Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

P90sex adventure part 1

"A couple pushes the limit when they meet new friends."

27
7 Comments 7
14.6k Views 14.6k
12.6k words 12.6k words
The P90SEX Adventure Part #1

Friday night has become our favourite night of the week to go out. Today, in particular, is a perfect summer night with temperatures around 27 o C. My wife, Allie, looks beautiful in her skirt which falls just above her knees, and her top is just see-through enough. I mean you have to look to be able to see her beautiful breasts but if the lighting is right, you can.

“Why don’t we stop at the bar for a drink before we go up to our room?” I suggested, as we approached the entrance of our hotel downtown.

The place was not too crowded and the music was soft and easy to listen to. The people were dancing and having a good time all around us. Across the room, I noticed a party of four having drinks and laughing hysterically. It looked to me like a couple and two of their friends, but I wasn’t sure. They were in their late 30’s or early 40’s and looked like they were from out of town. Anyway, I walked over to the bar to get a drink for my lovely wife, “One bourbon and coke and a glass of red wine for me thank you”.

While I was at the bar, Allie walked over to the group and started talking to them. I assumed that she knew one of them, but they were not familiar to me. I brought over Allie’s drink and she introduced me to her new friends. “Andre, meet John, Nadia, Kim and Natalie”, she said.

The three girls were all from the same pharmaceutical company and were on a business trip, and the guy was the husband of one of them. Their company was located in New York, and I couldn’t help but noticed that they hired particularly attractive ladies there. The guy was well built and I could tell by the way she kept looking at him from head to toe, that Allie found him very attractive.

The six of us moved over to a place in one corner of the bar where there were couches, and we continued to get to know one another. It was a very cozy place to sit down and talk; far enough away from the music that you could talk without having to yell. The couch was shaped like a horse-shoe around a table and would comfortably seat four but we squashed in close to seat the six of us.

Allie and I were the first to sit down with the couple to our left and the other two girls to our right.

Kim was the girl sitting next to me. She was a very nice looking lady, who seemed to be very outgoing. Her hair was shoulder length and was naturally dark brown. Her tight jeans were complimented with a loose fitting blouse.

Natalie, who was sitting next to her, was also very good looking but seemed a bit shy. From my angle her body looked very toned and was accentuated in her tight little dress that followed the shape of her body very nicely. Her nice curves ended in great looking legs. I looked at her face again and saw her long, dark hair falling delicately over one of her breasts. I could only imagine how beautiful see would look naked.

Just then, I realised that Allie was talking to me. She had just found out that John was a teacher and worked at one of our friends’ kid’s school. They had been sharing classroom stories for the past 20 minutes. He looked to be at least 6’ tall and was nicely built. He could have been a tennis player, or maybe just a P90X graduate, like me!

John’s wife, Nadia, was extremely fit looking; perhaps a P90X graduate also. I couldn’t determine whether her long, blond hair was natural or not but it looked very soft. Her short skirt highlighted her tight legs and her blouse gave away glimpses of the lace on her bra with her beautiful breasts inside. For someone looking at our table, they would be able to see that we formed a very nice bunch.

As the night drew on, more and more drinks were brought to our table. Nadia kept charging them to her room and told us not to worry since she had a very large expense account. The girls popped a bottle of champagne. Allie’s sparkling eyes told me that she was truly enjoying herself.

Allie’s intense conversation with John was interrupted and she excused herself to visit the ladies room. I pulled her to me and kissed her while grabbing her behind under her skirt. From behind, John had a very good view of her nice ass and I could tell that he noticed that she was not wearing any underwear.

As Allie pushed passed John to get out of her seat, she fell into his lap. He politely helped her up by holding onto her hips and pushing her up, but this made her skirt go up even further and showed off the bottom part of her ass. Still off balance, John moved his hands onto Allie’s ass to try and stabilize her. I’m not sure if he squeezed her or not, but Allie turned around and smiled at him.

Typically, when one girl goes to the bathroom, the other girls follow; and so they did. During this time, John and I had the chance to exchange some idle chatter and to become better acquainted. From what he was saying, he seemed to genuinely enjoy his job as a gym teacher in a posh private high school in New York.

After exchanging more trivia about ourselves, John took me by surprise and said “ I hope you didn’t mind me helping your wife up. I could not help grabbing her ass. She is very sexy and her ass is so beautiful”.

It seemed very bold, but I told him not to worry about it. “After all,” I said, “I saw the way Allie smiled back at you. I think she liked it!”

John continued to tell me more about him and Nadia. They have been married for 3 years and have 2 kids. This trip was their first without the kids. “It is kind of a honeymoon trip”, he said.

I told him I completely understood. “Allie and I also have kids and love the times that we get to go away - just the two of us.” It was uncanny that we both made the next comment at almost the same time “...and the sex is so good when we are away in a hotel. There is just something about being together and away from home.”

“So John how do you and Nadia know Natalie and Kim?”, I said.

John explained, “They are both managers in different sections of the company where Nadia works. Nadia is the Director of Sales. She used to work at a local Pharmacy, but decided to move to a larger company in New York. Natalie and Kim were both particularly nice to Nadia when she first started at the company, and now the three of them are almost inseparable. I believe that Natalie and Kim are both separated from their husbands. They never had kids; you can tell by their tight bodies. But at the risk of repeating myself, your wife, Allie, is so sexy. The way she is dressed tonight, WOW! I could tell straight away that she had no underwear, you can almost see everything. Between us guys, I would love to have touched her… just a little more. ”

I laughed and said, “Allie does not always dress like this. We decided sometime ago to spice up our sex life and came up with a series of activities to do. We call it ‘P90SEX’.”

John just looked at me and said, “You mean P90X, like the exercise DVD’s? Nadia and I have been doing that program every day for the past 2 months. ”

“No I definitely mean P90SEX!”, I replied. “This whole weekend is about doing one of our P90SEX activities.” I fought with myself inside of my head, wondering if I should go into detail, but since I would probably never see him again after tonight I decided that I would. “Let me explain”, I started. “We made a list of 60 sexual activities that we must do. There is no time limit. Each activity has to be done once, and then we get to repeat our favourite 30 so that we ‘graduate’ with 90 activities completed. Most importantly, ‘no’ is not an option!”

I briefly described some of the activities that we had already completed and explained to him that, “This weekend is a triple header! The first activity is called ‘A Weekend Away’. It requires us to rent a hotel room and to spend the entire weekend having sex.” My mind flashed back to the amazing afternoon that Allie and I had had and a huge smile came to my face.

John saw my face and became particularly curious. “Oh, do tell more!” he said.

So I continued, “I have to explain, that besides the 60 activities that we must do, we have 5 ‘Bonuses’. The ‘Bonuses’ are a lot more daring, and this afternoon we did one of them. It required Allie to receive a sensual massage from a professional massager, while I watched. When we returned to our room after going out for a very nice brunch, I ran a hot bath full of bubbles for Allie and served her a nice glass of sparkling wine. While she spent some time soaking in the hot water, I set up the hotel room ready for the massage of her life!

John eyes went big and he said, “ You mean you got another man to fondle your wife in front of you?”

“Yes,” I said. “Why not? I know us guys usually like to watch two women together, but this was also about Allie receiving a ‘good’ massage. The only rule was that although she had to be naked, the guy had to keep his clothes on. This guy was exceptionally good. He arrived right on time with all of his own equipment; the table, the massage oil and soft music.

While he was setting up, I went to see Allie, who was still relaxing in the bath, to tell her that it was time for her massage. She was so warm and relaxed; I definitely think that the drink helped! So I helped her out of the bathtub. I stared at her, amazed to see that she had shaven off all of her pubic hair. I embraced her, and told her that there was nothing to worry about and to just enjoy herself.

Man, she looked so beautiful. I never get tired of looking at her naked. Her skin was so soft and I could see every single part of her vagina still glistening with a trace of bubble bath on her. She wrapped herself in a towel and walked out to meet the massager.

When they shook hands, Allie could feel how warm and strong his hands were. He directed her to sit on the edge of the table. Still wearing just her towel, she opened her legs so that I could see between them. What a beautiful wife I have; such a pistol in bed too. The massager removed her towel and guided her onto her stomach. I could tell that the guy was happy with what he saw and his loose fitting pants started ballooning over his hard-on.”

For me, this story was just as exciting telling it to John as it had been watching it. I took another sip of my wine and continued. “The well-placed mirror helped me to see everything from where I was sitting. The massager started by applying plenty of oil to Allie’s back and shoulders. He spent quite a bit of time rubbing them, and I could tell from Allie’s movements, that she was extremely relaxed now. I was so tempted to go and help the guy, but the pleasure was for Allie’s body and for my eyes only.

His hands continued to glide softly and slowly over her skin. I could see that this guy was good at what he did and I was taking metal notes. He took the bottle of oil and drizzled some more onto her lower back and her ass. He started to massage her ass so delicately, like a baker with his bread dough, but in a kind of passionate way. Allie spread her legs a bit wider, just enough for the guy to be able to put his hands between them. She was obviously enjoying herself and had let go of any inhibitions that she may have had to begin with. At this time I could feel my hard-on pulsing and I was anxious to see what else this guy was going to do to her.

The guy moved to her inner thighs and intentionally brushed over her vagina. Allie twitched a little and gave a little squeal of delight. The guy continued down the length of her leg. The oil, which was all over her body now, was making her skin glisten in the soft light of the room.”

John was enthralled by my story, and his glare urged me to continue.

“The massager moved to the end of the table to massage Allie’s feet. There I noticed that he put himself close enough for her feet to touch his erection through his pants. I guess he wanted to get his kicks too, and the mood seemed to become more intense at that time.

He slowly made his way back to her ass. He applied more oil and let it drip between her bum cheeks and through to her vagina. He put his left hand on her ass and his right hand between her legs and started massaging both places. His fingers moved in-between her lips but not inside her, at least not yet. While his right hand played with her lips, his left hand started to rub her anus. He slowly rubbed the oil all around her openings and I could hear Allie’s breathing starting to become deeper. Her hips started moving only so slightly - raising and falling to encourage his hands to continue.

He moved his way back up to her shoulders and along one arm. One at a time he held her hand in both of his and massaged them. When he had finished with her hands he placed them alongside her body in line with the height of his penis. He stayed there for a while and Allie made no attempt to move her hand. I’m sure that she could feel how hard he was through the light material of his pants.

He leaned over to reach her lower back with both hands, causing Allie’s left hand to press harder onto his penis. For now it was just the side of her hand making contact. But as he leaned over further, I saw Allie cup her hand over the shape of his penis and he began to massage between her legs once again.

He moved his head to her ear and whispered something. I didn’t hear what he said, but she gave him a little squeeze and moved so that she could turn over and lie on her back. What a view I had! Allie was lying on her back fully naked and not even trying to cover herself. Her vagina was glistening with not only the massage oil but with the natural moistness of her excitement.”

Just then I remembered that I was in a bar and looked around to see that nobody else would be able to hear my story, as I continued recalling it to John.

“Before the massager continued, he looked my wife over longingly. She was so beautiful lying there almost surrendering to him. She stayed perfectly still while he began discovering her entire body again - from head to toe. He started at her face, her neck, moved down her shoulders and passed gently over her nipples. He moved over her stomach and teased her sensitive, freshly shaven pubic area. She wreathed with so much pleasure as he brushed strategically over her clitoris and rubbed one his fingers gently between her lips.

Back at the end of the table he massaged her feet one at a time. What a view he had! He took each foot and carefully massaged them. While he had Allie’s left foot, he pressed himself up against her right one. This time, Allie wiggled her toes to feel his package. All I really wanted to do was to get close enough to Allie for her to take me in her mouth. I longed to be able to touch her, but I had to just sit back and enjoy the show.

The massager’s hands moved back along Allie’s legs and he took some time rubbing her calves and thighs. You could tell that he was teasing her as his hands kept getting closer and closer to her pussy, without actually touching it. But it was like Allie was begging him to touch her now. She had opened her legs wider, allowing him easy access. She had completely surrendered to the pleasure that she was experiencing. I was probably even accentuating the pleasure for her, since she knew that I was watching her. For her, she was the star of the show and the show was for me.

Finally the massager’s fingers reached Allie’s vagina and he started caressing the side of her lips. She was fully open now, and I could see that he used both his thumb and index finger to stroke up and down the contours of her lips. He was probing, massaging or caressing, I wasn’t sure which one at this stage, and Allie was in ecstasy. He moved within reach of her hand so that she could feel his penis if she wanted to, but she chose not to this time. She was focussed on the pleasure that she was receiving as he began caressing her clitoris.

This guy was so good with his hands. It was like they could do two things at the same time. Maybe he was a drummer, because he certainly had Allie’s body moving to his rhythm.”

The massager then slowed down his hand movements and Allie let out a little whiney noise. He moved his hands over her belly and massaged her breasts one at a time. He added some more oil and captured Allie’s nipples between his fingers; gently squeezing them. Allie usually loves it when I do that.

Allie’s eyes were closed and with every breath, she was taken to a place of ecstasy. The massager moved to the head of the table and took both of Allie’s arms, pulling them toward him. He held Allie’s hand and placed it directly onto his penis. Allie squeezed him and began fondling his genitals through his pants and he went back to the game that he was playing with Allie’s nipples. With all of this, I was getting ready to jump on Allie. There is only so much a guy can take!

For the last time he moved back down to Allie’s pubic area. This time, he took out a different kind of oil; more of a lubricant I think. He poured it on Allie and put his hands back to work. One hand fondled her clitoris, while the other was exploring her lips.

He looked over at me to make sure that I was going to be OK with what he was about to. By that time, I could see that his middle finger was disappearing from view. This fired Allie right up and she went right into his pants and pulled out his well-sized penis. He massaged her faster and with the right amount of pressure, and Allie was starting to lose control.

He continued his caressing and she continued stroking his shaft. The urge to play with myself overcame me and I put my hands down my pants to grab a strong hold of my roaring hard-on. I had to be so well controlled because there was no way that I wanted this to end for me just yet.

I saw Allie release her grip on his penis and signalled the guy to increase his pace. Allie’s hips were moving up and down, then suddenly I witnessed the spasms that I love to feel from within her when she is orgasming.

The guy eased off to allow Allie to enjoy her moment and watched as she slowed down her breath and began to relax again. She looked so comfortable.

The massager started collecting his stuff and stayed to chat for a while. He was a really nice guy and genuinely admired his job and the women that he serviced.

Allie slowly got up from the table and stood in front of us. She looked at him, and then me and gave me a big smile that told me that everything was alright. She turned to the massager and gave him a hug, squeezing his penis just one more time. She thanked the guy for the wonderful experience and said that she hoped to do this again sometime. She even asked him if he had a partner that could do us both at the same time !”

I turned to John and a smile came to his face.

“And that was our second P90SEX activity for today”, I said. “The third one is the reason why she is dressed the way she is.”

“ You mean without any underwear!”, John interrupted.

“You noticed?”, I asked.

“It is hard not to”, John replied. “I could almost see everything and to be perfectly honest with you, I wish I did. I have to admit that I made sure that I was seated in a position to see her breasts through her blouse. The little lamp on the table just shines enough so that whenever she moves to pick up her drink I can see the contour of her breasts right up to her nipples. Her breasts are so beautiful.”  

I smiled agreeing with how beautiful her breasts are. “Well, the other P90SEX activity that we are doing tonight is where I get to pick what she wears for the evening. It excites me to know that she is not wearing a bra or any underwear. I spend the entire evening longing to touch her. It is also exciting to know that someone else may see that she is not wearing any underwear. These activities push us just a little out of our comfort zone. But now, I can’t wait to go back to our room and to make love with her.”

“WOW!”, John exclaimed. “Your wife is amazing and it is so cool that the both of you are so open. I would love to have your list of P90SEX activities. Could you email it to me? Maybe Nadia and I could try some of them!”  

“Well maybe”, I replied and then asked him, “Have you guys ever done anything crazy like that?”

“Not really”, John answered. “We did make love next to the fire while camping one time. It was dark and the two other couples that were with us were also doing it. It was exciting to know that people you are with are making love next to you and probably even taking glances at you. Ok, so it was dark and they could not really see anything more than shadows. But from time to time, I would look up and see what my friends were doing. I watched one of them get a blow job. WOW, that was something! Nadia saw it too and told me later that night that she loved it and would consider doing it again. I always wanted to have a threesome; I mean, just me and two women.”

“You see”, I said “Those are the first steps to developing a P90SEX program for yourself.”

John and I looked up to see the girls coming back from the bathroom. Many guys were turning their heads to gaze at our women. I’m sure they envied us; 4 beautiful ladies for 2 guys!

The girls were smiling and I wondered why they had been gone for so long. Allie, once again, passed in front of John and fell on top of him just like before. She rested in his lap and seemed to rub her ass against him. To her defence it was the only way for her to make it to her seat; the table did not leave much room to pass. And as willing as ever, John helped her slide into her seat between the two of us by holding her by her hips. She leaned over, almost as though she was showing off her ass to him, and gave me a long, loving kiss. To my surprise the girls wanted to change their seating arrangements at the table, so the three of us had to shuffle to the end of the bench, allowing the other three girls to all sit on my right hand side.

“So what have you girls been talking about?” I asked Allie quietly.

Allie whispered in my ear, “Those girls were curious about me not wearing any underwear tonight, and they told me that they thought you had lifted my skirt on purpose to show it off to either them or John, like a prize or something. So I had to tell them about our P90SEX program.

“What did you tell them?” I asked

“Well, I described some of the activities that we have already done, but mainly just about that amazing massage that ‘we’ had this afternoon.” Allie replied.

“Wow! You told them that?”, I said.

“Yes”, Allie continued. “They were so jealous, and I think that Nadia even became aroused by it. If I had to guess, I would say that John is going to get very ‘lucky’ tonight! She really wants to spice up their sex life too. Kim was astounded that you would let another man do that to me in front of you, but then said that she wished her ex-husband had done that. And Natalie simply wanted the massager’s phone number!! You see Babe, we are a good influence on people! They even asked me if I had had a threesome with you and the massager.”

I laughed. Then Allie said, “By the way, when I fell on John just then, that was no accident. I ’m not too sure if it is just the alcohol talking, but Nadia asked me to flirt with John to make him horny for her later on. Only she was worried that it might make you uncomfortable. She said that she thought John was attracted to me and gave me her permission to do whatever I wanted to do to excite him. What do you think about that?”

“Sounds like fun!”, I said.

“I could tell as soon as I met him that John really liked me and it’s good for a girl to know that ‘she’s still got it’ with other men.” Allie said. “Nadia even told me that she thought that you were hot and that is why she is sitting next to you now. If you are OK with it, then I am. Why don’t you rub your hand on her leg and see what happens. I guarantee that she is going to be OK with it; she told me so. So would you be OK if I started showing an interest in John?”

“So all this time you have been planning to seduce us poor defenceless husbands”, I joked. “Well, it sounds like a lot of fun! I might even be able to help you out with some things. I have some ideas of my own. You know me! If you’re OK with it, then things could get really hot for all of us. ”

Allie looked at me with a smile on her face and said “ I’m good for it my love. No matter what, you know that I love you. Let’s see where this takes us tonight. Anytime you want to stop just let me know. I’m feeling very sexy right now.”

“ So John’s wife wants to spice up their sex life a bit, eh?”, I said excitedly. “Well then, that’s OK with me. Let’s give them a good show my love.”

I put my hand between Allie’s legs and gently massaged her thighs while slowly moving my hand up a bit at a time. I knew that John was watching so I gave him a little of something to look at! Allie was smiling and talking very softly so that John had to be very close to hear her. Allie was leaning so that her blouse was opening and I could see John looking straight down her top.

On the other side of me, I started chatting to the lovely three ladies who were still trying to all fit onto the bench. We all started to talk about life and work. They seem to really enjoy their job at the Pharmaceutical company; and likewise for me.

Then the discussion changed dramatically and I found myself answering their questions about our P90SEX program. Kim said “Were you even a little bit jealous of that guy who gave Allie her amazing orgasmic massage this afternoon?”

Nadia looked straight at me and said, “ Come on, the guy was playing with your wife while you were there watching. You must have been a little bit jealous or something! He brought her to orgasm, so it wasn’t just some ordinary massage.”

So I replied, “Of course I wasn’t jealous. Allie and I both love each other and nothing is done behind either one of our backs. The show was exciting for me. I’m secure in my relation with my wife.”

I didn’t know why it was so easy to talk to them about our little adventure. Maybe it was because we would never see them again after tonight. I turned my head around to see Allie and John deep in conversation. They were almost unaware that we were still sitting right next to them.

John’s hand was under the table resting on his leg but close enough that his fingers were just touching Allie’s leg. I raised my hand that was already on Allie’s leg just a little bit more so that I could touch her lips. Her skirt revealed a small part of her pussy and I playfully tantalized her ever so lightly. I moved a little to better position myself and shoved Allie just a little bit closer to John. I needed to move my hand because my arm was twisted awkwardly and to my surprise Allie did not pull her skirt back down, leaving herself completely available for John to see everything.

I turned my full attention back to the three girls. They started questioning me about how we came up with the idea of P90SEX.

Kim asked, “Were you the one who imaged all of those sexy scenarios in your head and made a game so that you could have a good time?”

I smiled at the thought but told them actually how it all started. “For Christmas last year, Allie gave me a “Twelve Days of Christmas” coupon booklet which contained 12 of Allie’s favourite sexual activities that we had to do on the days leading up to Christmas. We had so much fun that I decided to try and extend it to 90 days!”

As the four of us talked, I started to pay more attention to just how beautiful and full of confidence these women were; a confidence that only mature women can have. I could see Nadia checking up on John from time to time, but she did not look phased by what he and Allie were up to. Although it was probably the alcohol that she had been drinking, Nadia had a sparkle in her eyes and an alluring smile. I decided to move my hand closer to her so that I would just graze her leg as I moved. To my surprise she positioned her knees closer so that my hand would make better contact with her legs. Wow!, I thought, this girl is curious and testing the water. I could feel how soft and warm her skin was and I moved my entire hand onto her lap. It was getting pretty hot in this bar.

Allie and John were still having their conversation, but gazing deeper into each other’s eyes. Allie had opened her legs a little and was holding John’s hand between them. He had not made contact with her at this stage, but he must have been dying to do just that. Their faces were really close to one another. I had no clue what she was saying to him, but she was working her magic on John. He seemed oblivious to his wife sitting right beside me, but she seemed happy about it. Allie let go of John’s hand and he let it rest on her leg somewhere between her knee and her pussy. Allie twisted herself around so that she could whisper something to Nadia. As Nadia moved closer to hear Allie, my hand lifted up her skirt - just a little. I was still not close enough to feel her underwear but I can feel the heat coming from between her legs.

Allie whispered, “Nadia, are you sure about this? Your husband’s hand is pretty much up my skirt, and I can see that Andre is doing the same to you. For me, it’s all good! I’m having a great time. I’m ready to let John go a little bit further right here in the bar, as long as it is OK with you. I’ve always wanted to try doing something risky in public, just to see if anyone notices.”  

Nadia replied, “Allie, I’m more than OK with it. Let’s just go with it and see what happens. Your husband is really cautious and not too sure what to do next. But I’m ready. I want to see what we can get away with in public. It is dark enough that no one will see; well not everything anyway! Let’s hope that we don’t see ourselves on YouTube tomorrow!”

Allie said “Oh! Don’t worry about Andre. He is just waiting for your signal to move on. He wouldn’t like to feel as though he is forcing himself onto you, he wants you to invite him in!”

Allie returned her attention to John. His hand was gently caressing her leg. Allie could tell that he had a hard on, by the way he was sitting. John asked her, “What was that all about between you and Nadia?”  

Allie replied “I told her how hot I thought her husband was and that I hoped she wasn’t jealous about you having your hand up my skirt! She simply lowered her eyes to draw my attention to my husband’s hand up her skirt and said ‘I’m not if you’re not!’ ”

John, looking like someone who just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, said, “ Oh, I didn’t mean to cause any trouble. I guess I just got carried away.”

Allie, knowing that she had put John in a bit of a predicament said, “John, you don’t seem to understand. Your wife just gave you a green light. She told me that you were very good with your hands and now I am curious to find out just how good! And don’t worry; your wife is in good hands too. I trust my husband and after that amazing massage that he arranged for me this afternoon, it’s his turn to have his fun!”  

Pondering all of this, John started to worry about his hand between Allie’s legs. But as he started to pull back, she squeezed his hand with her abductor muscles and forced his hand closer so that he could feel the lips of her vagina. Allie gave him a look that dared him to explore further. John weakened and felt for a good grasp of her pussy. He moved in-between her lips and started caressing her vagina. He kept his eyes on her skirt and felt Allie lounge backward so that she was resting on me and giving him easier access at the same time. She lifted her skirt so that John could clearly see what he was doing to her pussy.

John raised his head temporarily to glance over to his wife. She knew exactly what he was doing, and her huge smile encouraged him to continue.

I could feel Allie breathing deeply and heard her moaning just a little. It was making me so hot. John used his middle finger to enter Allie and his thumb to message her clitoris.

The mood at the table had changed. Everyone knew what was going on, but at the same time nobody really knew what was going to happen.

PervertShow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PervertShow

The two girls, Kim and Natalie, didn’t seem to mind too much even though they were missing out on the action.

I returned my attention to Nadia. I looked her in the eyes as I moved my hand just a little bit higher, and she did not stop me. She moved in closer to me and said “ You know what my husband is doing to Allie don’t you? Does it bother you?”

“Not at all”, I replied. “Actually it excites me and makes me want her even more. I think sometimes it’s good to spice things up. It not like she is cheating on me. How do you feel about it?”

Nadia replied, “I don’t really know. I’m a bit uncertain of how I feel, but curious all at the same time. I’m thinking that I want more. It’s just so very exciting. I’m happy that John is over there getting his thrills, but now I want to get mine”.

Nadia moved her skirt up and slid her hands in her underwear. She placed her finger inside of her pussy, then pulled it out and brought it to my mouth. I sucked on her finger and it tasted so good. She did it again and I was almost ready to explode. I wanted her so badly.

Closing time was called and one more round of drinks came to our table. Nadia looked at me then at John, and said “ Guys, what do you say if we all go back to my Penthouse suite? ”

Everyone thought that it was a fun idea and got out of their seats to leave the bar. Allie and John exited from the same side of the table and I saw him bring his hand to his mouth to smell and taste what was left on his fingers of Allie’s pussy. The other girls and I used the other side. Nadia stood up right in front of my face and I took my time and get a good view of her ass. I tried to help her in a way that lifted her skirt to give me a glimpse of the bottom of her cheeks.

We all walked together to the elevator, but John and Allie walked slower than the rest of us. We all just fit into the same elevator, but it was tight. Allie was right in front of me and moved purposefully to rub her ass on my erection. Kim and Natalie were on either side of me and Nadia was next to John who couldn’t seem to take his eyes off Allie. I subtly squeezed Allie on the ass, and she reached behind her to grab my erection.

In my head, I just want to take Allie back to our room and do her, but I noticed the girls next to me watching Allie play with me and they each give me a huge grin. For anyone who didn’t know us, they would have thought that Allie and John were a couple because of how much they were flirting with each other. But then it would have been confusing to see Allie groping my erection behind her!

Well they don’t call it the ‘Penthouse’ for nothing! Nadia and John’s room was spectacular. The views over the city were breath-taking and the luxurious furniture was stunning. Nadia put on some soft music while John opened a bottle of bubbly for everyone.

The conversations in the room were all about everything and nothing at all. We all raised our glasses and toasted our new friendship. Nadia turned the fire place on and I saw Allie unbutton one or two buttons of her top. The room was getting warmer now but the atmosphere was smoking hot!

Nadia found her way over to John and kissed him while feeling up his erection. She looked at him with lust in her eyes and said, “Are you having fun my love? I think that Allie likes your touch, just like me. Maybe tonight is the night where we can have some extra fun with our new friends. What do you say?”

John replied, “Definitely. I’m OK with it. I knew you could see what I was doing in the bar. Did you like what you saw? If ever you want me to stop, I will. No matter what! I love you so much.”

John moved in behind Allie and listened in on her conversation with Kim and Natalie. He moved so close that his erection was making contact with Allie’s ass. “ What are you girls talking about over here”, John said.

Kim looked at John and said, “Actually we were asking Allie about what the two of you were doing under the table in the bar. From where we were, it looked like you were both really enjoying yourselves, if you know what we mean. We were just jealous, that’s all.”

John acted surprised and said “ Oh, well we were just talking”.

Natalie jumped in and stated, “ We don’t buy that. Maybe you could both show us a little bit more of it now.”

Allie moved her hands behind her and squeezed his penis with a huge smile on her face. She found her way inside his pants and got a good hold on his cock. This time they all knew and smiled.

I approached John and suggested that he start dancing with his wife while the rest of us watch. I told him to be raunchy and to forget about us being here. “Think about your camping trip”, I said.

He looked at me puzzled. So I told him not to worry. “Nadia or you can stop at anytime. But if you don’t, expect a little surprise! I have another P90SEX activity that I could ask Allie to do. It’s called ‘Direct Me Please’. If Allie accepts, she must obey all of my directions, and knowing what is happening between you both so far, I think that she will be good for it.”

John started dancing with Nadia with anticipation. The rest of us continued our idle chatter but all moved so that we could see them. Gradually, we all took a place on the couch; Allie and Kim on my right and Natalie on my left. We watched the couple dancing seductively as John started to put his hand under Nadia’s skirt.

Nadia’s lacy, pink thong came into view and I couldn’t help but think how beautiful her ass looked. They started kissing passionately and let their hands roam all over each others’ bodies. These two had definitely gone to another world and forgotten that we were in the room.

The rest of us became mesmerized by the show that they were putting on for us. It was like a live porn show, but better because the passion was real.

Natalie whispered in my ear “I find those two really hot. I wish I had someone to play with me like that tonight.”

“Wow!”, I thought and just looked at her with a smile.

Without interrupting Allie and Kim’s conversation, I put my hand on Allie’s leg and started caressing it. I moved my hand up her skirt and noticed that she did not even flinch. She simply opened her legs a little more, which I took as an invitation.

Meanwhile, John unbuttoned his wife blouse and let it fall to the floor behind her. Her matching lacy, pink bra enveloped her full breasts and I couldn’t help but stare.

Allie looked at me and said, “Not bad, eh! Don’t you wish you could help her out of that nice bra and have some fun with her gorgeous breasts? I certainly do!”

I replied, “ Well, yes, but it is their time to have some fun.”

I moved my hand higher so that I could feel Allie’s vagina. It was wet and begging me to taste it. I kissed Allie on the neck and watched Kim looking at Allie longingly. I smiled at her.

I stopped kissing Allie and turned my attention to Natalie. She mentioned that she was thinking of going back to her room to give Nadia and John some privacy.

“You mean”, I started, “You want to go back to your room to play with yourself!”

She looked at me with a look that said ‘how did you know’?!

“Just do it here with us”, I said. “I’m sure no one will mind.”

Natalie’s face blushed a little and she decided to stay a little longer.

I moved my hand so that Allie’s pussy was completely exposed. Kim placed one hand on mine and the other down her blouse and started fondling with her own breasts.

John moved behind Nadia and turned her around to face us. He was standing above us enjoying the view that he had of Allie’s pussy. Nadia had her eyes closed concentrating on the pleasure that she was receiving from John. John removed Nadia’s bra and started caressing her breasts with both hands. She was sighing, giving herself to him completely.

John made eye contact with me willing me to watch him play with his wife’s beautiful breasts. His eyes moved to Allie and gave her a look to invite her to join them. I moved my hand behind Allie and unbuttoned her skirt.

“Its time for another P90SEX activity my love. Let’s make it 4 for today - a home run!”, I said.

“Sure”, Allie said. “Now seems like a good opportunity. Which one did you have in mind, m y love?”

“I choose ‘Direct me please’ ”, I said. “I’m the director of course and I’m going to direct you into having the time of your life!”

Allie looked at me and said, “ OK my love. I’m ready for your wild imagination to direct the way. You are so bad! ” and she gave a little giggle.

“My first directive is for you to turn around and kiss Kim.” I said. “I think she is hoping for it. I’ve been watching the way she’s been looking at you.”

Allie turned around, takes Kim’s hand off of mine and places it directly onto her pussy. She held Kim’s head between her hands and kissed her. Kim was too surprised to do anything about it, but at least she did not pull away or move her hand. Allie turned back to me, waiting for the next instruction, with Kim’s hand frozen between her legs.

“Stand up and don’t try to hold on to your skirt, just let it fall to the ground”, I started. “Move in behind John and remove his clothing. Take your time and have fun. I’m going to watch you from here. Never forget that I love you!”

Allie leaned to kiss me and stood up. Her skirt fell to the ground, her gorgeous ass in plain view of us sitting on the couch.

Kim eyes widened and she said, “ Andre , your wife is amazing. I’ve never kissed a woman before and was taken by surprise by her. I hope I didn’t upset her by not kissing her back but, with your permission, I plan to make up for it before the night is over.”

John saw Allie coming to join them, but with her eyes still closed, Nadia was not aware of it. Nadia’s hips were moving up and down, rubbing her beautiful ass against John’s crutch.

Allie helped John to remove his shirt, but to my surprise, leaned in towards Nadia and kissed her on the mouth, giving Nadia the awareness of her presence. It wasn’t a long kiss, but it was just enough to surprise Nadia, giving her no time to either pull away or to embrace it more.

Allie then moved behind John passing her hand over his which were still playing with Nadia’s full breasts. They both started caressing Nadia’s breasts and Allie started moving to the same beat as them. She released Nadia’s breasts and placed her hands around John’s bare shoulders. She kissed his neck and he removed one of his hands from Nadia’s breasts to reach behind and touch Allie’s pussy. Allie let him feel how wet she was but then placed his hand back on Nadia’s breast.

Allie started caressing his chest, moving her hands up and down on him, squeezing and massaging his pecks. Nadia turned around and sandwiched John between her and Allie. Slowly Nadia fell to her knees. She loosened John’s pants and removed them - including his underwear. His erection pointed directly at Nadia’s mouth, and she took him in and started sucking on his cock.

Allie moved around and began kissing John. They were locked in an embrace; their tongues probing each other’s mouths. John’s hands reached to remove Allie’s top. He started caressing her breasts and leaned down to kiss them. I could see his tongue circling around her nipples slowly and delicately – one at a time.

Nadia intensified her sucking on John’s penis and began moving up and down his long shaft with her mouth. Her hands were fondling his balls and she looked up to watch John playing with Allie’s breasts.

Allie dropped to her knees and joined in Nadia’s fun by licking John’s shaft. Nadia and Allie’s tongues touched and they embraced in a long kiss.

The three of us on the couch were mesmerized. The performance that John, Allie and Nadia were putting on for us was so sexy and made me want to either join in or to make a move on Kim and Natalie here on the couch. I could feel the girls twitching with excitement next to me, but for now I wanted to focus on the show in front of me.

Nadia broke away from Allie, and moved up to kiss John. I think she needed it to make sure that everything was still OK. I saw them exchange a few words, and they kissed again. All seemed good!

The couple continued their loving kiss, while Allie placed herself between John’s penis and Nadia’s thong. She started to remove Nadia’s underwear, which made Nadia wreath with excitement. Allie leaned in and started kissing Nadia’s vagina. Nadia opened her legs to give Allie easier access, which gave me a chance to see Nadia’s nice haircut between her legs. There was only a small mound of pubic hair just above her clitoris. Her blond curls were like a highlight for her beautiful pussy.

John’s hand started caressing Allie’s hair, in appreciation of what she was doing. Without letting go of Nadia’s pussy, she started to stroke John. She could feel the excitement in John building and so moved her head to take John into her mouth.

Allie started moving faster now up and down his shaft. Her lips were all round his penis, but she stopped periodically to nibble on the head of his cock. She continued to play with Nadia’s pussy with her hands, and intermittently stopped sucking on John’s penis to lick Nadia’s clitoris.

Kim touched my leg and asked, “Are you still OK with all of this? Your beautiful, sexy wife is having a go at both of them. She is really into this show. I have to say, I feel like joining them or starting something on this couch. How about you?”

I looked at her and smiled, “Sure I’m OK with it. In fact I’m loving it.”

She looked at me and moved in to kiss me. I felt her tongue searching for mine. At the same time I reached out to grab her breast, her hand reached directly for my erection. “Why don’t you go and join them on the dance floor? I will stay here and try to warm Natalie up to the show”, I whispered.

Kim stood up and joined the lovely trio in front of us. Natalie stared up at her and wondered what she was going to do.

John turned to face Kim and pulled her into him. Allie let go of Nadia’s pussy and stood up. Nadia took Allie and kissed her, tasting her own pussy all over Allie’s mouth. Nadia reached down and started stroking Allie’s pussy, and Allie responded by doing the same thing back to her.

While John continued to kiss Kim, he fumbled in an attempt to remove Kim’s top. To help him out, Kim lifted her top up and over her head and exposes her beautiful breasts. She pressed them into John, rubbing them against his strong chest.

Nadia and Allie combined to help Kim out of her jeans. They unbuttoned them and pulled them down, revealing her see-through underwear. Her sexy ass was clearly visible to all of us, and in one easy move, Nadia removed these as well. I had the perfect view of Kim’s nice landing strip and John’s hand moved down to start exploring her pussy.

The four of them were fully naked in front of Natalie and I; Allie and Nadia on their knees while the other two were embraced in a kiss. Natalie and I looked at each other and smiled.

Nadia pulled Kim down to her knees and started kissing her. John caught his breath and stood there enjoying the view of 3 beautiful women on their knees right in front of him.

The girls started taking his penis in their mouth one at a time, sharing in the pleasure. While one was sucking on him the other two were exploring his body with their tongues. I watched Allie licking his ass while Kim sucked on his penis. She moved her hand between his cheeks and he twitched just a little.

The girls were hungry now. They pulled John down and laid him on his back. Nadia pulled rank and lowered herself on him first, while Allie guided his penis inside of her.

Kim lowered her pussy onto John’s mouth and positioned herself facing Nadia.

Nadia moved slowly up and down John’s penis, taking in as much of his huge shaft as she could. She bent forward and kissed Allie, who was rubbing herself on John’s free hand. Allie reached over and started caressing both girls’ breasts at the same time. Nadia stopped kissing Allie and leaned over to kiss Kim. The three girls continued to kiss each other in turn.

Nadia moved out of her position and took Kim’s place over John’s mouth. Allie moved on top of John, but instead of facing Nadia, she mounted John facing backwards. She knew that this way she could take more of his long shaft into her.

Seeing my wife making out with other girls is one thing. But seeing her pumping another guy is very different. At first I had mixed feelings in my stomach but they dissipated when I saw her look over to me and blow me a kiss.

Allie suddenly stopped moving. She must have worked John almost to the point of orgasm, and didn’t want him to cum just yet. Allie stood up, allowing time for Nadia to fondle her breasts and her torso. She took Kim by the hand, and moved in front of Kim, lowering Kim’s head to her love nest. Kim took the opportunity to kiss and lick Allie’s pussy, tasting not only Allie, but the flavours of John as well.

Natalie looked at me with those eyes of hers and said, “Andre, are you seeing this? Your wife was fucking another guy in front of you and is now getting a blow job from a woman. You are a surprising man. You don’t look even jealous. I didn’t think that I would ever see such a show in front of me, at least not with the star’s husband, and certainly not for free! ”

It seemed to me to be a good time to join in the fun. I noticed that Natalie had finished her drink and was just starting another one. I reached over to take her glass away from her and moved in close to kiss her. We kissed for a while and I felt her responding to me. I gently and carefully started to caresses her breasts. They felt so good.

She stood up and turned around, willing me to unzip her dress. I did and it fell to the ground in a neat little pile in front of us. Her beautiful ass was right in front of me. She moved back into me and I kiss her on her butt cheek. She turned around to face me, and held my gaze with her eyes. She made sure that I watched while she reached behind her back and removed her bra. The bra fell next to her and she started moving to the sound of the music. She closed her eyes and started caressing her breasts for my entertainment. The tiger inside her was coming out!

Seeing a girl take care of business in front of me was driving me crazy. I wanted to pull her down onto me so badly. Her body was so beautiful. More than what it appeared to be with her clothes on.

She removed her underwear and slid her hands down her body onto her pussy. She started caressing herself, letting her fingers go between her lips and disappear inside of her.

Her last drink must have cured her of her shyness, and I took my time to appreciate what I had in front of me. As I started to rise off the couch, my eyes lingered on her pussy; so nice looking and fully shaved. I could see her lips poking out between her legs and I longed to lick them.

We embraced in a kiss; her mouth so fresh and clean tasting. I moved my hands over her shoulders and felt the soft skin of her back. I continued down her back and over her ass, where I grabbed it with both hands and gave her cheeks a squeeze. I moved one hand in front to touch her breasts and began playing with her nipples.

To be honest, with the lust that was exploding inside of me, I didn’t know which part of her I wanted to touch first. I really just wanted her in my mouth. My hand moved down to her vagina and I could feel that she was wet and ready for more. I massaged her clitoris, feeling her move to the rhyme of my hand. I kissed both of her breasts, moving playfully from one to the other, sucking and licking her erect nipples. She held my head with both of her hands and pushed me down to her pussy.

I had been longing for this and she gave it to me. I started nibbling her lips, while letting my fingers move between them and around her opening. I placed my index finger inside of her and searched for her G-spot. She squealed with pure pleasure and pulled my head into her more. I started sucking on her clitoris while moving my finger in and out of her pussy. Her knees started feeling weak, and she pulled my head back up to kiss me. She removed my shirt and bent down on her knees right in front of my crutch. She unbuttoned my belt and pulled my pants down around my ankles. My fully erect penis was waving at her and she took it passionately into her mouth. Her movements up and down my penis felt so good, and I felt the urge to cum all over her.

She stopped sucking temporarily and pushed me down onto the couch to continue sucking from another angle. Here, she was able to take my entire shaft into her mouth and down her throat. I could feel her tonsils rubbing against the head of my penis and it was all that I could do to stop from cumming. I tried to interrupt my focus by gazing over to watch more of the action on the dance floor.

Nadia was still enjoying herself on John face. Kim was now pumping up and down on John’s penis while Allie’s face was positioned to be able to lick both John’s shaft and Kim’s pussy at the same time. Allie leaned up and kissed Kim’s breasts, while Kim continued her dance on John’s big penis. The two girls started kissing again, and I could see their tongues exploring each other. Kim stopped pumping John and positioned herself to have a 69’er with Allie.

Suddenly, Nadia noticed that Natalie and I had started a party of our own over on the couch. She lifted herself off John’s face and moved over towards us.

John stood up and saw Kim and Allie lying end to end on the floor. He moved behind Kim and entered her pussy. Kim let out a muffled moan of pleasure and increased her pace on Allie.

She slid one of her fingers inside of Allie’s pussy, and then Allie gave out a matching moan of pleasure. Both of them increased their pace, signalling the other of their approaching orgasms. Allie tensed all of her muscles and I could tell that she was on the verge of an incredible orgasm.

Kim sensed it too and continued her tongue and finger motion; licking, sucking and probing at Allie’s vagina. Allie continued sucking on Kim’s clitoris, and felt John increase his movement inside of her. He sporadically pulled out and went back inside her carefully to control his urge to cum.

Kim couldn’t control her growing orgasm any longer. She let out a shear scream and spasmed uncontrollably. John slowed down his thrusts, so as not to cum, but continued to stay inside of Kim throughout her orgasm. He probably realized that he still had 3 other ladies that he could play with and it would be a shame to waste his orgasm so early on in the evening. Besides, I wouldn’t be surprised if he left his orgasm for Allie.

Kim was in ecstasy, and continued to suck at Allie’s clitoris to bring her to orgasm too. It didn’t take much more for Allie to explode into her orgasm. Kim felt Allie spasm around her finger, and she wiggled it gently to prolong Allie’s pleasure. John pulled out of Kim and enjoyed watching the two women, lying side by side, having their moment.

Just then, Natalie stopped sucking on my penis and climbed on top of me. She guided me inside of her and started moving up and down on my penis. Nadia climbed onto the sofa and presented herself to me. It was clear what she wanted.

With her pussy right in front of me, I poked out my tongue and she placed herself right onto the very tip of it. I start kissing and licking her, enjoying her wetness. After all, what more could I ask for? I was having sex with two beautiful women while my wife was in the same room, recovering from an orgasm that another women had brought her to!

I started groping Nadia’s ass to press her harder against my face. My fingers were brushing lightly over her pussy and anus from behind. Again I could feel an orgasm rising inside of me, which Natalie must have sensed so she stopped pumping my penis. She lifted off of my penis and began sucking on it one more time.

This time she was going very slowly; just licking my shaft gently and letting my penis in and out of her mouth. Suddenly, I felt Natalie’s mouth squeeze my penis and I realised that John had just entered her from behind. He was slowly moving in and out of her so as to not interrupt what she was doing to me. I felt every one of his thrusts as it pushed her mouth further down my penis.

I felt Nadia starting to twitch and I knew that I would be feeling her orgasm any time soon. I pushed a finger inside of her and started pumping it into her. I sucked more and more on her clitoris and felt her hips rolling over my mouth. She was rubbing herself on my face to increase the pleasure that she felt.

Just then she increased the pace of her hip movements. I, too, increased the pressure that I was applying to her clitoris and ‘bang’. Her pussy was squeezing my fingers as the spasms of her orgasm took over her body.

Nadia lifted off my face and collapsed on the couch next to me. When she regained her composure, she began paying more attention to what her husband was doing to Natalie.

Enjoying the blow job that I was still receiving from Natalie, I looked over to Allie and Kim one more time. They were just relaxing with that look in their faces that means gold to a guy; their cheeks a little flushed.

Kim saw me looking over at them and came over to join the action. She placed herself in a position to be able to suck on Natalie’s clitoris without interrupting what John was doing to her or what she was doing to me. Natalie felt her pleasure intensify and began to suck my penis with more passion.

Seeing Kim lying on the floor gave Nadia the opportunity to do something that she had always wanted to try; to taste pussy. She thought that she would be particularly good at it, since she knew what she liked when John did it to her.

She positioned herself next to Kim and started kissing her upper thighs. She gradually made it to her pussy, and started nibbling her lips. Before long, she started probing her tongue inside the entrance of Kim’s pussy, tasting the wonderful flavours inside of her. Kim squealed with pleasure and Nadia continued to explore every inch of her pussy with her tongue.

Allie finally lifted herself off the floor and came next to me on the couch. She kissed me and rubbed her hand against my chest. She leaned down and whispered softly that she loved me. She looked so happy.

Allie moved in behind John and took control of his hip movements as he was thrusting himself inside of Natalie. She pulled him out of her and then pushed him slowly back inside of her. Natalie let go of my penis, and gripped the side of the couch. The pleasure that John, Kim and Allie was giving her combined was too much for her to take and she shook in an almighty orgasm. John pulled out of her and was all smiles. They only ones left without an orgasm, were us guys.

Allie moved and took me and John by the hand. She turned to face John and started kissing him. I positioned myself behind her so that I could squeeze her between John and I. She was the meat for our orgasmic sandwich.

The other three girls were all recovering on the couch but still interested in our every move. Mine and John’s hands were all over Allie’s beautiful body. We were touching her everywhere.

She lowered herself onto her knees and took our penises in each of her hands. She gently started stroking us and one by one took our penis into her mouth. I turned my head to signal to the girls over on the couch to bring the antique coffee table over to us.

I lifted Allie up onto the table, on her back, and moved myself between her legs. As I entered her hot pussy, John moved close to her face and put his penis into her mouth. She took it and started sucking on it, like only she knows how.

I asked the other girls to come a little closer so that I could kiss each one of them, while I was doing my wife. Kim and Natalie knelt on either side of the table and started caressing Allie’s breasts, sucking and tantalizing her.

I withdrew my penis from inside of Allie, and invited Nadia to kneel down next to me. We kissed and both leaned over to lick Allie’s pussy at the same time. I stuck a finger inside of Allie’s pussy and Nadia stuck one in her anus. Wow! It was the first time that I had seen anything like this.

Allie’s breathing was heavy and I could hear those noises that she makes when she is experiencing extreme pleasure. She was being touch from every possible angle by 5 different people.

I had the idea to swap positions with John but first of all I rolled Allie over onto her stomach. She got up onto her hands and knees and took my penis into her mouth. John moved behind her and entered her doggy-style. She loved this position!

The three other girls moved back onto the couch to watch the rest of the show.

Allie’s mouth felt so warm and moist and I started thrusting myself faster and faster into it. Allie’s grip on my penis told me that she wanted me to cum inside her mouth and I couldn’t hold back any longer.

I leaned over to kiss her and she whispered to me, “I think John wants to fuck me up the ass and I’d love to try it. Would you be OK with it?”

John was pumping Allie’s pussy and pulling his penis in and out to rub against her ass. I looked at John while his penis was at the opening of her ass and signalled to him to go ahead. Allie moved slightly to give him better access to her. As he entered her, she let out a small cry. He started pumping slowly and carefully. The tightness of her ass was too much for him and before long he was cumming uncontrollably.

John and I collapse onto the floor. I don’t know how we did it but we lasted longer than I thought possible.

Nadia came over to the coffee table and helped Allie to get up. She kissed her one more time on the mouth and said, “ Allie you are incredible! Thank you for bringing this fantasy to my husband and I.”

What a sight we must have been; 4 girls and 2 guys naked on the floor and exhausted after having had the most incredible sex ever. I could never have imagined doing something like that with my wife and four complete strangers. Well can’t really call them ‘strangers’ any more.

I made my way over to Allie and kissed her. We laid there and hugged each other for quite a long time.

Nadia and John asked us all to stay overnight, which we all agreed would be a good idea. We were all lying around completely naked and resumed our regular conversations as though nothing was unusual about that. People were laughing and started to drink their champagne again.

Nadia suggested that we should all take a shower in their huge penthouse bathroom. The girls were the first ones to agree to that! The shower was incredible; it had jets coming out at every angle.

The 4 women took their place in the shower recess first and started lathering each other up. John and I joined in; there were hands going everywhere. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed feeling hands probing me from everywhere.

Feeling all fresh and clean, we all stayed naked and enjoyed each others’ company for at least an hour more.

We laughed hysterically while we tried to decide how we were going to arrange ourselves in the two king-sized beds. In the end, Allie, Natalie and I went into one room and Kim shared the bed with Nadia and John.

John told me how unbelievable this was for him. “I have never done anything like it. My wife was so incredible. To see her with you and those other woman was such a turn on. I have never tried anal sex, cause I was afraid to ask Nadia, but it is incredible and I hope that she will try it with me now.”

I could not agree more it was an incredible night. Before taking his place in bed beside Nadia and Kim, he ordered room-service. “A full breakfast for 6 at 11:00am, please”

Throughout the night, Natalie, Allie and I made love again and again. We exerted ourselves less, but it was more intimate.

At exactly 11:00am, we heard a faint knock on the door. It was our breakfast. Kim answered the door wearing only her blouse - not even buttoned up. The bellboy could see everything but he kept his eyes straight in front of him. He was so shocked that he left without asking for a tip!

We all sat at the table more or less naked. Some were wearing their underwear but since Allie didn’t have any, she wore just her skirt. We talked about everything, just like we were old friends, but none of us brought up the events of last night.

I looked at all of them and asked, “So what is everyone doing tonight?”

They all looked at me and said “Nothing. What did you have in mind!”

“Well maybe we could all go out together again”, I suggested.

We all agreed and decided to meet back at the Penthouse at 17:00. End of part 1

Published 
Written by p90sex90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments