Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Meeting

"when I meet my beautiful girl this is how I see it going"

1
0 Comments 0
7.3k Views 7.3k
614 words 614 words
I was wondering when I would feel your body on mine as I quiver and shake with your skin against me. The feel of your lips kissing my neck as I moan slightly in your ear. My hand sliding through your hair to pull it slightly as I seek your lips for a taste of heaven. Our tongues dancing an erotic dance of passion and delight. I feel my breath faltering as you bring me close to the edge with your mouth. All we are doing is kissing and you have me so engrossed in you that I climax without a sexual touch.

I want to feel you, all of you. I switch you under me and start nibbling at every exposed place on your body. I kiss down to your hands and suckle at each finger looking at you through hooded lids and I grind softly against you. I place my lips at your waist band as I swirl my tongue underneath your lacey panties. I hear you gasp as you get aroused from my show of wanting. I rub my face against your thighs. Inhaling your scent. I lick your right thigh first starting to spell out the letters of the alphabet on you. You shiver. My husband walks over and moves his hands down your body until he gets to my head. He pulls my hair and shows me how he wants me to pleasure you. He moves me over your crotch as I rub my naked breast over the lace and then on your naked stomach. I make my way until my body is over you and whisper in your ear that I want to see my husband take you from behind.

You sigh and look almost orgasmic as you prepare to move. I take my place underneath you as you slip from your panties.

VanessaStevens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaStevens

I watch my husband place you over me the way he wants us. Your torso is smashed on top of my breast as you kiss me passionately. He strokes himself up as he watches us make out. He leans over and smacks your ass lightly before placing his nine inches at your puckering ass. I feel you lean more on me as he puts more of his thickness inside of you. I feel the movement of him pushing in and out of you as your hand finds my wet, oh so slick heat. Your fingers are seeking my tightness to mimic the movement your ass is getting. Soon he is starting punish your ass with all of his thickness and you punish the throbbing wetness with your fingers. I feel both of you getting close as he pulls out and releases on my thighs for you to lick up.

I watch you clean the evidence up seductively as you crawl up to me for a kiss. I have you lay on my right side and him on my left as he gets worked up grinding on my leg to punish my wet slit. You and him suckle at my breast. His fingers inside of me as you lightly rub my nub. I cry out for you both as he prepares to mount me. I roll over towards you as he enters me from the side, my hands exploring you as he rides me. Our connection built as we orgasm and add you to our love. Our bodies spent, yet yearning. Our souls fulfilled yet wanting more. I wonder when I will see you, but you my other love will have to be the one to answer that.

When?? Where?? And for how long will you let us keep you and love you our little pet??

Published 
Written by bramusnstarlene
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors