Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our first, unplanned, group sex

18
9 Comments 9
33.4k Views 33.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Kelly and I met at university, and married shortly after graduating. We thought we would travel a bit before settling down, and worked around Europe in various jobs. After nearly three years we found ourselves at a Spanish resort. I was giving tennis lessons at a big hotel, while Kelly lectured on Spanish history to interested guests, and in the evening was a barmaid at a large bar/disco/casino place. We were making good money, and enjoying the life.

One evening I joined Kelly while she was working, and after she finished we tried our luck at the roulette table. Maybe it was the cheap booze, or just plain stupidity, but we ended up losing heavily, more than we could pay. As it happened the manager of the place at the time was a decent chap, and let us pay the debt in installments. We set about doing this, but it was a slow process. After four months we had paid off about a quarter of the debt. It was then that the manager was moved on to another of the company's concerns, and new managers moved in. They were a completely different proposition!

They were twin brothers from London, Eddy and Terry, with an outlook on life totally different from our friendly ex-manager. It took about a week before we realised just how different. I had joined Kelly at work and we were just about to return to our flat when Eddy called Kelly into his office. She emerged after ten minutes, looking rather pale, and shocked! When we got home she took a good slug of Spanish brandy, and told me that our arrangement for paying off the debt was not acceptable to our new bosses.

After a spell of silence, she said we had to settle up inside two weeks or, in Eddy's own words, "Things could turn nasty!" There was a further period of silence before she sort of stammered that there was an alternative 'method of working the debt off'. "Oh right! ... What's that?" I asked all hopefully. She handed me a sheet of paper. We still have it.

It was a letterhead for the casino. Neatly printed in the centre was ....

- Straight shag, come inside ..... £50

- Straight blow job, come on tits ..... £50

- Straight blow job, come in mouth, swallow £80

- Straight shag, blow job, come on tits ..... £100

- Straight shag, blow job, come in mouth, swallow ..... £150

- Anal shag, come inside ..... £100

- Anal shag, blow job, come on tits ..... £150

- Anal shag, blow job, come in mouth, swallow ..... £200

I think I really understood what 'dumbfounded' meant at that moment! And this was compounded when Kelly said .....

"That's not all .... He insists you have to watch!"

For a while I could not have spoken a word. But a million thoughts zipped around in my mind! When we discussed it later I learned that basically the same ideas had shot through Kelly's brain too!

First thoughts were "Is this really happening??" "Am I dreaming??" It was all so far outside any experience I could muster! I came close to actually pinching myself to confirm I was not dreaming! The fact is that both Kelly and I hailed from very staid and conservative backgrounds. Both of our families were very comfortably off, almost landed gentry. They were highly proper and conservative in their ways. Both looked on our lifestyle at the time as far too bohemian. This was why we had not considered borrowing the money we owed from them. (They could easily have afforded it) We could not face the 'Told you so!' looks!

After those initial thoughts had been absorbed I began considering that now we really would have to get the money from the family. That was still jarring! But it seemed the only possible way out. Then the thought of Kelly complying with Eddy's suggested repayment system actually crossed my mind. I was surprised, and ashamed, that the idea actually gave me a twinge of excitement! No such idea had ever entered my head before. I am now aware that husbands who enjoy watching their wives with other men are not that uncommon, but then I assumed they would be as rare as hen's teeth!

Kelly and I did not have sex until we were both 22, and were engaged. At the time of this story both of us had known only one sexual partner. So you can see we were not a pair of uninhibited swingers! When I think back I find it difficult to grasp just how naive we were! So where that initial thought about Kelly and other men came from, and the effect it had, I cannot imagine! Somewhere really deep in the unconscious I suppose. Our sex life was certainly cosy and loving, but it did not set the world on fire. I would now and then try to imagine how we might 'spice it up' somewhat but it was not a truly major concern. Now there was a possibility of adding a lot of spice! And we would not have to do anything! I tried to imagine what it would be like. It was difficult to actually picture the scene, but when I did manage to fix an image an electric shock of excitement shot through me!

Of course I could not imagine suggesting the idea to Kelly. I was sure she would go bananas! Probably divorce me! I was juggling ideas in my mind, wondering how to possibly proceed, when my wife suddenly said, with a bit of a giggle ...

"I'm not sure what would be worse .... Doing it with them ..... or asking our folks for the money!"

I managed to mumble ....

"I know what you mean .... I suppose the one would be over quickly ..."

"And the other would last a lifetime!" Kelly cut in.

My mind was racing, trying to phrase my next words, when Kelly again spoke ...

"W-w-we could try it .... Maybe we'd enjoy it! .... I mean .... It won't kill me! .... If we don't like it we can give it up .... At least we'll only need to ask the folks for a bit less money!" again finishing with a giggle.

And that was how it was decided! Two nights later Eddy and Terry arrived at our flat. The arrangement was for '2 straight shags'

Waiting for them to arrive was absolutely nerve-racking. We both hit the brandy, and Kelly had three showers! They arrived on the dot, and it was like they had dropped in for a coffee! ....

"'Lo there pal! ....

MoonMiko1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoonMiko1

'Ow yer doin'?" Eddy said cheerily, both Terry and him shaking my hand vigorously! Then Kelly came in, wearing only a silk dressing gown ....

"Whoa there darlin'! .... Aint she just a peach bro?" Eddy called to his twin.

He was quite right. My wife looked a peach! She was then a petite, pretty young woman. Just 4'-11", slimly built, but with full, heavy breasts. Not the classic proportions for your artist, but pretty popular with a lot of men! Seeing their bulk contrasted to her (Both were over six feet, and built like tanks!) gave me another jolt, both of apprehension, and excitement!

Kelly turned, and walked into the bedroom. She stood at the foot of the bed and dropped the dressing gown! ....

"Oh beautiful darlin'!" Eddy enthused.

Kelly lay back on the bed, opening her legs slightly. Eddy moved over and took hold of her feet, flipping her over with ease! As he hauled her buttocks upwards he grunted ...

"That's 'ow we want it darlin'! .... Bow wow! .... Woof woof! ..... Know what I mean? ..... I want to see that lovely bum of yours when my cock's up inside you!" and as he spoke his right hand slid up her thigh to her slit.

His actions, and words, had a galvanising effect on my wife. She had been nervous, rather edgy, but was suddenly panting softly, her eyes flicking around the room. From my position I could see her nipples harden rapidly! Her head turned to look in my direction. Her eyes and mouth opened wide! I thought at first that she had forgotten I was going to be there, but it soon became obvious she was looking beyond me. I turned, and my heart skipped a beat! Terry was stood there, naked, his massive cock jutting out menacingly! I had entertained second thoughts about the whole idea before this, and they grew at that moment! When I turned it was to see Eddy dropping his shorts. He wasn't erect, but he was obviously hung like his brother! They were twins after all! I now realised that my wife was going to be taking two cocks, both at least two inches longer, and half an inch thicker than my own!!!

"You look readier there bro! .... Be my guest!" Eddy said, standing back and gesturing towards Kelly's lovely rounded rear. Terry stepped forward, cradling his thick shaft, and rubbed the head along Kelly's slit. My wife gasped! Terry kept working his knob back and forth along the slit, and her panting became more urgent!

"She gettin' wetter bro?" Eddy asked, and Terry, definitely the less talkative of the two, just grunted and nodded! Seconds later he suddenly slipped about half his shaft into Kelly! She yelped! I held my breath as he began working the thing deeper and deeper into my wife, and she became more and more excited, her gasps and yelps getting louder and louder! I was seeing a whole new wife! And I was finding a whole new side to my own character! Watching a stranger pushing over eight inches of hard meat into my wife's wet hole I had the most solid erection I could remember!! It was almost painful!

As Terry plunged in deeper, and shafted faster, Kelly became wilder and wilder! Her gasping and yelping more and more urgent! Her hands scrabbled at the bed clothes! I thought she was going to rip them! The whole thing was just mind-blowing! The most exciting thing I had ever seen! He gripped her hips, then her hair, as he pumped on relentlessly! His low, steady grunts contrasted sharply with my wife's wild blubbering, gibbering, yelping! Then she was coming, and it was just staggering! He had real trouble keeping her on his cock as she thrashed about like a dervish!

"You ever make 'er come like that pal?" Eddy asked with a grin. "Must be all that extra cock she's got in there!"

Then we both watched the pair as Terry forced Kelly's head down into the bed clothes and rammed into her like a piston engine! Then he groaned deeply as he filled my wife with his spunk, slapping her buttocks as he did so!

When he pulled out the excess spunk oozed out of Kelly's saturated hole, and was running down between her thighs as Eddy replaced his brother. He plunged in with one thrust, and Kelly's head came up with a jerk! Eddy called ....

"'Ope this slutty wife of yours is on the pill there pal! .... Bro just pumped a fuckin' gallon of spunk in this 'ole!

Then we had a near repeat of his twin's session with my, by now, semi-delirious wife! Another near insane orgasm from Kelly before Eddy's spunk flowed into her!

They left almost immediately. Eddy shook my hand again, saying ....

"Be seein' you pal .... Your little slut there 'as a great 'ole on 'er! .... An' I reckon it'll be wantin' a lot more real man's cock now it's 'ad a taste!"

I returned to the bedroom, and stood over my still panting wife, face down on the bed.

"I've known you six years before I've realised you're a cock-mad slut!" I rasped out.

"And it's taken me just as long to realise you're a total pervert, who loves watching his wife being shagged senseless!" came the instant reply! Then a real stunner from her, which an hour ago I could never have imagined her saying .....

"Now why don't you shag me too .... and feel just how much spunk they have pumped into me!!"

I did just that! And although she was just about awash inside I had the most intense climax I can remember as I added my own spunk to the twin ejaculations she had already taken!

The next morning an envelope had been slipped under the door. Another sheet of casino paper carried the message .....

- Total owed ..... £2,670 - 00

- Received .... 2 No straight shags + spunking inside ..... £100 - 00

- New total owed .... £2,570 - 00

Kelly did work off the whole debt, and if anyone is interested they can hear the full story. And if they are still interested they can hear about my wife's continuing career as a gang-bang slut.

Published 
Written by bobmb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments