Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party in the Poconos, Day 2

"Diane has an unusual group encounter"

48
21 Comments 21
20.2k Views 20.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
We relaxed inside the huge cabin until late morning, when the sun had chased all the dew from the lawn and the temperature had risen to the high 60’s. Everyone chatted over coffee and mimosas following a fine Leslie and Angie breakfast. You could still smell the bacon and eggs and scrapple that I probably shouldn’t have eaten, but which had been delicious. Again, I’d helped with the dishes.

I mostly talked to Gina, Jason’s former girlfriend, with whom I’d bonded the most since arriving yesterday. She was one of the organizers of this annual sex party, or whatever you called a long weekend of sex with sixteen smart and attractive people you’d never met before. My husband of six months, Jason, was sitting with Leslie and a guy who I thought was her boyfriend. I also kept an eye on Charlie, who the day before had given me the best sex of my life (sorry, Jason, it’s true). That is, best sex of my life to that point. This all happened almost seventeen years ago, when I was only 23. I hope you read about it.

The women, including me, were topless, although unlike the others, I had on a crocheted white cover-up, a kind of netting that was more holes than fabric. We all had on bikini bottoms, except for Leslie, who was constantly naked except when eating. The guys wore t-shirts and bathing suits, probably for fear of spilling coffee on their private parts.

“Let’s go outside,” Gina said to me, “I think it’s warm enough.”

We were the first ones out and I helped her spread the blankets across the lawn, near the pool. They were a little funky from all the sex the previous day, but we laid them funky side down. Gina took off her bottom and sat. Her pussy was as bald as mine.

“Join me?” she asked.

I felt self-conscious about being the first ones on the blankets. After all, I was the only newbie in the group. But in for a penny . . . I untied the string, but left on my tunic. I had the idea that it made me look thinner, although I’d never be as alluring as Gina. I had finally remembered who she reminded me of – Gwyneth Paltrow, but with red hair. She looked delicious wearing only a straw cowboy hat with a wide blue band.

“Here, get in the middle of the blanket,” she said, pulling on my arm.

I figured this was the beginning of some girl play like last night and I was good with that. Gina put a hand under the cover-up and massaged my boob. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation, along with the warmth of the sun on my skin. A second hand began on my other boob. While the massage continued, my cover-up was pulled off. Three hands? My eyes snapped open.

Leslie had my other boob, not Gina. Four women gathered along my right side, three knelt on my left. We were all naked. Behind them, the men were almost as bare, a semi-circle of both uncovered chests and t-shirts – and nothing below the waist except their hardening cocks. Gina placed a pillow under my head and knelt behind it.

Gina said, “This is sort of a tradition, at least for newbies we really like. Sean, who’s not here this trip, introduced it a while back. He said it’s based on encounter groups from his youth, back in the early 70’s. It’s not like a regular massage. Just close your eyes, honey, relax and enjoy it.”

So I did.

Their touches were whispers on my skin. Gina’s fingertips caressed my face, wandering everywhere, along my neck, my ears, everywhere above my shoulders. My ears were sensitive and her fingers traced the contours. I tried to picture the invisible designs others brushed on my boobs, but found no pattern except a lot of lingering on my now-hard nipples. Fingers grazed my hips, wandering ever so close to my pussy, but veering off just when I thought I’d get some relief.

Hands under my legs pulled them apart and I could feel the beginnings of a breeze. Each thigh enjoyed the faintest contact from two hands stroking up the inside of a thigh, then back down the front, an endless loop of caresses taunting, but never touching, my slit. A pair of hands massaged my feet with just enough pressure that it didn’t tickle.

I felt drowsy. I felt loved.

Fingers apart, Gina soothed my forehead, her fingertips drifting down my face and neck, tracing my nose and lips. She brushed my cheeks and traced the folds of my ears, while Leslie and Hayley each rubbed a boob. Their fingers floated over my skin.

While Leslie never wandered far from my erect nipple, circling it and squeezing it gently, Hayley’s fingers traveled everywhere, including the underside of my boob, near a middle rib, where I’m extra sensitive. Hayley used all parts of her hands, not just her fingers, especially on my nipple. They gave my arms some attention, but mostly stroked my boobs.

Many fingers brushed my hips. They approached my cunt like they were edging toward a chasm, but none ever climbed in. Occasionally fingers circled my navel and one would spiral in to it, a particularly pleasant sensation. I mentally pleaded for anyone to push a finger into my hole, but no one did.

The most exquisite pleasures other than teasing my nipples were from the fingers roaming the insides of my thighs. In addition to tantalizing without touching my pussy, they ranged below, along the crack of my ass, grazing near, but never penetrating, my asshole.

Emma rubbed my feet with pressure point skill rather than the faint strokings of the others. There was a spot near the bottom of my right foot that somehow, when kneaded, jolted my clitty.

All of those hands, mostly unsynchronized, finger-painted me to a warm tension. I sensed an orgasm near, but always just out of reach. The urge to masturbate consumed me.

“How are you doing, Diane?” Jason asked.

I opened my eyes and my husband was standing between my legs. He was jacking his cock and, when I looked around, I saw that the other eight men also had erections and several were fondling them slowly.

“I’m great, sweetheart,” I said. “You have no idea how . . . “

“Yes, I do,” he said. “They did that to me my first time. They made it a game, tried to make me come without touching my cock. I’ve heard it worked for some guys, but I, uh, needed a little help.”

“You masturbated?” I asked.

“Gina sucked me off,” he said without his usual embarrassment. It didn’t take her long.” Perhaps remembering, he was jacking faster.

“Are you going to come on me?” I asked.

“Do you want me to?”

“Whatever makes you happy,” I answered.

“Do it,” Gina said from behind my head, and the other women picked it up, a chorus of, “Do it! Do it! Do it!”

Ever the good wife partner, I slid my hand slowly down my front, smiling at him, savoring the watchful eyes. My whole body lurched with relief when I touched my clitty. Several of the women and most of the men followed my fingers speeding back and forth, the rest intent on Jason’s busy hand. I saw that my husband was breathing faster, stroking himself quickly, his eyes laser-focused on my cunt.

“Do it! Do it! Do it!” A few of the men had joined the chant.

“Come for me, sweetie,” I said, although he probably couldn’t hear me.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

More loudly, “Come all over me.”

Jason squirted a long, sudden white trail from my hand to my elbow. I pulled my hand to my boob and his next spurt spattered my bare pussy. He leaned in so the rest pooled on my tummy. Once he’d finished, my masseuses, whose hands had stopped moving, resumed their caresses. One of them eased my hand away from my cunt, dipped her finger in the cream on my tummy and pushed it into my hole.

“That was lovely,” Gina said, lowering her head to kiss me on the mouth, her hat shading my eyes.

I raised my head an inch to kiss her back. Our tongues touched and we licked each other’s lips.

“Can I come all over you, too?” Charlie asked. He was standing where Jason had been, his hard cock in his hand.

“Sure, Charlie,” I said, laughing, “but I think you’re wasting an opportunity with all these eager women. If that’s what you want, go for it.”

Gina’s lips returned to mine and her hat prevented me from watching Charlie masturbate, so I closed my eyes. I lost myself in her mouth, delighting in the sensations of fingers tweaking my nipples, two more in my cunt. I felt the warm wet of Charlie’s come splash my boobs. I knew he’d finished when hands began kneading his jism into my chest.

Gina was nibbling my lip between her teeth when a third man ejaculated close to where Charlie had. Come trickled down my sides.

“Thank you, whoever you are,” I said.

I felt mouths on my boobs, sucking at my nipples, licking the come there. The two fingers in my hole curled, a thumb rubbed my clitty and I felt the tension of an orgasm building, a perfect contrast to how relaxed I’d become everywhere else. The energy coiled around my clitty, twisting tighter, tighter, until it suddenly unwound. As my orgasm unspooled, I opened my eyes to see Gina smiling an inch from my face, her green eyes and tiny freckles almost glowing. Someone else spurted onto my thigh near my cunt, his come mingling with previous splatterings. Gina kissed the end of my nose.

A tongue licked the come on my thigh. Someone sucked at one of my boobs and someone else licked the other nipple. My feet continued to get attention from clever hands. Gina returned to stroking my face.

“How are you, honey?” she asked.

“Never better. If heaven is half this good, kill me now.”

The women finally stopped their attentions. I felt suddenly impoverished, wanting more, although how could I ever get enough of something so wonderful?

I looked around and asked, “Can I have more, please? Ten minutes? I don’t mean to be greedy, but . . .”

“You selfish cunt!” Gina snorted with laughter.

I think she motioned for the other guys to close in, I’m not sure, but the men who still had erections knelt among the women. I was completely bracketed by naked people. Five hard cocks pointed at me. Two of the guys were masturbating, while the others were getting hand jobs and a blow job. My skin buzzed where the ends of Emma’s long blonde hair brushed my leg, her head bobbing over Eric’s cock.

Some hands continued to rub me, but others had turned to the boys. A hand cupped the balls of one of the masturbating guys. One of the hand jobs transformed into half hand job, half blow job as she jacked his cock into her mouth.

I was just about to say, “Whoa, boys, I think this is too much,” when Sonny, a Brad Pitt lookalike, shot his load directly on to my pussy. Like some sort of chain reaction, the man across from him, Josh with the eight inch dick, squirted come on my tummy. The cock in Emily’s mouth pulled out, but the first pulse of come hit her in the face before she could aim the rest at me. I felt as well as saw the blasts of come streaming on to my boobs, some splashing my nose and chin. My body was drenched with milky goo, a warmth and a wetness that trickled down my legs, down my labia, down my sides, down my neck.

“Holy shit,” I said, looking at the arsenal of depleted cocks and the enchanting mess.

“Fucking awesome,” Gina said. “I’ve never seen anything like that and I thought I’d seen everything.”

She left her position and circled around. Tossing her hat, she knelt between my legs, then lay on top of me, weight on her elbows, her small breasts pressed into mine. Gina’s pussy rubbed against me, her tummy sliding across mine on a thin sheen of come.

“Oh, that’s nice,” she said. “Feel that. Nothing between you and me but a big puddle.”

Her come-wet skin skimmed against mine. For a moment I wanted a cock. I wanted Charlie, no I wanted Jason – wait, Josh! – I wanted a cock until she kissed me, her lips no longer upside down, her lips warm and soft. So soft. She licked my neck and my boobs and when she kissed me again her mouth and tongue were slick. We kissed for a long minute before her lips returned to my boobs . . . my tummy . . . my pussy.

Everyone else’s hands gradually left and we were alone. I heard splashing and laughter from the pool. Gina pushed my thighs farther apart and thrust her tongue into me. Her tongue fucked my come-covered hole. She licked my clitty. A small orgasm rippled through me and I slumped back, no strength anywhere.

“I love you,” I said to Gina.

“I know,” she said.

Before I could reciprocate her kindness, four guys, wet from the pool, took hold of my arms and legs. They lifted me up and carried me to the pool. They threw me in. This, too, was apparently a newbie tradition.

I stayed in the pool a couple minutes to be polite, then climbed out and found an unused blanket. I lay motionless, arms and legs flung wide open to the sky, unable and unwilling to move. The sun dried me, warming my face and my boobs and my cunt, and I slept.

That evening, after dinner, we repeated the previous night’s sequence of porn in the VCR and sex in the living room. I was surprised to see Jason on the bottom of a Gina sandwich. She was in the same reverse position as yesterday, but lying on her back against his chest, his cock in her asshole. Jeff stood between their legs and leaned forward to fuck her cunt, his balls often touching Jason’s. While I watched, Jason’s dick popped out of her ass and, rubbing alongside Jeff’s erection, my husband shot a short stream of come on to Gina’s tummy, the rest flowing smoothly over her pussy and down his cock.

I wanted my last not-Jason fuck to be special and I did my best to enjoy Josh’s extra-large dick, but I was secretly pleased when he came quickly. It’s not that he didn’t feel good, he did, but I was ready to be back home and monogamous again. I think most people carried on past midnight, fucking and sucking, shrieking and laughing, but I dragged Jason to bed before 10 pm.

I got one last surprise when we said goodbye the next morning.

“Here,” Gina said with a curtsy, arms extended. “Your blanket from yesterday’s comestravaganza. We thought about hanging it on the wall for future generations to admire, but decided you deserved it.”

She kissed me and whispered, “And we washed it. I hope I see you again.”

“Me, too,” I said and I meant it.

Jason and I drove off, hoping we’d miss the holiday traffic. I held the blanket the whole way home, pondering what I’d seen, what I’d learned, and what it all might mean.

Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments