Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reaching 3 - The Shower

"The wild fallout of our party moves from the bedroom to the shower"

13
5 Comments 5
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

As we made our way from the bedroom to the bathroom, I walked behind the other three, admiring the absolute sex pots that I was now involved with.  Three hot, naked bodies were all sashaying in front of me; my wife’s body with her average build, Kayla’s only slightly thicker frame but with much larger breasts and ass, and Sara’s petite body with her taut muscles, firm ass, as perky tits.  All three sexy bodies made their way to the shower.  

In the bathroom, my wife took the lead, opening the glass door to our shower.  She stepped in and started warming the water.  We had a large sand colored tile shower with full-length glass walls facing the dual sink.  When we first got it, the setup seemed both like overkill and a little kinky.  Now, I couldn’t have been more thrilled for the extra space and the viewing capability.  As the water warmed up and steam started to flow from the open door, my wife turned around and pulled Kayla and Sara in behind her.  

I followed the ladies in.  As they repositioned themselves in the shower, Kayla and Sara moved to the back.  We had two rain shower heads - ideal for two, workable for four when they paired up under each.  Kayla and Sara backed under the farthest head, both facing us.  Kayla pressed her tits into Sara’s back, Sara’s small frame barely covering Kayla’s body.  Kayla’s breasts were almost spilling around Sara’s shoulders as Kayla’s arms reached around, exploring her body.

Chelsea never let go of Sara’s hands, keeping them facing one another as they stood under the running water.  Chelsea and Sara leaned in to one another, lips getting closer.  Moans began to escape Sara’s lips as Kayla’s hands began to find all the right spots.  One hand dove between her legs, rubbing in circles.  Chelsea reached a hand up and held Sara’s face as their lips touched.  The kiss escalated rapidly, a peck becoming a deeper kiss, then quickly becoming tongues swirling.  

Chelsea began to step forward to lean in more to the kiss, but I held her hips.  Without letting her feet move, it forced her to bend slightly at the waist, which was perfect for the hot thought that entered my mind. My wife was now slightly bent over for me.  I slid my foot between hers, urging her to spread wider.  Without hesitation, Chelsea followed my cue and opened her legs wider for me.  

My cock had sprung fully back to life by this point.  I slightly lowered myself, grabbing my cock and sliding it between my wife’s legs.  I held Chelsea’s hip with one hand while I rose back up, letting my cock slowly slide inside her pussy.  She began moaning into Sara’s mouth at first, then had to break their kiss as her moans grew louder and she gasped for air as I bottomed out in her.  Sara smiled at me, enjoying the experience of kissing my wife while I fucked her.  Keeping her eyes on me, Sara took Chelsea’s face back in her hands and resumed their kiss - a hot passionate kiss, as if Sara were the one thrusting inside of my wife.  

Kayla now started to moan, enjoying the scene laid out before her.  “That’s it Trevor, fuck your sexy wife hard.  We want to watch her cum all over your thick cock.”  She licked her lips, her breathing a little heavy.  I could see Kayla fidgeting, she had shifted her position slightly offset to Sara’s right so that her pussy was right behind Sara’s hard, toned butt.  Kayla was rubbing her pussy against that cheek, trying to get any sensation she could while she rubbed Sara’s pussy with her right arm, and Sara’s breasts with the left arm.  

Everyone got a little spark from Kayla’s dirty talk, and the action picked up a little.  Chelsea reached behind me, grabbing the back of my thigh to pull back as she started bouncing back and forth on my cock.  Her other hand reached out to Sara, grabbing her petite breasts and starting to work her hard nipples.  It was Sara’s turn to moan as both other ladies were now working on her tits.  Sara held on to Chelsea’s face with one hand, and the other slid down to Chelsea’s pussy, reaching between and slowly rubbing her clit while my cock slid in and out. Both ladies were moaning into each other’s mouths.

I didn’t need Kayla’s encouragement to fuck my sexy wife, especially in this scenario, but I was happy to oblige the suggestion.  I held onto her hips tighter and started pumping my cock in and out.  I could feel how soaking wet Chelsea was, how turned on she was by the sensations she was experiencing.  I might have been offended that she was wetter now than she ever had been for me, but I was enjoying this just as much and could very well have been harder than I ever had for my wife.  I loved plunging my cock deep inside her, pushing her deeper into her kiss with one of our new lovers.  

My pace picked up quickly.  It was so hot watching the water cascading down my wife’s back, in a river down the center then breaking apart over her hot ass.  I loved watching it get splashed as I crashed into my wife, thrusting my cock deep so I pressed into her ass cheeks and made them bounce.  I kept one hand on her hip and the slid up her back, tracing the water upstream until I got to her hair.  I slid my fingers into her scalp, then grabbed a good bunch.  It was easy to grab the wet hair and hold on.  

I started really pounding my cock into Chelsea with the new position.  She was moaning loud, and Sara held her grip on Chelsea’s face to hold their kiss as much as possible while my pace picked up.  Sara’s moans were also picking up, getting higher pitched as Kayla continued to work her pussy and clit.  I couldn’t see exactly what was happening through Chelsea’s body, but I could guess by the arm motion that she was alternating between rubbing Sara’s clit and slamming her fingers inside Sara furiously.  With Chelsea working on Sara’s tits, Kayla had taken her other hand back and was now working her own pussy as well.

We were all getting close in a hurry.  I could feel my cock throbbing and adjusted as much as I could to try and delay, holding on to make my wife cum with me.  I knew Chelsea was close as I felt slight tremors in her legs, precursors of the shaking that was to come.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

 Sara’s moans were getting louder and higher pitched, verging on screams.  She was clearly closing in as well.  Kayla was moaning, but had some catching up to do to get as far as we were.  

I expected one of the two in the middle to cum first, but didn’t think it would be Sara.  She surprised me as she broke the kiss with Chelsea and threw her head back onto Kayla’s shoulder.  Her body tensed and she screamed loud at the ceiling with impressive volume for her small frame.  Kayla continued working her pussy and Chelsea continued to work her tits, pinching her nipples slightly at the peak of Sara’s orgasm.  Sara’s hand fell away from Chelsea’s clit, but held onto her neck even though the kiss was over.  Sara’s free hand went back up over her shoulder, wrapping around the back of Kayla’s head, so she now held onto both of the women to whom she owed this massive orgasm.  

As Sara’s orgasm subsided, she kissed Chelsea, then turned to kiss Kayla hard but briefly.  Sara was determined to return the favor to Kayla and her mouth moved down Kayla’s body with the water.   She dove hungrily into Kayla’s pussy, moving her tongue and quickly working her up to the edge of her own orgasm.  Kayla began squeezing her big tits and pinching her nipples with one hand, while she held the other on the back of Sara’s head, encouraging her work.  Her moans told Sara that she was now getting close as well.

Now ‘alone’ in working on my wife, I got closer to her, leaning over her slightly.  She braced herself by putting her arms against the walls on either side.  I pulled my head up by her ear and began whispering as I continued to thrust to the sounds of her screams and whimpers.  

“You like getting fucked with an audience, don’t you baby?”

Chelsea’s responses came in half screams. “Oh yes!”

“You like watching your new friends, your new lovers, getting off in front of you too?”

“Oh fuck yes baby”

“I bet you would just love to cum hard all over my cock, and have your new lovers lick your juices up, wouldn’t you baby”

“Oh my fucking god yes!” her words were half replies, half screams in the throes of a massive orgasm.  Chelsea’s body convulsed as the first wave of her orgasm slammed through her like a tsunami.  Her scream echoed deafeningly loud in the small space.  I felt her pussy clenching tightly on my cock as her juices flowed.  

The little show was all it took to drive Kayla over the edge as well.  She was braced back against the wall, her own screams drowned out by my wife’s.  Her tits bounced as her body shook from the orgasm.  Sara loved ‘winning’, and only got more aggressive with her tongue as Kayla began to cum.  

With Kayla cumming in front of me, and feeling Chelsea’s pussy pulsating around my cock, there was no chance of me holding on any longer (not that I wanted to).  I grabbed Chelsea’s hips with both hands and slammed my cock into her, burying it deep inside as I exploded.  My cock throbbed and I could feel Chelsea’s pussy clenching more now, squeezing the cum out deep inside her.  Her body continued to shake as she started to lose her strength.  As our orgasms subsided, I stayed inside her and pulled us back against the wall.  I reached an arm around her torso to keep her upright as she came down, and she let her head fall back against my chest.  

I kissed her on the side of the head as I looked forward to see that Sara was still on her knees, but now making her way towards us.  Kayla also stepped in close before she got down as well.  “Now what were you saying about wanting us to lick up your juices?” Sara asked with her lips inches away from Chelsea’s pussy and my cock.

“I believe we were promised a treat,” Kayla added, leaning in and licking Chelsea’s pussy lips as they stretched around my cock.  I helped pull one of Chelsea’s lets up, spreading them a little wider and giving the girls better access.  After Kayla swirled her tongue around a few times, she leaned back and Sara leaned in.  Sara went farther, sucking one of my balls into her mouth before she let it pop out and began to lick me.  She slowly moved her tongue from the base of my cock up my shaft until it met Chelsea’s pussy.  Sara then put her lips over Chelsea’s clit, licking it and making my wife moan and shake a little more.  

“Well this is a shower, so we need to make sure that our hosts are clean,” Sara said, looking up at us with a wicked smile.  She pulled my cock slowly from Chelsea’s pussy.  As Chelsea was left gaping with a mix of our cum dripping from her, Sara and Kayla took turns diving in and licking her pussy clean.  Chelsea was moaning louder, getting closer to a second, slightly more subdued orgasm.  Sara continued to hold my cock throughout, stroking it slightly and keeping me semi hard.  

Chelsea let out a weakened scream and came a little more in her exhausted state.  As she caught her breath she turned and kissed me hard while Kayla and Sara finished cleaning her. As she pulled away from the kiss she said,  “Holy shit honey, I don’t even care if you guys end up doing stuff in the office, just so long as you promise me that we can keep having them over and doing this.”

Sara jumped in before Chelsea had a chance to think about what she had said.  “Sounds like a deal to me,” she replied before taking my cock.  She held her thumb and forefinger in a ring around my cock, scooping her thumb under my balls to hold them towards her.  Looking at me the whole time, she dove down on my cock, letting it slide straight down her throat.  She took every inch like it was nothing, and as she got to the base, stuck her tongue out below my shaft and licked my balls.  As she did so, she winked at me, letting me know that she had every intention of following through on some office mischief.  

I loved my wife, and had amazing sex with her, but there was definitely a part of me that could not wait to experience what kind of acts this wild sex queen had in store for me.  I kept eye contact with her before kissing my wife.  Sara kept her eye contact as well as she kissed Kayla.  Soon Sara and Kayla stood, and we took more turns kissing each other.  We all caught our breath and began cleaning ourselves using soap before stepping out of the shower to get some breakfast.  

 

 

Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments