Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Foresome

"First time foresome with my wife, her friend and some guy one drunken night"

5
0 Comments 0
12.5k Views 12.5k
942 words 942 words

My wife Tina and I had arranged to go skiing for a weekend and had invited one of her friends Kerri from work and her husband, but he had to work at short notice so   had to pull out at the last moment, so rather than lose her money Kerrie came by herself.   I’d always had a thing for Kerri, so hoped the weekend would present some opportunities for us.

On the second night we went to see a local band and ended up doing tequila shooters at the bar until late.   Tina and Kerrie were really get into it and even did a little lesbian kiss at the bar to entertain the guys, rubbing their hands over each others tits and everything.  

As the night progressed Tina and Kerrie were knocking back the shooters like lolly water and soon were truly pissed and horny.   Tina locked onto me and just about blew me on the dance floor, unzipping me and sticking her hands in my shorts to fondle my cock as we danced.   Kerrie similarly had hooked up with some guy named Rod and was busy making out with him in a dark corner of the bar her husband forgotten.   While it was dark, I could see she had pulled up her top to allow Rod to suck her very small tits.

Once the bar closed we all staggered back to the hotel, Rod and I holding up the girls who could hardly walk.

Tina and I left Rod and Kerrie on the couch making out and headed to our bedroom.

Tina laid into me as soon as we got under the sheets, sucking my cock like no tomorrow, and then rode me bouncing up and down my cock like some crazy bull rider.    She wasn’t quiet about it either so I’m sure Kerrie and Rod could hear what was going on.

After our first fuck I was busting for a piss and climbed off Tina and went downstairs to the bathroom naked in the dark passing Kerrie’s room, my cock still hard as rock.   On the way back from the bathroom I could hear Kerrie moaning and looked in.   Whilst it was dark, there was enough light to see that she was naked on top of the bed face down, legs spread wide with Rod’s face buried between her legs eating out her arse and pussy.

“For god’s sake, fuck me” Tina moaned.

Rod climbed up on her and started fucking her pussy from behind doggy style.   He only lasted about a minute then blew his load into her with a shudder.

“Shit, I need a piss.” Rod said as he climbed off Tina.

I waited until he came out of the toilet then made him an offer.

“The girls are pretty out of it; do you feel like a go at Tina?”

“Are you kidding?”

I convinced him to go for it, the girls would never know and it’d give me the chance with Kerrie I’d always wanted.

Kelseylee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kelseylee

Knowing that chances like this don’t come around everyday I walked up to Kerrie’s   side until she saw me, she had started fingering herself and didn’t miss a beat, opening her mouth and sucking in my hard cock.   Reaching up she clamped her hands around my cock and pulled me to the bed. Releasing my cock from her mouth, she climbed on top of me and slowly slid her wet pussy down onto my cock.  

Kerrie moaned as she moved up and down my cock.

“Oh fuck, you’re so big, much better than my fucking useless husband.”

I pulled her down on me and pashed her, our tongues sliding over each others.   Her tits were very small, probably not even an A Cup, but the nipples made up for it.   They were pencil thin and stuck out nearly a half inch when hard.   As she continued to fuck me I brought one of her nipples to my mouth and chewed and bit on it gently.

I couldn’t hold back anymore and started cuming in her, in return Kerrie clamped her pussy around my cock and came, her juices flowing out of her pussy over my crotch and balls.  

We lay exhausted; my cock still in her when I heard Tina’s loud moaning and knew that Rod was giving it to my wife.

“Come on; let’s see if we can join in.”  

I grabbed Kerrie’s hand and pulled her to the other bedroom.   Tina was still moaning as we crept up to the bed.

“Oh yes, fuck my arse, yes, yes.”

Rod had obviously reached Tina’s favourite spot.   She didn’t like to admit it but she loved getting cock in her arse.

Tina was under Rod in the missionary position, her arms and legs wrapped around him.  

I laid Kerrie on one side of them, I on the other, and both started inserting ourselves into the action; Kerrie started kissing Rod, Tina me.   Both the girls we so out of it they still didn’t know about the swap so it was easy to get back in the action without them realising they’d been fucking each others man.  

The rest of the night was mind blowing.   Tina and Kerrie had their group fuck with their pussy, arse and mouths filled with two cocks, and the girls having their first lesbian 69 as Rod and I blew our loads over their faces.  

Needless to say we missed the ski slopes the next day, but made up for it with plenty of action in the bedroom.

 

Published 
Written by BretRyan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors