Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Girl Journals #1

"Erotic True tales of tail....."

6
2 Comments 2
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Subject: Journal of a Party Girl -#1

*All of the stories in the Party Girl Journals are True...just the names have been changed to protect the Naughty...:) *

Dear Journal....

Last Saturday night was fantastic! I am in charge of the kitchen where my group holds our Pleasure Parties. It is also part of my job to meet and greet newbies, and make them feel at home within our little lecherous family. So, fortified with kisses, hugs, and gropes, I was nicely hot and ready to rock. After I set up my kitchen (and got out of the way before the feeding frenzy started) I went and ate, then sat in the pool area listening to the wonderful music from our resident DJ. Music always stirs my mind, and gets my blood to boiling. D.J grinned and pointed at me, then the strains of one of my favorite songs came on. I jumped up and went out in search of a victim, I mean, dance partner. Dancing always excites me, and I adore the way the rhythms bring my passion alive. I spotted several people that I knew, and a few I didn’t, so I grabbed their hands and said, "Come dance with me, Baby"

Soon the dance floor was alive with writhing bodies in perpetual motion enjoying the sensations of movement. One of my lovers came to me and I danced with him, for him, undulating my full hips for him, all while looking up into his eyes with my gray-greens, tempting him, tantalizing him with my body. He loved the way my large breasts moved to the music of E.L.O.'s Showdown. He knew what this warm silky body felt like moving and swaying under him, and it aroused him to no end. I mouthed his pert male nipples through his thin shirt, he sucked in breath over his teeth at me doing this in front of so many other people, and growled in pleasure as I rubbed his sweet cock right there for all to see if they dared.

At one point, I pulled one of my "Proteges'" over to him, and told her to dance for him as I went and pulled the deer-in-the- headlights-looking newbies up on the floor too. In a few minutes my body was in heat, and craved some attention. Another of my primary lover’s came and ground his cock against my ass, kissing the back of my neck sensuously. I told him that I wanted to get naked and swim a few minutes, letting the waters of the heated pool relax me, and arouse me further. He agreed, and we undressed each other in full view of all in the pool. We entered the warm waters, and I sighed in happiness. His big hands automatically encircled me as I lay back against him and floated so free in the wonderful warm water. I turned to him after a few minutes of talking to friends as he teased my taut nipples, and bit into my neck from the back. He knew this turns me on in a heartbeat. I kissed him deep and sensuously as his fingers found my hungry pussy, and teased the engorged clitty there.

I moaned slightly as he said, "I want to take this in my mouth and suck on it slow and easy until you scream, and fill my mouth with woman cum..."

Needless to say, he didn’t have to tell me Twice! I dearly adore oral...to give and to Get.

We moved out of the pool and into what I kiddingly call "My Domain" It was very dimly lit, and a person had to mainly utilize touch, scent, taste, and hearing when making love, or coupling like dogs gone mad. I love this place. We lay side by side kissing and touching when another young lady came in with her lover, and two other pleasure seekers.

Lover and I lay and watched her being orally pleasured by this young man. It was very erotic watching his mouth eating her out, and hearing her moans of ecstasy in the small, darkened room. My Lover moved down to lift my large titties to his mouth to suckle the nipples there, making my pussy juice flow like a river as I watched her being entered by a beautiful black cock. He looked over his shoulder for a second, and gave me an slightly embarrassed grin. He was a newbie to me. My lover had parted my pussy lips and was now devouring my clitty like a fine delicacy, and my own moans began to fill the room. I ground up against his mouth seeking more of the pleasure his sucking gave me.

Eistra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eistra



I turned my head to the right and watched my friends' girlfriend being pounded by her lover, and this excited me so much that my clitty burst as he suckled on it. I yelled out and grabbed his head to pull him down harder on my exploding clit. Just when I was hanging in the haze of bliss, I felt lips on my right nipple again. I looked up to see another of my Lovers sucking it. I chuckled as his fingers replaced Lover's sweet mouth. Lover #1 came up to kiss me deep and long as Lover #2 suckled away, and put his fingers into my now drenched pussy. I whimpered in pleasure and sighed. A second later Lover #1 grinned and said "Look what G brought you, Baby"

G had gotten to his knees and was presenting me with a beautiful hard cock for me to suckle on. I stroked him while he drove his fingers in and out of my hot pussy. Just as I was going to lean over and mouth stroke him, Lover #1 whispered, "Have him lay down a minute and we'll both surprise him"

I bade G to lay, and Lover and I lay on both sides of this beautiful man. Lover grinned at me, and began to slowly drag his tongue up one side of G's throbbing cock, and laughing, I began to do the same to the left side of G's cock. I did not know Lover #1 loved to suck cock as much as I did, and it aroused me to nearly cumming from just Watching his mouth going up and down that big, hard shaft as it did. G was moaning out as we increased the pace, and moved in tandem on his meat. Lover #1 was plunging his fingers in and out of me, distracting the hell out of me, and making me pant in heat again. Lover chuckled and said to G, " I think she's ready for some good hard loving' now, G"

G said, "I think so too" and moved out from under me, and bade me to move onto my hands and knees.

Lover One lay on his back underneath me, with his hard cock begging to be sucked. G mounted me and with one hard thrust his cock completely entered my hungry pussy, and he held it there, just holding my hips and letting me feel how wonderful it was to be filled up by a big cock. With a loud moan I began moving back on that cock, rutting back against it. I dropped my head and took Lover One into my eager mouth and began to lick his shaft like a delicious candy-cane. He held back my long hair so he could watch his cock disappearing down my throat, and to watch G plowing into me from behind. He loved the wet, slick, sounds of my pussy being pounded as G began to pile drive me as hard as he could. I cried out with my mouth full of cock, and Lover One moaned out loud as I did so. Soon all three of us were in that blissful mindless state of euphoria where all that mattered were the sounds and sensations of wild, primal fucking.

I felt G swelling to bursting, and I raised up from Lover One's cock for a moment. I bucked back against G like a Minx in total heat; growling, snarling and throwing my long hair about wildly as his fingers dug into my soft, ample hips. I knew I was close to orgasm and returned to my assault on Lover One's cock. He yelled out a minute later and told me,

"I'm going to cum, Baby!"

When I heard G moan, he began to ram into me and my own cum couldn't be contained any longer. I cried out "Take it! Fuck me G, do it, Honey!" as my orgasm burst in my pussy.

I cried out again and began to suck hard on Lover one, who began cumming in my mouth with a yell. G yelled out, and rammed his cock all the way into me, cumming inside of my thrashing, churning pussy.

At the instant, all three of us were one big ring of sensual pleasure. We all lay beside one another, kissing and caressing. I kissed my two lovers, saying, "Thank you Darlings" and went to clean up.

I returned to my kitchen where I met some great folks and spent a wonderful time talking with them, and partaking in some refueling food. Lover One joined us, and we spent an hour or so socializing in the House of Pleasure. A great time was had, and will be had again soon. 

Minx2004

Published 
Written by MamaMinx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments