Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our circle widens

"Pam is invited to join us"

8
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
If you have read the other stories in this series, and I recommend you do, you already know Harvey, Jake, and Julie.

After our last evening with Harvey and Jake, Sherry and I were at the kitchen table having dinner and she brought up that evening and said, "I think we need another woman in this group. Three of you were just too much, and I was completely fucked out by taking on all of you. Jake is so large I am not sure I want that as a steady diet. It certainly is not going to be good for my pussy because it took two days to get back to normal."

I asked if she had anyone in mind.

"Actually, I do but have no idea if she would be interested."

I asked, "Are you thinking of asking Julie to join us again?"

"No, Julie has too hard a time getting away from her husband, but has told me she wants to play more and when she could she would call a day or two ahead when she sees an opportunity coming."

She looked at me and said, "What do you think of Pamela as a possibility?"

Wow, my cock started to rise at the thought. Pam is a mutual friend of ours who also served in the Navy as a WAVE. Although younger than Sherry and I, we had heard that Pam had a reputation as being "easy".

Pam is a tall redhead with really big boobs and carries a little extra weight that mostly is in her thighs and boobs. I wouldn't classify Pam as a BBW. just a little thick. The more I thought of it the more I liked the thought of seeing her with us fucking and sucking cock and maybe a little bi action with my wife.

Sherry didn't wait for a reply just said, "Do you want to approach her or should I?"

I thought for a few moments and told Sherry that Pam and I had done a little flirting in the past so I wouldn't mind bringing the subject up when we see her.

Sherry said, "I have watched you around her and we both know she gets around. Why don't you give her a call, see how willing she seems?"

So I got our little black phone book and called her then and there. When Pam answered I said, "Hello Pam," and she instantly recognized my voice.

She asked, "To what do I owe this surprise?"

I decided to be direct and said, "Sherry is out for the evening I am horny, and I thought of you and maybe you would like to meet me for a drink and see what happens?"

Her reply was, "I don't really feel like getting dressed to go clubbing, why don't I come to your house and we can skip the drink?" WOW, talk about easy! She was more than willing and her suggestion was pretty clear to me. She said, "Give me about 45 minutes to get a shower and get there."

I hung up and told Sherry exactly what Pam said. "Well do I hide here? Go out and come back? What do you want me to do?"

I said, "Call Harvey and have him meet you at the bar down the street, then bring him back here in an hour or so."

She agreed, called Harvey, and left. She wasn't gone 15 minutes when Pam knocked on the door. I let her in and immediately noticed she didn't have a lot on. Her tits were unencumbered by a bra and were floating free. That was a lot of tits to be floating free, but they were not hanging as low as I would have expected for their size.

I asked her what she wanted to drink and got it for her and sat on the couch next to her. She asked where Sherry was, and I told her she was at the bar on the corner meeting a friend. Pam asked, "Really? Male or Female?"

I thought what the hell, I am supposed to be seducing her and get her involved in our circle of friends so I said, "A guy actually.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

A black guy friend of ours. I think they could show up here soon because I know she wants to fuck him again tonight." 

Pam looked at me, her eyes wide open, and said, "Again?"

I said, "You heard me right, we fuck other people and that is why I called you. Actually hoping you would like to join us. Interested?"

Without missing a beat, Pam leaned over and kissed me and ripped her blouse open, then shoved my face in her tits. I was licking and sucking as fast as I could but couldn't find a nipple. I sat back a little and held her tits up and found out she had no nipples, they were inverted but she had nice big brown circles there and they were sensitive. No nipples but sensitive titties. Wow, a new experience for me. Never in my life experience had I seen inverted nipples. Finally she said, "Does that answer your question?" So I guess the rumors were right, Pam is easy!

Pam said, "Did you say she was meeting a black guy?"

I said, "Yes, we have been doing this with Harvey for about three months and last time three of us fucked her and that is why I called you. She needs another woman because fucking three of us wore her out. So your name came up as a possible woman for our little group."

Pam leaned in and kissed me again. I got her blouse off and then her shorts and panties. She had a little red hair above her pussy and her lips were already swollen and wet. I quickly got my clothes off, shoved her back on the couch and knelt to eat her pussy. WOW, was she wet and ready. She put her legs up on my shoulders and lay back to enjoy the attention my tongue was giving her cunt. She was really loving it. I slid my hands up under her ass so I could pull her further down, then grabbed her ankles, shoved her legs as high as I could and stuck my tongue in her asshole. She went nuts squirming around and nearly broke my nose because it was buried in her open cunt and I was nearly drowning in her juices.

I lifted my head to get some air when the door opened and Sherry and Harvey walked in. I just turned back to my work and started eating her pussy and asshole. I heard my wife say, "Hi Pam, I am so glad David talked you into meeting with us. I am in desperate need of help around here. It looks like you have decided to join us."

Harvey and Sherry were quickly undressed and took a spot on either side of us. Each of them took one of Pam's tits to massage and suck and instantly discovered the inverted nipples. Pam had her first orgasm from all the attention she was receiving and we all discovered she is a squirter. WOW, her juices shot out of her like a small fire hose and drenched my face. I was gasping for air trying not to drown but trying to catch it too.

I went for some towels to get all that juice off the hardwood floors, not knowing if they would stain and not wanting to chance it soaking into the wood to any degree. As I returned, I could see Sherry with her head buried in that red haired pussy trying to make her squirt again, and Pam sucking Harvey's cock.

I got there just in time with the towels. Pam began to vibrate like she was on a paint shaker at the paint store, and gushed out another shot of her juices all over Sherry's face, in her eyes and in her hair. I dropped the towels for Sherry to use and went to get more. What a start to this evening and it was only 8:30.

Published 
Written by davidramsey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments