Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peaches the Limo Slut

"Beautiful big-titted nympho drives a limo"

13
2 Comments 2
23.6k Views 23.6k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Chapter 1

Sitting in the back of a stretch limo Steve Richmond was on the phone to his wife.

"..I know" He apologised "But I'm only in Vegas for one more night and I'll be on the next flight home" He looked down at the pretty busty blonde as his wife spoke. "...I've already called Jane and had her reschedule!"

The blonde had his hard cock in her hand. Staring up at him she seductively licked her full red lips and slowly continued jerking him off.

He interupt his wife's chatter "We're pulling up at the hotel. I need to go. Call you later"

Tossing his mobile aside Steve Richmond grabbed the blonde roughly by the hair "You hot little prick-teaser!" For a long moment his eyes savoured her perfect white teeth and luscious lips before he thrust his aching cock into the girl's willing mouth.

Chapter 2

At 12:55 The black Cadillac pulled out onto Desert Inn Road and headed east. The pretty blonde driver slipped on her Aviator mirrored sunglasses and straightened her Chauffer's hat. Looking in the rear view mirror she quickly checked her lipstick before turning her attention to her passenger. "Las Vegas Country Club Mr Richmond?" She asked.

Chapter 3

Mrs Michelle Rothchild was only just beginning to stir from her sleep. Beyond the open balcony doors the sound of splashing water and female laughter floated on the warm afternoon breeze. A trail of lingerie and jewellery led across the bedroom floor to where she now lay. Pulling aside the sheets she stretched and moaned. In the mirror above the bed she enjoyed the view of her own naked body. She was proud that at 50 she had the toned curvaceous figure of a woman half her age and the libido to match.

She thought about last night, the sexy chauffeur. Suddenly she remembered. Reaching to the bedside cabinet she picked up her cell phone and found a business card.

Peaches Bonadora

Las Vegas Limos

1069 E. Sahara Ave.

Las Vegas, NM 87701

0870 400 7232

She flipped the card over. 'Call me soon. X' was scribbled on the back.

Turning her attention back to her phone she found what she was looking for and pressed play. Her free hand slid instinctively down between her thighs when the screen showed the sexy blonde Chauffeur standing in her tight fitting uniform slowly gyrating to the background music.

Chapter 4

Marco Banderas and Danny Mountain were waiting impatiently outside McCarran International Airport in the baking heat of the afternoon sun when their limousine arrived late.

"This guy better.." Danny angrily began. He stopped in mid sentense when a very pretty female chauffer stepped out of the vehicle.

The two men stood in disbelief as she walked confidently towards them.

Her uniform consisted of a tight black pencil skirt and matching fitted jacket, which she wore without a blouse, offering a shameless view of her stunning tanned cleavage. "Sorry I'm a little bit late gentlemen" She apologised.

Leaning over provocatively in front of both men she took hold of the two small cases and prepared to lift "Just these two?" She asked.

Chapter 5

"We're going to the Embassy Suite Convention Centre on Paradise Road" Marco instructed as the Cadillac moved off.

"Yes Sir." The Chauffer replied. "I know it well"

"So tell me Miss..." Danny began, hinting for the female's name.

"Bonadora, Sir" Came the response. "My Name is Peaches Bonadora"

"Tell me Miss Bonadora, are all the female drivers at your firm as attractive as you?"

"No Sir. I'm the only female Chauffer in Vegas"

"Please. Call me Marco. And this is my business associate Danny"

Peaches glanced at the two smartly dressed men her the rear view mirror. "Pleased to meet you gentlemen"

"You must get a lot of work" Said Marco.

"I get a lot of play too" Peaches wickedly replied.

She was attracted to both men and wanted them to know it. From the moment she first saw them standing outside the airport she knew that she could probably get to fuck at least one of them, but hopefully both.

At 35 years old, Peaches Bonadora guessed that she had slept with over 50 men and at least 10 women in the two fantstic years since she had moved to Vegas. It was here that she first experienced group sex; here that she developed an addiction to sucking cock; and it was in Vegas that she discovered she could squirt when she climaxed.

"You know..." Danny began, sitting back with a scotch on the rocks. "... we could use a girl like you at our meeting tomorrow; to serve drinks and keep our client's just a little bit distracted..."

"...we would of course pay you double whatever you would normally make in a day" Marco added.

"Not bad for pouring some drinks don't you think" Asked Danny.

Peaches gave both men a good long look in the rear view mirror. She knew that this was leading to something more sleazy, and she could hardly believe her luck. "I could make a few calls and have my pick-ups covered" She smoothly replied. "Is what I'm wearing ok?"

Chapter 6

At 11:55 PM Peaches Bonadora had parked the Cadilac in the lot outside the Pink Pussycat Club on Paradise Road. Resting against the side of the sleek black vehicle she smoked a cigarette and waited for her midnight hire.

The street behind her was bustling with activity and the club seemed to be pulling in plenty of customers. Peaches found that her presence there, dressed as she was in her provocative uniform, was attracting more than the usual amount of attention.

Soon movement in the alley at the side of the club caught her attention. The shape of two females gradually emerged from the darkness until they finally came out under the bright lights of the club's dazzling facade.

Peaches eyes widened when she first saw them. She knew instantly that both girls must work in the club. The pretty blonde wore a gold and bronze sequined boob tube with gold, lurex, hot-pants, and gold criss-cross ankle strap stilettos. Her friend was a stunning brunette, who wore a dramatically draped-neck halter top in red without a bra, exposing a cleavage that peaches herself had cause to envy. Her disgracefully short, black ruffled skirt swayed wonderfully with every step that she took in her black strapy high heels.

As she watched, she suddenly realised that they were walking directly towards the Limo. Could this be her midnight booking Peaches thought? She smiled when she remembered the booking was made in the name of the “ Bush “ .

Peaches quickly dropped her cigarette and stubbed it out under her heel. Pushing herself up from the side of the vehicle she straightened her uniform as seductively as she knew how and assumed her usual professional stance (shoulder back, tits out) by the vehicle door.

"Well? Do you plan on driving or just enjoying the view?" The blonde playfully called over as they approached.

"The name of the party?" peaches politely asked as she opened the Limo door.

Both females stood in front of Peaches now in an affectionate and slightly unsteady embrace. They giggled as they inspected Peaches ’ uniform before the blonde replied "The name of the party is Bush" and with that she threw Peaches a sexy smile and followed the brunette into the back of the vehicle.

Pulling out onto the main street she could see in the rear view mirror that her passengers had already poured themselves champagne. Moments later they were kissing.

Peaches told herself to remain professional but the sight of the two hot females cavorting it on in the back of her limo was really turning her on. "Is there a particular destination?" She asked, watching the rear-view for a response.

The blonde eventually pulled herself away from the brunette. "Just cruise up and down the strip if that's ok with you. We think the lights look so sexy"

Peaches noticed that the blonde's hand was now inside the brunette's top slowly caressing her breast. Pretending not to notice she continued. "It's your hire. You can do whatever you want"

'Anything we want?' The brunette asked suggestively. Looking at Peaches in the rear view mirror she ran a hand along the blonde's delectable smooth tanned thigh. "No one can see us in here can they?"

Peaches knew were this was going. "No one can see into the vehicle. The only one that can see what you two girls get up to in the back there is me, and you will find that I'm very accommodating'

"I’m horny" The blonde suddenly announced.

"Sofia!" The brunette quickly protested before both girls giggled naughtily.

'You're horny too Danielle' Said the blonde. ‘ I know you are ’

A red light on Las Vegas boulevard provided an ideal opportunity stop the vehicle and watch the girls, and to Peaches' delight it looked like they were in the mood to perform.

As Peaches looked on Sofia guided Danielle back into her seat and the brunette automatically spread her long shapely thighs. Peaches ’ pussy throbbed when she saw that the brunette was not wearing any panties. A thick, dark, and neatly trimmed bush topped her smooth vulva. Both girls looked in Peaches' direction while Sofia’s hand wandered over the Brunette's thighs and pussy .

A loud honk from a vehicle brought Peaches' attention back to the road. The lights were at green; she quickly got the limo moving again.

The next time she looked in the rear view mirror, she saw Sofia pull away one side of Danielle’s red top to expose a large rounded breast, with a very dark areola and a thick erect nipple. Peaches knew she could have easily rubbed herself off at the sight of that alone if she had the opportunity.

‘Are you getting off on this driver ’ Danielle asked playfully.

‘To be perfectly honest yes I am’ Peaches replied. ‘The view I have is incredibly erotic’

‘You want to fuck us both don’t you ’ said Sofia. Her tome was confidant but slightly aggressive.

Peaches was insulted by the blonde’s arrogance but at the same time felt incredibly turned by the way that she spoke. You filthy little bitch! Peaches thought before answering ‘I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t ’ . Inhaling deeply Peaches anticipated what was coming next.

‘Park the limo and come join us’ Danielle said.

Peaches didn’t have to be told twice.

Five minutes later the limo was parked in a dark litter-strewn alleyway just off the Las Vegas strip, and no sooner was she in the back of the vehicle than she was pulled down onto her knees between Danielle’s spread thighs. Without any hesitation she lowered her head and eagerly began tonguing the brunette’s glistening pussy.

Danielle moaned loudly and tangled her fingers in Peaches’ hair. At the same time Sofia slid one hand up the back of Peaches’ skirt and the other down inside the front of her jacket.

Peaches parted her thighs, giving Sofia better access to her pussy and moaned as she felt her short skirt being pulled up over her ass.

‘Fuck! That looks so good ’ Sofia panted. Her hand was now rubbing Peaches’ clit through her panties.

Peaches found herself responding powerfully to Sofia’s manipulation. Her panties were sodden with her abundant juices, and already she felt herself building close to orgasm.

‘God! You should feel how wet this dirty bitch is’ Sofia excitedly told Danielle.

Peaches moaned loudly at Sofia’s dirty talk.

‘That feels so good !’ Danielle gasped. ‘Eat my pussy good! ’

‘Yeah! Make her cum chauffer-girl’ Sofia ordered.

Suddenly Danielle’s hips began to shake. ‘ Oh yeah! That’s it! Make me cum!’

Peaches struggled to keep her tongue in contact with Danielle’s clit as her own hips began to shudder.

Sofia moaned with delight as she savoured the scene in front of her. ‘Come for me. Both of you’. Panting hard with excitement she rubbed furiously at Peaches’ clit. ‘ Lick that pussy chauffeur-girl. Lick it!’

Peaches held Danielle securely by the hips, and sucked on her clit as they both noisily climaxed together, with Sofia all the while groaning filthy encouragements to them both.

Never before had Peaches been rubbed off so quickly or so expertly. She could hardly wait to get her hands on Sofia, and by the look on Sofia’s face Peaches knew she wanted her too.

‘Come here you filthy little bitch’ Sofia ordered, making room on the back seat between her and Danielle.

Peaches quickly pulled her skirt up over her hips before both girls eagerly pulled her into place between them and immediately began to ravish her body.

The incredible sensation of two pairs of hands and two warms mouths exploring and pleasuring her was something Peaches had only known with men. She found the experience all the more thrilling with two beautiful females. Throwing her head back she gave herself up to them completely.

Chapter 7

At the Las Vegas Country Club Steve Richmond sat naked in the Jacuzzi . As he watched Peaches Bonadora strip seductively out of her uniform he stroked his already throbbing cock.

When Peaches was naked she carefully stepped down among the foaming bubbles and quickly got her hands around Steve Richmond’s huge erection. His hot, hard manhood felt much bigger than she remembered and his balls felt heavy and full of cum.

Immediately Peaches got to work on him, slowly jerking him off while she kissed his neck. ‘Fuck! I love your big hard cock’ She panted in his ear.

He groaned loudly with approval while his hands groped roughly at Peaches’ breasts.

Peaches couldn’t wait to feel him inside her. Quickly she straddled his thighs and felt the tip of his cock probing at her slick pussy lips.'God! I need fucked!’ She groaned. Reaching down between her legs she guided the tip of his cock to the entrance of her aching cunt. Slowly, she impaled herself onto his cock, savouring the sight of her long red glossy fingernails against his muscular shoulders.

‘You love that big hard dick inside you don’t you bitch’ Steve Richmond panted as he began pumping his hips.

Peaches moaned loudly at his dirty talk and already she could feel her orgasm approach. ‘Fuck yeah! Keep talking. Call me your slut ’

Peaches began grinding herself down hard ensuring she got the penetration and stimulation she wanted, thinking now only of her own satisfaction.

Steve Richmond’s hands were holding Peaches firmly by the hips while he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. ‘You filthy big-titted slut!’ He panted hard.

Suddenly Peaches’ her hips shook hard. ‘YES! CALL ME A FUCKING SLUT!’

‘Cum! You prick-teasing slut!‘

Peaches screamed in orgasm. ‘FUCK ME! USE ME!’

Steve Richmond grabbed Peaches by the throat with one hand and began slapping her breasts hard with the other. ‘Like that? You nasty whore’

Peaches lifted her arms above her head and relished the intense heat of the aggressive titty-spanking. She climaxed again and again, and before she had time to recover she was manoeuvred to the other side of the Jacuzzi. Peaches took hold of the sides while Steve Richmond placed a hand under her ass and lifted her so that her pussy was raised above the level of the foaming water. Peaches spread her legs wide and suddenly realised that it was her asshole that Steve Richmond’s eyes were focused on.

Peaches’s stared at the firm pecks and rippling six-pack in front of her and felt the tip of his cock pushing against her asshole. With one long slow thrust he was inside her.

‘Ohhh Yeah!’ Steve Richmond moaned. ’That ass feels so good around my cock! ‘

Peaches slid a hand down between her legs and began massaging her clit as the cock in her ass began to work up a steady rhythm. ‘Yeah baby! Fuck my ass harder!’ She pleaded, rubbing her fingers over her swollen clit faster.

Steve Richmond’s cock was now pounding Peaches’ ass hard. ‘You like that? You big-titted slut!‘ He teased. ‘You want my hot cum in your ass’

Peaches rubbed furiously at her clit. Her whole body bucked and writhed and then suddenly she gushed, delivering the first of three long powerful jets of girl-cum over Steve Richmond’s muscular torso. ‘My face’ She gasped. ‘Cum all over my face’

Steve Richmond quickly repositioned himself so that his cock was right in front of peaches face.. Jerking off with a sudden urgency he grabbed Peaches roughly by the hair. ’You filthy little whore’ .

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS



Peaches opened her mouth just as the first long spurt of cum splashed over her cheek. Steve Richmond moaned loudly. Pumping his shaft in his fist he directed his hot load all over Peaches ’ face and between her luscious red lips. She swallowed a full mouthful and yelped with excitement as Steve Richmond ’ s cock continued to erupt, splashing more and more thick sticky cum all over her face and into her mouth. Peaches came again, this time it was the sensation of the frothing bubbles stimulating her pussy that got her off, while she hungrily swallowed the last of his cum.

Chapter 8

Peaches’ was still stinging from the spanking that Mrs Rothchild had just expertly delivered. Now, down on all fours and dressed only in stockings and heels, she crawled over to were Mrs Rothchild sat.

In contrast to Peaches’ nakedness, Mrs Rothchild was fully dressed, wearing a smart black Armani skirt suit with black fishnets and matching Armani stiletto heels.

She softly moaned in approval as Peaches approach and then producing a cigarette and lighter she lit up, not taking her eyes off Peaches for a second. Crossing her legs she admired her own footwear for a brief few moments before returning her attention to Peaches. ‘Kiss my heel you filthy little bitch!’ She ordered.

Peaches obediently complied, planting soft moist kisses along the length of the shiny stiletto heel.

Looking up, she watched how Mrs Rothchild allowed the smoke from her cigarette to linger around her red glossy lips, before fully exhaling.

‘You like watching me smoke don’t you’

‘Yes Mistress’ Peaches replied. ‘It turns me on’

Mrs Rothchild placed her cigarette in the ashtray and stood up. ’Do you want to see how wet you have made your Mistress?’.

‘Ohhhhh Yes please Mistress’ Peaches groaned.

Mrs Rothchild ’ s slowly raised the hem of her skirt up over her shapely thighs, revealing lacy stocking tops and suspender belt. She gently wiggled her hips as she pulled her tight skirt up further, exposing a silky smooth vulva and a thick neatly trimmed black bush.

With her skirt up around her waist like a belt Mrs Rotchild sat back down, picked up her cigarette and spread her long shapely legs wide.

Peaches felt her own arousal trickle down her thighs as she savoured the scene in front of her.

Mrs Rothchild’s shaven vulva and pronounced labia were glistening with abundant juices. As Peaches watched Mrs Rothchild’s stroked her fingertips over her pussy, producing exquisite soft wet noises, while at the same time she took a deep drag from her cigarette.

‘Now let me feel your mouth on my pussy you slut’ Said Mrs Rothchild, her tone suddenly more strict.

‘Yes Mistress’ Peaches obediently replied.

Chapter 9

The meeting room at the Embassy Suite Convention Centre was small but very plush.

On the 35th floor, the view of the Las Vegas strip was impressive. Around the oval polished oak table sat twelve businessmen with their papers and plans in front of them. The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly and Peaches was kept busy supplying the men with drinks and distracting displays of tits and ass while the men conferred.

From what Peaches could gather they were discussing a potential project on Las Vegas Boulevard but more and more frequently it was she who was the focus of their attention.

Eventually Marco and Danny made no effort to hide the fact that they were enjoying the view of her cleavage whenever she leaned over to place a drink on the table. Peaches knew only too well that the other men were getting just as much of a thrill checking her out.

Letting herself imagine all the wonderful possibilities of her current situation, Peaches felt her heart throb and her cheeks flush red ever so slightly. As she paraded around in front of them, all she could think about was when she could stop serving drinks and start sucking cock.

It wouldn't be long.

Marco, Danny and their associates gathered their papers together and clicked closed their briefcases. Peaches could feel their eyes watching her more intentionally now as they wound up their business pleasantries

“Gentleman!” Danny began, in a cheerful celebratory tone. He lifted his glass and turned to Peaches. “To our hot hostess for keeping us all supplied with drinks and distractions”

Around the table the men raised their glasses.

Danny pulled Peaches close and Marco handed her a large scotch on the rocks.

As they all drank together Peaches felt Danny ’ s hand sliding up under the back of her skirt. Moments later she found herself bent over the table, her wet pussy being vigorously finger-fucked , while the rest of the men sat enjoying the view of her big tits jiggling and almost spilling out of her jacket.

Peaches looked at how her hands were supporting herself as she was being abused. The sight of her long red painted fingernails against the polished oak turned her on. She knew she looked like a complete slut. As she looked around at the men watching her, knowing their cocks were getting stiff, her hips began to buck and shake and she came hard, moaning loudly with delight.

Seconds later she was kneeling on the floor sucking Marco’s throbbing cock.

‘Send her over here’ a voice called out.

Marco pulled Peaches from his cock. Holding her firmly by the hair he looked deep in her eyes. ‘Now, do the rounds’ He ordered.

The view from under the table was the most erotic sight Peaches had ever seen. Twelve throbbing-veined cocks stood proudly to attention, casually exposed through open pants. Peaches had no way of knowing who was seated where now. Not that she cared. She savoured the idea of sucking cock without knowing who the owner was. Hungrily, she took the nearest cock into her mouth.

‘Fuck! Yeah!’

Peaches could only guess who’s cock she had in her mouth now. She enjoyed his moans of pleasure while she worked her lips slowly and deliberately up and down the shaft before quickly getting to work on the next waiting cock.

Peaches’ pussy throbbed as the next guy began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. ‘Yeah! That’s it bitch! Suck that dick good.’

The other men soon began to talk as if getting sucked off in a group was nothing unusual for them and as Peaches moved one cock to the next they spoke about her like she was just a brainless fuck-toy, there only to satisfy their needs. The humiliation turned Peaches on, and by the time she got around to the last hard cock her pussy was dripping wet and ready to be fucked.

Right on queue her skirt was pulled up, panties rippled clean off and a hot hard cock was thrust deep inside her.

Peaches came immediately, moaning loudly onto the cock in her mouth.

Before she had the chance to recover she was lifted up by four pairs of strong arms and placed down into a high backed, black leather chair.

Marco quickly knelt down in front of Peaches while Danny and the other men held her legs apart. Turning her head, Peaches took a swollen cock between her lips just as Danny started fucking her pussy. After a few seconds she twisted her head to the other side and found another rigid dick waiting to be pleasured. She greedily took him into her mouth and felt the men unbutton her jacket and released her breasts from her bra.

Peaches was in Heaven now. Sucking cock while getting fucked was always a huge turn on, but feeling all these other men’s hands caressing her thighs and kneading her soft titty-flesh at the same time, was all too much for her to take. Releasing the cock from her mouth, she arched her back and came powerfully three times in succession. Then, when her skyward tits were treated to two hot loads of cum she climaxed again.

Danny groaned hard, pulled his cock out of Peaches pussy and sprayed his load all over her mound. At the same time Peaches ran her hands lovingly up over her breasts savouring the feel of the thick cum that was splashed all over her tits.

Danny and the other two spent cocks withdrew and their positions were quickly taken.

A handsome dark haired Italian looking man in his mid thirties began fucking Peaches’ pussy. ‘Ohh yeah! You sexy fucking bitch’ He panted aggressively.

Peaches took a few moments to savour the incredible scene around her: a hot sexy guy on his knees vigorously fucking her pussy; two guys holding her stocking clad thighs open and watching with obvious excitement; another two, jerking their hard cocks at either side of her face, ready and eager to be given head; and yet another two guys standing behind her chair, also watching with great excitement.

All of them, Peaches couldn’t help notice, to her great delight, had well toned bodies, with muscular, sculpted arms and chiselled abs.

Peaches saw how some of the men just watched in the background, stroking their hard cocks and waiting for their turn around the chair. While she got to work sucking on the next two cocks Peaches ensured she made eye contact with them, letting them know just what a filthy cock-hungry slut she was.

‘Fuck! I love cock.’ Peaches groaned, looking up at the guy who she was giving head to. To her great satisfaction it had an immediate effect upon him. When she took him back between her lips, she looked up at him with her best fuck-me eyes. He grunted hard, his hips jerked and Peaches mouth was flooded with warm salty cum.

Peaches swallowed hungrily, feeling her own orgasm approaching. ‘I want more cum in my mouth’ She announced and then turned her attention to the throbbing cock on her left. ‘D’you wanna to cum in my mouth baby?’ She teased. ‘D’you wanna be next to fuck these slutty lips?’

Suddenly, the handsome Italian guy fucking Peaches pussy started to cum. ‘Ohhhh! You filthy talking, big titted slut!’ He groaned, as his cock erupted. ‘Fuck yeah! Take that jizz! You cock-teaser!’

Peaches whole body began to shake. She turned her head and opened her mouth. A hard cock was thrust between her lips and promptly unloaded. Peaches struggled to swallow the copious amounts of cum as her own body bucked and jerked in orgasm.

The men quickly jostled for position again before Marco pulled Peaches out of her seat and sat in her place.

‘I want a titty-ride’ He demanded, pulling Peaches back down onto her knees between his legs.

Peaches reached behind her back with both hands and removed her bra.

‘..and I wanna fuck that that bitch hard’ a voice over her shoulder announced.

Peaches obediently pushed her ass in the air and parted her thighs while she took Marcos stiff prick between her tits. She felt hands on her ass and then a hard cock sliding wonderfully into her wet pussy.

Marco watched the shameless excited look on Peaches face as she got fucked in front of him. ‘Tell me to cum over your big titties you dirty little slut’

Peaches groaned loudly at Marco’s filthy request. She was only too willing to accommodate. ‘Please baby! Spray your hot load between my big slutty titties!’

An unexpected hard slap on Peaches ass made her cry out. ‘Ohhhh yeah! Spank me and fuck me! All of you’ Peaches turned her attention back to Marco while relishing the continuing spanking. ‘I don’t even know who’s fucking me and spanking my ass. I don’t care, I’m such a slut. Doesn’t this dirty slut deserve you cum?’

‘Fuck yeah!’ Marco groaned, as his hips jerked hard.

‘Come on baby!’ Peaches encouraged. ‘Cum over these big slutty titties’.

The first hot jet of cum splashed up over Peaches’ neck and under her chin, making her gasp with excitement. ‘Fuck yeah!’ Give me that cum.’

Marco grunted and groaned loudly as Peaches purposefully worked her tits around his cock, inciting spurt after spurt of thick creamy cum to shoot from his twitching cock.

Suddenly, the debauched combination of being fucked roughly, spanked hard, and having another cock unloading between her tits, brought Peaches to another multiple orgasm.

‘Yeah! Cum! You little slut’ A voice behind Peaches called out aggressively. Peaches couldn’t put a face to the voice but knew it was the guy fucking her so wonderfully hard.

Marco grabbed Peaches roughly by the hair with one hand and began slapping her cum-covered titties with the other. ‘D’you like that?’ Spank!. ‘Eh? You big-titted bitch’ Spank!

‘Let me fuck her tits’ The guy standing beside Marco urged.

Marko promptly gave way to his excited associate and Peaches guided his rock hard cock between her cum-slick tits.

Within a few seconds Peaches’ expert titty-fucking already had him panting hard. She knew she could easily get this guy off whenever she wanted, and more importantly now, however she wanted. She released his cock from between her tits. ‘Cum over my face’ She demanded.

Without any hesitation the guy stood up and began stroking his cock furiously next to Peaches’ face. ‘Ohhh fuck yeah! Here it comes you dirty slut’ He groaned before directing five long stringy jets of cum all over Peaches’ face. At the same time the guy fucking her pussy grunted hard, and Peaches felt him deliver his big load off hot cum over both her ass cheeks and pussy.

Moments later Peaches was lying on the boardroom table on her side with her legs lifted up and her ass positioned at the edge. She had lost count of how many cocks she had made cum but knew she still wasn’t finished with. Knowing only too well what was coming next, in eager anticipation she quickly smeared cum around and into her exposed asshole.

The guys Peaches had already made cum sat around the table watching and drinking, filming video on their mobiles and talking about her like they were watching a porno. Peaches didn’t care who saw these home-made movies. It only turned her on more to be filmed.

Pressing against her tight puckered hole, the next hard cock was eager for some action. After a couple of gentle thrusts the entire length of his shaft pushed deep inside Peaches’ ass.

Peaches looked around the table at the guys filming her and moaned loudly as she enjoyed the sweet ass-pounding. Danny got up onto the table and knelt over Peaches’ face furiously pumping his fat erect cock. Suddenly, with a loud groan he delivered a second thick load over Peaches’ face.

‘Let me fuck that bitch’s ass for a bit’ A voice demanded.

Peaches felt one cock withdraw from her ass and then another thrusting home. Danny had got down from the table and now the first guy that had cum in Peaches’ mouth had taken his place.

‘It’s my turn’ Peaches heard another voice say behind her.

Yet again, one cock withdrew from her ass and another pushed deep inside.

Peaches looked up at the guy kneeling over her, jerking off. ‘You like watching me get butt-fucked?’ She moaned. ‘This backdoor slut wants your cum on her face’

Peaches opened her legs and rubbed on her swollen clit while the guys took turns fucking her ass.

Suddenly, the guy kneeling over Peaches sprayed a thick second load all over her face.

‘Somebody fill my ass with cum’ Peaches pleaded.

Moments later she was effortlessly manoeuvred down the length of the table on her back with her legs in the air towards the handsome Italian looking guy, who stood waiting with his huge hard cock ready for action.

With one smooth movement Peaches ass was impaled onto his erection. ‘I’ll fill your ass with cum you whore!’ He groaned as he began pounding in and out of Peaches’ ass.

Seconds later he grunted hard and Peaches could feel his hot load filling her ass. When he was finished he quickly withdrew and Peaches was passed down along the table where the next hard cock was unceremoniously thrust inside her freshly-fucked ass.

Peaches rubbed her clit and came again, just as the second hot load erupted in her ass.

Again Peaches was passed along the table where her ass, now slick with two hot loads of cum, easily accepted the next throbbing cock.

Kneeling over her now were three guys, furiously jerking off.

‘Ohhhhh fuck yeah!’ Peaches groaned. ‘Cum over me’

Arching her back, Peaches ran her hands up over her slick and sticky breasts. The effect was sensational. All three men kneeling over her seemed to climax noisily at the same time and their long, thick, stringy jets of cum criss-crossed over Peaches tits, neck and face, providing her with the biggest cum-bath she had ever experience.

The scene was all too much for the lucky guy fucking Peaches ass, and not to be undone, he pulled out and delivered his thick, creamy load all over Peaches’ belly and pussy.

Peaches didn’t stop rubbing furiously at her clit when the men withdrew. Cumming over and over again she wallowed in her debauchery and at the sheer volume of cum she had coaxed from these strangers cocks.

Published 
Written by slutmaster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments