Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Introduction to our neighbours part 1

"A lovely surprise when I get home from work."

47
16 Comments 16
21.2k Views 21.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I've just come home from work and as I'm walking to the front door, I can hear moaning and it sounds like its coming from our bedroom. I walk around to the side of the house and see our neighbour is standing at our bedroom window in a summer dress. I can see her panties around her ankles, one hand is up her dress and I gather she is playing with herself by the look of ecstasy on her face.

One of her big breasts is hanging out of her dress and her other hand is squeezing her erect nipple between her fingers.

I quietly walk up behind her, she is obviously rather wet, as I can hear her fingers moving in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

I make a small noise and she turns her head gives me a smile and points at the window. Looking in I see you laying naked on the bed fucking yourself with a long continental cucumber.

You have both hands on it and are fucking yourself quite vigorously with at least half its length entering you. You are thrusting your hips into it at the same time, fucking it as if it was a hard cock.

Our neighbour hasn't stopped watching or playing with herself and looks completely mesmerized as you fuck yourself with the cucumber. I can’t help myself and undo my pants releasing my hard cock. I then lift her dress up and she pushes her arse towards me and my cock has no problem finding her wet pussy. She pushes herself onto me engulfing all of my cock. I then proceed to fuck her slowly, as I don't want to disturb your cucumber fuck. I lean forward and pull her other breast out of her dress and grab both of them as I pick up my pace thrusting into her warm wet pussy.

We can both still see you clearly as I’m pounding myself into our neighbour that we have never even introduced ourselves to. Her moans are now matching yours. You give out a long loud moan as you tense up and cum all over the cucumber. After you've finished covering it with your juices, you pull the cucumber out and begin running it up and down the outside of your pussy. This has obviously really excited our neighbour watching you orgasm because her pussy tightens around my cock. She gives out a loud moan which makes you turn your head. You’re smiling and still rubbing your pussy with the cucumber.

"I’m glad you liked the show, why don't the two of you come inside and we can continue the fun in here."

The two of us enter our room, you don’t hesitate to help her undress. You drop her dress to the floor exposing her large breasts and her curvy body. You grab her and start kissing and caressing her all over with a passion I haven’t seen for a while. When you have had enough kissing and feeling her all over, you sit her on the edge of the bed. We get on each side of her and we each take one of her large breasts squeezing them firmly, licking and sucking her nipples hard.

“Oh yes, that’s it, I love my nipples sucked hard it makes my pussy so wet."

With that I slide my hand down to her pussy and realise you have beaten me there.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

You already have a couple of fingers inserted into her wet pussy. I get up and decide to watch the two of you play for a while. You stop sucking her nipple and begin kissing her passionately while still fingering her. She moves her hand to your pussy and starts rubbing your clit vigorously. After a few minutes of this, the two of you stop. You place her on the bed with her legs spread and you get in the same position, your pussies are now facing each other. You grab the cucumber inserting it into her pussy, as you push it in,she leans her head back and moans.

“Ooohhh fuck feels so gooood never had food in my pussy, mmmmm I looove it."

Then you push your pussy onto the other end of the cucumber and look at me.

“Fuck us both, fuck us hard."

I grab the cucumber and push it further into your pussy and then, taking it almost all the way out of hers; I get into a rhythm and my pace quickens. I look at the cucumber and it’s coated with both of your lovely creamy juices. You grab my arse and take my cock in your mouth.

“Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm." Is all I hear coming from you, as you give my cock a good sucking.

“Yes, oh yes, fuck my pussy and make me cum. This is so fucking hot," our neighbour says.

It doesn't take long until both of you are cumming; fucking the cucumber the best you can. The two of you slowly continue to slide on the cucumber, which is now completely covered in both of your juices. You're still horny and grab her getting her into a sixty-nine position. She is on top and begins licking the cum from your pussy as you lick hers. I get behind her and part her cheeks, rubbing my knob around her butthole before pushing the full length of my cock into her arse. All I can hear is the three of us all moaning in sexual ecstasy.

Thrusting my cock into a complete stranger's arse while you flick your tongue over a cum drenched pussy of a women you have really never met before is so hot.

I can feel her cum and your tongue occasionally touching my balls, and as I feel her tighten around my cock I thrust into her arse faster.

She screams, "I’m fuuccking cumming, yes, yes, yeeessssss."

As her orgasm subsides, I feel my own orgasm engulfing me. I pull my cock out and put it in your mouth letting it explode, filling your mouth with my warm cum. Our neighbour proceeds to kiss you, licking my cum off your face and where it has leaked out the side of your mouth not wasting a single drop. She then gets dressed, thanks us for the experience and leaves.

You look at me and say, “I think it might be time we introduce ourselves to our neighbours and invite them over for dinner.”

I smile at you and agree.

Published 
Written by Bobsadventures2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments