Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Don't Go

"I'll do anything to make him stay"

12
8 Comments 8
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was shortly after 6:30am when Liu got out of bed. His bare ass was red from the spanking Melinda gave him just a few hours before. I held in a giggle as I watched him slowly walk into the bathroom and lock the door. A few moments later, I heard the sound of the shower running. The honeymoon was over.

It was back to reality.

I looked down to see Melinda’s hand cupped on my breast, my nipple nestled between her fingers. God what a night the three of us had! I didn’t want it to end. What I’d give for just one more day of endless sex and boundless lust. Was one more day too much to ask for?

The shower stopped and Liu opened the bathroom door. He stood by the sink, completely naked as he brushed his teeth. I got up, walked toward him and patted his red ass.

“Good morning!” I whispered.

“Ouch, good morning,” he replied. His words muffled as he continued to brush his teeth.

Shamelessly, I sat on the toilet, opened my legs and started peeing. Liu glanced over at me and smiled.

“Do you really need to go to work today?” I asked looking up at him.

He turned towards me, giving me a full view of his cock. “Yeah Kait, I gotta go to work today. There is no reason for me to stay home,” he replied as he watched me tinkle.

“Oh well,” I said as I shrugged my shoulders. I finished peeing and wiped myself. I turned on the shower and stepped in. Liu combed his hair as I purposely kept the shower curtain open so he could watch me lather my body.

“Kait, while I’m at work, pick up some milk at the store. You think you could do that for me?” he asked as I rubbed my tits and moaned.

“Yeah I could do that,” I replied making sure he detected my less than enthusiastic tone.

He continued to comb his hair, and although he could see me masturbating, he pretended not to notice.

I took the soap and washed my pussy in front of him, opening my lips. I was determined to get his attention no matter what.

“My clit is still hard,” I said as I looked at my swollen nub.

“No surprise there, Melinda was sucking it all night,” he said.

“Mmmm, yes she did. She made me cum four times,” I reminded him.

“I know, I was there,” he smiled.

“That was right before she punished your little bottom. I think the red behind suits you Liu,” I said as I fingered my clit.

“Let’s not talk about it,” he said rapidly looking to change the topic.

“I heard my name!” Melinda shouted from the next room. Immediately she came into the bathroom and joined us.

“Whoo hoo! Look at this! Three naked people in the bathroom, what could possibly happen?” she asked with a very strong innuendo to her voice.

“I was telling Liu how my clit is still hard.”

“Oooh baby, do you need me to lick it for you?”

“Oh yes Mel, I’d love that!”

“Come closer to me and let me lick that little pussy for you,” she said.

I put my foot on the tub and opened my legs as Melinda knelt down in front of me. She tenderly opened my pussy lips before placing the tip of her tongue on my clit. Slowly, she licked in, moaning as she did so.

“Do you girls have to do that here?!” Liu shouted angrily, yet his cock was fully erect.

“No, we can take it to the living room,” Melinda said sarcastically.

As we left the bathroom, Liu shouted to us,

“You girls don’t understand that I have to go to work! I don’t have time to fuck around.”

“Go to work Liu, no one is stopping you,” Melinda said as she took my hand and led me to couch.

“I want him to stay so badly, Mel,” I whispered to her as she fondled my breasts.

“Well then we got to make him stay,” she said as she tenderly kissed my lips.

“What can we do?”

“You’ll see.”

A few minutes later, Liu came into the living room in his usual blue suit and grey tie. He looked so handsome, so sexy as always. I wanted him to fuck me right then and there. Melinda and I were fondling each other, pretending not to notice him. He watched us, but said nothing.

She pulled my face close to hers and slipped her tongue in my mouth, slowly fucking me with it. I gently squeezed her breasts. Sexually, I was entering a point of no return.

MollyAshford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyAshford



She kissed my neck and slowly worked her way down to my breasts before sucking my nipple as I stroked her hair.

She looked up at Liu and said, “We’re going to make love, do you want to watch?”

Liu looked at his watch and exhaled as Melinda’s hand slowly moved towards my pussy. My entire body ached for relief as her finger circled my swollen nub.

“Oh yes, just like that,” I whimpered as I saw the bulge in Liu’s pants. I squeezed my own tits as Melinda slowly moved off the couch, kneeling between my legs.

With my legs spread wide, Melinda licked her middle finger and slipped it into my cunt. She opened my lips with her other hand and tenderly licked and sucked my clit.

“Mmmm,” I moaned as Liu unzipped his pants, stroking his hard cock. He sat on the coffee table and watched Melinda please me with her tongue.

“Please stay,” I asked Liu, but it sounded more like a plead.

He said nothing.

The only sound in the room was the sound of Melinda licking my wet pussy. Her tongue was slowly caressing my pussy; her lips gently licking my clit. I kept my eyes on Liu, as he stroked his hardness. His eyes shifting from my pussy back to his cock. I felt the orgasm slowly build inside me.

“Oooh,” I moaned as Liu moved next to me and rubbed my tits.

“I’m going to cum, baby, I’m going to cum,” I gasped as my legs trembled from the pleasure. Liu sucked my tits as he stroked his cock faster. Melinda flicked my clit and looked up me and nodded.

That was all I needed.

I raised my hips and pressed my pussy against her face. I felt my body throb with pleasure as my clit pounded with intensity.

“Oh God!!!!” I shrieked as I orgasmed in her mouth. Melinda looked up and smiled as my pussy juice dripped down her chin.

“She’s ready for you,” Melinda said to Liu, as I lie on my back and Melinda straddled my face. Liu knelt down between my legs and slipped his cock inside me. I licked Melinda’s pussy as he fucked me so hard; she struggled to keep her balance.

“That’s it Kait, eat her cunt!” Liu said as he mercilessly pounded my pussy.

I held Melinda in place as I sucked her clit and tongue fucked her pussy.

“Oh yeah, this is the fuckin’ life!!!” Liu said as I felt his balls slap against my body.

I licked Melinda faster, feasting on her hot, wet cunt. Liu loved watching us and I wanted to give him a show he’d never forget!

I pressed my lips against her pussy, sucking her clit as I brushed my tongue against the tip. She opened her lips as I felt the throbbing intensify.

“Oh yes!! Oh yes!!” Melinda screamed as she pressed her pussy against my face.

“Yeah Mel, cum baby!!” Liu encouraged her as I slid my tongue deep inside her.

“Aaaaah!!!!” She screamed as she came on my face.

“Yeah!!!” Liu shouted as he pumped me faster.

“Give me everything you have. Give it to me, Liu!!” I begged as I watched my tits bounce from the fucking.

Melinda stood behind Liu and he gasped.

“She’s got her finger in my ass and she’s rubbing my balls!” he moaned.

I pulled him closer to me, squeezing my pussy lips around his cock. There was no denying the pleasure he was feeling.

“She’s finger fucking my ass!” he repeated as he gasped and squinted from the pleasure.

“Cum inside me baby, do it, honey,” I screamed.

Seconds later, I felt his body shake. With one loud grunt, I felt his cum shoot inside me. He kept pumping, this time more slowly.

“God, I love you!” I said as I pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

He pulled his cock out and we watched his cum drip out of my pussy as Melinda licked it up and kissed him.

“I need to call the station,” Liu said as he held his cock in his hand and limped away.

We could hear his end of the conversation as he fabricated a story that he wasn’t feeling well. He said he might have caught something on our honeymoon cruise. Liu ended the call and came back to the living room.

“Ok, I’m home for the day,” he told us.

Melinda smiled and walked to the kitchen and took out a large wooden spoon.

“You shouldn’t lie to your captain. I think you need to be punished for that,” Melinda said as she tapped the spoon against the palm of her hand.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Liu asked confused.

“Bend over, detective,” she said as she walked towards him.

A new game begins…

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments