Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party in the Poconos, Day 1

"Diane’s new husband takes her to a sex party"

76
33 Comments 33
37.9k Views 37.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Jason parked the car in front of the “lodge,” really just a big cabin in the Poconos. Three other cars had arrived ahead of us, all nicer than our five year old Camry. I waited for Jason to get the luggage out of the trunk. I didn’t know any of these people and my tummy churned with anxiety. My husband of not quite six months could lead the way. It was Saturday, Labor Day weekend, almost seventeen years ago. I was only 23!

Inside, no one greeted us, but we heard talking and laughing out back. Jason, who’d been here once before, showed me around. The place was huge, but then there were supposed to be eight other couples staying here, plus us – really inexpensive split nine ways. The third bedroom (of seven) we looked into was empty, so Jason claimed it by tossing our suitcases on the bed. I liked that we’d be upstairs, a refuge in case the activity downstairs exceeded my ability to cope. I’d so far never had a meltdown in front of Jason.

I changed into my white bikini, with a sheer white tunic cover-up. Jason put on a t-shirt, Queen, Freddie Mercury with a big British flag. When he pulled on his bathing suit, I was surprised to see that his cock was mostly hard. I stepped close and put my hand inside the trunks.

“Can I help you with that before we go downstairs?” I asked.

“No,” he laughed, “I’m sure it will come in handy. Let’s go meet these folks.”

Downstairs, I circled through the rooms. The large living room had two full sized sofas side by side, facing a big TV. Throw rugs covered the wooden floor. Along one wall, book shelves were filled with Louis L’Amour and Perry Mason, Ian Fleming and Robert Ludlum, and a lot of fishing books. The walls in the living and dining rooms were mostly bare except for a large map of the Poconos.

We walked past the kitchen and out through a screen door that slammed shut behind me. The second thing I noticed was the backyard, or whatever you call more than an acre of lawn, with badminton, swimming pool, and two picnic tables. A dozen large blankets had been spread out on the lawn on the other side of the pool. A tall, solid fence guarded the side along the road. The other two sides were forest. The trees hadn’t started to change colors yet.

The backyard was the second thing I’d noticed. The first thing was that all three men and two of the women were completely naked. The third woman was topless. I was way overdressed.

I introduced myself to the guy with the bottle of champagne and gulped a little from the glass he poured me. He pointed out everyone and they waved or raised their glass when they heard their name.

“That’s Gina with Jason,” he said. I knew that Gina was the person who’d invited us and that the previous time Jason had been here, she had been his date. I considered how I felt about her being the hottest woman here so far, me included, and deduced that Jason simply had good taste in women and I had won. At least she was a couple years older than me.

I quickly lost track of who was who, except for Gina, and it got worse as the others arrived. I tried associating names with body parts, but it only helped a little. We had a muscular Brad Pitt named Sonny and two redheads in addition to Gina, the most redheads I’d ever seen at one gathering. I thought about matching names to cock length somehow, but their penises didn’t appear to be much different, except for Greg’s, which was much longer and thicker and distracting (Greg – third leg). Jeff had shaved his balls (Jeff – bereft). Only one person, Charlie, was really old, maybe late thirties. I gave up. The champagne helped – halfway into the second glass I no longer expected to remember any names, anyway.

“Nice day,” Gina said to me. “We’re lucky. It might hit 82 today and the same tomorrow, sunny both days. Half the time I come here we’re stuck indoors, which isn’t all bad, but it’s nice to spread out. And the fresh air up here! Fucking awesome!”

I was warming up a little to Gina. She seemed smart and had a delightfully snarky side. I couldn’t quite put my finger on who she reminded me of. Besides vibrant red hair that fell below her pale shoulders, she had wide-set green eyes and lips a bright shade of red, but subdued red, not garish. Her small breasts looked perfect on her tall, slim frame. Even naked except for a lacy bikini bottom, her skin appeared flawless except for freckles, and she had dimples low on her back, just above her perfectly small ass! Bitch! (I didn’t mean that).

“I like your bikini,” I said. “I’ve never seen anything quite like it.”

“Thanks! It’s so scrunched it’s pretty much useless except for standing around and drinking champagne,” she laughed. “It won’t be on much longer, anyway.”

I felt like I was wearing an evening gown to a barbeque.

I asked her, “Hold my glass a sec?”

Reaching under my cover-up, I pulled off my bikini top and glanced at my boobs. They were easily visible under the chiffon. I shook my shoulders and enjoyed the fabric brushing my nipples. I held my top casually in one hand.

“How come the only one with a hard cock is Jason?” I asked her. He’d gotten as naked as the rest.

“You’re asking me how a cock works?” Gina laughed. “I could better explain how that space thing landed on Mars. But I’ll guess it’s because he’s a lot less used to so many naked people than the rest of us. For most of these guys, it’s just the same old, same old. It will probably go away on its own, although I’d be happy to solve his, uh, problem.”

I smiled sweetly and said, “We’ll see, I guess. I’m really not sure what I expect to happen here. Jason and I have been 100% faithful since we got married.”

“It’s not cheating if you’re both here,” Gina noted.

“Yeah. Hmmm. Look, can I tell you something?”

“Sure, honey, anything.”

“Jason is the only man I’ve ever, um, had inside me. I’m a little skittish about all this. I don’t know what I’ll think about him having sex with someone else, even though I know that’s what happens here.”

“Wow. A virgin when you got married! You’re a real life unicorn.”

“Yes. Well. Except for, you know, blow jobs, hand jobs, masturbation, other stuff.” I laughed, trying to appear a little less naïve. “Other stuff - fruits, vegetables, you know.”

Gina laughed so hard she snorted. “You’ll be just fine, honey. No one has any designs on your husband, just a weekend with his body and a little conversation. And most of these guys are better than a bunch of celery, both for fun and for talking to.” She put a finger on my nipple and rubbed playfully. “Why did you come here, anyway? Don’t newlyweds just stay home and fuck all day?”

I felt myself blush. Realizing how dumb it was to be embarrassed about anything sexual here, I blushed even more.

“Mostly,” I said, “when Jason explained your call, we just thought it would be fun. Different. He really likes the Poconos and I haven’t been since I was a kid. And we both like watching and being watched and that doesn’t just happen, at least not to me. Us.”

I thought of the guy across the street from my old apartment. And some threesomes from my teaching days. But that was all past now that I was a happily married woman. Maybe you read about some of those earlier experiences.

I continued, “And I figured I’d probably learn how to take better care of him here. I’m probably not the best in bed – me being a unicorn. You know?”

“He’s a lucky man, Diane, to have a wife who cares about becoming more skillful.” Gina rubbed my nipple between her thumb and fingers. “Trust me, just thinking like that will make you the best he’s ever had.”

“Would you go first?” I blurted.

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve already had sex with him.” I shrugged. “And I like you for some stupid reason even though you’re so fucking hot I can’t stand it. I’d like it if you were the first one to . . . you know.”

“Fuck him.”

“Yeah.”

Gina took my hand and led me to the drinks table and we left our glasses there. She steered me to Jason, where a lovely brunette with a well-trimmed pussy and perfect breasts was holding his cock. Her hand wasn’t quite motionless.

“Sorry to break in, Leslie, but Diane suggested I should fuck Jason. Does that work for you, Jason?”

My husband grinned like a kid who’d just been told it’s OK to keep the puppy.

Smiling at Leslie and reaching for where her hand was, I said, “I’ll take that, thanks.”

I tugged gently at his erection, pulling him in the direction of the blankets. Two couples, completely naked, were over there already, just talking and touching, not really doing anything. I couldn’t remember if they were paired together the same way they’d been introduced. I decided it didn’t matter.

Choosing a big green quilt, pale from too many days in the sun, we stripped off our bikini bottoms. Gina, Jason and I lay down, with my husband on his back in the middle. I threw a leg over his and Gina did the same. My pussy pressed against his thigh.

Gina rubbed his chest and asked, “So, big boy, did you miss me?”

Jason replied, “Constantly, until six months ago. Then we had this little ceremony and I was struck with Gina-amnesia. In fact, until this very second, I had forgotten there were other women on the planet besides Diane.”

I slapped his ass and I hit it pretty hard. Gina’s hand slid down to his cock and stroked it. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth, her hand cupping his balls. I rubbed my pussy along his leg, something I used to do until I came, back before we were married. I nibbled his ear.

Gina lifted her head and caressed my leg, saying to Jason, “OK, honey, I think we’re ready.”

I moved out of the way, but not far, sitting upright on my knees with my hand on Jason’s chest. Gina straddled my husband and , leaning back on one arm and using the other hand to guide him inside her, she lowered herself onto his cock. Her legs slid forward until her feet were under his arms, near his shoulders.

“You sure are fun to watch,” I said, mostly to Gina. My husband’s cock was inside another woman!

Her pussy, like mine, was completely bald. She swiveled her hips side to side, back and forth, Jason’s cock buried completely inside her. Gina wasn’t bouncing up and down like I did the few times I had been on top.

I whispered into his ear, “Do you like that, baby?”

“No whispering!” Gina said, a smile in her voice.

I asked him again, more loudly.

“Oh, yes. I’m beginning to recover from my amnesia. This pussy rings a bell.”

“I’ll ring your bell,” I said.

I kissed him on the mouth and was rewarded with his hand on my boob. When I noticed his other hand on Gina’s nipple, I pushed my tongue into his mouth. We hadn’t French kissed in a while and I’d missed it. Closing my eyes, I put every thought into the kiss until I felt another hand on my butt and knew it couldn’t be Jason’s. He only had two hands and they were busy with boobs.

“Hi, Diane, are you up for a little doggy?”

I doubted I was ready in any sense of the word, but I came up for a little air, looked into Jason’s eyes, and said, “Sure. Fuck me, doggy style. I love it!”

Jason and I had seldom done doggy style, because I didn’t like it that much. It was bad enough I had never had an orgasm from fucking, but at least in our other two positions I got aroused pretty well. Doing the doggy, for whatever reason, Jason always came really quickly. I stretched out, my boobs pressing into the quilt.

“Start slow, Charlie, she’s new here,” Gina said.

So that was Charlie behind me, the old guy. Charlie licked my ass while rubbing my pussy. When he inserted a finger into my cunt, he also pushed his tongue into my asshole.

“Holy shit!” I blurted, plenty loud enough for Gina.

I felt a second finger stretch my cunt. His tongue continued to move in and out of my asshole, licking, probing. I’d never felt so aroused so quickly. For a second I thought he’d make me come with tongue and fingers, but, sadly, he stopped.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey



“Shoulders up, Diane,” Charlie said.

Now I could turn my head to watch Gina bouncing on Jason’s lap. She had real style.

Charlie guided his cock into me without my help. I almost told him his was only the second cock ever inside me, but I was too embarrassed. I felt him moving around, fucking me at angles that Jason hadn’t discovered. He felt good. His cock felt really good. I was enjoying this way too much. I reached for Jason’s hand and squeezed it.

“Hold still, honey,” Gina told Jason.

Atop Jason’s cock, lithe and lovely Gina slowly spun herself around, reversing her position so her ass (and those dimples) was facing Jason and me. His cock remained plugged into her cunt the whole time. Charlie reached over and grabbed Gina’s breast, but never lost his rhythm inside me. Charlie bounced off my ass at exactly the same tempo that Gina rebounded from Jason.

“Can you feel me squeezing, Jason?” Gina said. “Squeezing your cock in my tight little cunt? He feels so good inside me, Diane . . . I love fucking your husband again . . . his big hard cock . . . my hand on his balls . . .”

“I’m gonna come,” Jason said, almost crushing my hand.

Gina stopped bouncing and Jason’s hips lunged upwards, although surely he couldn’t get any deeper. I imagined each spurt with every thrust into his old girlfriend. Charlie’s cock plunged into me. My husband finished and Gina kissed him lightly on the lips after she dismounted.

“Arch your back a little,” Charlie said to me, pressing down on my back.

I felt a sudden urge to pee, but I pushed it aside and the feeling was replaced by a new warmth in my cunt. Charlie sped up, his cock sliding easily in my cunt and the heat built quickly until it suddenly spread through my whole body. I’d heard of orgasms being described as explosions, but I’d always thought that was an exaggeration until now, my first orgasm from fucking. This was completely different from masturbating. I had a new favorite thing.

Charlie didn’t stop, although he obviously knew I’d come. He reached around for my boobs, twisting my nipples, his hard cock pushing deep inside me, and I exploded again. This time, trembling uncontrollably.

“Stop,” I pleaded, but he continued to ram me, his cock deep. I was rocked by a third orgasm.

I slumped on to the blanket, Charlie’s dick sliding out of me. The quilt was wet under me, but I hardly noticed.

“Come here, Charlie,” I said, beckoning with my hand.

Pulling him close, I kissed him on the mouth. Jason curled up against me and I felt his soft cock pressing along my butt.

“That was nice, Charlie, thank you,” I said. “Actually, that was fucking amazing. But you didn’t come?”

“No worries,” he said, “I’m next after Jeff.”

Beside us, Gina lay on her back, legs spread wide, and Jeff was fucking her enthusiastically. I don’t know how long they’d been at it, but almost as soon as I noticed them, Jeff groaned and slammed into her cunt. His hips jerked with each burst, his come mingling with my husband’s. When he pulled out of her, his hairless balls glistened – with Jason’s come, I guessed.

Charlie quickly took Jeff’s place and I finally got to see the erection that had fucked me so well. It looked to be the same size as Jason’s, curved a little differently, which maybe accounted for how much better it felt? He put his hands under Gina’s ass and lifted her inches off the ground with his fingertips. At the same time, he took her breast into his mouth, sucking greedily.

He fucked her with a rhythm all his own, mixing fast and slow with brief pauses, some thrusts deeper than others. I wondered if he heard some strange music in his head, maybe one of those Paul Simon African songs. I marveled at the strength in his hands to keep Gina elevated. His cock waltzed inside her, did the samba, did the cotton-eyed Joe. Gina screamed.

“Oh, God!” she yelled, “Oh, fuck! Oh, God!”

Charlie scrunched his eyes closed, fucked her deeply, and just as Gina seemed to finish, he sighed loudly. His orgasm was the least dramatic of the three fucks Gina had enjoyed. When he’d finished adding his jism to the men preceding him, he lay gently on top of Gina, his cock still inside her, an angelic smile on his face. Surely come was pouring out of her cunt?

Glancing around, I saw a pile of two women and three men covering two blankets, all three cocks embedded in one orifice or another. I realized I’d been hearing them all along, a background tumult of slurps, slapping skin, squeaks and squeals. Jeff and another guy were waist deep in the pool, where there was a lot of suspicious splashing from just below the surface.

Beside me, Charlie had left for the pool and Sonny had begun fucking Gina. I smiled at this image of Brad Pitt screwing this other movie star I couldn’t remember. I admired his muscles for much less than a minute before he came loudly in her cunt. That’s four, I thought, holy shit, twice as many in half an hour as I’ve had in my whole life.

I sat up so I could see Gina’s pussy when he pulled out. Some come burbled out of her, but not as much as I’d expected. Then Josh, whose ordinary looking cock had become a really big, really thick erection knelt between her legs. I thought he’d go really slowly, but he shoved that whole kielbasa in without a pause. Gina swung her legs up, hooking her ankles over his shoulders.

“I want all of it! All of it!” she yelled.

I watched him fuck her, his huge cock pumping away. He had no finesse. I thought Charlie was much better. Josh made me think of a perfect dildo - just a little too big, relentless, and it fucked women all by itself, no hands required. Gina screamed. I think he came. I put my head on Jason’s shoulder and took a nap.

By five o’clock, everyone had showered and dressed for drinks before dinner. The dress code was to cover whatever parts of yourself you didn’t want to spill dinner on. In practice, this meant a lot of shorts and t-shirts. It would be getting colder once the sun was down a couple hours later, but for now the temperature was perfect.

While I sipped Chianti, Leslie and Angie assembled an easy dinner of spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, and cut fruit in lieu of vegetables, an idea I would borrow for myself. Faint aromas of sizzling garlic became much stronger when the bread went in the oven. Country music played on a local radio station. Everyone chatted amiably until dinner. We served ourselves, buffet style, and sat anywhere a chair or sofa cushion was near a table. After dinner, Charlie tapped his wine glass and stood up.

“Thanks, everyone, for coming,” he said to smiles, but no laughter at too obvious of a joke. “Especially our newbie, Diane. Please have fun tonight everybody, but quiet after midnight, some of us older folk need to rest. Breakfast is around 8 am tomorrow if you want it hot. I think that’s all. Don’t forget tomorrow’s Encounter.”

“What’s that?” I asked Jason.

“It’s better to wait for it,” he said. “You’ll like it.”

I helped with the dishes, while most of the others continued to drink in the living room, many sitting on the floor. Someone popped some porn into the VCR. By the time I’d finished the dishes, a half dozen well-endowed porn stars, all women, were frolicking naked on an island, simple-minded pseudo-lesbian fun. Some of the women giggled when two porn ladies kissed: quick, insincere pecks of the lips.

“Hey, Hayley, let’s show them how to kiss!” Briana said.

The other people on the floor made room for the two redheads who weren’t Gina. Sliding along the floor until they were hip to hip, Hayley swung her legs over Briana’s, tilted her head with her hand, and kissed her. Hayley’s mouth opened and her tongue lunged between Briana’s lips. Eyes closed, their open mouths met, then drew apart slowly, lips always touching gently. Again and again.

Hayley’s hand slid behind Briana’s neck, under her copper hair, and she held Briana’s head firmly while kissing her deeply. Pausing for only a second, she pulled off Briana’s t-shirt and Briana did the same for her, their breasts bouncing freely. Briana had gotten sunburned, but it didn’t look bad. Mouths together and breasts pressing against each other, they fell sideways to the floor.

Briana reached between Hayley’s legs and rubbed her through her shorts. Hayley, her mouth open, licked Briana’s lips, and she responded by opening her mouth for Hayley’s tongue to explore. Soon, they were sucking each other’s lips, their eyes smiling. Hayley’s chest and throat were flushed, a pinker color than her hair. Without breaking contact, they each slid off their shorts and their hands found each other’s cunt.

Gina came over to where I was sitting on a sofa and joined me, her leg against mine. She had pulled off her top. Together, we watched Hayley and Briana play. Her hand stroked the inside of my thigh.

“Do you like watching them?” she whispered into my ear.

“Can we whisper now?” I asked, looking at her while listening to them.

Instead of answering, Gina’s lips found mine, a kiss so slow and soft I barely felt it. As she pulled her head away, I followed, wanting more. I felt her breath on my lips and her hand under my t-shirt. Jason and whoever was next to him got off our sofa so we would have more room. As Gina pulled me down to the cushions, I saw Leslie on her knees in front of Jason, unzipping his shorts.

I lost track of Briana and Hayley, of Jason and Leslie, and focused exclusively on what Gina was doing to me, trying to return the favors, but she got my clothes off first and soon her mouth was on my cunt. I would sit up for a second to watch her lick me there, then fall back. Her red hair swung side to side as her tongue swept across my clitty.

“I’m going to come!” I squealed.

She pulled her two fingers out of my cunt and pushed one of them into my asshole, while her lips sucked at my clitty. I came, a creamy sort of orgasm.

Gina climbed off me and I saw Jason’s cock in Leslie’s mouth. He’d obviously been watching us and gave me a thumbs up. Leslie was reaching under his balls for his ass, his cock all the way into her mouth, when a now naked Gina climbed back on top of me, her pussy in my face.

I played with her nipples while tonguing her cunt. My nose was almost in her ass and I thought, why not? I licked around her asshole and was rewarded when her ass suddenly tensed, then relaxed. She tugged at my labia and kissed my nub. I pushed my tongue into her asshole, hesitantly at first, then with great abandon when I discovered there was nothing to fear.

“Don’t stop,” she begged. “Please don’t stop.”

Gina reached between her legs and masturbated. I glimpsed her fingers rubbing her clit purposefully. I did what I could wiggling my tongue, pulling it out once in a while to lick her, then pushing it back inside. Gina came for a long time, her legs twitching. I had to hold her butt with my hands, both to keep my tongue where it needed to be and so she wouldn’t break my nose with her ass.

We were done, Briana and Hayley lay quietly in each other’s arms, Jason and Leslie were in the kitchen, and most of the others had finished whatever they’d been doing, although ironman Charlie was fucking Emma in the dining room.

That’s it! I thought. Emma!

Gina was snuggling alongside me and I told her my discovery, “You look like Emma with red hair! Whats-her-name!”

“Gwyneth Paltrow,” she said. “I get that a lot and while I don’t see it, thanks.”

“What’s an Encounter?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise.”

“Does it have something to do with me?”

“Yes. I’ll give you two more yes/no questions.”

“Are there men involved?”

“Not really, no.”

“Women?”

“Yes.”

“Wait, that shouldn’t count, it was a stupid question,” I pouted.

“I guess that’s what happens to people making genie wishes, too.” She kissed me, unworried about where my mouth had been.

“So more than one woman? Wait, ‘yes’ could have just meant me.”

“You’ll enjoy it. Good night.”

Gina moved off to be with her date, if that’s what you call it when hardly anyone was fucking the person they arrived with. I found Jason and retrieved him from Leslie’s clutches. In bed, we cuddled, my hand holding Jason’s soft cock.

I loved my husband then and I still do. But that night, when I should have been thinking married thoughts, or wondering what an Encounter was, my mind ping-ponged from Charlie’s tongue in my asshole to Gina’s asshole on mine. I couldn’t imagine how this trip could get any better.

Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments