must have been telling the truth earlier, she said in a whisper in my ear, “You really did only jack off earlier didn’t you?" All I could do was nod.

M asked if anyone wanted a drink as I was laying there spread eagle trying to cool down and J-Nine was lying opposite me stroking my cock. I asked, “Are you fixing?”

M said, “Well I offered didn't I?” We both nodded as M walked away she said, “You two don’t do anything I wouldn’t, I am going to have a smoke on the patio and then I will bring drinks up.”

M walked out, and hearing her hit the bottom step, J-Nine and I looked at each other and laughed quietly. She was still stroking my cock and to my amazement it was beginning to stiffen up again. J-Nine just looked at me and said “Mmmmmmm.”

With that, she began blowing me until I was at full mast once again, then she laid back and opened those legs wide. I climbed back into the saddle. There was no slow and intimate fucking it was balls to the walls.

M walked back into the room and said, “Seriously you two, how can you have the energy to go again? I wish the two of you HAD fucked before waking me up. We have to get some sleep sometime tonight.”

M put the drinks down, stayed for a few minutes longer and finally said, “Look, I am into all the fun and games, but damn I can’t sit here and watch you bang her head into the wall. Not only does it look painful but are either of you really getting any satisfaction at all?”

J-Nine just looked up at her and said, “Yesssssssssss, oh god YESSSSSSSSSS!" 

M said, “Fine, have fun I will see you two downstairs when you finish up. But please, don’t kill each other, I don’t need a dead husband, and I definitely do not want to explain this to Jeff.”

We just laughed as she walked away and kept fucking until J-Nine came twice more.

We both got up and dressed, walked downstairs where M was with drinks in hand. M sat naked and looked at us and said, “Clothes, really we are going to be formal and shy now?”

We all started laughing and talking and yawning and decided it was time for some sleep, knowing the morning would be coming all too soon. But wondering what the daylight might bring, would it be ok or very awkward?

Well, that begins a new chapter of its own, to come later.

One Great Halloween Chapter 1

Published 
Written by NIGHTOWL6261A
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments