Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Planting the seed

"Many have tried and failed, so could this be the time?"

32
6 Comments 6
32.7k Views 32.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

"Maria, all these men want to impregnate you. Are you happy to let them try?" Maria's husband asked.

The big-titted brunette, already naked and lying on her back on the bed with her legs spread, nodded.

"Yes, please," was all she managed to get out between her heavy breathing in anticipation of the first cock entering her cunt.

"So all twenty will be ejaculating inside your vagina- "

"You mean dumping cum loads in her cunt!" One of the men called out, followed by sniggers from a few others.

"All twenty will fuck you bareback as many times as possible, as long as they can continue to cum, so you will be filled to overflowing with jizz, Maria. Your cunt will be a veritable soup of semen, and if you do become pregnant, there will be no way of knowing whose sperm got through. All these men are strangers and we have no record of who they are. They all volunteered via various internet sites because they just want to fuck the famous amateur porn star titsMaria."

Again Maria nodded.

"Just start fucking me please," she begged.

"And there will be no ass fucking during this particular sex session," he reminded his anal-loving wife. "Or cock sucking, for that matter. We want all the cock action to be inside your tight little cunt."

Hubby turned to the impatiently waiting men, most with their cocks already hard.

"I do hope one of you has strong enough swimmers to get through and get this whore up the duff. Although she has been fucked by countless numbers of men, she has never fallen pregnant. Maria has fulfilled many of my fantasies including gangbangs, incest, and animal fucking, but there is one final fantasy I've yet to fulfill repeating all her sexual exploits while heavily pregnant."

He continued, "I'll even return her to her whoredom origins, working as a prostitute while pregnant. Who wouldn't want to doggy fuck a pregnant Maria with her big belly hanging down? And the bonus: her tits will be even bigger than they are now."

"In a way, it's a pity that we won't know who got Maria pregnant," another of the eagerly waiting men opined. "It would be quite a feather in your cap to be able to claim you knocked up titsMaria."

"Well if she does get pregnant you can all claim you had a part in it," Hubby smiled. "A very big part, I'm sure," he winked.

"Okay," he clapped his hands. "It's time to get Maria sperminated and up the duff. Guys, we want this to be a wham bam thank you ma'am session. The idea is to pump the slut as full of sperm as quickly as we can. All the action will be in the missionary position in the hope that it will keep the slut's cunt as full of sperm as possible, thus increasing the chances of getting her pregnant. Number one, you can start fucking my wife."

Number one was a strongly built man in his early forties, with a bit of salt and pepper in his hair but no pot belly. He rubbed his hands with glee. "I've been stroking for ages at the prospect of fucking you, Maria. Get ready cause here comes my load."

He had already inserted his long hard cock into Maria's pussy as he spoke and was soon banging away at the whore. Maria's big tits bounced around her chest as he rammed his cock into her cunt, grunting with the exertion.

Maria bit her lower lip as she felt his rod slamming deep inside her, spreading her legs even wider to enable the stranger to probe right to the end of her love tunnel.

But he was true to his word and after a couple of minutes began groaning in ecstasy as he began pumping his semen into Maria's snatch.

"Here you are you filthy fucking whore, I'm dumping my cum inside your dirty fucking little cunt.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles

I reckon that will get through your impregnable defenses."

With a final thrust, he withdrew his cock from Maria's now glistening beaver. "Thanks for your donation," she smiled.

Hubby clapped his hands again. "Okay number two, get in there and squirt some more jizz into my whore wife before anything starts leaking. We want her snatch filled to the brim the whole time she is being banged."

The second guy, tall, and thin, looking like he was in his early twenties, stepped up eagerly and slammed his thick love pole into the waiting fuck hole and commenced pistoning into the slut as she fucked him back, urging him to reach climax and release another load into her hungry cunt.

Maria was panting with each thrust, grabbing the young guys buttocks to help him thrust deeper and harder. "Ahhhh," he moaned, his cock spasming as his first stream of cockjuice entered Maria's cunt. "Yeah baby, plenty more where that came from."

"Mmm," purred Maria. "Rest up and then cum back for seconds."

After that, steady stream of men, cocks at the ready, ploughed through the big tit slut spread before them. Each man fucked her fast, rough and hard, some cumming inside her in a couple of minutes, others taking a little bit more time.

There was a whole range of men, taller, shorter, older and younger, good looking and ugly, all of whom had answered the online call to provide bucket loads of sperm for Maria.

After all 20 had fucked Maria once each, the whore's cunt was swimming in cum. There was so much, some of it inevitably dribbled out of her fuckhole but much of the sperm donated by each pair of balls was continuously rammed deeper into Maria's cunt, with each cock squirting strongly inside her.

All were ready for another go at sperminating Maria and set to it with enthusiasm. Hubby encouraged them with a vision of what it would be like to watch a pregnant Maria in action, sucking cock, getting fucked by anyone and everyone in a variety of positions, but especially in her favourite doggy, getting gangbanged, all with her big tits and big belly hanging down.

As befits an obedient slut, Maria herself constantly begged for more, insisting the next cock enter her as quickly as possible, urging the men on to greater efforts. She took cock after cock for more than three hours as each guy fucked her for a third time. It was only then that some of the men had finally emptied their balls into Maria's cunt. A few others however managed to go around a fourth time and three even managed to squeeze out a bit more.

When all the men had finally exhausted their supplies, Hubby again clapped his hands as Maria remained naked and spread on the bed, her legs raised and a cocktail of sperm still sloshing around inside her cunt.

"Thank you all for cumming," he chuckled. "If indeed Maria falls pregnant to one of you, everyone will be invited back to gangbang her when she is well and truly showing. But for now, we wait and see if the spermination has worked."

Each man filed past the whore, bent down and kissed her in thanks as they picked up their clothes and left the room.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by titsMaria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments