Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poker Night with a Twist

"I invited a Lush buddy over to share with friends."

11
3 Comments 3
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I had been chatting with this hottie on Lush for a few months when I convinced her that since we lived near each other we should actually meet. From her profile I knew some of the things she said she liked so I planned a surprise for her. I invited my poker buddies over for some cards. I had told my young hottie friend that she should wear some old disposable clothes. She would find out why when she arrived.

My buddies and I were well into our card game when the doorbell rang. I jumped up and answered the door before anyone else could get up from the card table. I opened the door and there she stood in all of her magnificent glory. I told her I had a surprise for her. She needed to decide before coming inside if she was willing to take on five horny guys at one time.

“Your name will be Sammy. We met online and you are always horny. If for any reason you want to quit just say Bananagram,” I explained.

“Sounds yummy,” was Sammy’s response.

I led her in to where the others were all yammering and setting up for the next hand. When we turned the corner the room fell silent. All eyes were on Sammy. They should be. Sammy is blonde, 5’ 6” of pure sex. She has 36c tits, green eyes and long toned legs that ran up to the short shorts with a huge hole in the ass. She had an old T-shirt tied at her belly exposing her pierced naval.

“Hi ya’ll,” Sammy said as she floated into the room. “Can a broke co-ed sit in here?”

Every one of the horny middle aged men scampered to make room for Sammy at the table.

“You are not here to play Sammy. You are here to be played with. Get me a beer from the fridge,” I demanded.

Sammy obediently went to the kitchen and made a huge production of looking for my beer in the fridge. She bent over looking on the bottom shelf causing the shorts to ride up showing the wonderful curve of her bounteous ass. She wiggled and squirmed and took her sweet time finding my brew. She selected a ‘Bud’ and returned smiling. She was shocked when I grabbed her and pulled her over my knee and placed a well-aimed slap on one of her beautiful ass cheeks.

“You know I quit drinking years ago, why would you tease me like that?” I shouted.

Sammy was squirming in my lap as I made loud sounding slaps on her bare skin that did little real damage. I asked Ted for his pocket-knife knowing he never left home without it. I opened the knife and cut Sammy’s t-shirt from hem to collar exposing her tanned back. I then cut her bra in half. I slid the cold blade down her back and angled it so it slid under her shorts waistband. I tugged downward cutting down right between her ass cheeks. Sammy was sobbing softly that she was sorry. I peeled the ruined material off of her round rump exposing the thong underneath.

I shoved her into Ted’s lap and said, “Hold this slut for me I have to get something in the bedroom.”

Ted was enjoying the naked youngster a lot. His shorts were tented from his erection. He spanked her thong-clad ass twice before I returned with my bag of goodies.

“Clear the table boys I need the space,” I ordered.

The table was quickly cleared and all eyes were on Sammy’s near naked form. I tossed Ben a pair of padded handcuffs and told him to secure Sammy’s hands. Ben did as directed and added hoisting them over her head. Ben being 6’6” tall had Sammy tip toeing to keep contact with the floor. Ben swatted Sammy’s ass again before saying, “Did I give you permission to leave my lap you little bitch?”

Sammy said, “No sir I’m so sorry.”

Ted grabbed her hair and pulled her head back down towards his lap. Ben got the idea and moved around behind Ted still holding Sammy’s cuffed hands. Ted unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect dick hitting Sammy in the face with it.

“Your punishment bitch, suck my dick like a good girl,” Ted growled.

Sammy tentatively ran her lips along his long thin shaft then devoured his cock. He started pumping into her mouth. David crossed the room and started grabbing Sammy’s tits and dry humping her ass. I tossed David some lube and a condom. He dropped his pants and lubed his short thick dick and shoved it between Sammy’s legs. He grunted twice and came between her sexy thighs.

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra



“Fuck dude that was quick,” I laughed.

“Cut me some slack asshole, those are the first tits I’ve seen up close and personal in twenty years,” David gasped.

Ted pushed Sammy’s face away from his hard cock and stood up. He dropped his pants and underwear to the floor. He grabbed Dave’s condom and rolled it onto his throbbing cock. He ripped Sammy’s thong off in one quick motion.

“Ben pull that cunt over the table for me,” Ted leered.

Ben did as asked and figured there was a vacancy in Sammy’s mouth that needed filling. He used his other hand to unbuckle his shorts and shoved them down exposing his raging 10” dick. Sammy’s eyes bulged and she quickly licked her lips getting ready for that beast. Ben yanked Sammy’s head back and slid his pole into her mouth. She gagged as it went straight down her throat. Ted came up behind Sammy and nuzzled his erect member up towards her smooth shaved pussy. He started slipping his dick in slowly until Sammy rammed her ass back burying his skinny dick balls deep. Ben had his eyes closed and was slowly pumping his huge cock in and out of Sammy’s mouth and throat. Her eyes were lust filled and happy.

Ted slapped Sammy’s ass with each stroke of his dick. Her ass was getting red from the slaps. I could see the veins in Ted’s neck throbbing. He grunted and came deep inside Sammy’s hot wet cunt. Ted fell back grinning.

Chuck moved in where Ted had been but grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back. Ben never missed a beat just kept fucking Sammy’s throat. Chuck sat down between Sammy’s open legs and planted his mouth over her smooth pussy. His tongue slid up and down her slippery lips. He inserted two fingers into her hot wet gash as he feasted. Sammy started moaning around Ben’s tool. Ben started fucking her throat faster as his climax neared.

I moved in from the side and started sucking her tits first one and then the other. I was circling her nipples with my tongue making them stand up proud. David joined me from the other side. We each greedily gobbled and sucked like newborns. Sammy started cumming. Chuck was rewarded with a face full of her cum. He licked every drop up and continued licking her smooth pussy. Chuck stood up dropped his pants and popped out his woody. He grabbed a condom and suited up. He started feeding it to Sammy’s hungry pussy inch by inch. When he bottomed out he slid a finger into her pussy and started pumping away at her. Ben started to pull out and shot six huge ropes of cum from the top of her head down to her tits hitting David and me on the sides of our heads.

“Damn dude! How about giving a man a heads up next time?” I said as I wiped cum off of my face and shoved it into Sammy’s mouth.

“Sorry dude. I wanted to spray her face and forgot how long it has been since I came,” Ben apologized.

“Next!” Sammy cooed.

I peeled off my clothes and quickly filled Ben’s spot. Chuck was pumping away at Sammy’s pussy and I was enjoying the best blowjob I ever had. Chuck pulled out and sprayed his cum all over Sammy’s belly and smooth pussy. I pulled out of her mouth and moved to where Chuck just left. I flipped Sammy back over and jammed my cock into her wet pussy from behind. David who was sporting another stiffy moved up to face fuck Sammy. I found the lube and applied a generous amount to two fingers. I was pounding away at her pussy and decided her marvelous ass desperately needed some attention. I slipped one finger into her ass as I sped up my pace. Sammy started squirming so I knew she was close again. I finger fucked her ass as I started filling her pussy with cum. Sammy followed suit and I could feel her pussy contracting around my hard dick. I felt like I came for twenty minutes. Our juices were spilling out of her abused pussy. David pulled out of her mouth as he asked, “Are you to sore for another dick in your pussy baby girl?”

“Fuck my cunt daddy. Fill me up again please,” was her lust-filled reply.

David did just that. He slow rolled a nice long fuck on our treat before he exploded again.

We uncuffed Sammy and I showed her the way to the washroom so she could clean up some. I told her there was a bag in the closet just for her. She smiled at me as she brazenly headed to get cleaned up.

“Well boys, now what do you think of my idea for an entire weekend of poker?”

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments