Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Girl Journals #5 -Fullfilment

"A long held fantasy is about to be Fullfilled...."

2
1 Comment 1
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
P arty Girl Journal’s # 5

*All of the events in the Party Girl Journals are real..just the names have been changed to protect the Naughty.*

At my place of pleasure I helped fulfill a long held fantasy for a new friend. It had been his desire,(and half the men in America’s desire) to be blindfolded, and ravaged by several women at once. But…he had another burning desire as well that no one knew of; even his Prudish wife.

He secretly wanted to have a Bisexual experience, but was terrified to approach anyone about it. None of his co-workers would understand or approve, and his didn't dare let his wife discover his secret.

When he attended his first party, I smiled and kissed him warmly, pressing my large titties up against his chest.

I whispered in his ear, “Are you ready, Baby? Do you trust me?”

I felt him quiver in desire as he held me very tight.

“ Ohhh God, yes” was his reply. “I am so ready.”

He had no idea of what I had planned, he only knew I had Something up my sleeves, as is my way. I looked deep in his eyes and teased, “Be afraid Darling..be Very afraid”

The look in his eyes was so precious that I had to laugh.

I lead him to a room in the back, and kissed him deep and hard once again, as I ran my hands all over him semi-roughly. Soon I had him rock hard and panting.

I told him, “Now is where trust begins. You must trust that I have only pleasure in mind for you, understand, my Sweet?”

He could only nod and pant at that point.

I bade him turn and tied a silken scarf around his head, obscuring his eyes. I then snapped my fingers loudly, and people began filing in around us.

I heard him whisper, “Oh God” lowly as I began to undress him. I grinned because I had set this up in advance weeks ahead of time after he confessed that he wanted to be ravaged. Several people had come forth to offer their desire to help me in fulfilling his fantasy.

I told him in a low, sultry, voice, “Step up, then lay down flat on your back. You are Mine now…to do with as I please. Your job is to lay there and enjoy, do you understand, Baby?”

I had lay beside him and was slowly stroking his now rock hard man-meat.

He groaned and replied, “Ohhh yesss..do to me what you wish”

I chuckled and said, “Oh, I Intend to”

With that another set of hands began to caress his body, and he jumped slightly. These hands toyed with his stiff little nipples, and more hands joined them until no part of him went untouched. Mouths kissed his lips, nibbled on his pert nipples, nibbled on his tummy, and lapped at his cock. His sighs and moans were fantastic to hear.

Two of my ladies lay on their backs as I sat on the left side, and guided his left hand to a sweet wet pussy. And on the other side, one of my girls guided his right hand to another sopping wet pussy over there. He moaned out as they scooted down to impale his fingers deep inside their hot pussies. He finger fucked them as a hot mouth engulfed his cock and balls.

“ Oh my God!” he gasped out as I moved down towards his feet, and my hot mouth downed his hard meat.

Another snap of the fingers prompted a lady to straddle his head, and press her bald pussy down on to his mouth. Needless to say he was in “Hog Heaven” at this point.

He lapped that tiny pussy as he rammed his fingers in and out of the two pussies at once.

One of the ladies told him, “Put three fingers inside my hole, Honey. Fist me if you like…”

He moaned out at her request, and shoved three into her writhing cunt.

I began a slow tease of his meat with my pointy tongue, driving him to higher highs. He ‘mumbled’ with his mouth full as I went down all the way on his turgid cock, and tightened my lips hard, pulling them back toward the head tightly. I held the base of him cock so he couldn’t cum just yet.

The girls were fucking his fingers hard, snapping their little pussies against his driving fingers, and he was still lapping for all he was worth. I sucked him until I could feel his thighs quivering, then I stopped sucking, but still jacked his sweet cock. I held out my left hand, and one of my girls poured a bit of Astro-glide on my fingers. I resumed my sucking and licking, but this time I slowly, ever so gently began to tease his tight asshole.

He yelped into my girlfriend’s pussy, making her giggle, but then I heard him groan loudly as the tip of my finger slid into that tight hole. I went down on his cock further now, and when I did, I slipped my finger in deeper. I could feel his ass muscles relax as the numbing agent took the pain away.

I then growled, and all but swallowed his cock once more, and this time my finger sank in all the way. I curved my finger up, and slowly, ever so gently, began to massage his joy gland. He clamped down on my finger for a brief second, then began to relax with a groan.

My girl sitting on his face started to yell out her pleasure as her clit exploded in his mouth. She came beautifully hard, then lifted off to flop down on the bed, totally drained for the moment. This left him with the opportunity to be able to breathe better.

The girl on his left hand began to thrash and cry out as she covered his fingers in girl goo, and the one on his right started to buck and hump his hand listening to her friend cumming. She fucked his hand so hard that his fingers began to cramp up. With a yell, she too came, gushing all over his hand, holding it tight to her gash.

I laughed as my girls grinned in satisfaction. That’s when I moved his legs aside as if to get into his sweet ass a little deeper. I pumped my finger in and out, deeper and a tad harder each time assuring that it was relaxing his tight asshole. He feels a hot moist mouth resuming its attack on his quivering cock, but this time someone is squeezing his cum tight balls too. I stop and pull out for a brief moment. He feels a hand resume fingering his ass. He jumped a bit as he realized that it Wasn’t me finger fucking his sweet ass.

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate



He hears my voice again as I stretched out beside him,

‘ How’s that feel, Lover? Is it good? Feel that hot mouth sucking the very seed out of your cock. Its just hot and very wet, isn’t it? You liked that Darling, and my finger fucking your forbidden spot? Tell me Baby…”

I whispered seductively in his ear.

“ OHHh fuck yes!” he groaned out “It All feels so good, so good. Please don’t stop!”

I chuckled nasty as I kissed his pretty mouth and whispered, “Oh, I have no intentions of stopping. Not until you’ve cum all over one of us, and you’ve had your big surprise. “

I spread his legs wide as the mouth between his legs ceased its sucking. I moved down to take his quivering cock into my hot mouth as something rubbed against his asshole. He cried out at this but I whispered, “Shhhhhhhhhh. This is for you, Darling.”

He realized then what was rubbing on his tight hole was a nice hard cock. The one who would take his virginity moved ever so slightly, wedging that big cock head into his ass gently and easily. My friend could feel it sliding in, but it wasn’t too painful, just a smidge compared to my finger and the vibers he had played with in the past.

The cock was pressed even further in, and my friend groaned out with the realization that he was going to be fucked in the ass at last!

The One moved in and out gently, and as I looked at him and nodded, he pressed inward as I engulfed my friend’s cock in a tight suction. The One slid all the way into my friend’s tight ass and he moaned out in pleasure as that tight ring closed around his probing cock. He held still, letting his victim get used to the feel of having a cock in his ass for the very first time. One wanted him to feel the heat and throbbing of that cock, and remember this sensation forever.

Friend was whimpering in bliss, not pain, at this wonderful sensation. Never had he dreamed it would be This good! He had tears of pleasure running from his eyes as he moaned out, “Oh God, YES! Please don’t stop. Do me…please make me cum with your cock in me”

I grinned up at One and nodded once more. I resumed my sucking, and pulled out a tiny vibrator from underneath the pillow there. Turning it on low, I place it at the base of friend’s cock as I sucked. He yelled out and clutched covers in his hands. The girls giggled and each grabbed a hand to playfully hold him down. They leaned down so they could see One’s cock sliding in and out of his ass now, and it excited them immensely, as some had never Seen this before. I was becoming aroused now too, watching One’s cock slid in deep now.

At one point he slid in all the way with Friend’s legs on his shoulder’s, and just ground his pubic mound on Friend’s ass. I felt a finger probing my own sopping wet cunt and looked up at One. He slid two fingers from his right hand in deep, and pumped them in and out. He motioned to one of the girls, who came up behind me as I mouth fucked my Friend. She giggled, for she had hidden a Huge thick vibrator beside her, and she had me raise my left leg so she could fuck Me with it while I sucked, and One fucked.

Ohh how good it felt! I was almost delirious with pleasure as she eased that big thing into my pussy, and turned it up full blast. I yelled out with a mouthful of cock, and he could feel the vibrations all through his cock.

She began pulling it in and out slowly, then ramming home suddenly until I felt my pussy being stretched out just as friends ass was.

One began to grunt in bliss and started moving in and out harder and faster now while he watched my pussy being fucked. All we could hear for what seemed like hours was the sound of One’s body smacking against Friend’s as he slammed in and out, slipping his cock all the way out, then ramming it back in again and again.

All three of us were moaning, mewling with pleasure now, and so were the rest of the girls who watched all of this.

Soon all of us were making pleasurable noises and I was sucking as hard as I could! One was muttering, “I’m going to fuck your little ass until you have your first ass cum for me, do it, do it Nowwww!”

Friend yelled out, “Oh good God! I’m going to EXPLODE!” and his cock did! He just kept cumming and cumming, and in turn as I gulped down quickly as I could. My orgasm hit me sooo hard that I all but screamed as my clit burst mightily. Cries and yells rang in that little room as all of us came and shuddered in total rapture! One filled Friend’s ass so fill of sweet, hot, cum that it couldn’t contain all of it. He pumped until Friend had came twice, and all but passed out on us.

We all lay back, and panted a couple of minutes, then I removed the blindfold so he could thank his Ravagers personally. The girls recovered nicely, and leaned over him to kiss him deep and hard, and to say thank you for letting them pleasure him. He in turn kissed them and told them “Thank you So much!”

He then got the strength to look up just as a large muscular body covered his, and his startled eyes took in a very ruggedly handsome man. One kissed him semi-roughly, and deeply and thanked him for the honor of letting him take his virgin ass. Friend’s eyes rolled back in his head, and he cried out once more..covering One’s stomach with cum one more time.

We laughed and got him to his feet. We girls took him to the outside shower, and all of us washed him off. One stood to where Friend could see that big cock and One’s muscular body as he washed. Friend could only stare dazed, and gulp for air. One rubbed it against Friend’s thigh as they stood there in the hot delicious shower.

One told him, “If you want this again, just come on back for more. I’d be Happy to take your tight little ass again, Friend.”

Friend shivered from head to toe and his cock began to stir again, but alas, he was out of time. He had to get back to "The little woman” and his mundane life.

We dried him, dressed him, and escorted him to his car so he could make his journey home. We all kissed him goodbye, and told him to cum see us again soon.

I have a feeling he will…:}

Minx 2006

Published 
Written by MamaMinx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments