Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Jamaican honeymoon

"our honeymoon in Jamaica turns to wife swapping"

26
8 Comments 8
47.6k Views 47.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
My wife and I had been together for about three years before I proposed to her. Thankfully, she accepted. About nine months later we were married. For our honeymoon we decided to go to Jamaica. After searching the internet for the resort that suited us, we chose an all-inclusive resort. I contacted our travel agent and booked our honeymoon. We left the day after the wedding due to the wedding reception ending late.

We live about two hours from the Los Angeles airport, so we decided to take the airport bus instead of driving. We were hoping to get some much needed sleep on the way down to the airport. We arrived at the bus terminal early, so we were the first ones to board the bus. We sat to the rear of the bus for privacy and to sleep. About fifteen minutes into the trip we both fell asleep. I woke up forty-five minutes later. My wife was still sleeping with her back leaning against the window and her feet across my lap.

I rubbed her legs thinking she would wake up. She must have been really tired because she didn’t move. I pushed her dress up her thighs and she still didn’t wake up. I had her dress all the way up her thighs exposing her bald pussy; she wasn’t wearing any panties as usual. When I touched her clit, she finally woke up. She smiled at me and asked what I was doing. She then leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

While we were kissing I tried to rub her clit. She said, “There are people on the bus.”

I told her that they can’t see because the seats are so tall. She reached over and touched my dick through my shorts and said, “You’re already hard. You poor thing, have I been neglecting you?”

She told me to take out my dick and she would play with it. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and she began jacking me off. Pre-cum started oozing out the tip of my dick, so she leaned over and put her mouth on it, licking the cum off. She rose up and kissed me so I could taste my cum on her mouth. We continued to kiss while she jacked me off.

About five minutes later I told her I was about to cum, she leaned over placing her mouth over my dick while still jacking me off. She kept her mouth on my cock until I was finished filling her mouth with my cum. When I finished cumming, she rose up and kissed me. We kept kissing until all the cum was gone in our mouths.

I told her that I would watch to make sure that no one comes to the back of the bus if she wanted to play. She hesitated at first, then leaned back, closed her eyes, spread her legs, and started rubbing her clit. I tried to touch her pussy, but she stopped me telling me to keep a watch out. I was really enjoying watching her masturbate, so I didn’t see the man from the front of the bus coming to use the restroom until he was already at our seat.

He looked over and smiled as he walked past. I didn’t tell my wife that someone went by because she was so close to coming and he had already seen her playing. He didn’t seem to mind what she was doing either, so I let her keep going.

When the guy came out of the restroom he stopped just behind my seat and watched as she continued to pleasure herself. I was getting turned on with him watching her. He left right after her orgasm. When she opened her eyes, I was the only one she saw. I didn’t tell her about the guy watching until we were on the plane. She said that she had seen him watching her and that’s what helped send her over the edge. She laughed as she told me, “I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did.”

When we arrived in Jamaica, it was beautiful and very humid. We took a shuttle bus along the coast to the resort. When we arrived at the resort, they escorted us to a lounge for our orientation of activities and led us on a tour of the grounds. We were then escorted to our room which was overlooking the beach. We took off our clothes because of the heat and laid down on the bed to relax. We ended up falling asleep.

When I woke up my wife was sucking on my cock. I rolled her over onto her back and we ended up fucking for the first time as husband and wife. After we both orgasmed, I got up to put my bathing suit on. I walked out onto the balcony to look around. To the left was a ten foot hedge blocking off part of the beach. I could see people lying nude on chaise lounges.

We waked down to the opening of the nude beach, there’s a sign that says “NUDE BEACH - clothing optional“. I asked my wife if she wanted to go in the designated area to lay out. She said, “We might as well. We’re on our honeymoon. “ We found two chaise lounges by the Jacuzzi and spread out our towels. There were people of all ages laying out nude. It felt good to be naked in the sun - something you can’t do in California legally. I was glad we just had sex, or I might have gotten hard from all the nude women.

My wife was lying on her back reading a book. I noticed a couple in their early thirties laying on lounge chairs in front of us on their stomachs. I noticed they kept looking at my wife’s pussy. I told my wife I was going down to the water to cool off. Really, I wanted to see what they were looking at.

On the way back I walked past the couple. When he turned to see who was walking past, he raised up a little and I could see he had an erection. I walked up to my wife and looked at her pussy. I could see my cum from the earlier sex we had seeping out of her, making it shine in the sunlight.

I gave her a kiss and whispered that the couple in front of her has been staring at her pussy because you can see my cum dripping out.

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

I added that the guy had a hard on. She said she could feel it running down to her butt-hole. She went back to reading, but this time she lowered the book so she could see them. She even opened her legs a little further and brought her knees up to her chest, for them to have a better view of her cum- covered pussy lips. I love it when she’s nasty.

At about five o clock in the evening, there was only one other couple on the beach. It was the couple that had been watching my wife. We put our bathing suits on (Yuk) and went back to our room, to shower and get ready for dinner. My wife got in the shower first, so I watched television while laying on the bed. My wife told me to look out the window down toward the beach. I went out onto the balcony. The lady was laying on the chaise lounge rubbing her pussy, while her husband pinched her nipples. I watched for about five minutes until she had an orgasm.

We saw the same couple at dinner that night. We all four just smiled at each other and nodded. After dinner we went dancing and they were there dancing also. When the song ended I went to get us another Dirty Banana, (it’s a drink). My wife went back to the table where we were sitting.

When I returned, the couple from the beach were sitting at our table talking to my wife. When I walked up, my wife introduced the couple to me; his name was Steve and hers was Megan. I shook both of their hands and introduced myself. They said they were here for their five year anniversary, and that they also came here for their honeymoon. Megan said they had been here for six days, and were leaving the next day to go home.

All of us danced and talked for three hours. It seemed that we had a lot in common and were enjoying ourselves. Then the subject turned to sex. Megan said that she was the more dominant of the two in their relationship. She asked us about swapping and masturbation. Megan said that she likes to be watched while she masturbates and she loves to masturbate in public. Megan asked if we would like to go back to their room to continue the party. Their room was on the other side of the resort overlooking the pool and bar.

Once inside their room, Megan told Steve to go to the bar and get us all a drink. Once Steve left, Megan walked up to my wife and gave her a kiss. At first I thought my wife was going to pull away, but she didn’t. To my surprise she kept kissing Megan. Megan ran her hands up my wife’s dress, caressing her ass. I sat down on the edge of the bed to watch, fearing if I tried to join in, they would stop. Steve showed up with two Dirty Bananas and two bottles of red wine.

The women stopped long enough to drink a glass of wine. Steve and I drank our Dirty Bananas and watched the girls kiss. Th girls motioned for us to join them. Steve went over to his wife and got down on his knees. She lifted her dress for him to lick her pussy. Megan told my wife to come closer. My wife stood by Megan and they started kissing again. Megan bent my wife over the edge of the bed and lifted her dress, exposing her naked pussy. Megan told Steve to lick her pussy and asshole. Steve did as he was told. Megan told my wife that Steve had wanted to eat her pussy ever since he had seen her on the beach with cum coming out of her.

I couldn't believe my wife was letting some stranger lick her pussy. Even more, she was enjoying it! My cock was rock hard from watching. I took it out and started jacking off. Megan came over and took me by hand over to the other side of the bed and had me lay down on my back. She got on top, straddling me in a sixty nine position. She had big pussy lips that hung down at least an inch. I sucked and pulled on her pussy while she stroked and sucked my dick.

Megan was rocking her hips back and forth, fucking my mouth, when she finally came her pussy flooded my mouth. I had cum running down both sides of my face. When Megan got off me, I noticed my wife was still bent over the bed. This time Steve was fucking her. My wife was making noises I had never heard from her before. Steve was holding her hip with his left hand and fingering her asshole with his right. I could hear my wife cumming as Steve was thrusting in her hard.

Steve started making moaning sounds. He began fucking my wife even harder. Shortly after, he collapsed onto my wife’s back. He pulled his dick out and rubbed it on her ass. Megan went over and began licking my wife’s pussy and ass. When Megan had all the cum cleaned out with her tongue, she came over and gave me a kiss. We shared Steve’s cum until it was completely gone. I had Megan lay down on the bed. I spread her legs and slid my dick in. I felt my wife’s hands caressing my balls and rub my asshole while I fucked another woman. I came in no time at all, filling her pussy with my cum. I rolled over and laid next to her exhausted. Megan motioned for Steve to come over. Steve crawled onto the bed between Megan's legs and started licking my cum from her pussy.

When Steve had all the cum licked out, he gave my wife a kiss. She shared my cum with Steve. We were all totally spent by this time. My wife and I told them thank you, and gave each other a hug and said good by. That was the last time we saw them because their bus left at seven in the morning to take them back to the airport. My wife and I will still talk about that day while we fuck. It always makes us cum quicker.

Published 
Written by hardcore4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments