Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our New House

"Our new maid was very service oriented..."

9
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It was a rainy night and I was anxiously waiting to see my beautiful soon-to-be fiancée Julia. Valentines Day was only a few days away and I had a big surprise for her. I had just put a very large deposit on our future home up in Nanaimo. It was beautiful, brand new overlooking the water. Our “New House.”

I knew Julia was the one; I loved every part of her, the way she smiled at me or the way she peeked at me when she thought I wasn’t looking. I just prayed she would like her new home because she didn’t know a thing about my big deposit.

I arrived in Duncan to pick her up for her big surprise, she greeted me with a long passionate kiss and I could feel my cock harden immediately. It must have known she was horny due to my absence. I had been gone for over a week on a business deal in Vancouver. But I was more excited to show her our dream home and suggested we drive up to Nanaimo for dinner first.

This was the night that I was going to ask her to be my bride and to give her the ring.

When we drove into town I went right past the restaurant area and past the ferry docks and then headed west to show her our new home. I was thinking about making long and passionate love to her all night long.

I asked her to close her eyes a few blocks before we got there and she just giggled. I knew she trusted me because she knew I loved her deeply. We parked by the house and got out of the car. I led her up the path to the door and I noticed that the lights where on—this puzzled me.

We got to the front door and she opened her eyes. “Julia this is our new home,” I said. I got down on my knee and presented the ring to her. “Julia, I want you to be my wife forever?”

“Yes, I love you Glen,” she answered, “and I will be your wife.”

Just then the door opened and a woman stepped out.

“Hello Mr. Glen, I am Maria and I am your house maid for one month free, courtesy of your realtor.” Well I was quite taken aback as this was totally unexpected. “Come on in sir and madam. Let me take your jackets.”

We both looked at her, quite astonished Maria was really hot looking. She wore a simple beige dress that was tight everywhere. A dress that left no mysteries about how shapely the body underneath was.

“Dinner will be ready soon, come follow me.” She turned and walked very sexually toward the dinning room. Maria was a fairly young Latino woman early twenties, who spoke very good English and she was beautiful with full red lips and large dark eyes and long black hair. I turned my attention from Maria's ass to Julia who hadn’t said anything. She was looking intently at Maria with, I guessed, amazement but I couldn’t be sure was she also checking Maria out?

Then I remembered a long time before when we first got together and had been drinking we talked about our deepest fantasies. I recall that Julia said, “I wonder what it would be like if I tried it with another woman.” I never gave it another thought, because I loved her already by then. Anyway I did not dwell on this memory, because my thoughts were on Julia and what I wanted to do with her that night.

The table was set immaculate, everything in it’s place and two lit candles in the centre. Maria brought out our first course of salad and some cold soup.

I watched Julia as she looked at Maria’s every move. Glasses of wine were poured and we ate the main course of braised chicken and roast potatoes.

We at least we tried to eat but our minds seemed elsewhere. I went to the kitchen and noticed that Maria had been drinking a lot of the wine too, but I didn’t care.

I came back and said to Julia that we now go upstairs to play for a while. She gave me her sexy smile and held out her hand, I gently took hold of her and led her to our bedroom.

In the middle there was a large king sized bed and I brought her there and laid her on her back. I always kept the lights on because I loved to look at her pussy and her face when I made love to her.

I started to undress her as I kissed her lips and licked her neck. I undid her button on her jeans and slid her zipper down. A little moan came out of her as I gently touched her mound through her jeans. I pulled them off and slid her panties off as well. I ran my tongue up the insides of her thighs and licked her pussy lips.

She was already super wet, I was surprised. She had never been this wet right at the beginning of our love making. I then pulled her legs up and put my face directly into her dripping wet cunt.

“Oh Yeaaahh, that’s nice, so nice,” she moaned, “Suck my cunt suck me good”.

She then began to move her hips toward my face and holding onto my head. She was fucking my face, I slid my tongue deep inside her hole and she began to buck.

“Glen, suck me babe, suck my cunt, and lick it hard.

“Oooohoo!

“I’m cumming baby, don’t stop, don’t stop.”

Her cunt juice was all over my face as I felt her orgasm begin. I loved it.

“Yeessssss honey that’s good!” she screamed loudly.

She had come so quickly. I had never seen her so hot before. I don’t know whether it was the proposal, the house or the wine, or a combination of all of them.

But later I was to find out the true answer, but now it was my turn to fuck her, I climbed on top of her and spread her legs apart and lowered my body onto her. I gave her a deep passionate kiss and rubbed her own pussy juice from my face to hers, this really got her excited. Again she surprised me. Pussy juice excited her? 

I had to hold onto my cock to find her hole because she was always so tight and this time she was extremely wet. She reached down and guided my shaft into her wetness—so eager. I slowly slid it in deep and when I got to as far as my cock would go, I gave it an extra push and just held it there tight against her mound. I enjoyed the warm wet pleasure I felt through my cock.

“Mmmmmm Baby. Let's go. Fuck me hard,” she yelled out.

I rarely ever heard her talk like that during our previous love making, at least not this loud. But I didn’t mind I found it exciting. I began to slam her cunt hard, driving as deep as I could with my thick 8-inch cock and pulling her hips up to meet mine.

“OoooHooo! Yeah, fuck me me Glen,” she yelled. ” Fuck me hard!”

I could feel her cumming again already, so I gave her all I got and slammed her hard. Her body started to shudder and she lifted her hips off the bed. I held on and just stuck it hard against her and she exploded her juice everywhere. I got so excited at this gush that my balls swelled up and I shot a huge load of cum deep inside her cunt. I groaned in pleasure as I shot wad after wad deep inside her.

I collapsed on top of her, both of us full of sweat and cunt juice and load all over.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

We just had the best fuck of our lives up to then, but I was to find out much much more was to cum.

I thought I heard a faint sound from the area of the bathroom but perhaps it was just my imagination.

Julia had to go to the bathroom so she got up and walked to it. I watched her ass as she walked. I could see her breasts through the reflection of the bathroom mirror. She picked up something and brought it to her face. Then she closed the door.

I didn’t give it much thought. But after she closed the door I thought I heard some muffled noises coming from in there.

She seemed to take a long time in there and I wanted more fucking.

She finally came back and turned down the lights, she knew that I liked the lights on but I didn’t question her. She didn’t say a word but held onto my cock and started to suck it perfectly as she always did. I just laid back and enjoyed it.

Julia stopped sucking for a second and then she started to suck again, it felt a bit different but still good.

I then heard a “Mmmmmm” sound coming from her but it didn’t quite sound like her. I opened my eyes and saw Maria sucking my cock and Julia sucking Maria’s cunt. I was totally confused but was also really excited.

“Oh yeah, Ms, Julia suck me good,” Maria said. Even the words seemed strange as I had not been with another woman for such a very long time. And seeing Julia just sucking Maria was so frickin hot.

I motioned Julia to come over and give me her pussy so we could have a three way. And she did, we were all sucking and feeling each other,

I had my hands on Maria’s asshole and cunt. And Maria was holding my cock with one hand and holding Julia’s tit with the other. Julia was still sucking Maria’s cunt and holding her tits. We were all moaning and groaning each of us so hot. Maria wanted to suck on Julia’s cunt and laid her back on the bed and quite proficiently began to lick her pussy.

I watched Maria intently as I had only seen a girl lick another girl's cunt on porn videos. This was way different than how I suck her and a lot more gentle.

Julia was obviously enjoying this and I could see her cunt juice running down her ass. She moaned deeply, “Yeah baby, Ooohoo that’s nice, it’s so good.”

I could see Maria rubbing her pussy and moaning too. I wondered if I should, but all of this seemed to be agreed upon. So I positioned myself behind Maria and entered her from behind. She was wet and smooth inside, but not quite as tight as Julia. Her cunt felt good—different—but good.

I held onto her hips and drove my cock deep inside her hole. She bucked upwards for a second and she let out a deep “Ooohoo yeaah,” then she got back on Julia’s cunt as I pumped her good. We were all getting our pleasures. Each of us in a state of sexually-induced bliss.

Julia was beginning to cum and was bucking up her hips to Maria’s mouth, Julia screamed out, “Yes suck it Maria, suck my pussy!”

I was totally rocked by this and could feel my load starting to build up as I kept thrusting my cock deep inside Maria’s cunt.

“Ooohoo Ce’ee! Yeaaah it’s good sir Glen,” Maria said, then she began to scream. She came hard and I shot my load deep inside her. We all collapsed onto each other and held each other close.

---

I later found out that Maria was watching us from the adjoining bathroom and was fingering herself. Julia was aware of this but I didn’t have a clue.

What she held up to her face was Maria’s panties and was smelling her cunt scent. They played with each other for a little while in the bathroom and planned to do this. Which at first I was apprehensive about but in the days following we became very very close.

The next morning I woke with Julia kissing and licking my neck. Oh, this always turned me on and she knew it. My cock sprang to attention but I had to go to the bathroom. So I quickly went to the bathroom and saw Maria’s panties on the floor.

I relieved myself and then picked the panties up and inhaled them deeply. My God they were heavenly. Just then Julia opened the door and caught me with the crotch of Maria’s panties on my face.

She took them away from me and put the crotch of the panties against her face and licked them with her tongue. “Mm they are so nice, eh Glen?”

I agreed and told her that she really surprised me last night, but I enjoyed it. I asked her how could she tell about Maria. Julia just replied that she could feel her vibes when she first laid eyes on her.

I didn’t quite understand but I suppose Julia had some sort of inner sense about that. She took me by the hand and led me back to the bed, which I could see had cum marks all over the sheets. It was a pleasant reminder of what happened last night.

I laid back on the bed and she took me in her mouth. She was on her knees between my legs and gently licking my already hardened cock. “You like that honey?” she asked very sexily

“Oh yeah Julia, I do.” I knew she was just teasing me because she likes to just play with my cock.

I knew she loved my cock and I loved her, all of her. Just the thought of how deeply we loved each other made me feel so good. “I Love You Glen,” she said as she peeked over my erect shaft at me.

“I love you too Julia” I replied.

“Mmm,” she mouthed as she went back to work on my cock.

I saw the door open up a crack and Maria was standing there just about to say something. I put my fingers up to my mouth indicating for her to be quiet. She looked intently at Julia’s ass move around as she sucked my cock. Maria put her hand up inside her dress and began to finger her pussy. So, she was still hot from last night too.

She let her panties fall to the floor again. As Julia was busy sucking my cock I motioned Maria to come over and I pointed to Julia’s backside. Maria quickly came over quietly and got down on all fours and began licking Julia’s pussy from behind.

Julia’s moaned and began to push her ass back into Maria’s face. Julia reached down and began to finger her cunt as Maria got her from behind. She let go of my cock and was screaming, “Ooohoo yes Maria, suck me suck me hard!"

Oh, I loved the look on Julia’s face as she came, it was so intense, and I could tell that Maria knew what she was doing back there and Julia loved it. And whatever Julia loved I would give her. I watched her faee as Julia exploded in an super intense orgasm and her body shuddered as she released her juice and Maria sucked her up. I never thought I would get so hot seeing two women together.

Our lives changed forever on that night, we decided to keep Maria on. I knew they were having sex quite regularly without me but I didn’t mind one bit because I loved my Julia so much. And I began to love Maria too because I could have either one of them or both anytime I wanted.

Published 
Written by DeepImpact4U
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments