Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our wild night that almost wasn't

"Our night at the club"

7
3 Comments 3
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My wife, Lora,and I were planning on going to a local swingers' club one Friday night, but after eating dinner I had a headache. Lora told me to go lay down, and that it was not a big deal; the club will be there another night. However, her mom was watching our son overnight and I didn't want to waste that. So after taking a couple of pills and a cool shower, I decided, 'The hell with it.' If they didn't have the music blaring, I may have a fighting chance.

We arrived around nine and the place was still rather quiet - thankfully, as my headache was still there, but diminished greatly. The music wasn't loud, and we saw a couple we have played with on multiple occasions, Jorge and Cathy. Lora liked Jorge's cock because it was shaped like a banana, and about the same size. Cathy, to be honest, wasn't all that good looking. She's around 5'1", and maybe about 170lbs. I tried to pick women that Lora wouldn't be intimidated by, trust me, I succeeded there! Lora is 5'4", 145, blond hair, green eyes. Me? I'm just another guy. Lora says I'm average in the hung dept, but she says my tongue separates me from the rest, so I guess that's good.

Anyway, the thing I like about Cathy is that she is a freak. She doesn't say no to anything. After a short chat, the four of us decided to go into one of the back rooms and start the evening off right. On the way, we ran into Seth, who now is one of Lora's co-workers. Lora loved fucking Seth because he has a really thick cock.
The five of us enter the room, Lora hits one bed with Seth and Jorge while Cathy and I go to the other. I hear all of the moans and grunts on the other bed, but I was enjoying a great blow job from Cathy while I had four fingers buried in her pussy. I rolled Cathy onto her back and started eating her, made her cum a couple of times by nibbling, pulling, smacking, sucking, and licking her clit.

I heard a loud grunt, looked over and Lora was riding Jorge, and Seth was face fucking her. I worked four fingers into Cathy, kept pushing, then lubed my fingers. I couldn't believe it, but my hand slipped inside of her! Cathy asked me what I was doing. She was covered in sweat from multiple orgasms. I whispered in her ear that I was fucking her the way hot nasty sluts like it, with my fist. She came again, and started yelling for me to keep fisting her, and not to stop. Jorge heard all of this and came in my wife.

Finally, with sweat pouring off of me, I pulled my hand out of Cathy, and had her get on all fours. I spread her ass cheeks, and started eating her ass as best as I could. She yelled for me to fuck her ass, so I went balls deep in her pussy, lubed my cock, and slammed hard into her ass. Seth called my name, Lora was standing up against the wall, he right behind her. He said, "I'm going to fuck my co-worker right up her ass with my thick cock."

The look of lust on Lora's face was priceless. He started stuffing that thick piece of meat right up her butt. She took it like a pro. I went back to concentrating on Cathy's butt.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

I grabbed her fat ass and slammed her as fast and hard as I could. She kept egging me on to fuck her faster, and harder. The smell of sex dominated the room, and I came, and came.

Laying on my back, Cathy started sucking my cock (I was stunned!), while I watched Seth fuck my wife hard. After a few minutes, he came. Lora had cum leaking from both holes, I absolutely loved it. We dressed, but Lora did not clean up. She knows not to since I love having her used. We all went back to the main room and had a couple of drinks. We were minding our own business; me telling Lora how hot she looked, then she spread her legs (she was wearing an ultra short skirt), showed me the cream leaking from her used pussy. That gave me a raging hard-on.

I was getting ready to grab her and take her in the back for a really good eating when a Jamaican asked her to dance. She loved the accent and asked him if he were as big as she heard Jamaicans were. He laughed and asked her if she wanted to skip dancing and go find out herself.

"Of course." Lora grabbed his hand and started leading him to the back. She looked at me and asked if I was coming. Well, I was up in a heartbeat. As we were walking to the back, he signaled to another black guy to join us. That's not exactly proper etiquette, but I was wondering what Lora would say. We got to the room, she looked at the new guy and asked where he was from, and he replied, "Haiti."

She said, "I've never fucked one of you guys either, so get naked."

All four of us stripped, and they were decently hung, not mind-numbingly huge, but somewhere around 9-10" if I were to guess. She started sucking one, and the other, seeing her creamy already, decided to skip the formalities. He put on a condom and started fucking her from behind. These two rotated every five minutes or so. They went through a number of condoms, I'll tell you that.

Finally one of the guys came. Shit, that condom was filled! He told Lora to roll onto her back, which she was happy to do since her knees were bothering her. The guy dumped his condom all over her face. She fucking loved it. He was calling her a 'cum slut' and a 'black cock whore', and she enjoyed it all. She licked up what she could, and started sucking the other guy with reckless abandon. The Haitian left the room, and eturned a few minutes later with two other guys. The younger of the two, who couldn't be over 18, pulled out this rope of a cock, puts on a condom, raised her legs and started fucking her with a speed that I haven't been able to do since I was 18!

He didn't last long, maybe a minute before he came. I asked the other guy if he wanted a turn, but he declined. His loss. The Jamaican warned Lora he was going to cum and asked where she wanted it. She sucked harder and he came down her throat. Her pussy was red, and her asshole was opened. I've never seen her so sexy.

Author's Note: The rest is in part two.

Published 
Written by dc6370
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments