Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Club, No.2

"Wet dreams fulfilled at a lesbian club by a wild pair."

23
6 Comments 6
13.1k Views 13.1k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Rachel called me Thursday night. “Hey, wanna go clubbing again this weekend?” I had met Rachel the previous weekend at a very wild gay/bi/lesbian club. We’d enjoyed ourselves there, and at my place the next day. She lived almost two hours away, but already we were talking about sharing a place. Oh, by the way, I’m Cynthia, or Cyn to my friends. Dorky software engineer by day, on nights and weekends I transform magically into a buxom, sexy, horny, lesbian exhibitionist. Oh yes, I sometimes use men for sex toys, but none recently.

“In a heartbeat,” I replied, reliving in my mind all the wild things we’d done together the previous weekend. “Tomorrow night I’ll go there straight from work and get a room”

“You’re a member too?” Rachel asked. The club had a ridiculously high membership fee.

“I will be tomorrow night. How about you?” I replied.

Rachel’s light laugh tickled more than my ear. “Oh yes, I’m a regular.” She paused, then asked, “But let’s meet at your place first? Have some stuff to show you. I can be there by eight, I think.”

“Great! I’ll be waiting for you.” I was already licking my lips about what I should be wearing to greet her.

* * *

I left work Friday evening right at 5 PM and headed straight to the club. After a questionnaire, an ID check, and a swipe of my credit card I was a member. I asked about a room.

“Darh-ling, you just missed it! We signed out the last key an hour ago,” sighed a black queen melodramatically. Any swishier and he would have needed a boa over his limp wrist.

“I’ll try again, don’t worry.” I smiled back at him and drove home to fix myself dinner and showered. I was still in a robe, pawing through the back of closet, when the doorbell rang.

I buzzed her up, opened the door to her knock, and my jaw dropped. She was in transparent white minidress with white bikini panties and a push-up half bra that barely covered her nipples. In her hand was her coat and a small bag.

“God, Rache, you’re a walking wet dream!”

“Can I come in,” she replied, grinning, “unless you want the whole hall to see me?”

I pretended to close the door, then pulled her inside. She kissed me and wiggled free. I closed the door and watched her hip-sway over to the couch in white stilletto heels and white thigh-high stockings.

“Do you have something leather to wear?” Rachel asked. “I wanna be your slave tonight.”

“I’m not really a very good dom,” I said hesitantly.

“Oh come on, I just want you to lead me around, tease me, and make me come a lot. No pain or anything.” She wiggled her shoulders. “You’re really good at making me come.”

I grinned back, then shrugged my robe off my shoulders.

“Hey, you’re nude! No fair” Rachel was eating me up as I struck a pose – legs apart, hands on hips, my landing strip of black of hair down my pubes as visible as the hard nipples on my 36D breasts.

I threw my head back and laughed. “Well, sexy, come help me find something to wear.”

After some consultation, I ended up in undersized black nylon jogging shorts that looked like hotpants. On top was a short black nylon jacket that didn’t reach my waist, unzipped enough to show my generous cleavage. No bra, no panties. I found some black ankle-boots with heels We spent some time on makeup – big dark eyes with plenty of lipstick. I pulled my hair back in a pony-tail. Rache left hers mussed and short. Back in the living room, she got from her bag two white leather wrist-cuffs.

She handed them to me, along with two tiny padlocks. “Lock a cuff onto each wrist, please” I did just that, noticing that each cuff also had a large steel ring on it.

“Now, you know how these work?” She handed me a couple climbing carabiners, the kind with the spring-loaded clip that closed them.

Smiling, I opened and closed them a couple times, grinned, and put them into my jacket pocket. She’d be able to undo them, but not without effort.

I looked into her bag and saw more cuffs with buckles. I got out another pair and another carabiner.

“You’re putting this pair on your arms, just below your elbows.” Rachel’s eyes got a little bigger, but she just held out her arms as I buckled them on.

“Now....” I pondered, looking at her. “Do you have a collar in there?”

“Um.... yes” She responded.

“Put that on too.” She found it and did so.

“Perfect!” I said. “We’re going to have soooo much fun tonight. Just a minute”

I dashed back into my bedroom and a put a tube of lube in my jacket pockets as well. I strutted back out and took her arm. “OK, Rache, let’s party.”

* * *

A half hour later we were strolling through the front door under the three lavender rings, showing our club photo-IDs at the door, then checking our IDs just inside, as they were much too valuable to lose. The check-girl grinned at us, wearing a merry-widow whose silken cups showed off her nipple rings.

As we walked through the door to the lesbian area, Rachel asked looked at me and asked, “You ever think of nipple rings?”

I shrugged as we entered the dance bar. It was just beginning to fill up with the usual singles and couples in various states of dress or undress. We headed for the bar.

The bartender came over. On duty tonight was a buxom black woman in red underwear. She looked Rachel up and down.

“Rache, honey, you gonna to get raped tonight.”

Rachel giggled. “I hope so!” She looked meaningfully at me.

“Well, Miss Sex Magnet,” I replied, “I’m buying the first round, then you’re paying with clothing.” I handed the bartender a fifty and ordered our drinks. I wanted to keep my clothes on for a while.

“Now, Rachel, I need your wrists.” I got out a carabiner and clipped her wrists together. When our drinks came, she had to hold it with both hands. Standing next to her, I slipped a hand up her back hem and gently stroked her panty-covered ass. She shivered to my touch.

“Oh look,” Rachel said, “out of the dance floor, in the middle.”

I looked and saw a young woman in nothing but garter belt and stockings, luxurious red hair all over her crotch and half way down her back. She had small, tight breasts and narrow hips. Her dancing partner had on boy-shorts and a bra.

“Oh god, I love those red pubes, don’t you.”

“Yes, yes,” Rachel responded. We watched her for a while.

“I bet she screams when she comes,” I said after a while, finishing my drink. Rachel just shivered and finished her drink. The bartender drifted back.

“My two stockings for two more drinks?” Rachel asked.

The bartender shook her head. “Pair of stockings for one, I need something else for the other.”

“Your dress, Rache.” I told her.

I had to unclip her wrists to get ther dress off, but eventually she was dressed in nothing but leather straps, bra, panties and high heels. I reclipped her hands behind her, wrist to opposite arm, so they nestled together in the small of her back, well above her panties.

“I feel so vulnerable and sexy,” she whispered to me as I held her drink to her mouth. She sipped.

“Come around the room with me,” I said. “I want everyone to see you like this. Then I’m going to take you through the back door to the fucking rooms.”

She shivered and flushed at the words “fucking rooms.” I hooked a finger in the front wasitband of her panties and led her slowly around the edge of the dance floor. She teetered around on her heels, hands firmly fixed behind her back.

Half way around I stopped her, and whipsered into her ear. “I going to pull your panties down now. I want people to see your pussy.”

She moaned and shivered again. Slowly I lowered her damp panties to enough to explose her mons and the top of her pussy. In back the elastic nestled nicely under her round rump. I lowered myself down and examined her pussy closely. It was very wet.

“You’re very wet.” I told her, loudly, then slapped her lightly on the ass. She blushed hard as all the women around us looked at her.

I led her the around the rest of the room, back to the bar, exposed like that. With her hands bound, she was unable to raise her panties and cover herself. I let her have the rest of her drink as a reward, then turned her around so she was facing the dance floor. Everyone could see that her panties were bunched down in a band across her hips.

I kissed her and patted her naked ass.

“Oh please, I need to come so bad.” Rachel said, too loudly. I laughed.

“One more drink,” I said. “Your bra will be payment.” I had realized that because the half-bra had no shoulder-straps, it would be easy to remove. But when I undid the back clasp, it hung there until I slowly pulled it away from her breasts.

“Rache, your nipples are very hard.” I told her.

She looked down, squeaked and blushed. They were erect and begging for attention.

I waved the bra at the bartender. “A shot of scotch, please.” The bartender tossed Rachel’s bra on the pile of clothing and returned with the shot.

“Drink up, Rache.” I said, and poured the entire shot into her waiting mouth. She gulped, shuddered, and gasped. Standing there in nothing but heels and pulled-down panties, a flush spreading from her face down her neck, she was a truly delicious sight.

“Now, Rache, let’s get you some fucking.” I grinned at her. “You are wet and ready for fucking, aren’t you?”

Rachel ducked her head, but said very clearly. “Yes, please, I need to be fucked.”

I took her by the arm and led her to the back door to the back, opening it into the hallway.

The first door down the hall had the curtains pulled back from the window. I guided Rache over and we looked in. A woman was lying on a bed, naked, holding her partner’s head between her legs. Her partner was a black woman in nothing but white panties.

I slid my fingers across Rache’s naked ass for a moment, then tweaked her nippled with my other hand.

“Cyn, please, I’m so wet.” Rachel whined softly.

I took her to the next door, which was open. Inside was a naked young woman spreadeagled on a bed. Her hands and feet were tied down at the corners, a gag in her mouth.

“Oh, look at her,” Rachel said, and shivered.

“Maybe later, Rache” I said. “We need someone who can fuck you, not be fucked.”

“Oh please, please, let her lick me?” Rache begged.

I took her arm firmly. “Not now.” I guided her down the hall. Sadly, the rest of the doors were closed with the blinds drawn. Then we reached the orgy room.

As usual, there were women scattered around the room in twos, threes and fours, doing all sorts of things to each other. I spotted an unused cushioned bolster in the middle of the room and led Rachel to it. I helped her lie down on it, face up, so her body trapped her arms behind her back. Now thoroughly drunk, she was like putty in my hands. I pulled off her panties and tossed them aside.

I spread her legs apart and stood between them, looking at her.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

Nipples taut, pussy glistening.

“Now, Rachel, I’m going to fuck you.”

I knelt between her legs, spread her pussy lips with one hand, and swirled my other fingers around her red, exposed sex. She arched her hips up at me immediately.

“Give it to me! I need it!” Rachel pleaded.

I slipped three fingers into her steaming entrance and she arched higher, shoving herself onto my hand. I pushed deeper and she shuddered, starting to orgasm already. I rotated my hand back and forth, savoring the feeling of her juicy insides. Then I pushed hard, pushing her hips back onto the bolster, pinning her through her pussy. My free hand held her down at her mons, thumb teasing her clit. Then I began pistoning my hand in and out of her. Her juices were flowing and squelching as my hand when in and out, in and out.

“FFFUUCCCKKKK MEEEEEE” Rachel screamed, totally lost in her orgasm.

A middle-aged woman in a rubber bra and wearing a black strap-on came over, her fake cock bouncing obscenely on her black rubber panties. I noticed the bra had holes cut in it to expose her nipples, which were pierced and linked together with a golder chain.

“She’s here to be fucked,” I told the woman. “Which end do you want?”

“I take the head to start,” she replied in a deep voice. She walked up to Rache’s head, used her hands to position her face, and said. “Open wide, girl”

Rachel obediently opened her mouth and the woman slid into it the rubber shaft of fake cock.

“Suck it good.” The woman commanded, and used her hips to move it in and out of Rachel’s mouth. Rachel obediently sucked, eyes closed, as her hips pulsed against my still stroking fingers. Her pussy continued to make wonderful squishy sounds.

“You want her pussy now?” I asked the woman.

“Yeah,” she said, removing her cock from Rachel’s mouth and moving around between her legs as I got up. She grabbed Rachel’s thighs and hoisted them up high, toward her shoulders, rolling her hips up with them until her wet, red pussy gaped in front of her.

“Good girl,” she said, wiggling her hips until the black dildo was nestled at Rachel’s entrance. Rachel lifted her head up and watched as the woman slowly wiggled the cock down into her pussy, deeper and deeper, until it was hilt-deep.

“Put your legs over my shoulders, like a good little fuck.” She growled at Rachel, who wiggled and struggled to obey.

“Good,” she continued. “Now, you want to be fucked?”

Rachel nodded. “Yes!” she whimpered, hips wiggling.

The woman just grunted and thrust her hips. Rachel’s entire torso spasmed and moved with the force of the impact. Rachel gasped. The woman was already half pulling out, then slammed her again, and again. Each thrust was bringing little cries from Rachel, whose eyes were already rolling back in her head.

I realized I was wet and hot from watching this. I pulled off my damp nylon shorts and sat on Rachel’s shoulders, putting her mouth inches from my pussy. I lifted her head to my sex.

“Lick me,” I told Rachel, holding her face to my crotch. I could feel each thrust into her through my ass resting on Rachel’s collarbone. Rachel began to lick, her tongue sliding across my delicate flesh. She wasn’t doing the best job ever, but I forgave her: she was drunk and getting a hard fucking.

I locked back over my shoulder. The woman reaming her pussy was really getting into it, leaning on the bolster, hips thrusting. She was well-muscled and looked like she could go on for a long, long time.

“Rache,” I said to the head between my legs. “She won’t stop until you make me come. You understand?”

I released her head a bit. She gasped, gulped for air, and squeeked “Yes.”

“Good girl, now do me.” I pulled her head back into my pussy and shifted her head around some, back and forth, up and down, whatever pleased me most. Her mouth and tongue were obedient to my pleasure. I could feel her chest wiggling beneath me as her pussy was pistoned on and on. I held her head tighter as my excitement climbed, knowing how intensely she must be feeling her fucking while buried in the taste of my sex. She started thrashing beneath me and that opened my gates. I flooded her mouth with my juices until the feelings were so intense I had to release her gasping head. I leaned back, still throbbing, and turned around. The woman was buried to the hilt in Rache, grinning at me.

“She do you?”

“Yes,” I breathed softly.

“K...” said the woman, moving back and releasing Rache’s legs while I swung off her chest. “Let’s flip her over so I can fuck her ass too.”

Rache was just lying there, panting, as we turned her face down on the bolster, letting her legs hang over one side. Rachel’s bound hands behind her back were plain for all to see.

The woman grunted. “I wondered why she was so obedient.”

I watched as the woman spread her legs, revealling a bright red pussy covered the foamy bits of heavily churned pussy juice. I handed the woman the lube in my jacket pocket, which she generously applied to her black rubber dildo.

“Spread her ass wide for me.”

I obliged, opening Rache’s ass cheeks as the woman guided the dripping rubber tip into her little rosebud. I massaged her cheeks as the dildo slowly slid in. Rache squirmed and whimpered. The woman pulled back a bit, then slid a little more in, slowly working her way in and out, a little deeper each time. Rache was panting again. I peeked down and saw her pussy was oozing.

“She likes it,” I told the woman.

“Good” she growled. “I’m gonna fuck her ass nice and slow, so she can feel every inch sliding in and out.“

I stood there, bottomless, my own pussy tingling, watching the woman’s black dildo easing slowly in and out of Rache’s ass. She kept it slow, but began squirming her own hips on the down and upstrokes. She leaned on Rache’s round cheeks, massaging them hard as she kept up the slow fucking. Rache slowly writhed under her, mewing loudly between cries of “Oh!” and “Yes!” Gradually the woman’s mouth opened and she started breathing hard. I realized she was beginning to come. Then, buried to the hilt again, she threw back her head and screamed.

“FUUUCCCKKKKK YES!” and shuddered against Rachel again and again, boucing her hips against her glistening rear. Rachel’s head was up and she was vibrating as well, consumed by yet another of her own orgasms. My hand was slowly rubbing my own pussy, lost in the moment as well.

Slowly the woman pulled out, then sat down beside Rachel, exhausted.

I sat down on the other side of Rachel and undid her cuffs. She groaned as her arms flopped down at her sides.

“I loved that.” Rachel gasped softly.

The woman patted her. “You’re a great fuck, babe.” Then she got up.

“I gotta wash off Dick” She wiggled the dildo attached to her black rubber panties at the crotch. “Gotta be clean before it gets into any more pussy.”

“It’s incredible that you came too.” I told the woman, still rubbing slowly rubbing my own pussy, enjoying its wetness and excitement.

“Naw, these panties have clit-nubs on the inside and a couple of plugs. I’m feeling things too.”

I gaped at her, trying to image what it must feel like to have your clit teased, cunt filled, and ass plugged while you fucked the life out of another woman. “God, I need a pair like that for home!” I giggled.

“Best way to please a little fuck-bunny like her!” The woman playfully slapped Rache’s ass and walked off.

I looked down at Rache and grinned. “Fuck-bunny for sure.” My hand was deeper into my pussy, rubbing a little faster, and my hips were grinding at the delicious feeling.

Rache just lay there and watched me play with myself. “I wish I had the energy to fuck that.” She said.

I grinned again, unzipped my jacket, and tossed it onto my short-shorts so I was nude too. Then I got onto my hands and knees, on top of the bolster, beside Rache. I lowered my shoulders to the bolster, looking at Rachel. My ass was uppermost, my legs spread to reveal my wet, open pussy for all to see. I reached underneath myself and started teasing my clit. I loved the feeling of being so exposed, so open to sex. My hips began to slowly squirm and grind, begging for attention.

I felt hands on me. “Nice ass” said a soft, mellow voice. The hands began caressing my butt cheeks. I dropped my hand away from my clit and just kneeled there, squirming and enjoying a stranger’s hands.

“Juicy pussy.” The voice commented. I felt fingers sliding over my cunt, gently slipping inside.

“Ooooh.... so hot.” She said. The fingers slipped in deeper. spreading my open, wider and wider. I moaned with delight.

Now there were fingers on my clit too, lightly flicking it. I wiggled my hips backward, trying to get more of that delicious hand inside me.

My pussy was being split open wider and wider. I gasped as I felt her knuckles and wrist enter me. Slowly, I felt the entire hand inside me start to widen. I moaned loudly, realizing that I was being fist-fucked. The sensations were incredible as I felt her moving back and forth inside me. Her fingers strummed my clit like an instrument until my moans turned into cries of pleasure. I started coming, and coming, and coming. Her hand was squishing inside me, sending one tsunami wave after another through my body. I felt like my whole body was just one spasming muscle around an over-filled cunt.

Just as it started to be too much, to become painful, the hand slowly slid out, making an obscene sucking sound. I heard her smacking her lips and patting my ass with wet fingers.

“That is one gaping, well-fucked pussy, girl.”

I slowly collapsed onto the bolster and looked around. She was already gone, but behind me were a number of naked and near-naked women smiling, clapping, and whispering to each other.

Rachel giggled and told me, “You’re not a bad fuck-bunny either!”

We laughed and slowly got upright, helping her other, admiring all the juices smeared across our crotches and legs. I found my short-shorts, pulled them on, and moaned as the now-dretched nylon began its slow tease of my sex. I tossed my coat over my shoulder. Rachel didn’t even try to find her panties.

We slowly walked the hallway back to the bar. Half way I had to stop as another orgasm coursed through me, triggered by nothing other than my hyper-sensitive pussy and the maddeningly slick nylon. I leaned against a wall and jerked, feeling my pussy ooze. Rache giggled and sucked on one of my nipples.

“You are insanely sexy.”

“You mumble with your mouth full” I replied.

She laughed, leaned back, and took my hand.” You can walk while you’re cumming. I wanna find my dress.”

We did just that. Aftershocks vibrated through me with each step. Up front, by the bar, she pawed through the clothing pile while I struggled into my jacket, hard nipples feeling electric shocks as they touched the inside fabric. Finally Rachel found it and wiggled into it. The transparent dress clearly showed her big breasts, firm nipples, and well-fucked pussy.

“Rachel, that dress is crazy without underwear. You’re a walking invitation.”

She moaned, turned back to the pile, and finally found a pair of cotton panties to slip on undernearth the dress.

“Ooooh.... these are wet and cold.” she complained about the panties.

“You need to cool off.” I guided her to the exit.

A half hour later we shared warm bath and fell into my bed, two well-fucked women.

Published 
Written by kirawildgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments