Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure at The Plaza

"Hot drunken horny wife during our weekend away."

10
5 Comments 5
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Our plane touched down at LaGuardia. We were finally taking that long weekend away that we had been promising ourselves.

We found our driver and he began putting our luggage in the trunk. “ The Plaza, Mr. Hall?” the driver asked.

“Yes,” I answered.

It was a beautiful late summer day in New York and the relatively short drive to the hotel was smooth.

Our driver pulled up to The Plaza and the staff responsively retrieved our luggage and went inside. I tipped the driver, and then Kelly and I followed them to the front desk.

As we were checking in, the front desk clerk informed us that it would be about an hour before our suite was ready. We had reserved one of the Rose Suites and the desk clerk said the staff was taking was making sure everything was completely prepared.

It was after midday, so we walked over to the lounge and perused the menu for some lunch and a cocktail. We ordered our food and a bottle of Kelly’s favorite wine.

We were both thirsty and the chilled wine tasted great. It took almost a half hour for our food to arrive, and we had almost emptied the wine bottle.

“Could I bring you another bottle of wine sir?” our server asked.

“Absolutely,” I replied.

We sat at a table next to one of the front windows gazing out at the fountain across the street and admiring the beautiful weather. The food hit the spot as neither of us had breakfast.

I looked to Kelly and asked, “Are you having fun?”

“Definitely,’’ she said.

“Mr. Hall, your room is ready. If you are finished dining, I will take you there now,” stated the valet.

“Give us just a minute, I want to have another bottle of wine sent up to the room,” Kelly said. I thought to myself how great this was, because Kelly is normally not a big drinker and we were already having a wonderful start to the weekend.

We arrived at the room. Our valet unloaded our furniture, showed us the bathroom, which was as big as most hotel rooms, and the door to our balcony. He explained that we have a butler named Sam that will be attending to anything we need as well as the suite across the hall. He informed us that Sam would be by shortly to see if there was anything we needed.

The valet left, and we explored the bathroom. It was huge, with a walk-in shower larger enough for 10 and a stunning cast iron, claw foot tub, with gold plated fixtures. Kelly said, “Lets take a bath. I want to use this gorgeous tub.” I agreed, and as we were walking into the room to take our clothes off, there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and it was Sam. Sam was a good-looking young man in his mid-twenties; about six feet tall, blonde hair and an almost a boyish smile.

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Hall, my name is Sam and I will be your butler during your stay. If you need anything such as reservations, tickets, wine, drinks, or anything else you can think of. you just let me know.”

Sam began writing some things down on a note pad and then offered to show us our balcony. We had a stunning view looking right into Central Park South.

Kelly asked Sam, “You don’t sound like a New Yorker, but more of a southerner. Where are you from?”

Sam replied, “I am from Memphis, TN, Mrs. Hall.”

“Please it’s Kelly,” she instructed him. “We are from Tennessee as well. What a small world,” Kelly mentioned.

“It sure is nice to meet people from home,” Sam stated. “I love New York, but I do miss home at times.”

I could tell Kelly was a little smitten with him and now on our third bottle of wine, her inhibitions were far less than normal. This was perfectly okay with me.

I asked Sam if he would bring us a snack up in an hour or so, because I knew with all this wine we would need it. "Bring us anything you think we will enjoy," I instructed.

“Yes sir, I sure will Mr. Hall. I will have it here in just a bit,” Sam obliged.

Sam left to go about his work and Kelly and I were quickly in a hot bath working on our third bottle of wine. Kelly was soon exploring my cock with her foot and it took about two seconds for me to be erect. I begin to return the favor and before long we were both getting very turned on.

Kelly’s nipples were standing straight out even in the warm tub and I could tell she was getting wet. She started pushing ever so slightly into my foot as I would move it against her perfectly trimmed pussy.

As beautiful as the bathtub was, it was not very conducive for much more than the fondling that we were doing. We finished our wine and Kelly said, “Go get some more, and I will dry off and be waiting for you in the bedroom.”

I said, “I will call and order some that way you won’t have to wait.”

She said, “ No, it will take to long and I want some now.”

Kelly is never this way at home and I for sure wasn’t going to waste the moment or deny her this pleasurable afternoon. I quickly threw on some clothes, called the lounge, and told them I was on my way, to have it ready. I hurried out the door and went straight to the lounge. Thankfully, it was waiting, I signed for it and was on my way back.

I got to the room, opened the door, and there was Kelly standing totally naked in front of Sam. Sam was apologizing up and down, he said, “Mr. Hall, I knocked a couple of times and no one answered so I entered to leave your food.”

Kelly retorted,“Sam, don’t worry about it. I didn’t hear the door, it is an accident." Kelly continued," Besides, you have seen a naked woman before haven’t you?

“Yes, of course, “ Sam answered.

I could tell Kelly was still very horny and seemed to be enjoying the fact that Sam was looking at her naked.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

Quickly, I asked Sam if it wasn’t his job to see that we were completely satisfied during our stay?

“Totally!” Sam blurted out, still a bit unnerved.

“Well, Sam, I am not 100% sure, but I will ask Kelly. Kelly would you be one hundred percent satisfied if Sam joined me in fucking you right now?”

“Yes,” Kelly exclaimed.

Sam’s eyes got big and his mouth opened a bit and Kelly reached for him and began undoing his belt. She pulled his belt loose, slid his pants down and you could see Sam had a huge hard on. When I say huge, I mean it was at least nine inches or better.

Kelly shot a look of astonishment at me because his cock was the biggest she had ever seen. Mine is only six inches, so I know she was fascinated.

She didn’t waste a second, kneeling in front of Sam she started sucking his head as I undressed. Watching her, I stripped and walked over next to her to see closely as she tried to get all of it in her mouth. She kept getting deeper and deeper until her lips were near his pelvis and she was gagging with his massive cock down her throat.

She pulled back excited and stunned at what she had just done.

I pulled at Kelly so as she would move to the bed. Sam followed. Kelly lay on the bed with her head hanging of the end of the bed looking upside down at Sam and I.

“Sam, fuck my pussy,” she almost screamed! “I want that big cock to fill me up.”

Sam positioned himself between her legs and slowly eased his cock into her dripping saturated mound. Kelly moaned loudly as he stretched her walls wider than ever before.

Kelly looked at me with bliss and told me to give her my cock in her mouth. She was upside down, as I straddled her face and started pumping my cock into her mouth.

Kelly was moaning uncontrollably, and I know she was cumming. Her hips are thrusting wildly into Sam as she lets out a loud scream while gripping the sheets with all her might. She looks like she is having a convulsion.

Just as she is settling, Sam begins to tighten and Kelly realizes he is going to cum. She pushes me back long enough to tell Sam to cum on her.

Sam nods as I return to the assault on her mouth. Sam quickly pulls out, and shoots a load of cum all over Kelly. It was massive, covering her stomach and breasts, more cum than you could imagine. Almost simultaneously, I pull out my cock and release every ounce of cum in my body all across Kelly’s face.

I sat back in a chair and Sam leaned against the headboard. Kelly began to rub the top of her clit where it meets her pelvic bone. I knew this sign; she was bringing herself to another orgasm.

I leaned over and whispered, “Roll over on all fours and keep fingering your self.”

Kelly complied.

I looked at Sam and told him that Kelly wanted him in her mouth. He moved to where he was kneeling in front of her and she opened wide to take him in her mouth.

The sight of her with him in her mouth and fingering her self had my cock growing again. While it was growing hard I walked to our luggage and grabbed some lube that we had packed. I walked back to the bed and climbed up on it.

I poured some lube on Kelly’s exposed ass and began to finger her tight little asshole. She moaned loudly wiggling her ass to adjust around my finger.

Sam was now holding her cum drenched face in his hands and was just fucking her mouth hard and fast. She was gagging a bit and saliva was running out of her mouth as she tried to keep up.

I pulled my finger out and I knew Kelly was about to cum; she was moaning loud and working her pussy at a fever pitch.

I pulled my finger out of her ass and mounted her from behind easing my cock into her ass. I pulled and pushed until I was bouncing my balls off of her pussy underneath as she was fingering herself.

She lets out a long drawn out moan, gyrating as much as she could, as she released a flood of cum against her own hand.

The pleasure she was receiving put me over the edge as I pumped her tight ass and shot a load of hot cum deep into her insides.

Sam continued fucking her mouth relentlessly. I watched as Kelly was preparing for Sam to shoot his load.

Sam’s arms begin to tense up and I knew she was getting ready to have another big load of semen from his large cock. Sam grunts, and Kelly begins to gag and make slurping sounds, as I know he unloaded in her mouth.

In just a few seconds, Sam leans back and Kelly rolls over to her back. Her face and chest still covered in cum from our first session. I look at her mouth and can tell she managed to get Sam’s entire load down her throat with out fail.

As well all relaxed on the bed, I asked Sam if he ever received this kind of southern hospitality in New York. “Not until now,” he replied.

Kelly looked at Sam and thanked him for helping us get our weekend started off right.

About this time Sam’s phone rang and he said, “I better get dressed. They are calling for me.”

“No problem,” Kelly said.

Sam got up, cleaned himself and dressed. He looked at us both saying, “I don’t know what to say except nothing like this has ever happened to me. Thank you.”

“No, thank you,” Kelly responded.

“Sam, will you make us a reservation for dinner in the Oak Room. I feel as though we have worked up quite an appetite.”

“Yes sir,” Sam retorted.

“Sam it is Clayton and Kelly. No more sir, ma’am, or Mr. and Mrs.,” I said.

Sam headed out the door to resume his duties. Kelly and I decide to take advantage of the huge shower to clean up.

Our long awaited weekend away has started off like neither of us could have ever imagined. Needless to say as we completed our stay, Sam was left a sizable tip. He earned it, deservedly so, for being so generous with his sizable cock.

Published 
Written by HappyInTN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments