Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quite Neighborly

"Wendy's neighbors have a secret that is about to expand her horizons"

96
28 Comments 28
44.1k Views 44.1k
10.7k words 10.7k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

The wind gusted as Wendy climbed out of her car.  She closed her eyes against the strands of auburn hair trying to fly into them, and then smoothed back the tresses when the wind abated.  All the work she’d done this morning had been destroyed in a few seconds, but she wasn’t troubled.  She was returning home without dread, which was still a novel enough experience for her to ignore the little disasters.

It had started with her first roommate in college, and continued on to the apartment complex she’d just vacated.  For well over a decade, she’d been saddled with neighbors that ran the gamut from irritating gossip all the way up to drug dealers.  Coming home had held some degree of apprehension for her ever since the day she’d moved out of her parents’ house.

Until now.

“Bit of a breeze out here,” Mr. Davidson called from next door where he sat on his porch, drinking coffee.

Wendy returned the retiree’s smile and answered, “Just a bit.”

“The missus baked some cookies, and she told me to ask if you wanted some.”

She chuckled.  “I do, but I’ve already cheated on my diet enough the last couple of days.”

“Diet,” he scoffed.  “Why, you’re thin as a rail.”

“And it takes a lot of work to stay that way,” she answered back.

“Well, if you change your mind, just drop on by.”

“I will.  Tell Bernice I said thank you.”

“Will do.”

After waving a farewell, Wendy climbed the porch steps to the house.  Opening the door to see her new living room set was something else that still gave her a touch of giddy euphoria.  Her recent promotion had allowed her to leave the apartment life behind at long last.  Frugal living had allowed her to fill it with everything she’d always wanted – within reason.

She dropped her purse and keys on a small, round table near the door that she’d purchased for exactly that reason, and then stepped out of her heels.  A sigh of relief had barely escaped her when the doorbell rang.  Having received a text message from her other next-door neighbor while she was at work, she had a good idea who had rung the bell.

Charlotte was wearing a wide smile and ignoring the wind doing a number on her long brunette hair when Wendy opened the door.  She was holding the package she’d mentioned in her text.

“Can you believe the delivery man thought tossing your welcome mat over it was good enough?” Charlotte asked as she held out the package.

Wendy accepted her delivery and said, “Thanks for picking it up for me.”

“I mean, it’s a nice neighborhood, but still.  Anyway, is that what I think it is?” the brunette asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

Wendy’s cheeks warmed, but she nodded in acknowledgment.  It was Charlotte who had recommended the vibrator, after all.  They’d already discussed it in far more intimate detail.

“You’re going to love it.  Trust me,” Charlotte said.  “I have lasagna in the oven, so I need to run.”

The two exchanged their farewells, and then Wendy took her package to the bedroom.  She sat it on the nightstand, but as she turned to walk to the kitchen to see about her own dinner, a flash of movement caught her eye.  Through the part in the curtain, she could see someone in the back yard next door.

Despite a twinge of guilt, she stepped toward the window for a better look.  She peeked out through the curtain and a shiver ran through her.  Charlotte’s husband Jason was hard at work, edging with the weed-eater, wearing nothing but a grass-stained pair of shoes and denim shorts.  His muscular body glistened with sweat in the sunlight, looking positively godlike.

His skin wasn’t the only thing that was damp after a few seconds of watching him.

Wendy shivered again as she dragged herself away from the vision.  It didn’t help that Charlotte had described what the shorts were covering and how well he used it.  The brunette was utterly shameless when it came to anything sexual.  Wendy’s gaze drifted toward the box on the nightstand, but after a quick shake of her head, she continued to the kitchen, instead.

Though she felt guilty about admiring her neighbor’s husband, it was one more thing that made every day a beautiful day in her new neighborhood.

****

One of the many perks of Wendy’s new position was the ability to work from home on occasion.  When trying out her new toy had resulted in a late night – and numerous orgasms – she decided to take advantage of that perk for the first time the next morning.

Though she had worried about distractions and lack of motivation while working at home, she found that the opposite was true.  She had fewer distractions from co-workers, and the time she didn’t spend putting on makeup, fixing her hair, dressing, and commuting ended up putting her ahead of schedule.  By noon, she was waiting for others in the office to catch up before she could continue.

Relaxing on the couch to have lunch was far more pleasant than the break room at work, and being able to stick to casual clothing was a dream.  By the time she finished up at two o’clock, she had determined that she was going to skip the trip into the office more often.

Having heard the lawn service pack up a few minutes earlier, she stepped out into the back yard to inspect their work.  The previous week, they had skimped on the edging, and she wanted to make sure they had lived up to their promise to correct that error.  Everything looked good, so she walked back toward the house, contemplating what she might do with the unexpected free time.  It was then that she saw Charlotte in the window.

On the verge of waving, she was surprised to see someone else step into view.  He was blond, handsome, and looked to be college age – easily fifteen years their junior, if not closer to twenty.  Before she could even begin to wonder who he was, Charlotte reached out and cupped her hand between the young man’s legs.

Wendy gasped in shock and disbelief.  Her fight or flight instinct kicked in, and she hurried toward the back door.  Just before reaching it, she glanced back toward her neighbor’s window and saw Charlotte looking her way.  Their eyes met for the briefest of moments, but it was enough.

After closing the door behind her, Wendy leaned against it and sighed.  In a fraction of a second, her idyllic new life had crashed on the rocks.  If she hadn’t seen it with her own eyes, she would have never believed Charlotte would cheat on her husband.  She couldn’t imagine why, either.  Her neighbor had nothing but praise for her husband, both in and out of the bedroom.

She was still reeling when the doorbell rang.

In a panic, she remained at the back door, not sure what to do.  The bell rang a second time, and she forced herself to move.  With every step through the house, she prayed that it wasn’t Charlotte at the door.

Her hopes were dashed.

“Can I come in?” Charlotte asked.

Not trusting her voice, Wendy nodded and stepped out of the doorway to let her neighbor in.

Charlotte barely waited for the door to close before saying, “So, that was Nathaniel.”

Wendy blurted, “You’re having an affair?”

The brunette smiled, shook her head, and said, “No.”

“But I saw you grab...”  She couldn’t finish the sentence, though her hand gesture more than illustrated what was unspoken.

“That’s one of the few things that are within our boundaries when Jason and I aren’t together.  We have a sort-of open relationship.”

It was all too much to process.  All Wendy could do was stare – dumbfounded.

“Come sit down,” Charlotte suggested.  When Wendy hesitated, Charlotte stepped to the couch and waved her neighbor toward her.

She briefly hesitated, but the whole thing was making her feel light-headed, so Wendy crossed to the couch and sat down.

“Jason knows about Nathaniel,” Charlotte began, “We’ve been talking online for a couple of weeks, and then met over the weekend.  The two of them hit it off, because they both like the same teams.”

Wendy slowly shook her head and shrugged.  “I don’t even know what to think.”

“It’s okay,” Charlotte said, and waved her hand in a dismissive gesture.  “I wanted to break it to you easy, but it’s too late for that now.”

Wendy found a moment of amusement amidst the onslaught of unexpected information and asked, “What was the easy way supposed to be?”

With laughter in her voice, Charlotte answered, “I don’t know.  I hadn’t figured it out yet.”

Wendy chuckled at that, and it helped to drain some of the tension out of the room.

Charlotte pulled out her phone and said, “Here, let me text Jason, so you know I’m telling the truth.”

“You don’t have to do that.”

Her neighbor smiled and said, “I want to.”

The brunette tapped away on her phone, and once she sent the message, she handed over her cell.  The message read, “So, Nathaniel came over to return that Blu-ray.  I think he was hoping for an early start.  I gave him a little squeeze to keep him on the line, and Wendy saw it.  At her house letting her know that you know, and you’re okay with it.”

Only a few moments after she finished reading the message, a reply came in,
“Well, so much for your plan.  Cat’s out of the bag, huh?  She freaking out?”

Wendy handed the phone back, and her neighbor read the message.  “So, how do I answer him?  Are we okay?” Charlotte asked.

Wendy took a moment to collect her thoughts.  She was hardly a prude.  It had been the sudden, unexpected revelation that had put her off balance.  Now that she understood, it was easy to answer, “As long as you’re both honest with each other and happy, then what does it matter?”  She smiled when the thought occurred to her, and added, “I suppose I’m a little jealous, to tell the truth.”

Her neighbor grinned and said, “Give me a second.”  She typed what Wendy assumed was a reply to her husband, and then her features took on a mischievous cast.  “So, now that you know, I can ask you what you think.”

Wendy gasped as soon as the brunette turned her phone around.  Though she’d seen him only briefly, that glance and the context of their conversation left little doubt of who she was looking at on the smartphone screen.  Nathaniel’s bare body was rippling with well-defined muscle.  He was even more handsome than she’d thought from her initial impression.

And his hard young cock was impossible to ignore.

She was still staring at the image when Charlotte said, “You’re getting goosebumps.  I take it that’s the answer?”

The chill that had shot through her as wetness gathered between her legs wasn’t abating.  She looked up from the phone and said, “Oh my god, he’s delicious.”

“I know.  I can’t wait, but I have to.  It’s that time of the month, so we were going to hook up over the weekend.  Swipe to the next picture.”

Caught up in the excitement, Wendy reached out and swiped the screen.  She’d expected another picture of Nathaniel, and gasped when the nude image of Jason appeared instead.  He was just as gorgeous as the younger man, and his cock was even bigger.

“Now that you know, I can finally do more than just talk about it,” Charlotte said.  “And you can do more than just imagine it.”

Wendy’s cheeks flushed, as she’d done that on any number of occasions.  The most recent of which was the night before, while trying out her new vibrator.  He was everything she’d imagined from Charlotte’s description, and more.

“He’s been drooling over you ever since you moved in.”

“Me?” Wendy blurted.

“He has a thing for redheads,” Charlotte answered while pulling back her phone and turning it toward her.  While tapping away, she casually asked, “So, want to fuck him?”

“Are you serious?”

The brunette chuckled and answered, “Very.”  A message tone sounded, and her smile widened.  “Better yet, how would you like to fuck both of them?”

Wendy sat back with her senses reeling and her pussy aching, unable to think straight, let alone answer.

“Jason’s been subsisting on blowjobs for a couple of days, and Nathaniel’s getting impatient.  He’s still at the house, even though I said I didn’t know when I’d be back from here.  I just asked him if he wanted to fuck you.”

Once again, Charlotte turned the phone toward Wendy which allowed her to read the reply of, “Hell to the yes!”

After giving her neighbor long enough to read the text, Charlotte began typing again.  “There’s a hard young cock next door.  Jason can be here in ten minutes.  I’m sure he’ll skip out of work for you.  All you have to do is say yes.”

“Both of them?” Wendy asked in a breathy whisper.

“Both of them.  Right now.”

That was it.  Wendy through caution to the wind as arousal surged to a fever pitch within her.  “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but...”  She nodded.

Her neighbor tapped away on her phone, and then said, “I just told Nathaniel to come over.  All I need to do is text Jason, but remember what I said about our rules?  If you’re going to fuck him too, I get to be here.  Is that going to be too weird for you?”

Overwhelmed with desire, Wendy answered, “No, that’s fine,” almost before her neighbor could finish.

Charlotte shivered and moaned.  “Oh, this is going to be so hot.”  She began the text to her husband.

Wendy’s heart skipped a beat when the doorbell rang.

“Somebody’s eager,” Charlotte said as she stood.  With her thumbs still at work on her phone, she stood and walked to the front door.

Her breathing heavy and her heart pounding, Wendy watched her neighbor open the door and invite the gorgeous young man in.

“Hey,” Nathaniel said, his eyes roving over Wendy’s body.

“Hi,” she said as her arousal surged from his gaze.

Charlotte gave him a smack on the ass and said, “Get out of those clothes, studmuffin.  I’ve been waiting long enough to see that cock.”

He didn’t hesitate in the slightest.  Wendy sucked in a deep breath when he pulled his shirt over his head and revealed his sculpted chest.

Charlotte strutted back to the couch, watching the young man as he dispensed with his shoes.  “Just look at that,” she purred.  Her phone sounded off, and when she looked, she let out a laugh.  “Jason’s on his way.  Hope he doesn’t get a speeding ticket.”   With that, she sat down next to Wendy and said, “Here comes the good part.”

She was right.  Nathaniel was down to nothing but his jeans, and they didn’t last long.  He popped the button, pulled down the zipper, and then pushed both denim and his boxers in one fluid motion.  Wendy was hypnotized by the sight of his rock-hard cock bobbing while he stepped out of the last of his clothing.

“Now, come here,” Charlotte demanded in a sultry voice.

A hungry grin decorated his face as he walked toward them, stepping hard to make his cock bounce.  As soon as he was within reach, Charlotte wrapped her fingers around his erection.

“Mmm, will you look at that,” she said, and then nodded, gesturing toward his cock with her eyes.

Wendy’s hand moved almost before she could form the thought.  Charlotte slid her hand down to the root, leaving plenty of room for Wendy to close her fingers around the stiff member.  She groaned as it throbbed in her grasp.

“You know, I’ve been waiting to see those tits, too,” he said as the two women squeezed his cock.

Charlotte released him and said, “Yes, you have.”

Even as the brunette reached for the tail of her blouse, Nathaniel said, “I’d love to see yours too.”

Caught in the rising spiral of excitement, Wendy reluctantly let go of his throbbing organ and grabbed the tail of her blouse.  She jerked it over her head, feeling not a bit of shame that she wasn’t wearing a bra.  The firm globes had barely slipped free when he squeezed the left one and growled.

“Aren’t they beautiful?” Charlotte asked, while she unhooked her bra.

“Oh yeah,” he agreed while continuing to squeeze.

Soon enough, Charlotte’s larger breasts were free, and Nathaniel had a handful of them as well.  Wendy whimpered when his thumb glided over her stiff nipple.

“Well, I can’t until Jason gets here, but there’s nothing stopping you,” Charlotte said.  “I know you want to suck that cock as much as I do.”

Wendy licked her lips, and although she didn’t need any further encouragement, her neighbor took his cock in hand and pulled down on it.  With it pointed directly at her lips, she leaned forward and swiped her tongue over the head.

Nathaniel growled and Charlotte moaned.  The brunette said, “That made him throb.  I think he liked it.”

“Ah yeah,” he groaned, and then gasped when Wendy swirled her tongue over the tip.  His hand slipped to the back of her head, and his fingers twined into her hair.

Wendy moaned as she lapped the head of his cock.  The sound jumped in volume when he oozed a drop of pre-cum and she gathered it up with her tongue.  Though he wasn’t tugging her forward, his arm was certainly stiff enough to prevent her from moving away from his hard organ.

Not that she wanted to.

“Aren’t you the naughty little tease?” Charlotte remarked.

Warmth flooded Wendy’s cheeks when she realized that she was enjoying her neighbor’s voyeurism.  Everything was happening so quickly, and she was caught up in the tide.  Aroused beyond belief, she surrendered to her desire, parted her lips, and took Nathaniel’s hard young cock into her mouth.

Charlotte moaned and said, “There you go.  The poor dear’s been aching for a hot mouth.  It tastes good, doesn’t it?”

“Mmm hmm,” Wendy moaned around him.

“I can’t wait for my turn.  Oh, I’ve got to get these off.”

In her peripheral vision, Wendy saw her neighbor stand up and begin wriggling out of her pants.  Again, she was shocked that it was further turning her on.  She’d never harbored any same-sex attraction, but she couldn’t deny what she was feeling.  It encouraged her to take Nathaniel deeper on her next suck.

“Hell yeah.  Suck that cock,” he encouraged her.

Not that she needed the encouragement.  She was aroused to a fever pitch.  Her lips slid up and down his turgid flesh, marveling at how hard he was.  He throbbed between her lips and against her tongue.  It had been a while, but she had to try.  After a few more sucks and a hard swallow, she took him a few centimeters into her throat.

Nathaniel and Charlotte both gasped.

Though her gag reflex kicked in from the invasion, she managed to keep her lips wrapped around him and slide back to the tip.

“Oh my,” Charlotte said.  “Can you take it all?  Can you swallow that cock?”

Wendy wasn’t sure.  He was about the same size as the last man she’d done it with, but that had been in college, when she was more adventurous.  She kept sucking, trying to build up her nerve.

“Been waiting to see that too,” Nathaniel said.  “That pussy’s even nicer in person.”

Without any conscious decision to do so, Wendy cut her eyes to the side.  A shiver shot up her spine when she saw Charlotte sitting spread-legged on the opposite end of the couch, teasing her clit.  She had a dark triangle of trimmed curls on her mound, though she shaved bare around her pussy.

There was no denying the fresh rush of wetness that had gathered between her legs when she saw her neighbor masturbating next to her.  Though ashamed of her feelings, the heat of the moment seemed to engulf her embarrassment almost immediately.

“Damn, you really know how to suck a cock,” Nathaniel said.  “So fucking sexy.”  The pressure of the hand on the back of her head increased.

Hearing those words from a man half her age caused a dam to break within her.  She steeled her will – and her stomach – to take him in.

“Oh my,” Charlotte exclaimed when Wendy’s nose nestled in the stiff hairs at the root of Nathaniel’s cock.

His reaction was equally exciting.  He growled, “Holy fucking shit.”

A croak escaped her as Wendy let him slip out of her throat, and she instinctively opened her mouth wide, lurching away.  She coughed, but otherwise mastered her rebelling stomach.  The sight of his cock bobbing in front of her, covered in a thick sheen of saliva, made her pussy ache.  She glanced up and euphoria swelled within her at the awe she saw in the young man’s eyes.

“You’ve never been deep-throated, have you?” Charlotte asked.

He answered, “Nuh uh.  So fucking hot.”

The brunette said, “I could never do it.  Bravo.”

When Wendy looked at her neighbor, Charlotte was still playing with herself.  In fact, she was getting more serious about it.  Despite herself, she watched for a few seconds, strangely fascinated.

“Love to see the rest of you,” Nathaniel said while stroking her hair.

Realizing what she was watching caused Wendy’s face to burn, but the sexy look on his face when she turned toward him as he spoke once again drowned her shame.  On a whim, she leaned forward and half kissed, half sucked the purple head of his cock before standing up.

She’d barely managed to unbutton her jeans before he leaned in and sucked her right nipple.  Wendy gasped and trembled from his ministrations, her hands hovering in front of her jeans, their task forgotten.  It was as if he instinctively knew just the right pressure to exert on the stiff bud.  Not too hard.  Not too soft.  His tongue tickled her as well.  She was in heaven.

His lips were still locked around her nipple when his fingers found her zipper and tugged it down.  With the denim parted, he wormed his fingers into the V, and one pressed hard against the damp crotch of her panties.  Wendy threw her head back and yelped from the sudden, sharp pleasure.

Nathaniel let her nipple go and kissed her neck instead.  “Mmm, you’re really wet, aren’t you?” he whispered in her ear.

“Oh god yes,” she answered in a rush of words.

She ached with need when his finger left her cleft, but it only lasted a moment.  His strong hands tugged down on her jeans, sliding them past her hips.  The tight-fitting denim caught her panties and pulled them for part of the journey as well.  She was left with the upper swell of her ass exposed and her mound barely covered.

His hand slipped behind her bared bottom, and as much picked her up and sat her down on the couch as guiding her to do so.  She settled onto the cushion, and he grabbed the legs of her jeans to finish removing them.  Once the denim landed on the floor, he leaned over her and lowered himself to her lips.

She felt as if she were floating up to meet him when he kissed her hard.  Not only was it a gorgeous young man kissing her, but one whose cock she’d had in her mouth only a couple of minutes before.  The latter alone was rare enough in her experience to make her tingle all over.  He was still kissing her when his fingers curled beneath her panties.

Wendy lifted her butt, and he made short work of the final barrier between them.  He kept his lips pressed to hers, and once the rolled up cotton passed her knees, she took over.  Dexterity born of need allowed her to free her legs, though her panties were left dangling from one ankle when he finally broke from the kiss and pulled her knees apart.

He smiled and growled at the sight of her bare-shaven sex, and then glanced at Charlotte.

“Don’t mind me,” the brunette said, “Get in there and give me a preview of coming attractions.”

Wendy’s eyes rolled up in her head and a squeaky cry pushed through her tight throat when he did exactly that.

He had it all.  Though he was young, it was apparent that he was no novice.  His tongue danced over her, making her squirm from the moment he’d slipped between her thighs.  On top of that, he had all the energy and enthusiasm of his youth.  He knew what he was doing, and he could keep it up for a long, long time.

Her hands settled on the back of his head once the initial shock of pleasure allowed her to do so.  She looked down, and the sight of the young man with his bulging muscles between her legs drew out a warbling whimper.

“So, how good is he?” Charlotte asked.

Nathaniel launched a full-frontal assault on her clit just as Wendy turned to answer her neighbor’s question.  Her eyes widened, her mouth dropped open, and a long, high-pitched groan stole her words.

Her fingers shimmering from teasing her need, Charlotte asked, “I take it that means, very good?”

“Oh yes!” Wendy cried out, as much in response to the gorgeous man between her legs as to her neighbor’s question.

Two thick fingers soon joined his wonderful tongue.  They slid inside her, stretching her canal, and he quickly proved that he was just as capable with them as his tongue.  She couldn’t remember the last time anyone had licked her pussy so well.  The truth was that she wasn’t sure anyone ever had.

Charlotte’s voice sounded strained and breathless when she said, “Make her come.”

Nathaniel growled and sucked her clit.

Wendy cried out in ecstasy as she rushed toward the edge.  His fingers pumped in and out of her at a furious pace while he sucked her pleasure button and rolled it with his tongue.  Some tiny part of her not lost in a fog of utter bliss heard the doorbell ring, but it was forgotten as quickly as she noticed it.  Her muscles contracted.  Her vision narrowed.  Her toes curled.  She teetered on the edge of the abyss for only a few breaths, though it felt like an eternity.  Then she came.

Her scream of release might very well have hurt her ears if she could hear anything other than her thundering heartbeat.  She flailed from the electric jolts of ecstasy shooting through her, but Nathaniel held on tight.  He continued to lick and finger her climaxing pussy, setting off wave after wave of orgasm.  She came and came until she thought she was going to pass out.

It took her several seconds to realize it when he finally relented so she could come down.  Wendy gasped for breath, still within the grip of her climax, and forced her eyes open.  She saw Charlotte hungrily kissing Nathaniel.  The sight of her neighbor tasting her pussy on his lips set Wendy off into another aftershock.  The lurch it caused turned her head, and she found herself looking straight at a huge, hard cock.

“Looks like Charlotte has something to look forward to,” Jason said as he moved to sit down next to the redhead.

She couldn’t help it.  Wendy’s eyes followed her neighbor’s bouncing cock through the journey to her side.  She knew how large it was from the picture Charlotte had shown her, but to see it for real was another matter entirely.  There was no way she was ever going to take that in her throat.  She wasn’t entirely sure it would fit in her pussy.  It was equally fascinating and frightening at the same time.

“I’d say so,” Charlotte said.  “I had to pull him off you before you fainted.  Now, there’s something I’ve been looking forward to that I can finally enjoy.”

She sat down, wrapped her hand around Nathaniel’s cock, and pulled him to her waiting mouth.

Jason chuckled and looked Wendy up and down.  His crooked smile and the hunger in his eyes made her tremble.

A wet pop sounded and Charlotte said, “Give her a minute to catch her breath, you horndog.”  She then sucked Nathaniel back between her lips.

“I’ve been waiting ever since she moved in.  I suppose I can enjoy the scenery for a couple of minutes, though.  Do you need a drink?”

Wendy shook her head, still too incoherent from her orgasm, and unprepared for the reality of her sexy neighbor sitting naked next to her to trust her voice.

Jason reached out and ran his fingers through her hair.  “I guess she told you I have a thing for redheads.  You’re every bit as stunning naked as I imagined.”

That gave her goosebumps.  It was all too surreal.  He was admiring her, stroking her hair with one hand, and his huge cock with the other.  Only one couch cushion away, his wife was blowing another man.  From the way Nathaniel was growling, she was doing a damn good job of it, too.  Wendy found it difficult to keep her eyes from straying to Jason’s cock.  No matter how intimidating it was, it was making her mouth water and her pussy ache.

“Feel free.  I certainly don’t mind,” Jason said, and then released his cock, inviting her to replace his hand with hers.

Wendy looked at it, swallowed hard, and then stretched out her hand.  Jason leaned back on the couch and sighed, the sound long and deep, as she wrapped her fingers around it.  She knew for certain that she’d never touched one so large.  He throbbed in her grasp, and that encouraged her to slide her hand up and down his length.

“Oh, I needed that,” he groaned.

Soon enough, Wendy had to sit up straighter, in order to get a better grip and stroke him faster.  She was recovering from her orgasm, but still not quite ready to do more.  A loud series of grunts caught her attention, and she looked over to see Charlotte sucking Nathaniel hard and fast.  His face said without a doubt that he was close.

Jason had looked as well, and he said, “I think he’s about to come, babe.”

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

Charlotte let out an excited moan around him.

Whether it was the vibrations of her moan or coincidental timing, that was the moment that set Nathaniel off.  He let out an explosive, guttural sound as he erupted into the brunette’s mouth.  She held on tight to the root, keeping him out of her throat, and continued to suck.  Wendy could see his manhood pulsing, pumping hot cum into her neighbor’s mouth.

Jason’s cock throbbed even harder in her hand and oozed a drop of pre-cum.  It left little doubt that he was enjoying the show of another man coming in his wife’s mouth.  That in turn caused a chill to arise between Wendy’s legs and shoot out to her extremities.  She could hardly believe what she was seeing, but it was turning her on beyond anything she’d imagined.

Charlotte sucked him dry, and only relented when he pushed her away.  Even then, she continued to suck until the head audibly popped from between her lips.  Nathaniel groaned, and leaned over to support his wobbly legs by planting an arm on the couch.  Charlotte moaned and licked her lips.

“Good, babe?” Jason asked.

“Mmm hmm,” Charlotte answered.  “He had a nice big load built up for me.”

“Think I’ve got a pretty big one building up, too.”

The brunette chuckled.  “My poor dear hasn’t had anything but mouth for three days now.  He needs some pussy, and I know you want that cock.  I want to watch you fuck him.”

Wendy gasped from both those words and the most powerful throb yet from the hard organ in her hand.

“I can’t wait to be deep inside you,” Jason said, his voice low and full of need.

Her heart skipping a beat, Wendy nodded.

A quiet growl rumbled in Jason’s throat as he rose from the couch long enough to pull his knees up on it.  Wendy turned and leaned against the arm of the couch.  She swallowed hard when he guided one of her legs down to the floor.  His cock somehow looked even bigger now that it was closer to where she desperately wanted it.

A hungry grin decorated Jason’s face when he slid his hands beneath her other knee and bent it, pushing it against the back of the couch.  She drew in a shuddering gasp when he took his cock in hand and edged closer.

“That’s it honey,” Charlotte cooed.

In her peripheral vision, Wendy could see her neighbor once again masturbating.  This time, Nathaniel had slid in behind her.  He played with her breasts and kissed the back of her neck as she teased her clit.

It all vanished when the tip of Jason’s cock touched her folds.

Wendy whimpered with every stroke of Jason’s cock sliding up and down the part of her nether lips.  She was soaking wet, and the head of his organ glistened after only a couple of passes.

“Oh,” she said in a small voice when the swollen helmet settled against the entrance of her canal.

“Give it to her honey,” Charlotte encouraged her husband.

Wendy drew in a breath, saying, “Oh god,” as she felt Jason push.  Though it only took a second for him to overcome the resistance, it felt far longer to her.  When the head popped inside her, Wendy threw her head back and her eyes pinched closed.  The scream trying to escape her emerged as little more than a squeak.  It felt more like he was shoving a fist inside her than a cock.

“Ah yeah,” Jason groaned.

“Feel good, honey?” Charlotte asked.

“Like heaven.”

Charlotte then asked, “Do you like it, Wendy?”

Wendy forced her eyes open and stared in stunned fascination at his manhood stretching her.  There was still little more than the head inside her, and she already felt pushed to the limit.

“So...  So...  So big.  So fucking big,” Wendy stammered.

“Just relax.  Let him in.  I know you want it,” Charlotte said.

That was far easier said than done.  Jason shifted his hips back and forth almost imperceptibly, stirring his cock inside her, drawing out a series of whimpers.  Still – ever so slowly – she grew accustomed to the invader and felt twinges of an ache from deeper inside her.

The moment her intimate muscles relaxed, he sought those depths.

As before, her head lashed back, thumping into the arm of the couch.  She let out a deep-voiced cry and her back arched.  She hung suspended as tight as a bowstring for a few heartbeats before her muscles relaxed.  When she was able to open her eyes again, they widened in surprise.

He still wasn’t even halfway inside her.

Jason moaned and said, “So good.”

Wendy could only warble the word, “God!”

The strangest mixture of relief and dismay filled her when the pressure lessened.  Jason pulled back, but only a few inches, and then pushed back inside her.  Wendy groaned and her hands squeezed the couch cushions.  She didn’t have a chance to relax before he pulled back and thrust his big cock inside her again.

Wendy moaned, whimpered, growled, and even let out a feral yowl as Jason stroked his cock in and out of her, slowly opening her up.  Her head lolled on the arm of the couch beyond any ability to control.  On one stroke, she would be staring at his cock, half coated in her wetness.  The next, she would find herself looking up at his muscled chest and his intense gaze.  The back of the couch.  Charlotte masturbating.  The ceiling above.  They were all nothing more than brief flashes between each penetration.

She had no idea how long she had been squeezing her breasts when she felt him go deeper, clearing the fog in her head, and causing her to loose a shriek.  The next thrust was faster, and deeper still.  His balls brushed against her as a little more than half of his long, thick cock dived into her depths.

Wendy’s face grew warm, and she felt the first electric tingles of an approaching orgasm in her loins.  With each quick thrust, the discomfort of taking such a big cock lessened, and the pleasure spiked.  He was truly fucking her now, making her breasts quiver.

“Yes.  That’s it,” Charlotte cried out.  “Fuck her, honey.  Make her come.”

Wendy cut her eyes toward the unexpected location of the voice to see her neighbor had moved from the end of the couch to the coffee table.  The brunette’s gaze was fixed on her husband’s cock, and she was rubbing her clit in fast circles.  Nathaniel sat next to her with one of her nipples in his mouth.  Charlotte’s mouth hung open, and her skin was flushed from her breasts to her hairline.

“Yeah, come for me,” Jason growled.

She was well on her way.  The building orgasm felt different than she was used to, however.  Though her clit was tingling, the pressure growing within her was a deeper, hotter ache.  It swelled with each thrust, and she began to gasp for air.

Charlotte pleaded, “Yes.  Yes.  Do it.  Come all over his cock.”

Wendy’s heartbeat raced and time seemed to slow as she rose toward a peak.  She could see the muscles working in Jason’s body as he drove his cock home.  She could smell the scent of her arousal and feel every inch of his hard organ inside her.  Her orgasm remained just out of reach, and her hands lashed about as if trying to grasp it, clawing at the couch for thrust after thrust.

Then, at last, she came.

Wendy’s back arched and her mouth dropped open in a silent scream.  From the coffee table, Charlotte voiced her release with a high-pitched, explosive sound.  Jason grunted and froze when Wendy’s walls contracted around him.

Impaled on his throbbing cock, Wendy thrashed, thumping her head repeatedly on the arm of the couch.  Jolts of ecstasy crashed throughout her body, making her feel as if she was burning up and kissed by a chill wind at the same time.  Her voice eventually joined Charlotte’s, crying out in beautiful agony.

On and on it went.  Just as her senses began to return, Jason pulled free.  The sudden void in her depths set her off again.  Her legs snapped together and she curled into a ball, gasping between yelps.  She didn’t even get a chance to settle from that second assault of climax before her eyes fell on Charlotte.

The brunette was on her knees, licking and sucking her husband’s pussy-slick cock.

Wendy didn’t have enough wits about her to resist her deep, always denied feelings.  Seeing her neighbor tasting her and moaning in delight caused another surge of orgasmic energy.

Time lost all meaning as Wendy twitched and quivered in sweet surrender.  When it finally ended, it happened so suddenly that she thought she might have passed out.  She lay limp on the couch, panting for breath and shivering as she finally settled to earth.

“I’d ask how it was, but I don’t think I have to,” Charlotte said, and then chuckled.

Wendy could only whimper.

“Honey, go get her something to drink,” Charlotte said, and then slapped her husband’s ass, shooing him on his way.

Wendy was beginning to catch her breath when Jason returned with a bottle of water from the fridge.  His still very hard cock bobbed with his steps, and it was only then that she realized he hadn’t come.  Nathaniel was likewise hard as he sat on the other end of the couch admiring her post-orgasmic reverie.  Charlotte lounged on the coffee table, rubbing a fingertip over one of her stiff nipples.

Jason handed over the water and chuckled when he noticed that her gaze was not on the bottle, but his erection.  Wendy drank, and the cool water was like the sweetest nectar.  She slowly recovered as she drank half the bottle.  The whole while, Charlotte alternately kissed Nathaniel and her husband while slowly stroking their cocks.

Charlotte pulled away from a kiss with Nathaniel, moaned when she saw Wendy put the bottle down, and asked, “Are you ready for more?”

The sight of two rock hard cocks waiting for her set off a shiver.  Wendy bit her lip, nodded, and moaned, “Mmm hmm.”

Charlotte released the men’s erections and gave them both a playful push.  Wendy drew in a deep shuddering breath as they approached.

“Honey, sit down and let her ride that cock,” Charlotte said as she approached as well.

Wendy was rising before Jason’s bottom settled on the cushion.  She was absolutely aching and needed his cock inside her that very moment.

“Face away from him,” Charlotte suggested, “He can go forever that way.”

Wendy quickly adjusted and spun around once she was above Jason on the couch.  He moaned and squeezed her ass as she lowered it toward him.  Charlotte took her husband’s cock in hand and stood it straight up.  As soon as Wendy’s folds touched the purple head, Charlotte wriggled it into position, and Wendy sank down.

A loud groan rumbled in her throat as Jason’s thick cock slid in her to the hilt.

“Mmm, look at that,” Charlotte said while caressing her husband’s balls.  “Nice and full.”

“Uh huh,” Wendy answered, her voice high and squeaky.

“Now fill her up from both ends.”

Wendy swallowed when Nathaniel stepped up onto the couch and his manhood bobbed in front of her, but she took it in hand and guided it into her mouth.

Charlotte remained sitting on the floor, teasing Jason’s balls and watching the action close up.  Trying to suck Nathaniel’s cock while grinding on Jason’s proved difficult at first, but after a few seconds, Wendy found her rhythm.  Both men offered her deep sounds of pleasure as a reward.

Though she was doing a remarkable job of coordinating her hips and her lips, the concentration required and having it split was affecting her own pleasure.  When she tried to reach down to rub her clit, her hand never even reached her folds before she lost her balance.  A whimper of irritation escaped her as she braced her hand behind her once more.

“Do you need an extra hand?” Charlotte asked.

While settling back into position after her falter, Wendy glanced over to see her neighbor holding up two fingers and waving them back and forth.  Fear of her repressed desires surged within her, along with an even sharper fear of revealing them, but those fears were quickly overshadowed by need.  She could almost feel Charlotte’s fingers gliding over her clit, and she wanted it desperately.

“Please,” she answered, sounding far more excited than she’d intended.  She fought down the embarrassment that arose within her and concentrated on engulfing Nathaniel’s cock in her mouth once more.

Only a heartbeat later, Charlotte’s fingers were on her button.

Wendy whimpered around Nathaniel’s cock, and felt Jason’s throb hard inside her.  His excited growl indicated he was very much enjoying his wife touching another woman.  Nathaniel flat out groaned, “That’s so hot,” to indicate his approval.

“Just enjoy it and come all over his cock,” Charlotte cooed.

In only a few seconds, Wendy was sure that wasn’t going to be a problem.  Charlotte knew exactly what she was doing.  Wendy couldn’t have assuaged her need any better than her neighbor, and there was no denying that having another woman do it so well was only enhancing the experience.

Her hips rocked faster, stirring Jason’s big cock inside her.  Though her mounting pleasure was making it more difficult by the moment to concentrate on Nathaniel’s cock, a drop of pre-cum filled her mouth with a burst of flavor.  She continued to suck him as best she was able, though her moans and whimpers left him brushing her lips and tongue as often as not.

Charlotte’s fingers kept pace with Wendy’s hips, and were soon flashing over the redhead’s clit.  As she ascended toward a peak, Wendy could do little more than halfheartedly stroke Nathaniel’s cock and occasionally lap or mouth the head, but he didn’t seem to mind.

“Yeah, I want to see you come,” Nathaniel growled.

“Ah yeah,” Jason agreed.

“Do it.  Come for us.  Come for us.  Come for us,” Charlotte encouraged her neighbor.

“Oh g-g-god!” Wendy cried as she neared the pinnacle of pleasure.  “Ah!  Ah!  Oh!”  Her mouth hung open after the last loud cry for several violent slams of her hips, and then her orgasm exploded into being.

“Oh, yes!  Yes!” Charlotte said while keeping her fingers hard at work.

Wendy screamed and squealed, her hand uncurling from around Nathaniel’s cock and her fingers digging into his thigh instead.  Jason’s hands supported her from behind, and he thrust up into her wickedly, driving her to even higher plateaus.  Once again, she was coming harder than she could have ever imagined.

A violent lurch caused Jason’s cock to slip free from her.  She felt it slap against her buttocks – still very much hard and slippery with her juices.  Charlotte relented at that moment, though Wendy’s orgasm maintained it’s grip on her.  She twitched and jerked with every wave of orgasm wracking her body.

Jason easily lifted her and shifted out from under her while she was still coming.  Charlotte didn’t waste a moment and engulfed her husband’s cock in her mouth.  Seeing her neighbor sucking her pussy juice from his cock a second time set Wendy off into another round of ecstasy.

The shockwaves took their sweet time to ebb, and she was still gasping for breath when Charlotte released Jason’s cock with a final slurp.  The brunette then gestured and said, “Nathaniel, won’t you help her sit up so she can have another drink of water?”

The younger man did exactly that, his strong hands easily pulling her back and resting her against the couch, where she continued to tremble and pant.  Jason pulled his wife up for a kiss while Nathaniel grabbed the water bottle, waiting until Wendy had the coordination to reach for it.

When she did, the only thought that would form in her head was, They’re both still hard!

Charlotte sent her husband to the fridge for another bottle while Wendy slowly sipped.  The brunette then sat down next to her neighbor while Nathaniel sat on the opposite side, admiring her in the post-orgasmic glow.

“I hope you don’t mind me sucking him clean.  I just couldn’t help myself,” Charlotte said.

The memory set off a chill and a quake that ran all through Wendy’s body.

A sly, knowing smile spread across the brunette’s face and she said, “I don’t think you minded at all, did you?  I saw how you were looking at me.  I was watching.”

“I...”  Wendy couldn’t think of a thing to say as she blushed.

“It’s okay.  You don’t have to say it.  I know.  I was there once myself.”  Charlotte closed her eyes for a moment, moaned, and added, “I have to say that you taste so good on his cock.”

Wendy stiffened and shivered from those words, and then finally found her voice.  “I’ve never even thought about anything with another woman.  Not really.”

Charlotte smiled and said, “Because you wouldn’t let yourself.  It gets easier over time once you accept it.”

As far as Wendy was concerned, it was getting a little too easy, a little too quickly.  She was finding her eyes drawn to her neighbor’s body and her thoughts wandering to what the brunette might taste like.

Jason returned and Charlotte stood up.  She moved out of the way, let him put the water bottle down, and then said, “Relax.  Catch your breath.  I’ll keep them nice and hard for you until you’re ready.”

Wendy wasn’t sure she was going to be ready for more any time soon.  She felt as weak as a kitten.  She drained the last of the first bottle and reached with an unsteady hand for the second.

Charlotte sat down on the coffee table while the two men moved in on either side of her.  She moaned as she took their cocks in hand and began to stroke.  “I can’t wait for my turn,” she said to Nathaniel, and then kissed the head of his cock.  “And I’ve missed you, honey.”  She gave her husband a peck on his glans as well.  “For now, I’ll just have to live vicariously, I guess.”

Wendy drank slowly, unable to keep her eyes off the scene in front of her.  Charlotte stroked the two erections and teased them with her mouth.  She gave Jason a brief, sloppy head job, then turned to lick Nathaniel’s balls.  She lapped him from root to tip, tongued the head, and then turned to do the same to her husband.  Despite the workout she’d already received, Wendy felt the first tickle of fresh wetness gathering between her legs.

“You know you want them,” Charlotte said, and then sucked Nathaniel between her lips.  When she released him, she turned back toward her husband, saying, “You want them to make you come again.”  She gave Jason a suck and twisted back toward Nathaniel.  “You want to make them come.”

The brunette continued to lick and suck as she poured on the encouragement.  “They’re so hard for you.  They’re throbbing.  They can’t wait to be deep inside you.  Can’t wait to feel you come for them.”

The tingle between Wendy’s legs intensified, and she breathed faster.  Though it was just a twinge at first, an aching need was building in her depths despite already coming more times than she could remember in a day.

Charlotte continued, “Can’t wait to come for you.  So much hot cum waiting to explode for you.  In your mouth.  Or on your tits.  Or on your ass.  Wherever you want it.  They want to give it to you.  Where do you want it?”

Caught up in her growing need and her neighbor’s sexy encouragement, Wendy answered in a husky voice, “Inside me.”

The men both growled and Charlotte moaned.  “What do you think, boys?  Would you like to fill her up?”

They both answered almost simultaneously, “Fuck yeah.”

Charlotte fixed her gaze on Wendy and said, “Are you ready for them to make you come and fill you up?”

The words tumbled from Wendy’s lips as she turned and reclined on the couch, “Oh god yes!”

The brunette let out a moaning chuckle, released Nathaniel’s cock, patted him on the ass, and said, “Go make her come and then give her a hot load.”  She then told her husband, “You get sloppy seconds.”

“Fine with me,” Jason said as he grabbed a handful of his wife’s hair and pulled her toward his erection.

Nathaniel’s eyes were alight as he approached with his erection bouncing.  Wendy pressed one knee against the back of the couch and sat her other foot on the floor, parting her legs in invitation.  The young man accepted with enthusiasm.

Charlotte’s lips slipped from her husband’s cock and she said, “Somebody’s eager.  It’s the first time he’s ever had sex without a condom, and now he gets to come inside you too.”

Though Nathaniel was already settling into position with his cock in hand, Wendy parted her nether lips and said, “Give it to me.”

She didn’t have to ask twice.

They both groaned as his cock sank into her depths.  Already stretched by Jason’s large member, he had little trouble penetrating her balls deep.  Not that it detracted at all from the feeling of his hard young cock.

“God, your pussy is so hot and wet,” Nathaniel said as he pumped his hips.

Wendy moaned from the delightful sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her and said, “So much better without the condom, isn’t it?”

He answered with an emphatic, “Fuck yeah.”

Wendy looked over her breasts and whimpered at the sight of his glistening cock vanishing inside her.  The young, muscular body attached to that cock further heightened her arousal.  She pressed two fingers over her clit and began to rub.

Nathaniel said, “Yeah, play with it.”

“You like that?”

“So hot,” he answered.

Wendy rubbed her clit, her eyes roaming over Nathaniel’s body.  In her peripheral vision, she could see her neighbor stroking and sucking Jason’s cock.  It was all so unbelievably arousing.  Nathaniel set a steady pace, burying his cock inside her, and then pulling back until the head almost slipped free.  Subtle shifts of his stance changed the angle he was penetrating her every so often, demonstrating skill beyond his years once more.

In short order, Wendy’s fingers were flashing over her clit.  Though she’d already come three times, she was well on her way to a fourth.  “Faster!” she begged.

Nathaniel was happy to oblige.

His balls slapped against her, and loud claps sounded every time their flesh collided.  Wendy’s breasts bounced from the power of his assault, and her fingers were a blur.  Pained-sounding, desperate cries escaped her with every thrust as she slipped ever closer to sweet oblivion.

His voice tight, Nathaniel growled, “Come for me.”

Wendy squealed, “Don’t stop!”

“Fuck!  Come for me.  Come for me,” Nathaniel encouraged her from between his clenched teeth.

So close! Wendy mentally screamed, though the actual words never emerged amidst her increasingly loud cries.  Every thrust pushed her torturously closer to orgasm.  Her hand was faltering as her wrist grew stiff, further delaying her climax.  She fought to keep her hand moving, her cries taking on an even more whining quality as she mentally pleaded for release.

Then, Nathaniel tightly grabbed her leg and leaned forward.  The unexpected change caused the orgasmic energy within her to swell and pushed her over the edge.  A high-pitched moan of incalculable relief escaped her as she came, the sound transforming into a shriek the next time Nathaniel’s cock slammed into her.

She was still writhing from the first wave of orgasm when he spit out the words, “Gonna come!”

His next four or five thrusts drove her ass deep into the couch cushion, and then he roared.

Wendy stiffened and clawed at the cushions when he swelled and pulsed inside her.  Her orgasm spiked even higher from the knowledge that he was shooting her full of hot young cum.  He growled and gasped, pumping his hot cream into her depths as she continued to come.

The shock of him jerking free of her tightly clenched canal caused Wendy to suck in a noisy gasp of air.  Time again dropped into slow motion as she watched him stumble back, trailing strands of their mingled juices.  Behind him, Charlotte was sucking and stroking her husband’s cock at a furious pace.  When the brunette saw Nathaniel pull free, she released Jason’s cock and slid down to the floor.

Wendy let out a loud whimper when the brunette told her husband, “Your turn.  Fill her full of cum.”

A sharp pang of climax shot through her, forcing her eyes closed for a moment.  When they opened, it was just in time to see Charlotte take Nathaniel’s cock in her mouth to suck it clean and Jason kneeling on the couch in front of her.  Before her orgasm-fogged brain could process that information, he was inside her.

Wendy shrieked as Jason’s cock slid into her cum-filled pussy, making a flatulent sound.  She caught just a glimpse of his face before her eyes pinched closed.  His wife had apparently pushed him to the edge, but never let him come, if his expression was any indication.  Her breaths emerged as warbling groans with each slam of his hips.  Explosive growls passed his lips with every thrust as well.

After only a few strokes, she dimly heard him shout, “Here it comes!”

Caught in the grip of another orgasmic shockwave, she couldn’t manage even a squeak when he erupted inside her.

Wendy was near senseless as she flailed uncontrollably, pinned to the couch by Jason’s pulsing cock.  Nathaniel had already come once.  Jason hadn’t.  A full day’s pent up cream flooded her depths, mingling with her wetness and Nathaniel’s cum.

She just kept coming.

The moment Jason pulled free, she could feel a glob of cum well up from her gaped canal.  Convulsive jerks wracked her body as it slid down the curve of her buttock and dripped onto the couch.  Despite her dim vision, she could see Charlotte sucking Jason clean for the third time.  She was only beginning to drift down from that new height when a hand settled on her thigh.

The world snapped back into startling clarity when Charlotte lowered her mouth to Wendy’s cum-filled pussy.

Fear and shock overwhelmed her orgasm for a moment as Wendy’s gaze locked on the brunette lapping her pussy.  Wendy watched in stunned fascination for a few heartbeats, and heard her neighbor moan.  Then, a dam somewhere inside her broke.  Her quivering fingers twined into Charlotte’s tresses.

Charlotte’s next moan was far louder.

Wendy felt strangely disconnected from herself as she held her neighbor against her pussy, watching the brunette eagerly lick her.  Charlotte lapped up the abundant cream that ran like a river from her neighbor’s canal, but didn’t neglect Wendy’s clit, either.  Her tongue was just as talented as her fingers.

Despite the claws of her previous orgasm still holding on tight, Wendy came again.

Her weak scream sounded hollow and distant in Wendy’s ears.  Her vision went dark, leaving her staring at dim, gloomy shapes.  Nevertheless, her fingers fisted  into Charlotte’s hair, holding her neighbor tightly against her sex.  The orgasm was intense – almost painful – and despite lasting for only a few seconds, felt as if it held her in its talons for hours.

After that, everything was fragments.  A flash of Charlotte’s smiling face, her lips and chin shimmering with wetness.  The sound of the men groaning their approval.  An unexpected kiss that tasted of cum and her pussy, which she returned eagerly – if clumsily.

By the time she’d recovered enough for time to resume its normal flow, Nathaniel was pulling on his shirt and Jason was buttoning up his pants.  Wendy panted for breath and shivered from the final twinges of her orgasm while she watched them dress.  Charlotte – still naked – kissed them both as she sent them on their way, and then settled onto the couch, where she caressed Wendy’s leg.

“Back with me?” Charlotte asked after a minute or so.

“Not sure,” Wendy answered between pants with lips that weren’t forming the words particularly well.

Charlotte chuckled.  “I hope I didn’t go too far.  I just saw you all full of cum and...”  She trailed off, shuddered, and then finished, “Couldn’t help myself again.”

Though Wendy’s face warmed, she bit her lower lip and shook her head.

Charlotte let out a long, excited moan.  “I remember my first time.  I’m so glad I got to be yours.  Don’t think it’s going to be the last, either.  I’m going to go grab a towel.  We made a bit of a mess.”

Wendy found her eyes following the brunette’s bottom as Charlotte walked around the couch.  Of all the fantasies that had been fulfilled in the last couple of hours, it was the one she didn’t even know was within her that was the most intense.

Her neighbor was right, it wouldn’t be the last time Charlotte was between her thighs.  Despite her exhaustion, her mouth watered at the thought of returning the favor.

Wendy lifted a weak arm and found the strength to pull herself up against the back of the couch.  As she straightened, she gasped.  Cum dribbled down from her depths, seeking escape, which it did.  Wendy slipped two fingers into it as it welled up from inside her, and brought the digits to her lips.

“Mmm,” Charlotte moaned as she approached with a towel from the kitchen.  “Tastes good, doesn’t it?”

Wendy moaned an affirmative sound, and then chuckled as she pulled her fingers out of her mouth.  She then dipped them back into the semen still oozing out of her canal.

“They really filled you up,” Charlotte remarked.  “Want to share?”

Wendy was a little less surprised at how enthusiastically she nodded her answer.

It took a couple of minutes for them to gather up the river of mingled cum.  Charlotte finished the job by devilishly leaning in to lick up the remnants with a broad stroke of her tongue.  Wendy almost held her there, but the arousal set off an uncomfortable sting from her overworked pussy, and she thought better of it.

The mischievous smile on her neighbor’s face indicated that she knew what Wendy was thinking.

Charlotte blotted the semen, pussy juice, and saliva spatters as best she was able.  Despite the mess on her new couch, Wendy couldn’t have cared less.  Making it had been more than worth it.

The brunette sat down when she finished her work, and let out a long, satisfied sigh.  She then said, “Jason’s usually a little grumpy at night this time of the month.  Not that I can blame him.  I think he’ll be in a good mood tonight.  Thanks.”

Wendy had to laugh at the absurdity of that.  Her neighbor was thanking her for fucking her husband.  She was still laughing when she said, “You’re welcome.”

Charlotte laughed as well.  “I’m serious, though.  Up for fucking him again tomorrow?  I know it probably isn’t anything you want to think about right now, but by tomorrow night...”

Wendy knew that even if she was walking bowlegged up until that very second, she wasn’t going to pass up the chance to have Jason’s cock – and cum – inside her again.

“I suppose I could help you out,” she answered, doing her best to sound nonchalant about it.

“That’s quite neighborly of you.”

They both burst into laughter.

 

 

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments